PDA

View Full Version : I got a smartphone question????

keepingitreal470
11-21-2010, 04:56 AM
Which is a better phone.......The Dell Streak with a 2 yr AT&T contract, or the Dell Venue Pro with a 2 yr T-Mobile contract? The better buy is the Venue. Its currently available for $199.99 with the T-Mobile contract. The Streak is $299.99 with the AT&T contract.

bat1
11-21-2010, 05:20 AM
ATT is a better company with a wider range

as for a phone what's wrong with getting a IPHONE 4?

keepingitreal470
11-21-2010, 05:35 AM
ATT is a better company with a wider range

as for a phone what's wrong with getting a IPHONE 4?Actually, AT&T sucks ass as far as calling plans and service. They are no where near being competitive with Boost, Cricket or other unlimited calling plans. Boost has calls, data, and messaging for a flat $50. While AT&T charges you about $115 for the same thing monthly.

Silcc69
11-21-2010, 06:23 AM
Actually, AT&T sucks ass as far as calling plans and service. They are no where near being competitive with Boost, Cricket or other unlimited calling plans. Boost has calls, data, and messaging for a flat $50. While AT&T charges you about $115 for the same thing monthly.

99 for Tmobile

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/Cell-Phone-Plans.aspx?catgroup=Individual&WT.z_shop_plansLP=individual

flabbybody
01-26-2011, 01:42 AM
I saw the G2 at a tmobile store today. it's $99 with a contract and the monthly plan is the same as what I'm paying for now with my WWII at&t phone that has no internet. and the G2 has a slide out keyboard with easy to read big keys. I was very impressed. are you allowed to own one if you're over 30?

MissBStar
01-26-2011, 03:35 AM
http://www.howardchui.com
http://www.howardforums.com/

That's a GREAT forum to ask a cell phone question =D

BellaBellucci
01-26-2011, 03:46 AM
I just picked up the Huawei Ascend from MetroPCS. It's only $99.99 after a $30 rebate. It's a little slow, but it's an inexpensive way to get into an Android. The service is only $50/month, flat rate, no contract, and the coverage is excellent!

~BB~

MissBStar
01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
I just picked up the Huawei Ascend from MetroPCS. It's only $99.99 after a $30 rebate. It's a little slow, but it's an inexpensive way to get into an Android. The service is only $50/month, flat rate, no contract, and the coverage is excellent!

~BB~

I gotta say, No Contract is a huge feature =D I hate being on a contract =(

bibtmbill
01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Just wait a few days for iPhone on Verizon. Much better network than either.

PomonaCA
01-26-2011, 06:35 AM
The key term here is Smartphone. He didn't say PHONE, in which case the better network would be Verizon. He said Smartphone and with that in mind, go with AT&T. While not the best voice coverage, definitely better data coverage, speed and performance with the ability to MULTITASK! When you look at the total package, at least for data users, AT&T is the better network.

And if you have a wife or girlfriend who try to get a hold of you 24/7 via cellphone and talk your head off, then you owe it to yourself to go AT&T and find yourself a nice deadspot to go hang out at.

runround04
01-26-2011, 06:59 AM
Verizon with a Droid HTC Incredible FTW

OR

Sprint with and HTC Evo

pretty much the same phone...

PomonaCA
01-26-2011, 07:04 AM
Verizon with a Droid HTC Incredible FTW

OR

Sprint with and HTC Evo

pretty much the same phone...