PDA

View Full Version : ies wit too much plastic surgery

FreddieGomez
11-20-2010, 01:34 AM
am i the only one not into a trannie with an overly artificial looking face?

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 01:35 AM
... or any woman with an artificial looking face. Don't act like there aren't GG's who are just as bad, if not worse, than transsexuals.

~BB~

FreddieGomez
11-20-2010, 01:37 AM
... or any woman with an artificial looking face. Don't act like there aren't GG's who are just as bad, if not worse, than transsexuals.

~BB~

most genetic chicks i fuck with dont need facial plastic surgery and wouldnt even think of gettin it...but i'm not into genetic chicks with too much plastic surgery either

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 01:39 AM
most genetic chicks i fuck with dont need facial plastic surgery and wouldnt even think of gettin it...but i'm not into genetic chicks with too much plastic surgery either

Fair enough. :yingyang:

~BB~

south ov da border
11-20-2010, 02:58 AM
the overly done face can get out of hand...

blackrob
11-20-2010, 03:42 AM
a lot of them end up fucking up their faces

lisaparadise
11-20-2010, 04:33 AM
listen guys some of us girls myself included have no choice but to mess with our faces for alot of reasons were not all born beautifull,remember we were born male and like me i hated looking in the mirrer and did anything to change it.please dont make fun of us we do the best we can with what we got ok.

Ryz
11-20-2010, 04:46 AM
Some of them go from being beautiful to looking like monsters :(

addicted
11-20-2010, 04:56 AM
gomez, can you explain all the surgery you had on your brain?

Silcc69
11-20-2010, 05:03 AM
gomez, can you explain all the surgery you had on your brain?

Good one LOL!

Anyways Kimber James........................

TsVanessa69
11-20-2010, 05:21 AM
how come every post you make is some dumb shit?
You don't even deal with ts or sexy females in real life anyway.
You niggas kill me actin like you were all that. We don"t do what we do to please a man.
We do it for ourselves.
Just remember that!
You homos are not our man and you don't pay out bills.
Just some lame ass lurking on the net fucking nappy headed hoes with dirty pussies.
You don't bag sexy females so why u front?

SunshyneMonroe
11-20-2010, 05:35 AM
vanessa this post is for YOU but u didnt get surg u just got 10000000000000000 oz of sil in ur FACE!!!!

Silcc69
11-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Sunshyne if you keep talkin shit Vanessa is gonna coem down there and get in UR ARSE!

phobun
11-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Some of them go from being beautiful to looking like monsters :(

Some? LOTS of them...

runround04
11-20-2010, 07:16 AM
A little bit goes along way when it comes to facial surgery. IMO Some may need a bit more than others to get where they'd like to be, just dont end up lookin "Jacko"

FreddieGomez
11-20-2010, 04:44 PM
listen guys some of us girls myself included have no choice but to mess with our faces for alot of reasons were not all born beautifull,remember we were born male and like me i hated looking in the mirrer and did anything to change it.please dont make fun of us we do the best we can with what we got ok.

i'm turned off by an overdone face....it's clockly and doesn't attract me....i've seen some real chicks(on tv) with overdone faces and it's not sexy on them either...lips that look like u been stung by a hive of bees, cheeks that are too damn big for ya'll face...smh...maybe some dudes like it but i aint one of them...a prefer a more natural feminine face.

FreddieGomez
11-20-2010, 04:44 PM
vanessa this post is for YOU but u didnt get surg u just got 10000000000000000 oz of sil in ur FACE!!!!

bwahahahahaha

lisaparadise
11-20-2010, 04:57 PM
i'm turned off by an overdone face....it's clockly and doesn't attract me....i've seen some real chicks(on tv) with overdone faces and it's not sexy on them either...lips that look like u been stung by a hive of bees, cheeks that are too damn big for ya'll face...smh...maybe some dudes like it but i aint one of them...a prefer a more natural feminine face.well your not alone in that freddy i would think 99 per cent of the people would agree all im saying is we take a chance to be pretty and sometimes it doesnt work out trust me we all wish we could be beautifull and natural but we do the best we can all i ask is you dont make fun of us we know the mistakes we made we dont need anybody pointing it out or ridiculing us we may look different but were all human and we all have feelings that get hurt and when somebody knocks a girls face to me thats just the lowest of the low.

FreddieGomez
11-20-2010, 05:01 PM
well your not alone in that freddy i would think 99 per cent of the people would agree all im saying is we take a chance to be pretty and sometimes it doesnt work out trust me we all wish we could be beautifull and natural but we do the best we can all i ask is you dont make fun of us we know the mistakes we made we dont need anybody pointing it out or ridiculing us we may look different but were all human and we all have feelings that get hurt and when somebody knocks a girls face to me thats just the lowest of the low.

i'm not ridiculing i'm sayin i dont find it attractive.

traLika
11-20-2010, 05:07 PM
jus sayin'!

traLika
11-20-2010, 05:33 PM
just some lame ass lurking on the net fucking nappy headed hoes with dirty pussies.

rotfl!!!

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2010, 06:38 PM
A lot of the girls that get plastic surgery you say look OVER-SURGED didn't actually have plastic surgery they had silicone and fillers put in their face which makes it look bloated and weird.

FFS surgery takes away and reshapes the bone/tissue/cartilage in the face it doesn't add to it.

So hating on plastic surgery is dumb, however some plastic surgeons aren't skilled and pull to tight or shape the face weirdly. Those cases are unfortunate.

I have had my nose (twice) , forehead, browbone (twice), chin, jawline (twice), eyes messed with and a mini-facelift. I don't think I look like I had plastic surgery besides my breast.

I am re-doing my mandables/jawline, nose, browbone, and forehead hopefully for the last time since I had them all done twice now.

I have not added any fillers to my face it's the fillers that make you look plastic.

Go to California plenty of GGs there that look plastic.

PLUS sometimes girls look better in pictures or worse in pictures. Some girls surgeries look better in person, than in photos.

RubyTS
11-20-2010, 08:43 PM
i had 7 surgeries on my face, and im still not satisfied with my result. Even my boyfriend doesnt want me to do anymore work to my face or my body but im gonna tell ya'l the same thing i told him. You're not paying for it, it's not your body, and im not gonna be uncomfortable in my skin for the rest of my life to keep you happy. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. If you dont like plastic, fine! There are plenty of people who DO! theres something out there for everyone. The moneys not coming out ur pocket and odds are u will never actually meet any of these girls, so why do u even care? if i see something i dont like, i just keep it moving. No sense in wasting energy on negativity

lisaparadise
11-20-2010, 08:45 PM
i had 7 surgeries on my face, and im still not satisfied with my result. Even my boyfriend doesnt want me to do anymore work to my face or my body but im gonna tell ya'l the same thing i told him. You're not paying for it, it's not your body, and im not gonna be uncomfortable in my skin for the rest of my life to keep you happy. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. If you dont like plastic, fine! There are plenty of people who DO! theres something out there for everyone. The moneys not coming out ur pocket and odds are u will never actually meet any of these girls, so why do u even care? if i see something i dont like, i just keep it moving. No sense in wasting energy on negativityi agree kinda what i said but more diplimatic lol

bassman2546
11-20-2010, 11:40 PM
i'm not ridiculing i'm sayin i dont find it attractive.

Then why do you have to say it in this forum? Keep it to yourself. Starting a thread like this is like announcing it in front of a room full of trannys. I know you're just saying, but frankly, don't fucking say it here. We all have faults, including you. Would you like to be outed with your faults on a forum? Probably not. Have a little respect for these women, even if you don't have any respect for yourself...