PDA

View Full Version : *Moni's Shit List*

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:04 AM
Ok I was added to the infamous .nca Fox's shit list. I checked out her shitty site . I noticed alot of her clan still on here after her warning so why did the douchebag ban me? Below are my e-mails of corresponding with her.

I got banned because I posted in this thread: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5588&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=moni&start=60 (page 7 in respone to "hollywoodbuckstrap" comment about Margaritas.

I said I loved Margaritas.

Was followed by an e-mail from ..

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:44:29 -0500 [11/22/2005 01:44:29 PM EST]
To: Lexi <sexxxylexi@sexxxylexi82.com>
Subject: from MONI
Part(s): Download All Attachments (in .zip file)
Headers: Show All Headers
Alternative parts for this section:
unnamed [text/html] 0.55 KB

Enjoy your Margarita.

I replyed with:

I am not gonna be rude to you cause it seems that is what u are going for. Like
I said in my posting on HA I think u are nice and by no means am I kissing your
ass. So I hope all works out well for you and your websites and I hope people
stop bashing you cause no one deserves that. Like I said I hope all works out
well and good luck but u dont need that.

Lots Of Love
Lexi

She replied with:

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:50:57 -0500 [11/22/2005 06:50:57 PM EST]
To: sexylexi@sexxxylexi82.com
Subject: Re: from MONI
right well, don't take it personal. i gave an ultimatum, u made your choice and it's
permanant. gia darling is a dear friend and allanah i could live without because she is
phoney. chefmike made threats to kill me disguised as a client and has been harassing me
both on and off the board. i asked the mods to step in n they didn't. anyone, including u
who wants to be aprat of a board with sooo much negativity has NO place on the sites that
i run. again it's not personal. i spent hours editing that clip and have always been good
to you. u are 1 of the few ungrateful ones who i simply have to ban and delete. .
gets TONS more traffic then there so lets hope your decision was a wise one.
----- Original Message ----- From: <sexylexi@sexxxylexi82.com>
To: <1@viciousvixeninc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:47 PM

I replyed with:

Well . if it had anything to do with me being ungrateful as u say I would
have not given u complements openly on HA. Yes you have always been good to
me, vut I will not tollerate someone giveing me an altimatum as to wich site I
like more and wich site I am gonna drop. I like both sites as you probably
know I steer away from drama. I have never slammed you bnut I will not have
someone basically try and make up my mind for me. I am happy and grateful that
you took time out of your life to edit that video but if my profile and myself
has been banned from your sites I really dont see the importance of haveing my
video on your web site. Its such a shame your hours of hard work is going down
the drains with that video. I am not gonna choose sides in the matter chefmike
is a very small part of HA. I can tottally sympathize for you in regards to
him doing this to you and maybe if you would have been a little more upfront in
regards to why you acted in such a way ie. the e-mail sent to members I would
have shown a little compassion but I will not show compassion when someone is
basically in my face and talking down to me and giveing me my options. You
should take into consideration of how I might react or how other people are
gonna react.

Lexi

She replied with:

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:02:07 -0500 [11/22/2005 08:02:07 PM EST]
To: sexylexi@sexxxylexi82.com
gurl... this is what ChefMike emailed me yesterday morning....

"so i take it from ur departure from HA that you are fed up, eh, WHORE? well as a WHORE i
think you should learn to take a REAL MAN's opinion. I should shove my cock up your
nigger loving fag f uck hole! stupid f ucking TOP homo! that's okay. WE SHALL MEET MORONI
and when it happens I'm going to stab you in that pretty face and fuck you until your
dead ass bleeds!"

I asked the mods of HA to ban him n they refused. I am NOT over reacting gurl. He has
sent me over 30 emails like this n i got fed up. I would never let anyone talk to u like
that or allanah like that on my sites but yet over there they dont want to help me. My
ultimatum was for a reason. i'm not just looking for trouble. Maybe now u can see that
now that u read what he sent me yesterday.

----- Original Message ----- From: <sexylexi@sexxxylexi82.com>
To: <1@viciousvixeninc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:56 PM

So after all that put out I would liked to hear her entourages reasoning why they weren't "banned". I am not pissed off nor am I at loss for being removed from her site. I am just curious as to why she has people from her site on this site and their profiles are still up. Also ignore my spelling errors I was drinking when corresponding with her.

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:06 AM
I am by no means bashing her in this thread just a little FYI, oh and Margaritas all around :)

Legend
11-28-2005, 07:07 AM
And the saga continues................

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:08 AM

I am sorry what sauga I am just clearly asking why your profile and Shalaya's and other members profiles were not deleted there. But then again I could have just kissed her ass been two faced like you :lol:

Legend
11-28-2005, 07:12 AM

I am sorry what sauga I am just clearly asking why your profile and Shalaya's and other members profiles were not deleted there. But then again I could have just kissed her ass been two faced like you :lol:

LOL, why did you f**king call me two face?

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:14 AM
your a smart boy I dont think we need to dwell on it to much. Now back to my question........Remember were not going for a negative topic here so get your head out your ass, and on with the show........

Johnny Cocksville
11-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Chefmike never sent that e-mail. We checked.

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:18 AM

LMFAO! Hey, girl. Most people here know what .'s about all too well. So welcome to the board, Lexi. :)

And don't mind Legend. He's a proud member of the ". Army" anyway. ;)

Yes this I know Arianna........He knows what I am talking about kissing ass and being two faced.......I am sure u know what I am talking bout to girl. Thanks for the welcome

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:19 AM

I never said he did just to clear that up. That was just the e-mail I got from the lovely .ca Fox :roll:

hwbs
11-28-2005, 07:23 AM
margaritas on lexxi ....heres where we are throwin down

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:24 AM
margaritas on lexxi ....heres where we are throwin down

I really do love Margarita's though just for the record

Legend
11-28-2005, 07:27 AM
your a smart boy I dont think we need to dwell on it to much. Now back to my question........Remember were not going for a negative topic here so get your head out your ass, and on with the show........

Im just sick of this crap its like 90210 with down syndrome, another topic that adds more drama to the fire and its getting ridiciulous.WHY CANT WE LET THIS S**T DIE! I didnt try to offend you or anything so back off the personal insults ok?

Legend
11-28-2005, 07:29 AM

LMFAO! Hey, girl. Most people here know what .'s about all too well. So welcome to the board, Lexi. :)

And don't mind Legend. He's a proud member of the ". Army" anyway. ;)

"I follow no man or women"

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the club Lexi. I knew eventually its was just a matter of time..

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:31 AM
i could have told u it wasnt sent by him, even the placement of "moroni" seemed contrived and phony...her fake letters are like peter griffin getting free samples at the supermarket and then going to the back of the line with glasses and thinking he looks totally differant now....

hi lexy, i love u already for ur spine...wish more had it here...kisses

also, chefmike would realize she would publicly display any letter he sent her, and thus would never hurt our cause and throw nigger lover, etc in there and allow public opinion to sway...

LOL I love the Peter Griffin line you threw in there :lol: ..........Thanks for the complements also babe I appreciate it

Johnny Cocksville
11-28-2005, 07:34 AM
Their lost , our gain. Welcome.

hwbs
11-28-2005, 07:35 AM
:claps

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:36 AM

Im just sick of this crap its like 90210 with down syndrome, another topic that adds more drama to the fire and its getting ridiciulous.WHY CANT WE LET THIS S**T DIE! I didnt try to offend you or anything so back off the personal insults ok?

*Puts on Sarah McLachlan cd hands out tissues and tampons* Aww poor baby we promise we wont be to mean to your precious .................NEXT!

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:39 AM
Welcome to the club Lexi. I knew eventually its was just a matter of time..

~Kisses.

HTG

What a lovely club it is..........Margarita Hara?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Yes frozen margarita sounds good about now. Even I dont or hardly drink..We'll cheers to your being booted!

Cheers gurlie!;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-28-2005, 07:58 AM

Im just sick of this crap its like 90210 with down syndrome, another topic that adds more drama to the fire and its getting ridiciulous.WHY CANT WE LET THIS S**T DIE! I didnt try to offend you or anything so back off the personal insults ok?You're such a pathetic asskisser. We all know you carry a torch for ., so don't even try to backpeddle from the dumb comment you made here to Lexi. Now, will you please just STFU, shower boy, and watch your cartoons! If anyone's got an extra chromosome here, it's you. :lol:

And type your curse words out like a normal person. Don't worry. Jesus will forgive you for it, so you don't have to kiss his ass too. He already thinks you're a loser for having a crush on . anyway. :lol:

I dont have a crush on that girl WOW is that the best you can come up with. ASSkisser i think not i just hate this drama it doesnt seem to f**king end. It seems like people feed on this crap!

Chromosomes(im not gonna even go into that with you)Again i know much about her then i do you!

Legend
11-28-2005, 08:01 AM
im sorry legend, im really sorry, but ive tried so hard to not mentnion ur posts or anything, but can u explain to me how jesus doesnt mind u getting assbanged by 2 transvestites but has a problem with the word "shit"...and do u not understand then why i laugh at ur religion aka superstitions?

LOL,dude i just type like that cause i want to,it has nothing to do with jesus or anything

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 08:02 AM

Im just sick of this crap its like 90210 with down syndrome, another topic that adds more drama to the fire and its getting ridiciulous.WHY CANT WE LET THIS S**T DIE! I didnt try to offend you or anything so back off the personal insults ok?You're such a pathetic asskisser. We all know you carry a torch for ., so don't even try to backpeddle from the dumb comment you made here to Lexi. Now, will you please just STFU, shower boy, and watch your cartoons! If anyone's got an extra chromosome here, it's you. :lol:

And type your curse words out like a normal person. Don't worry. Jesus will forgive you for it, so you don't have to kiss his ass too. He already thinks you're a loser for having a crush on . anyway. :lol:

I dont have a crush on that girl WOW is that the best you can come up with. ASSkisser i think not i just hate this drama it doesnt seem to f**king end. It seems like people feed on this crap!

Chromosomes(im not gonna even go into that with you)Again i know much about her then i do you!

Look Bitch shut your fucking hole kick back enjoy the Sarah McLachlan cd and complemenatary tissues and tampons. You are the one that is dwelling on the fucking negativity now get the fuck out of my thread and back the fuck up if u dont like it........

Legend
11-28-2005, 08:03 AM

Look Bitch shut your fucking hole kick back enjoy the Sarah McLachlan cd and complemenatary tissues and tampons. You are the one that is dwelling on the fucking negativity now get the fuck out of my thread and back the fuck up if u dont like it........

WOW

Johnny Cocksville
11-28-2005, 08:03 AM

Stop the bullshit. This site never did anything to her and she continues to have some sort of agenda against everything HungAngels. We're over here minding our own business, she's over there banning people for posting here? Come on. We left her alone and she needs to do the same.

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 08:04 AM
*another round of Margarita's is passed out*

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 08:05 AM

WOW

You know with your mouth open that wide I could........oh nevermind lol

Legend
11-28-2005, 08:26 AM

Chromosomes(im not gonna even go into that with you)Again i know much about her then i do you!"Crush", hoping to get free head; what's the difference? You're an asskisser, and that's for damn sure. BTW, I'm not going for the ultimate insults w/ you. I'm just going for accuracy. You ARE an asskisser, and not a very complicated one. And why won't you go into chromosomes? You made a down syndrome reference already. Do you have an extra one that you don't wanna talk about? :lol:

Now go play with your Star Wars action figures, and whack off to your autographed picture of Ms Bubble Buns. :lol:

I guess you took that down syndrome comment personal but it wasn't really to insult any persons on this site it was sorta a metaphor about the whole situation(again i will not go into personal insults about chromosomes with you!) Ass kisser is more like telling Lexi she is pretty, now i would call that ass kissing right? Oh i don't like star wars id rather watch star trek. So live long and prosper

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 08:39 AM

Chromosomes(im not gonna even go into that with you)Again i know much about her then i do you!"Crush", hoping to get free head; what's the difference? You're an asskisser, and that's for damn sure. BTW, I'm not going for the ultimate insults w/ you. I'm just going for accuracy. You ARE an asskisser, and not a very complicated one. And why won't you go into chromosomes? You made a down syndrome reference already. Do you have an extra one that you don't wanna talk about? :lol:

Now go play with your Star Wars action figures, and whack off to your autographed picture of Ms Bubble Buns. :lol:

I guess you took that down syndrome comment personal but it wasn't really to insult any persons on this site it was sorta a metaphor about the whole situation(again i will not go into personal insults about chromosomes with you!) Ass kisser is more like telling Lexi she is pretty, now i would call that ass kissing right? Oh i don't like star wars id rather watch star trek. So live long and prosper

So much negativity comeing from one person

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 08:41 AM
so can we please get back to my question now.......

Legend
11-28-2005, 08:44 AM

What the heck are you talking about lexi im far from being negative,but what do you expect from a thread called moni's shit list (World Peace)?

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 08:47 AM

What the heck are you talking about lexi im far from being negative,but what do you expect from a thread called moni's shit list (World Peace)?

avoiding my question still I see................Well anyways remember what I said about shutting the fuck up well it still stands. Now away from the negativity how come .'s band of followers are still lingering like shit stains on HA and both her sites?

Legend
11-28-2005, 09:02 AM
I guess you took that down syndrome comment personal but it wasn't really to insult any persons on this site it was sorta a metaphor about the whole situation(again i will not go into personal insults about chromosomes with you!) Ass kisser is more like telling Lexi she is pretty, now i would call that ass kissing right? Oh i don't like star wars id rather watch star trek. So live long and prosperAre you fucking serious?! Now if someone compliments Lexi, you'd call them an asskisser?! Let's not forget that you're the dipshit who started a whole thread dedicated to .. You are, without a doubt, the resident dork of this forum. You come to a TS forum, and all you wanna discuss is geeky sci-fi? WTF is that? And so far you've only had one TS to say anything nice about: "Ya Mentally Ill Bitch .". Basically, all you ever seem to do is make a fool of yourself here. And, trust me, I'm not the only one who's noticed this. So please continue, genius. :lol:

No ive called lexi beautiful before and consider that asskissing,but not the stuff about moni. TS people dont like sci-fi?

chefmike
11-28-2005, 09:11 AM

Thank You.

Legend
11-28-2005, 09:24 AM
No ive called lexi beautiful before and consider that asskissing,but not the stuff about moni. TS people dont like sci-fi?I think it's pretty fucking low of you to insult Lexi, just because you're hung up on .ca. Exactly why are you here anyway, asskisser?

And, yeah, there's a huge crossover of TS's and scifi geeks. Break out some TS porn pics on the Star Trek forum. I'm sure they'll just love 'em.

LOL wtf are you talking about ,when is calling someone beautiful insulting, and for the record ive never posted nude star tek pics here,whats wrong with posting nude pics of girls on this board? Is that weird?

chefmike
11-28-2005, 09:25 AM

Thanks. I have never sent an email or PM of any type to that person. The only people I have ever corresponded with on this board were like-minded folks, and this was by PM, not email.

BlackAdder
11-28-2005, 09:27 AM
So the question would be then, who sent it or did she make it up?

Why is she so pissed off at you anyway Chef??

chefmike
11-28-2005, 09:37 AM
So the question would be then, who sent it or did she make it up?

Why is she so pissed off at you anyway Chef??

Because I've refused to be bullied by her, and continued to express my real opinion of said person, like many others. And as Forrest Gump would say, "and that's all I got to say about that!" I'm sure most people who have dealt with the person in question would be pretty certain that it was made up...typical.

Hugh Jarrod
11-28-2005, 10:08 AM
All good Lexi I was banned from TgirlTalk forum because Wendy Williams told . to ban me. Seems I'm on her shit list, for not banning others who said shit about her at shemalereview. Now I'm a hater, and evil. I posted on some thread how I hated it when old men in panties post their pics in yahoo groups etc. thing is it's on a thread calling Wendy a linebacker. Apparently because I didn't remove their posts, or ban them I'm responsible for their remarks. Actually it's kind of cool to have a nemesis, actually along with riffraff, and Superman, Wendy makes three. I feel like a super hero. You should feel good about being a nemesis Lex.

Roadblock7611
11-28-2005, 10:34 AM
Wow I missed all this fun while I have been sick and working. Like Hara said.....It was only a matter of time

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 10:42 AM
All good Lexi I was banned from TgirlTalk forum because Wendy Williams told . to ban me. Seems I'm on her shit list, for not banning others who said shit about her at shemalereview. Now I'm a hater, and evil. I posted on some thread how I hated it when old men in panties post their pics in yahoo groups etc. thing is it's on a thread calling Wendy a linebacker. Apparently because I didn't remove their posts, or ban them I'm responsible for their remarks. Actually it's kind of cool to have a nemesis, actually along with riffraff, and Superman, Wendy makes three. I feel like a super hero. You should feel good about being a nemesis Lex.

I dont feel bad about it at all I just think its a fucking joke how she sits there in her glass house sitting on her glass furniture throwing stones. Well let me tell you something one day the bitch is gonna come crashing down. She seems to think that she is one of the most saught after porn stars in the industry. The only thing that comes to mind that she can ride out is her transformation cover and her Shemaleyum vid. Well let me tell you something the bitch aint shit cause her attitude is shit. Rideing high on her horse through the tg community thinking shes a fucking hero. like I said she aint shit........I am sure a few other people can account for that. People skills are everything ecspecially in work like this.......and she is lacking........I just hope that she can grow up cause god knows the bitch aint 21.......

WendyWilliams
11-28-2005, 11:31 AM
I decided to edit my post as arguing back and forth does nothing about the situatin therefore turning it over to the hands of people who can fix problems is always better.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 11:35 AM
how come .'s band of followers are still lingering like shit stains on HA and both her sites?

Like who Lexi? Who enjoys that privillages? :shock: I thought when I read tsntx post it said banning people across the board both on her sites? No?

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 11:47 AM
how come .'s band of followers are still lingering like shit stains on HA and both her sites?

Like who Lexi? Who enjoys that privillages? :shock: I thought when I read tsntx post it said banning people across the board both on her sites? No?

~Kisses.

HTG

These are the people I know of "Legend" aka "Xander maddoX ( http://www...com/platinum/?i=6641 )", "*Kiely_Marie*" ( http://www...com/platinum/?i=4481 ) , and "Shalaya" aka "Im_So_sexxxy" ( http://www...com/platinum/?i=7387 )

Just to name a few that have been regular posters on both sites with still very much active avvounts on HA and . and .. In the words of Peter Griffin "And that is what really grinds my gears."

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:00 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

These are the people I know of "Legend" aka "Xander maddoX ( http://www...com/platinum/?i=6641 )", "*Kiely_Marie*" ( http://www...com/platinum/?i=4481 ) , and "Shalaya" aka "Im_So_sexxxy" ( http://www...com/platinum/?i=7387 )

Just to name a few that have been regular posters on both sites with still very much active avvounts on HA and . and .. In the words of Peter Griffin "And that is what really grinds my gears."

Lexi sweety dont you start that im xander dude too crap, dont listen to arianna my name is legend on there too and ive posted once and in the words of stewie griffin NOT FUNNY!

LG
11-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Just read through the thread. Whoa...lots of points I ought to discuss but can't be bothered to...

Lexi,

I never joined .'s site, but I did have an argument with her on HA (I told her that her attitude kinda sucked and she proceeded to call me everything bad that she couldn't think of).

Can we all stop bothering with her? We're better off without the drama, and you're better off on HA than over there.

Plus, I have to say this, I had nothing against . at first. I thought she was beautiful and sexy, but with everything she typed she became more and more unpleasant. She'll grow out of it I suppose.

In any case, I think she looks like nothing compared to you, Lexi. You must be one of the most beautiful girls (TG or GG) that I've ever seen. This isn't asskissing, it's my honest opinion.

So stick around for your sake and our sake.

And, all of us, let's just get over .. Pretty please, sugar on top?

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Just read through the thread. Whoa...lots of points I ought to discuss but can't be bothered to...

Lexi,

I never joined .'s site, but I did have an argument with her on HA (I told her that her attitude kinda sucked and she proceeded to call me everything bad that she couldn't think of).

Can we all stop bothering with her? We're better off without the drama, and you're better off on HA than over there.

Plus, I have to say this, I had nothing against . at first. I thought she was beautiful and sexy, but with everything she typed she became more and more unpleasant. She'll grow out of it I suppose.

In any case, I think she looks like nothing compared to you, Lexi. You must be one of the most beautiful girls (TG or GG) that I've ever seen. This isn't asskissing, it's my honest opinion.

Dude thats what i tried to say lets forget all the drama,but im in a so-called army LOL!

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:10 PM

Lexi,

Thanks for the compliments babe. I was just shairing my experience with the troll and was curious as to why I was banned and all these other people are still lingering over here. No one has had the balls to say anything except Legend but he keeps beating around the bush. All I want is someone to answer why some of her sheep are allowed to wander away from the rest of the heard? :lol:

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:13 PM

Lexi,

Dude thats what i tried to say lets forget all the drama,but im in a so-called army LOL!

Please I never said u were in no army sweetie thats asking a little much of ya.......sheep maybe can u say bah?

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:23 PM
I wonder who this ? :lol: :twisted: http://www...com/board/platinum/files/yjrt_133.jpg

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:25 PM

Lexi,

Thanks for the compliments babe. I was just shairing my experience with the troll and was curious as to why I was banned and all these other people are still lingering over here. No one has had the balls to say anything except Legend but he keeps beating around the bush. All I want is someone to answer why some of her sheep are allowed to wander away from the rest of the heard? :lol:

Lexi why dont you even care if your banned over, i could care less if im banned over there and im sure most people could care less too! Just devote yourself to this board and dont think about what over there think about you! Just Be Your SExxy LExi Self!

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:26 PM

Lexi,

Please I never said u were in no army sweetie thats asking a little much of ya.......sheep maybe can u say bah?

I was referring to what arianna said sweety!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 12:29 PM
LOL. OMG. :shock: Now I know what Arianna meant with bubble butt. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:29 PM

Lexi,

Lexi why dont you even care if your banned over, i could care less if im banned over there and im sure most people could care less too! Just devote yourself to this board and dont think about what over people think about you! Just Be Your SExxy LExi Self!

I am being sexy and sassy all at the same time I can multi task lol.......I care because .ca is a guttless bitch and she lies and talks shit thats why I care..........She is as fake as a 3 dollar bill........I asked a qyestion in this posting initially and u seem to keep dragging it out.......Bah, bah, black sheep have u any wool? Yes .. Yes .. Three bags full

BlackAdder
11-28-2005, 12:35 PM
So thats Legend???

I guess I gave .ca the benefit of the doubt, but the more I read as well, the less I thought of her....

Seems like all an act....Is she like that in person as well??

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:36 PM
So thats Legend???

I guess I gave .ca the benefit of the doubt, but the more I read as well, the less I thought of her....

Seems like all an act....Is she like that in person as well??

Yes Sir!

BlackAdder
11-28-2005, 12:39 PM
No wonder she needs a posse then :shock:

Damn legend 8) ......Id never let a pic like that of me get out on the internet lol......

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:41 PM

Lexi,

Lexi why dont you even care if your banned over, i could care less if im banned over there and im sure most people could care less too! Just devote yourself to this board and dont think about what over people think about you! Just Be Your SExxy LExi Self!

I am being sexy and sassy all at the same time I can multi task lol.......I care because .ca is a guttless bitch and she lies and talks shit thats why I care..........She is as fake as a 3 dollar bill........I asked a qyestion in this posting initially and u seem to keep dragging it out.......Bah, bah, black sheep have u any wool? Yes .. Yes .. Three bags full

I am not two faced or a black sheep, im just sick of this drama its neverending!

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:42 PM

Damn legend 8) ......Id never let a pic like that of me get out on the internet lol......

dude thats not me, dont believe the hype!

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:44 PM

aint no hype babe thats the pic u posted in .

BlackAdder
11-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Most of us find it entertaining, heh.....Course, we dont take it personal.....

Guess the people that are in good with her are gettin a pass. Now yall know thats in keeping with how she thinks though, right? The whole do as I say, not as I do bit.

Hey well, shes young...Give her a few years to grow up and maybe shell pull her head out of her ass and realize the world doesnt revolve around her cock.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 12:46 PM

LOL. Legend is still a TS virgin (from his last post reply to me on a particular thread)..So give the guy credit for having the balls to post 'em pics BlackAdder. 8) Youd be surprised to find out what other guys has sent me aside from pics.. :wink:

Its now making sense to me why Arianna said "bubblebutt".

Props to legend! LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:47 PM

Lexi,

I am not two faced or a black sheep, im just sick of this drama its neverending!

When you talk all I hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, everyone join in its kinda hypnotic.........MArgaritas all around

BlackAdder
Yeah, hes got some cajones to post that in an open forum....

Legend

And how did you get the conclusion thats me, please tell me im listening sweety, lexi i got nothing agaisnt ok but that isnt me ok?

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:49 PM

And how did you get the conclusion thats me, please tell me im listening sweety, lexi i got nothing agaisnt ok but that isnt me ok?

why the question mark u confused as to if it is or not.......take a peek in the mirror sweetie tell me who ya see?

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:49 PM

LOL. Legend is still a TS virgin (from his last post reply to me on a particular thread)..So give the guy credit for having the balls to post 'em pics BlackAdder. 8) Youd be surprised to find out what other guys has sent me aside from pics.. :wink:

Props to legend! LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Thats not me HT!

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:50 PM

Lexi,

When you talk all I hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, everyone join in its kinda hypnotic.........MArgaritas all around

You are lucky your cute!!!!!!!!!

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:54 PM

why the question mark u confused as to if it is or not.......take a peek in the mirror sweetie tell me who ya see?

come on like you havent made a spelling or punction error, its called a mistake my sweet lexi!

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:55 PM

Lexi,

You are lucky your cute!!!!!!!!!

now back to what aniaml noise boys and girls? bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah......Oh yeh and everyone look at my box :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 12:56 PM

Props to legend! LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Thats not me HT!

Its NOT??? :roll: Hmm..LOL. And I was gonna say..NM then.

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 12:57 PM
I think I am gonna run in the grass with all the pretty sheep

Legend
11-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Nope not me!

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 01:10 PM
Nope not me!

Everyone come play with the sheep

Legend
11-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Nope not me!

LOL Too Funny!

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Nope not me!

oh she got her sheep back with the rest

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 01:32 PM
:lol: Thats so Hilarious!

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-28-2005, 01:34 PM
I think that .ca must have promised Legend some "modeling" work. He listed on his Yahoo profile that he's both a "model" and a "photographer". Btw, I just loooove the shower pics. NOT! :lol:

And, Legend, editing grammar and spelling is one thing. But you re-write entire posts. So stop always trying to drag that fat ass of yours out of the fire, because we all know that you're too dumb to be a good liar anyway. And it's obvious that you're only still here as .ca's last hope of expressing her warped opinions. Anyway, you need to hit the gym and not just sit there, typing pro-. bullshit.

Rewrite posts are you on crack or is it the medication,That is not fucking me for the hundredth time if it was id care about you calling me fat but guess what its not SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK! .ca's last hope i hope that is a fucking joke because when is saying end the fucking drama mean im pro moni, im pro drama free! I don't thrive off this shit like some of you do

Legend
11-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Lexi your pics would be funny if that was me but lexi thats not me and I'M NOBODIES FUCKING SHEEP! Like that greenday song I Stand alone"!

Too tell you the truth the whole thing is BS simple because I'm not taking sides, i hate no one on this site nor do i hate monica. I can remember arianna telling me too choose side, nobody is gonna make me hate that girl, she hasn't done shit to me. If you guys were true adults you would drop all this high school bs.Im done with this subject!

Im gonna stay outta this post, you guys can say im this and that guy but in the end i know its not me and thats what really matters!

steeveX
11-28-2005, 05:34 PM
after checking out some of this monika foxx or whatever her name is mambo jambo.....i have this advice:

if u ever cared or still do if you are banned from a messege-board and/or take part in flamewars .....

GET A LIFE. you could actually really leave your house and meet REAL people and debate more useful thigns than what a serious nutcase is thinking of you. letsgface it, trannies all have more or less severe cases of identity crisis (as wellas the admirers). some cvan live with it rather well. but this moni is a severe case. cuz theres not much more ridiculous than some ghost pale redhead tranny trying to pose as some kind of getto-ho. :lol:

its the internet ... no one cares. its the internet.

steeveX
11-28-2005, 06:03 PM
oh yeah

one has to love those well-articulate debates on messege-boards, dont you?

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 06:18 PM
oh yeah

Well it was quit a legitimate question at first than that bitch Legend turned it into a bullshit subject and added his meaningless fucking words into it and dragged it out. Now if someone would have just answered the intial question as to why .'s cling ons are still lingering on HA and on both her sites without being banned from her sites just like I was we never would have a 10 page thread of dribble from that boy. But such is life.

darius
11-28-2005, 06:43 PM
I just wanted to get a kameo aperence on this post just incase someone gets there ass kicked forreal and its on the news. And im still a moni fan even though my mebership to her site ran out and still havent seen anything new :(. I should get a personal video with me name on it :-D

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 06:58 PM
oh yeah

Well it was quit a legitimate question at first than that bitch Legend turned it into a bullshit subject and added his meaningless fucking words into it and dragged it out. Now if someone would have just answered the intial question as to why .'s cling ons are still lingering on HA and on both her sites without being banned from her sites just like I was we never would have a 10 page thread of dribble from that boy. But such is life.It was definately a legitimate question. But being that Legend is one of those dingleberries lodged up .'s butt, it's no suprise that he was glad to see this thread get side-tracked.

cosigned

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Shitlist
by L7
album: Bricks Are Heavy (1992)

When I get mad and I get pissed
I grab my pen and I write out a list
Of all the people who won't be missed
You've made my shitlist
For all the ones who put me out (shitlist)
For all the ones who filled my head with doubt (shitlist)
For all the squares who get me pissed (shit list)
You've made my shit list

Shit list x2

I grab my pen and I write a list
Of all you assholes that won't be missed
You've made my shit list

Shit list x4

steeveX
11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
If it's just a meaningless flamewar, and we all have an identity crisis of some kind anyway, exactly what are you doing here?

i give unwanted/not asked for advice. although i have to admit those flamewars r usually fun to read like soap operas but with usually worse scripts but better insults

steeveX
11-28-2005, 07:56 PM
And when was the last time you got laid?

as if u were really interested ...

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Shitlist
by L7
album: Bricks Are Heavy (1992)

I grab my pen and I write out a list
Of all the people who won't be missed
You've made my shitlist
For all the ones who put me out (shitlist)
For all the ones who filled my head with doubt (shitlist)
For all the squares who get me pissed (shit list)
You've made my shit list

Shit list x2

I grab my pen and I write a list
Of all you assholes that won't be missed
You've made my shit list

Shit list x4

That's weird, I was thinking of Donita Sparks a few nights ago. I was even going to quote this song to Legend once.

mds

LOL I thought this song suited the topic very well

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-28-2005, 08:52 PM
I can't believe this post has 11 pages

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 08:56 PM
I can't believe this post has 11 pages

i know i jusy asked one question and it was turned into a pile of shit

Roadblock7611
11-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Ok Ok Ok.............Back to the original issue which has been avoided by bickering with Legend but it seems people have missed an important point that was silently made. Wendy Williams posted a comment to the thread on page 5. Wendy is on both Sites and is also a moderator on Tgirl Talk. Now Im not saying that Wendy shouldnt be allowed to speak her mind here. The point im trying to bring up is that . is a Hypocrite! She deleted lexi for posting here yet lets one of her moderators sit here. An ultimatum is an ultimatum. the only real question is how does she find out who to ostracize and why?

McRen
11-28-2005, 09:04 PM
wow the song shitlist.... flashbacks of 'Natural Born Killers'

Entertaining thread.... I find it kinda funny how . claims her sites get more traffic, yet this board is easily 10x more active. I'm glad some of you dont mind talking about things other than 'which brazillian shemale has the biggest cock'.

Vicki Richter
11-28-2005, 09:11 PM
I just received a disturbing email from someone named Chef Mike. It says:

"Allaho Akber! Allaho Akber! I call down Jihad on you. I shall find you in a dark alley and sell you cheap immitation watches. I will put gum in your hair and ants on you while you sleep. Watch your back Bush lover!!! - Chef"

It was attached to some anti-republican propaganda and a picture of two monkey's fornicating. I don't claim to understand it.

McRen
11-28-2005, 09:17 PM
dirka dirka Mohammed jihad

(if you havent seen Team America, go do so)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Ok Ok Ok.............Back to the original issue which has been avoided by bickering with Legend but it seems people have missed an important point that was silently made. Wendy Williams posted a comment to the thread on page 5. Wendy is on both Sites and is also a moderator on Tgirl Talk. Now Im not saying that Wendy shouldnt be allowed to speak her mind here. The point im trying to bring up is that . is a Hypocrite! She deleted lexi for posting here yet lets one of her moderators sit here. An ultimatum is an ultimatum. the only real question is how does she find out who to ostracize and why?

I'm trying to stay out of this but it's difficult so I'll speak my mind...........

Power is the forbidden fruit. When you don't have it you desire it, you'll do anything to obtain it, you imagine & fantasize about all the things you'll accomplish once it's in your grasp. When you have it you MUST control yourself because it contains a level of irrationality not everyone can control...........

chefmike
11-28-2005, 09:38 PM
A low-rent Caligula....

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 09:54 PM

"Allaho Akber! Allaho Akber! I call down Jihad on you. I shall find you in a dark alley and sell you cheap immitation watches. I will put gum in your hair and ants on you while you sleep. Watch your back Bush lover!!! - Chef"

It was attached to some anti-republican propaganda and a picture of two monkey's fornicating. I don't claim to understand it.

LMAO

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 09:59 PM

That is what I was reting to get at without butting heads with anyone but that moron Legend wouldnt shut his fucking hole and allow me to address the real issue. I agree with u tottally I dont understand why Wendy is still allowed on all 3 sites by the all mighty gate keeper? . is nothing but a hypocrite. For that the bitch will burn lol jk. But for that . "You made my shitlist." But like you care you are the almighty Mornica Fox.

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 10:00 PM

I'm trying to stay out of this but it's difficult so I'll speak my mind...........

Power is the forbidden fruit. When you don't have it you desire it, you'll do anything to obtain it, you imagine & fantasize about all the things you'll accomplish once it's in your grasp. When you have it you MUST control yourself because it contains a level of irrationality not everyone can control...........

cosigned

chefmike
11-28-2005, 10:08 PM

hehe...you've been missed...actually I sent that email to yourdaddy :roll:

BeardedOne
11-28-2005, 10:13 PM
OK, getting past all the goofy shit, here's some goofy shit:

You'd be surprised what 'geeky sci/fi fans' are into. Just ask the Philadelphia police...and the Boston police...and the "Checkerboard Patrol" in Chitown. :twisted: It wasn't our fault really, just panicy housekeeping staff calling 911 before we could get diplomatic with them.

The traffic jam on Route 50 in Annapolis =was= our fault. We should have drawn the curtains. :shock:

Three dollar bills are not fake. Though they do qualify for the term "Queer as a three dollar bill" as they feature a queen in the vignette. :wink:

The Three-Dollar Banknote

Carmine in colour and measuring 156 mm long and 67 mm wide, the note bears on the FRONT an engraved border design surrounding a portrait of the Queen, facsimile of the signature of the Governor of The Central Bank of The Bahamas together with the words "The Central Bank of The Bahamas". These notes are legal tender under The Central Bank of The Bahamas Act for the payment of any amount THREE DOLLARS".

As to sheep: There are no known lesbian sheep. Since it is common practice for the female sheep to stand still when she wants to have sex, lesbian sheep would no doubt stand quite still at opposite ends of the pasture from each other. Go, Serta!!! :!:

Oh, JWBL, if it's true that "I can't believe this post has 11 pages", how about its' pushing thirteen? :lol:

To Roadblock: "the only real question is how does she find out who to ostracize and why?"

Can't answer to the 'why', but if you look at the home page of the HA boards, down at the bottom, you'll see the 'how'. It lists registered users and the number of anonymous visitors/lurkers that are here as well. The walls have ears.

To Vicki: "It was attached to some anti-republican propaganda and a picture of two monkey's fornicating. I don't claim to understand it."

That reminds me, what ever became of Baghdad Bob after we "won" the war and he let his hair revert to grey?

Lastly, to Lexi: Thanks for starting (However unintended) the latest soaps. I think I'm all caught up now, but I forget who shot J.R. :)

You live in a great neighborhood. I spent some nice days on the trams near Guelph and watching the Harriers at the CNE in Toronto a couple years back. :D

>Ramble mode off <

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Bearded what the fuck are you drinking?!?!?

pass that shit down the bar, lol

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 10:17 PM
OK, getting past all the goofy shit, here's some goofy shit:

You'd be surprised what 'geeky sci/fi fans' are into. Just ask the Philadelphia police...and the Boston police...and the "Checkerboard Patrol" in Chitown. :twisted: It wasn't our fault really, just panicy housekeeping staff calling 911 before we could get diplomatic with them.

The traffic jam on Route 50 in Annapolis =was= our fault. We should have drawn the curtains. :shock:

Three dollar bills are not fake. Though they do qualify for the term "Queer as a three dollar bill" as they feature a queen in the vignette. :wink:

The Three-Dollar Banknote

Carmine in colour and measuring 156 mm long and 67 mm wide, the note bears on the FRONT an engraved border design surrounding a portrait of the Queen, facsimile of the signature of the Governor of The Central Bank of The Bahamas together with the words "The Central Bank of The Bahamas". These notes are legal tender under The Central Bank of The Bahamas Act for the payment of any amount THREE DOLLARS".

As to sheep: There are no known lesbian sheep. Since it is common practice for the female sheep to stand still when she wants to have sex, lesbian sheep would no doubt stand quite still at opposite ends of the pasture from each other. Go, Serta!!! :!:

Oh, JWBL, if it's true that "I can't believe this post has 11 pages", how about its' pushing thirteen? :lol:

To Roadblock: "the only real question is how does she find out who to ostracize and why?"

Can't answer to the 'why', but if you look at the home page of the HA boards, down at the bottom, you'll see the 'how'. It lists registered users and the number of anonymous visitors/lurkers that are here as well. The walls have ears.

To Vicki: "It was attached to some anti-republican propaganda and a picture of two monkey's fornicating. I don't claim to understand it."

That reminds me, what ever became of Baghdad Bob after we "won" the war and he let his hair revert to grey?

Lastly, to Lexi: Thanks for starting (However unintended) the latest soaps. I think I'm all caught up now, but I forget who shot J.R. :)

You live in a great neighborhood. I spent some nice days on the trams near Guelph and watching the Harriers at the CNE in Toronto a couple years back. :D

>Ramble mode off <

fabulous

Quinn
11-28-2005, 10:18 PM

. acts the way she does precisely because she does not have any power, which is why she works so hard to deceive people into thinking she actually does. It’s a little like being a shift manager at McDonalds and telling people you’re right up there with Donald Trump. Seriously we’re talking about a kid who runs a couple of websites and rents herself a mediocre condo in Baltimore. Understanding her behavior comes down to three simple letters: NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).

Regarding the supposed death threat from Chef, you have to be kidding me. Being the drama queen she is, . would not have hesitated to go to the police if she ever received an actual death threat from any source (anonymous or otherwise). Furthermore, she would have also bragged about her handling of said issue to no end on Snooze-Talk or one of her other websites. I would bet that no such threat ever existed. She makes shit up all the time and has been repeatedly caught doing so. Anyone who hasn’t figured this out by now needs to have their head examined because they are clearly slow.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
11-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Bearded what the fuck are you drinking?!?!?

pass that shit down the bar, lol

Actually, it's a mixture of orange juice and Sprite. I think it has something to do with the concentrated amounts of sugar ramping up the ADD.

Look! A squirrel! :shock:

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 10:21 PM

. acts the way she does precisely because she does not have any power, which is why she works so hard to deceive people into thinking she actually does. It’s a little like being a shift manager at McDonalds and telling people you’re right up there with Donald Trump. Seriously we’re talking about a kid who runs a couple of websites and rents herself a mediocre condo in Baltimore. Understanding her behavior comes down to three simple letters: NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).

Regarding the supposed death threat from Chef, you have to be kidding me. Being the drama queen she is, . would not have hesitated to go to the police if she ever received an actual death threat from any source (anonymous or otherwise). Furthermore, she would have also bragged about her handling of said issue to no end on Snooze-Talk or one of her other websites. I would bet that no such threat ever existed. She makes shit up all the time and has been repeatedly caught doing so. Anyone who hasn’t figured this out by now needs to have their head examined because they are clearly slow.

-Quinn

LMFAO I think u hit the bitch straight on

**KISSES** 8)

chefmike
11-28-2005, 10:33 PM

-Quinn

Thanks, Quinn...we all know the aforementioned person's history with fake emails and PM's...but I feel kinda bad that you, J, Nick, and others didn't at least get runner-up fake threat nominations...better luck next year.

And now I'd like to thank the Academy...

Adam_Thompson
11-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Is it just me or did that picture of . and Missy Elliott look fucking disgusting. She looked a big crossdressing ogre next to Missy. Now if you wanna act like the shit, you could at least look good. I date good looking chicks with good attitudes...hell I'd even date a 7 with a good attitude, but a 3 that acts like shit...HELL NO

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Is it just me or did that picture of . and Missy Elliott look fucking disgusting. She looked a big crossdressing ogre next to Missy. Now if you wanna act like the shit, you could at least look good. I date good looking chicks with good attitudes...hell I'd even date a 7 with a good attitude, but a 3 that acts like shit...HELL NO

Ya know what I totally fucking agree with u lmao

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 10:41 PM

OMG. :shock: LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 11:05 PM
You've gotta see the pic of her standing next to Legend. Now THAT is funny. :lol:

Speaking of wich another one of her lies she said she never drinks but she was begging him not to post those cause she was sweating and she was drunk

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 11:17 PM
You've gotta see the pic of her standing next to Legend. Now THAT is funny. :lol:

Here it is, looks like Legend was playing dress up with his daddies clothes lol

thugsation
11-28-2005, 11:22 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ that pic

She shole is ugly!

It'z amazing how she thinks she's so hot too.

I think ya'll should stop posting about her cuz she apparently thrives on all the attention.

BlackAdder
11-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Damn, Legend is busted again!!! So that WAS YOU in that pic, you naughty boy!!!!....

pwned:)

thugsation
11-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Dude looks gay as hell in that pic.

Roadblock7611
11-28-2005, 11:36 PM

Here it is, looks like Legend was playing dress up with his daddies clothes lol

Whoa at a side view she kinda looks like a thugged out Swamp thing

[/img]

Hugh Jarrod
11-29-2005, 01:15 AM
I decided to edit my post as arguing back and forth does nothing about the situatin therefore turning it over to the hands of people who can fix problems is always better.

Agreed, Lex I wouldn't even bring it up anymore. You don't need to be on her board if she doesn't want you there, you're better off. We enjoy your posts here.

BeardedOne
11-29-2005, 02:44 AM
Those L Ron freaks are scarey.

Agreed. In the words of a prominent Chicago fan "I hate those guys, but I'll eat their damned ice cream!". :)

The only world religion (That we know of) that started as a bar bet.

Hugh Jarrod
11-29-2005, 02:51 AM
Those L Ron freaks are scarey.

Agreed. In the words of a prominent Chicago fan "I hate those guys, but I'll eat their damned ice cream!". :)

The only world religion (That we know of) that started as a bar bet.

LOL! Don't care much for religion myself. Faith I have no problem with, you have to have faith in something even if it's just yourself. Religion though, can live without it.

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 07:36 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL are you serious?? Get a life Lexi.It had nothing to do with following ..Im and adult and I have the right to go to any site I want to.Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I can and can not do anyways.Some people just need to give up on that I hate . shit.Its getting dull.I like the guys on . i dont date trannies.I could care less what personal problem you have with her.TGPIXEL has dick and I like dick simple enough.

Sorry sheep.....I mean Shalaya I was never dictating what you should do you snaggle tooth kunt so back the fuck up you dellusional little kunt and read what I said in the post bitch. I said why are people from her site still lingering here? So dont cop your fucking attitude with me its a wonder u lost your fucking job. I never once tried to dictate what anyone should do unlike the sheppard I mean . did with her nasty e-mail she sent everyone on her site. So if its dick you love u nasty bitch I am sure u will have a hell of a time sucking .'s just like the rest of her bitch's. You and that fuck up Legend would make a perfect couple you both have the same views and have the same leader. And who the fuck said anything about datin trannies you fucking moron?

Legend
11-29-2005, 07:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL are you serious?? Get a life Lexi.It had nothing to do with following ..Im and adult and I have the right to go to any site I want to.Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I can and can not do anyways.Some people just need to give up on that I hate . shit.Its getting dull.I like the guys on . i dont date trannies.I could care less what personal problem you have with her.TGPIXEL has dick and I like dick simple enough.

Sorry sheep.....I mean Shalaya I was never dictating what you should do you snaggle tooth kunt so back the fuck up you dellusional little kunt and read what I said in the post bitch. I said why are people from her site still lingering here? So dont cop your fucking attitude with me its a wonder u lost your fucking job. I never once tried to dictate what anyone should do unlike the sheppard I mean . did with her nasty e-mail she sent everyone on her site. So if its dick you love u nasty bitch I am sure u will have a hell of a time sucking .'s just like the rest of her bitch's. You and that fuck up Legend would make a perfect couple you both have the same views and have the same leader. And who the fuck said anything about datin trannies you fucking moron?

I tried to stay outta your post but you mention my name, why do you consider me a fuck up, please enlighten me?

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 07:44 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I tried to stay outta your post but you mention my name, why do you consider me a fuck up, please enlighten me?

Legend keep your fucking dirrty ass out of my thread like u promised

Legend
11-29-2005, 07:47 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL, ok i will just dont mention my name!

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 07:51 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL, ok i will just dont mention my name!

Blah, blah blah......Shut the fuck up!

Legend
11-29-2005, 07:55 AM
Again that would be funny if that was me so keep trying with your subpar photoshop skills and keep doing what you do best!

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Again that would be funny if that was me so keep trying with your subpar photoshop skills and keep doing what you do best!

Eat my ass u flamer

BlackAdder
11-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Im thinking that if you want people to drop the pictures thing its kinda simple....Just take a picture of yourself holding a sign with the current date on it and voila, we either know that was you, or not.

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Bah!

Legend
11-29-2005, 08:04 AM

Eat my ass u flamer

No thanks ill pass on the ass eating, calling someone a flamer on this board is a oxy moron!

Legend
11-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Im thinking that if you want people to drop the pictures thing its kinda simple....Just take a picture of yourself holding a sign with the current date on it and voila, we either know that was you, or not.

dude im not holding up shit my word is good enough and if peeps dont believe me i can care less!

BlackAdder
11-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Well cant give you any props for that stance man.....Id post a pic if I wanted a myth dispelled....thats why I changed my Avatar pic awhile back...

Legend
11-29-2005, 08:14 AM
Im thinking that if you want people to drop the pictures thing its kinda simple....Just take a picture of yourself holding a sign with the current date on it and voila, we either know that was you, or not.Yeah, Legend. Prove what you claim.

Wasn't it you who started this crap

Legend
11-29-2005, 08:16 AM

dude im not holding up shit my word is good enough and if peeps dont believe me i can care less!Oh, you are sooo full of it. But now, at least it's been confirmed. You ARE the guy in the pics. Ha!

Confirmed by who you,thats fucking laughable and your the one full of shit saying thats me and all when you know god damn well that isnt me!

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Im thinking that if you want people to drop the pictures thing its kinda simple....Just take a picture of yourself holding a sign with the current date on it and voila, we either know that was you, or not.Yeah, Legend. Prove what you claim.

Wasn't it you who started this crap

You know where the door is :lol:

Legend
11-29-2005, 08:34 AM
Wasn't it you who started this crapNo. It was you who started it, Einstein. You babbled some nonsense about "the saga continues". But I saw your pics weeks ago. So what are waiting for? Post them. Now's your big chance to prove us wrong. But you know damn well it's you, so you won't.

Yeah i said that so what and you guys took that way out proportion, i was fucking saying stop the kiddy drama and that got confused with me being a moni worshipper and/or part of her pretend army.

Arianna your hatred towards me have taken this shit to a whole new level accusing me of being this xander dude and saying those pics are mine is a bunch of horseshit and you know so keep laughning behind your computer.ARIANNA IF HAD ANY AMOUNT BRAINS YOU WOULD SEE I HAVE A LEGEND NAME ON THAT OTHER SITE AND GUESS WHAT ITS NOT THIS XANDER NAME , AND/OR ASK A MOD ON THAT OTHER SITE TO MATCH FUCKING IPS AND SEE.

Legend
11-29-2005, 08:37 AM
[quote=Arianna]Confirmed by who you,thats fucking laughable and your the one full of shit saying thats me and all when you know god damn well that isnt me!This will be just like when I challenged you to a flamewar, and you backed down fast. Then later, you gave some bullshit excuse. You're either a liar, or ugly as sin. Either way, you're a loser! :lol:

LOL a flame war, Dont ever call me a kid in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

bigd321
11-29-2005, 08:41 AM
[quote=Arianna]Confirmed by who you,thats fucking laughable and your the one full of shit saying thats me and all when you know god damn well that isnt me!This will be just like when I challenged you to a flamewar, and you backed down fast. Then later, you gave some bullshit excuse. You're either a liar, or ugly as sin. Either way, you're a loser! :lol:

LOL a flame war, Dont ever call me a kid in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

You people need help. Calm your asses down, it's not that big of a deal. When was the last time . posted? Lexi, I don't think you should be picking fights just because of something a third party did. Thats my mini philosophical rant. Eat it up.

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 08:48 AM

You people need help. Calm your asses down, it's not that big of a deal. When was the last time . posted? Lexi, I don't think you should be picking fights just because of something a third party did. Thats my mini philosophical rant. Eat it up.

Eat This

Legend
11-29-2005, 09:02 AM
Yeah i said that so what and you guys took that way out proportion, i was fucking saying stop the kiddy drama and that got confused with me being a moni worshipper and/or part of her pretend army.

Arianna your hatred towards me have taken this shit to a whole new level accusing me of being this xander dude and saying those pics are mine is a bunch of horseshit and you know so keep laughning behind your computer.ARIANNA IF HAD ANY AMOUNT BRAINS YOU WOULD SEE I HAVE A LEGEND NAME ON THAT OTHER SITE AND GUESS WHAT ITS NOT THIS XANDER NAME , AND/OR ASK A MOD ON THAT OTHER SITE TO MATCH FUCKING IPS AND SEE.Actually, no. We don't know. Why the hell should we take your word for it? And I'm gonna go to all that trouble, when all you have to do is post a pic?! Please. Anyway, you got so opinionated about how I look, remember? (As if I give a rat's ass what some little boy like you thinks anyway.) And now you're too chickenshit to reveal yourself? So either post a pic w/ your name and the date, or STFU. The choice is yours.

So you can dish out how dumb someone is but you cant take it when some criticize how you look, don't dish out the insults if you cant take then back. You same to care what i fringing think about you if you didn't why the fuck do you mention my name every know and then!

"Chickenshit to reveal myself" aren't you fucking perry mason remember your the one who started this legend is xander shit. So i could care less what you think!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-29-2005, 09:07 AM
OMG ENOUGH!

STOP THE INSANITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS SUSAN POWTER WHEN U NEED HER.

Legend
11-29-2005, 09:15 AM

LOL a flame war, Dont ever call me a kid in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!Yes. You had mouthed off so much, I was ready to go insult for insult w/ your pea-brain and embarrass you. But your chickenshit ass was too busy watching cartoons and eating Cap'n Crunch. And I'll call you kid all I want. You act like one, so what's the difference? Now get your dick off of the exclamation point key and post some pics, you lying sack of shit.

Mouthed off too you, are you joking who started with who????? When did i insult you oh yeah i didn't it all started when i commented on your Sig and you went crazy. I'm not going to personal insult anybody unless they open their mouth about me, Arianna I'm not gonna go into personal insult war on you for the obvious reasons so can stop trying to get me too!

Legend
11-29-2005, 09:16 AM
Upon Allanah's request, your tiny balls are off the hook for now. But you proved that you are indeed a liar, Legend. Have a nice day. :lol:

I have much respect for allanah so ill end this!

darius
11-29-2005, 09:21 AM
Ok im probably really late because i just hope on here every once in awhile and try to catch up on the drama i missed. And ummm . ya know i like ya but i think theres a new top dog in town and her name Lexi. Like i said i may be really late and she coulda been on here a long time and i didnt notice her. Ow and Allanah and Vicki i would like to request another catfight. And Wendy ummm you still look busted no matter how many titles u have under your belt you must have a really good personality cause u not getting casted on looks. Ow and lexi will you marry me?

tsntx
11-29-2005, 09:23 AM
yawns at the rookie

darius
11-29-2005, 09:27 AM
lol sorry im not a pro at this :( lol give me break. rookies need some love to I think someoene laughed at me cause i didnt know who gia darling was earlier :(.

BlackAdder
11-29-2005, 09:28 AM
LMAO @ Darius

darius
11-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Im probably gonna get alot of shit for this but i dont know if anyone knows Doll but she is a definately a 10 and i think if she treid she would give the industry a run for its money.

BlackAdder
11-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Dude its okay man....Just dont come across like Legend or Donko/Rc206 and youll be fine...

mbf
11-29-2005, 09:56 AM
just one step closer to page 20.....

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Ok im probably really late because i just hope on here every once in awhile and try to catch up on the drama i missed. And ummm . ya know i like ya but i think theres a new top dog in town and her name Lexi. Like i said i may be really late and she coulda been on here a long time and i didnt notice her. Ow and Allanah and Vicki i would like to request another catfight. And Wendy ummm you still look busted no matter how many titles u have under your belt you must have a really good personality cause u not getting casted on looks. Ow and lexi will you marry me?

Please dont put me in a comparison with that dog........I am far from trailer park status

Roadblock7611
11-29-2005, 10:18 AM
[quote=sexxxylexi]how come .'s band of followers are still lingering like shit stains on HA and both her sites?

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL are you serious?? Get a life Lexi.It had nothing to do with following ..Im and adult and I have the right to go to any site I want to.Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I can and can not do anyways.Some people just need to give up on that I hate . shit.Its getting dull.I like the guys on . i dont date trannies.I could care less what personal problem you have with her.TGPIXEL has dick and I like dick simple enough.[/quote

Nobody's telling you where you can go and where you cant go. If you can fucking read you can see that. but since you are on both sites riddle me this. why are you so special to moni that you are allowed on both sites since she has promised to ban anyone on . that posts here?

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 10:20 AM
[quote=sexxxylexi]how come .'s band of followers are still lingering like shit stains on HA and both her sites?

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL are you serious?? Get a life Lexi.It had nothing to do with following ..Im and adult and I have the right to go to any site I want to.Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I can and can not do anyways.Some people just need to give up on that I hate . shit.Its getting dull.I like the guys on . i dont date trannies.I could care less what personal problem you have with her.TGPIXEL has dick and I like dick simple enough.[/quote

Nobody's telling you where you can go and where you cant go. If you can fucking read you can see that. but since you are on both sites riddle me this. why are you so special to moni that you are allowed on both sites since she has promised to ban anyone on . that posts here?

Can I get an AMEN! :lol: :lol:

mbf
11-29-2005, 10:21 AM
amen

to keep u happy and 2 ghet closer to page 20

swimnn
11-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Let's see if this will do it

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 10:29 AM
How about this?

mbf
11-29-2005, 10:30 AM
yeeee

page 20 reached!!!

swimnn
11-29-2005, 10:31 AM
You win!!! Now we know it's a slow night.

Roadblock7611
11-29-2005, 10:43 AM
Im home sick........Im so fucking bored I read a whole book and downloaded the top 50 songs of 1984........thank god 1984 was a good year

Adam_Thompson
11-29-2005, 10:46 AM
of course thats legend..if it wasn't then why would dude give two shits about defending a picture that wasn't him. He may just want to keep that picture and his identity private, although if that was the case I wouldn't pose with a 6'4" white monster with a puffy coat on and a shitload of make-up. Back to my main point..SOMEBODY LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

mbf
11-29-2005, 10:48 AM
of course thats legend..if it wasn't then why would dude give two shits about defending a picture that wasn't him. He may just want to keep that picture and his identity private, although if that was the case I wouldn't pose with a 6'4" white monster with a puffy coat on and a shitload of make-up. Back to my main point..SOMEBODY LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

yeah that white beast looks like Moby Dick wearing a wig....

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 06:44 PM

That is him those are pix he posted on . and .

lurker
11-29-2005, 07:25 PM
This thread reminds of monkeys at a zoo....
Shit gets out of hand quickly!

BlackAdder
11-29-2005, 08:44 PM
I have yet to see a monkey throw shit at the crowd at the zoo.....I feel gypped.

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 08:45 PM
I have yet to see a monkey throw shit at the crowd at the zoo.....I feel gypped.

When I was little I went to the Zoo and monkeys were fondling eachother

steeveX
11-29-2005, 10:17 PM

When I was little I went to the Zoo and monkeys were fondling eachother u sure this was the zoo?

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 10:42 PM

When I was little I went to the Zoo and monkeys were fondling eachother u sure this was the zoo?

teh now u say it maybe it was HA :lol: jk

BeardedOne
11-29-2005, 11:40 PM
OMG ENOUGH!

STOP THE INSANITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS SUSAN POWTER WHEN U NEED HER.

*Snark!* :lol: I was just wondering what she was doing these days.

I just think we should change the topic header to "I Know You Are But What Am I" and just let it roll until the recess bell rings and all the kidz have to go back inside.