PDA

View Full Version : For all you Afro-centric nutters....

beandip
11-20-2010, 04:08 PM
who don't trust a Cracka...and hate Whitey.......who want to get some real education about what is happening...and what shit storm lay ahead...here's a link to probably one of the smartest black guys in the USA.

He runs fucking circles around the talking head "experts" on the stupid box on a pretty regular basis. His shit is deep...and his correlations of cold hard facts are researched to the nth degree.

If Nobama got his lip lock off the banksters cock long enough to actually bring someone into his small circle of cronies who might actually tell the truth and make a difference... ...this would be the guy.

Take some time and read back a month or two into his blogs

http://boombustblog.com/

Reggie fucking rocks.

PomonaCA
11-20-2010, 04:31 PM
I don't completely agree with your paranoid delusions, but I think there's a remote possibility you are right. Barring a direct war with China (which would be shorter than even the war in Iraq), I do think there's a chance we are in deep shit (Look at Cambodia to see how much the Chinese government doesn't care about human life). China cares less about nuclear holocaust than the west does.

But none of this is meaningless. Unless this Reggie you are talking about is buying into black-victimhood, a nigga doh't keep it real.

You can forget about any hope for these people. If Reggie doesn't buy the doom and gloom for the black race that liberals are selling, a nigga simply don't keep it real. And you can take that to the bank. Nothing sells better than pity. Except maybe self-pity.

african1
11-20-2010, 06:57 PM
So now we should allow ourselves to be led by a Real Estate investor. Wow, great credentials dude.

And Chinese people are wonderful people. China is building itself and looks now like a futuristic nation. No one who spends that amount of time investing in their infrastructure thinks or plan about war. Only white Republicans do. :(

russtafa
11-20-2010, 08:30 PM
China will be the next dominant world power and America will fade into the back ground where it belongs.The world needs a new leader and China will take on that task

PomonaCA
11-21-2010, 01:52 AM
China will be the next dominant world power and America will fade into the back ground where it belongs.The world needs a new leader and China will take on that task

Over Earth's dead body!

russtafa
11-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Over Earth's dead body!
This change has to happen all america can give the world is rap,drive by shootings and graffitti.China can give the world real leadership and a proper culture

PomonaCA
11-21-2010, 02:20 AM
This change has to happen all america can give the world is rap,drive by shootings and graffitti.China can give the world real leadership and a proper culture

To be fair, that's not all Americans. Drive-by shootings and rap are largely black people. The other side of that spectrum are white people who built the electric grid, the Space Shuttle, Stealth Bomber, Internet, televisions and freeways. Hell, even the asphalt and concrete that make up the freeways. Even the composites that go into the asphalts and concrete. Even the standardization of those components that go into asphalts and concretes.

Yeah, some people get things accomplished in this country.

There's engineering and manufacturing. Real accomplishments by good people.

And then there's T-Pain
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/T-Pain-rap-jv05.jpg

Truly and accomplished man.

beandip
11-21-2010, 02:56 AM
China can give the world real leadership and a proper culture...

You might want to rethink that sport. The Chinese by and large think of all westerners (of all skin colors) as walking talking monkeys.

But hey, Don't believe me, talk to some small or mid level businessmen who have been there and have had to deal with them on a face to face basis.

beandip
11-21-2010, 03:02 AM
So now we should allow ourselves to be led by a Real Estate investor. Wow, great credentials dude.

So sad, another one who can not read.

Keep an eye on Reggie, he is almost super human in his ability of carefully compiling facts and presenting them in an easily digestible fashion as well as his analytical abilities. He is a rising star and would be a huge asset on anyone's economic team.

I guess his talents are lost on those who can not grasp the depth of his abilities.

african1
11-21-2010, 04:40 AM
To be fair, that's not all Americans. Drive-by shootings and rap are largely black people. The other side of that spectrum are white people who built the electric grid, the Space Shuttle, Stealth Bomber, Internet, televisions and freeways. Hell, even the asphalt and concrete that make up the freeways. Even the composites that go into the asphalts and concrete. Even the standardization of those components that go into asphalts and concretes.

Yeah, some people get things accomplished in this country.

There's engineering and manufacturing. Real accomplishments by good people.

And then there's T-Pain
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/T-Pain-rap-jv05.jpg

Truly and accomplished man.

Music and art benefit people...

PomonaCA
11-21-2010, 04:45 AM
Music and art benefit people...

Gangsta rap really benefits people and is totally music

african1
11-21-2010, 05:25 AM

Hell yeah man. Don't tell me you can't enjoy this:

Doggy style in ya mouth for the 2003
And y'all know I'm from the DPG

We internationally known and locally respected
Now what you know about me

Yeah bitch I got my Now and Later gators on
I'm bout to show you how my pimp hand is way strong
Your dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die
Twelve piece with a hundred hoes by my side
I'm down with that nigga Fifty like I down with blue
G-U-N-I-Tizzy, fuckin' with me and the D-P-Gizzy
Niggaz in New York know how Doggy get down
I got my niggaz in Queens, I got my bitches Uptown
I got my business in Manhattan, I ain't fuckin' around
I got some butter pecan, Puerto Ricans from the Boogie Down (Down)
That's waitin' on me to return
So they can snatch these braids out and put my hair in a perm, word
They love it when I get to crippin'
And spittin' this mag-ah-ni-ficent pimpin

PomonaCA
11-21-2010, 05:30 AM
Hell yeah man. Don't tell me you can't enjoy this:

Doggy style in ya mouth for the 2003
And y'all know I'm from the DPG

We internationally known and locally respected
Now what you know about me

Yeah bitch I got my Now and Later gators on
I'm bout to show you how my pimp hand is way strong
Your dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die
Twelve piece with a hundred hoes by my side
I'm down with that nigga Fifty like I down with blue
G-U-N-I-Tizzy, fuckin' with me and the D-P-Gizzy
Niggaz in New York know how Doggy get down
I got my niggaz in Queens, I got my bitches Uptown
I got my business in Manhattan, I ain't fuckin' around
I got some butter pecan, Puerto Ricans from the Boogie Down (Down)
That's waitin' on me to return
So they can snatch these braids out and put my hair in a perm, word
They love it when I get to crippin'
And spittin' this mag-ah-ni-ficent pimpin

are you a pimp?

african1
11-21-2010, 05:35 AM
are you a pimp?

I wish bro...I'll have my dick sucked everyday. lol...

Those are not my words. They are those of a Prophet I guess.

PomonaCA
11-21-2010, 06:22 AM
I wish bro...I'll have my dick sucked everyday. lol...

Those are not my words. They are those of a Prophet I guess.

Just as I thought. You're a child.

russtafa
11-21-2010, 09:43 AM
As bruce willis said "rap is crap" and the culture is negative

PomonaCA
11-21-2010, 09:50 AM
As bruce willis said "rap is crap" and the culture is negative

What do you mean negative? What's so negative about-

"Your dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die"

Do you really think that pimpin is "gon' die"

You gon' tell us dat? LOL

Don't be so racist against the poor, segregated rapper. He's an artist and god damn it, a victim too!

russtafa
11-22-2010, 12:20 AM
What do you mean negative? What's so negative about-

"Your dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die"

Do you really think that pimpin is "gon' die"

You gon' tell us dat? LOL

Don't be so racist against the poor, segregated rapper. He's an artist and god damn it, a victim too!
I doubt that the Chinese goverment would be to impressed with pimpes and hoe's when they have a thousand years of cuture

african1
11-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Bitch I'm Paid, Thats All I Gotta Say
What I'm Doing, Getting Money, What We Doing, Getting Money
What Yo' Doing, hating on us, But Yo Neva Cross
And Bitch I'm The Boss
And I Be Stunting Like My Daddy,

Silcc69
11-23-2010, 11:47 PM

You do know the main demographic that buys this genre of music dont you?

PomonaCA
11-24-2010, 05:15 AM
You do know the main demographic that buys this genre of music dont you?

Right. The same demographic that buys and pays for almost everything else.

russtafa
11-25-2010, 10:13 AM
When the dragon[ China] roars the world better whatch out.

arnie666
11-25-2010, 01:46 PM
If America had thought more of having a Black president who could be a leader of men rather than a man who could 'bring people together as a community organiser'

Someone like this man would have been better

congressman allen west

YouTube - Allen West: Define the Enemy: What it takes to win in Afghanistan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhOzIQ1-CmQ)

People of the left use such offensive terms as uncle tom,but I believe during the all the unrest during the civil rights era when Blacks quite rightly rose up to confront the inequalities, West certainly wouldn't have been a non violent protester and agreed with ,martin luther king.He would have been from the same school of thought as Condy rices father ,which is anyone fucks with you using violence ,you fuck with them.and you use education and hard work to beat racism as far as you can.

West just sees it like I do,that just like you have the racists on the right, you have the left who use welfare dependancy to cynically manipulate Black people into voting for you. 'Obamas gonna pay my bills out of his stash' . They want to keep you lot down in a different way.

InHouston
12-03-2010, 06:12 PM

And China gave the world the Tiananmen Square massacre. A real proper massacre of unarmed students wanting restrictions lifted on free speech.

Great analysis russtafa