PDA

View Full Version : eva longorgia/tony parker/ Erin Barry fiasco. Opinion?

toopretty
11-21-2010, 03:56 AM
this is going to be long. but read it and give opinions.
I try not to be judgmental and I dont really care about celebrity gossip but this situation interests me for some reason. I also dont care about the eva-tony side of things. Their relationship was a train wreck to begin with. They are both famous and spend long periods of time apart and Eva caught him cheating once before...so their marriage had an expiration date anyway. I more concerned about the Erin and Brent Barry side of things (Brent Barry is a former NBA player and teammate of tony's and the couples became friends...just so everyone is informed) . I cant help but put myself in Brent shoes. I would heartbroken and devistated if I was him. For some reason, I am more disappointed in Erin Barry then anything. The Devil Is In The Details. These are the things would eat me up if I was Brent Barry.
- weve been together since high school
- I created her whole life (yes I said it...HE CREATED HER LIFE. she wouldnt have anything close to what she has if it wasn't for Brent Barry) and this is how you repay me?
- she chose to do this with a married man
- she chose to do this with my teammate and friend that is 12 years younger then us.
- she chose to do this with the husband of her friend
- My wife is a groupie. A jersey chasing, star fucker.
- There are tons of reports the Tony Parker is a scumbag. ( I follow sports alot and have read tons of stuff about him and his brothers just being assholes and treating people like shit) So the scumbag things that Brent Barry knows about him (from being his teammate) is probably 100 times worse then what the public knows about him. So, that means that Erin Barry probably knows all his scumbag dirt and still did this with him. My wife chose to throw our life together away just to get a little attention from a scumbag.
- How many moments did we share together over the past year where she was sexting with another man. I mean how many times were watching lion king with our children and you went to get them more juice and squeezed in a quick little text to tony parker about how you wanted to suck his dick while I was the clueless schmuck?
-this is her defining moment in his eyes. All the moments they shared together over the last 20 years are over shadowed by this. And this IS NOT SOME MISTAKE she made. It was a choice...this is who she is. She is the girl trying to fuck the famous guy, without caring about anything else. To me, Erin Barry is the same as the sluts at the club trying to get into VIP to fuck Lebron James or lil wayne. While thats a womans right do live like that...i would hate to be married to a woman like that. anyway im done rambling.

Solitary Brother
11-21-2010, 04:01 AM
These women know what these guys are about from the jump so whose zooming who?
These women have ZERO self-respect and ZERO self-esteem.

phobun
11-21-2010, 05:15 AM
I've always thought she is entirely over-rated and mediocre.

You'd have to be a desperate tool to get it up for her.

south ov da border
11-21-2010, 05:26 AM
I thought Barry and his wife were estranged...

tsdvdman
11-21-2010, 05:35 AM

Totally agree. She is no angel herself. She's a goldigging slut who needed Tony to help her stay in the spotlight more. She was also fucking around with guys like Mario Lopez and she tried to sit on MJ's lap but he wasn't haven't it.

toopretty
11-21-2010, 06:45 AM
I thought Barry and his wife were estranged...

Brent Barry filed for divorce less than 3 weeks ago.

And there are reports that Brent Barry is the one who told Eva about the texts. Some of her friends (Erin Barry's) were interviewed and they said that she still loves Brent and torn up over hurting him. The day the news broke, a reporter approached and asked Erin Barry (in person...and im assuming before she knew the texting had gone public) and she started balling and quickly walked off.

yeh Id say the texting is what messed up the Barry's marriage

Odelay
11-21-2010, 08:45 AM
Been awhile since I've watched any NBA but as I recall, Tony Parker wasn't exactly all that. Could shoot the ball from long range but was pretty much a wuss on defense as well as a wuss going inside on anything but a clear lane.

Nikka
11-21-2010, 01:40 PM
I like eva she is cute

Solitary Brother
11-21-2010, 06:34 PM

okaaaay......

Solitary Brother
11-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Been awhile since I've watched any NBA but as I recall, Tony Parker wasn't exactly all that. Could shoot the ball from long range but was pretty much a wuss on defense as well as a wuss going inside on anything but a clear lane.

uh yeah by your description its been a while.

toopretty
11-26-2010, 11:31 PM
i personally think that if brent barry was still playing that this never would have happened. If he was out there scoring 10 a night and being the talk of the town, Erin would be in the stands cheering on her man and not think about anybody else. I think that erin barry got bored with him, and their life, because they were no longer a famous "it" couple in San Antonio. there were no more invites to hollywood parties and attention, etc...
it would be Kinda like a high school girl dumping the quarterback when he loses his starting job to the new kid in school. A 37 year old mother of two, getting caught up in popularity/ celebrity/ jersey chasing is pathetic. how can anyone take her serious now?

onmyknees
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
this is going to be long. but read it and give opinions.
I try not to be judgmental and I dont really care about celebrity gossip but this situation interests me for some reason. I also dont care about the eva-tony side of things. Their relationship was a train wreck to begin with. They are both famous and spend long periods of time apart and Eva caught him cheating once before...so their marriage had an expiration date anyway. I more concerned about the Erin and Brent Barry side of things (Brent Barry is a former NBA player and teammate of tony's and the couples became friends...just so everyone is informed) . I cant help but put myself in Brent shoes. I would heartbroken and devistated if I was him. For some reason, I am more disappointed in Erin Barry then anything. The Devil Is In The Details. These are the things would eat me up if I was Brent Barry.
- weve been together since high school
- I created her whole life (yes I said it...HE CREATED HER LIFE. she wouldnt have anything close to what she has if it wasn't for Brent Barry) and this is how you repay me?
- she chose to do this with a married man
- she chose to do this with my teammate and friend that is 12 years younger then us.
- she chose to do this with the husband of her friend
- My wife is a groupie. A jersey chasing, star fucker.
- There are tons of reports the Tony Parker is a scumbag. ( I follow sports alot and have read tons of stuff about him and his brothers just being assholes and treating people like shit) So the scumbag things that Brent Barry knows about him (from being his teammate) is probably 100 times worse then what the public knows about him. So, that means that Erin Barry probably knows all his scumbag dirt and still did this with him. My wife chose to throw our life together away just to get a little attention from a scumbag.
- How many moments did we share together over the past year where she was sexting with another man. I mean how many times were watching lion king with our children and you went to get them more juice and squeezed in a quick little text to tony parker about how you wanted to suck his dick while I was the clueless schmuck?
-this is her defining moment in his eyes. All the moments they shared together over the last 20 years are over shadowed by this. And this IS NOT SOME MISTAKE she made. It was a choice...this is who she is. She is the girl trying to fuck the famous guy, without caring about anything else. To me, Erin Barry is the same as the sluts at the club trying to get into VIP to fuck Lebron James or lil wayne. While thats a womans right do live like that...i would hate to be married to a woman like that. anyway im done rambling.

No disrespect meant...truly, but who gives a fuck...really? Other than the fact they're human beings ...I don't give a shit. OK...I admit when I saw the story for the first time...I spent 6 seconds thinking what kind of asshole would cheat on Eva...she's one of the finest looking ladies I've ever seen...and you know the most regrettable part of the whole fucking freak show?? I won't be seeing her on any beer commercials any longer at Parkers games.... That pisses me off ! LMAO. But seriously....all these people have way more fucking money than any of us here on HA, and I'm sure they're all going to be just fine. The whole crew will be fucking someone else by next week. In fact, if you wait long enough they'll be back in the news 2 years from now for the same exact shit. Fuck 'em. That's the problem with the country today....we're all wrapped up in these Hollywood assholes. It's a fucking side show. I know...I lived in LA. Cult of celebrity. Spend your time as concerned about an inner city mother trying to raise 4 kids in a one room apartment, or a homeless vetern with PTSD who's walking the streets on Thanksgiving. If we all did that, this would be a better place . Leave the rich and famous to thier own vices and they'll self destruct every time. Take the ledgend of Jesse James. I knew him before he went Hollywood. He built several bikes for me...Crazy, to be sure..but a stand up brother who was a blast to hang with. Then came the show, the cash, then the famous wife, and then the fall....So predictable. He pretty much self destructed and lost it all....and he deserved what he got...just like the 4 loosers you speak about deserve to loose it all. I don't revel in thier agony...i just am indifferent to it.