PDA

View Full Version : So what it that makes guys think a girl is a bottom?

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:27 AM
People always, always, ALWAYS assume I'm a bottom. Why is that? What is it that makes guys think that? Do they assume as a means of wishful thinking, or is there something that a girl says or does that makes them think she likes to get fucked?

I mean, I always say that as long as we (transsexuals) are stuck with a penis, we ought to accept it and use it until it doesn't work anymore as a circumstance of transition. That said, I'm bottom with guys (man-ass? I'll pass!) and versatile with women/TS.

So what is it that makes guys think a girl is a bottom?

~BB~

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:31 AM
Dammit! Typo in a title. I hate when that happens. :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
11-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Bella, if I were to picture you having sex, the idea of you biting the pillow would come to mind. You're a real Sassy Mo-Lassy but a girly-girl too. I think we, as guys, assume the more feminine T-Girls like getting fucked like nice ladies. The less passable ones might be more thought of as tops. Then, there are also many exceptions. Take it as a compliment. It was probably meant as one by the guys you mention.

sdman
11-20-2010, 12:32 AM
I think a lot of it has to do with your appearance you look submissive and bottom. It hard to imagine you any other way Bella.

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:36 AM
you look submissive

Wow! You are new around here aren't you? Looks can be deceiving. I like D/s and I'm a switch in that too, preferring to be Domme with men and submissive with women/TS... although I do switch it up from time to time. :lol:

~BB~

rockabilly
11-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Uh ... because your a girl. :shrug

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Uh ... because your a girl. :shrug

Nah-uh. I'm a man. No amount of surgery can change that because I have a 'Y'-chromosome, and as we all know, 'Y' stands for ying-dang-doodle and I was born with one of those, hence: man. :geek: :lol:

Yeah, OK then, seriously though, lots of girls are tops. There has to be something specific.

~BB~

sdman
11-20-2010, 12:41 AM
Wow! You are new around here aren't you? Looks can be deceiving. I like D/s and I'm a switch in that too, preferring to be Domme with men and submissive with women/TS... although I do switch it up from time to time. :lol:

~BB~

You asked why and I told you why it's something in your looks is why people might think that.

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:43 AM
You asked why and I told you why it's something in your looks is why people might think that.

LOL! I know. I can read! :lol:

I'm asking what that something is, and I don't mean just me. I mean transwomen in general.

~BB~

rockabilly
11-20-2010, 12:46 AM
What does it matter?

You said it yourself you bottom w/ guys.

drock
11-20-2010, 12:47 AM

I'm asking what that something is, and I don't mean just me. I mean transwomen in general.

~BB~

Maybe beause you look really fem and that ass looks like it was made for smashing. I know I wouldn't mind tearing that up.... :)

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:47 AM
What does it matter?

You said it yourself you bottom w/ guys.

OMG! I'm not complaining. I'm just asking. I feel like I'm trying to pry state secrets out of you guys or something!

~BB~

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:49 AM
Maybe beause you look really fem and that ass looks like it was made for smashing. I know I wouldn't mind tearing that up.... :)

Thankfully, you used photos that I actually like. Props to Danielle Foxx. :)

But you know, I'm dead serious when I say this isn't intended to be an attention whoring thread. I'm just curious to see if there are varying perspectives.

It looks like there aren't. I must have my answer already. :lol:

~BB~

Star Angel 86
11-20-2010, 12:49 AM
What the range of these lads?
Going back to when I was a very young lad from 70's The Bad News Bears quoting Dolph Sweet (R.I.P.)(Best known for his appearance in the cult 1979 classic The Wanderers & TV series Gimme A Break) "Don't ass-u-me anything that way you don't make an ass out of you or me.
Bella lass you could bring out the biggest perv in me how I'd love to dress you up and eat your ass out.:twisted::cool::cheers:

sdman
11-20-2010, 12:50 AM

~BB~

It's just a certain look. A transwoman whos a bit more on the masculine side and had a huge cock I would automatically think top or versatile. :)

rockabilly
11-20-2010, 12:51 AM
You want to be viewed as a woman and in the most basic , simple terms , traditionally a girl is submissive and gets fucked.

You can argue strapon , dommes and anything in between , but i said basic.

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:54 AM
You want to be viewed as a woman and in the most basic , simple terms , traditionally a girl is submissive and gets fucked.

You can argue strapon , dommes and anything in between , but i said basic.

Ok, but I fuck girls just fine. :smileysex:

~BB~

drock
11-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Thankfully, you used photos that I actually like. Props to Danielle Foxx. :)

But you know, I'm dead serious when I say this isn't intended to be an attention whoring thread. I'm just curious to see if there are varying perspectives.

It looks like there aren't. I must have my answer already. :lol:

~BB~

hahahaha.. Is that so. I like them too.. Hell your sexy as fuck but you strike me as someone who trys to down play this but I think there are a lot of guys who have noticed how sexy u are.. :fuckin:

Maybe there are varying answers and maybe it could be how you conduct yourself as a lady??? ;)

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 12:57 AM
hahahaha.. Is that so. I like them too.. Hell your sexy as fuck but you strike me as someone who trys to down play this but I think there are a lot of guys who have noticed how sexy u are.. :fuckin:

Maybe there are varying answers and maybe it could be how you conduct yourself as a lady??? ;)

<decline to comment> :geek:

~BB~

drock
11-20-2010, 12:59 AM
<decline to comment> :geek:

~BB~

Oh an opinioned lady such as yourself declines to comment? :Bowdown:

rockabilly
11-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Ok, but I fuck girls just fine. :smileysex:

~BB~

But if a guy is checking you out , he's not wondering about your "dick giving" ability , just your "dick taking" skill.

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Oh an opinioned lady such as yourself declines to comment? :Bowdown:

My 'opinionation' (yeah, I made a word!) is strategic. Try to keep up, will you? :geek::whistle::lol:

But if a guy is checking you out , he's not wondering about your "dick giving" ability , just your "dick taking" skill.

Dictation?

YouTube - secretary clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIV3L0F2h8E)

~BB~

rockabilly
11-20-2010, 01:06 AM
;) Just bend over Bella.

Mari_Mar
11-20-2010, 01:09 AM
It's funny... I read BB as a top... :|

drock
11-20-2010, 01:09 AM
My 'opinionation' (yeah, I made a word!) is strategic. Try to keep up, will you? :geek::whistle::lol:

Dictation?

YouTube - secretary clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIV3L0F2h8E)

~BB~

A truly cerebral girl; sexy and smart.. It's kinda hard to keep up with all these naughty thoughts popping up in my head and something else popping up in my pants.. lol. :wiggle:

mac.B
11-20-2010, 01:10 AM
Nah-uh. I'm a man. No amount of surgery can change that because I have a 'Y'-chromosome, and as we all know, 'Y' stands for ying-dang-doodle and I was born with one of those, hence: man. :geek: :lol:

Yeah, OK then, seriously though, lots of girls are tops. There has to be something specific.

~BB~

Well look- yall need to make up ur mind about that. i agree with that tho.

but if im dealing wit a ts then im going to assume the male role so she must be a bottom.

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 01:11 AM
It's funny... I read BB as a top... :|

Men are more visual. Women are more feeling/thinking. Yeah, that's certainly something to consider too.

... but did I mention this isn't just about me?!?! Geez, people! :lol:

~BB~

Mari_Mar
11-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Well look- yall need to make up ur mind about that. i agree with that tho.

but if im dealing wit a ts then im going to assume the male role so she must be a bottom.

I'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic there Mac.B.

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 01:17 AM
A truly cerebral girl; sexy and smart.. It's kinda hard to keep up with all these naughty thoughts popping up in my head and something else popping up in my pants.. lol. :wiggle:

... moving on... :lol:

I'm pretty sure she was bring sarcastic there Mac.B.

You 'get' me! You really, really 'get' me! :Bowdown: xoxo

~BB~

Mari_Mar
11-20-2010, 01:24 AM
... moving on... :lol:

You 'get' me! You really, really 'get' me! :Bowdown: xoxo

~BB~

Really!? Does that mean you're gonna give it to me baby? ;)

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 01:25 AM

What about your boyfriend?! :hide-1:

~BB~

natina
11-20-2010, 01:31 AM
take enough & the right amount of hormones for a long time & i will bet you a crispy creme donut you are mostly likely a bottom

Mari_Mar
11-20-2010, 01:32 AM
What about your boyfriend?! :hide-1:

~BB~

Well, I certainly already know that he's going to give it to me!!!

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 01:34 AM
take enough & the right amount of hormones for a long time & i will bet you a crispy creme donut you are mostly likely a bottom

Yummy! Except that I could never bet against that. :Bowdown:

Just as often though, it has to do with the amount of male attention one gets. If you get a lot, I'd say you're more likely to experiment in that direction.

Well, I certainly already know that he's going to give it to me!!!

Lucky! :fuckin:

~BB~

sdman
11-20-2010, 02:51 AM

Id give it to you is that offer good for me too!!

Mari_Mar
11-20-2010, 02:59 AM
Id give it to you is that offer good for me too!!

I dunno... Post yer tits and I'll tell ya!

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 03:01 AM
most guys think I'm a bottom because of my height (even before I began my transition I had the same problem)... I'm 5'3" Maybe also because I smile a lot and try not to give a dry vibe. However, I'm a full top and I prefer to be very dom. Most guys who go on for hours about how they're gonna top me and turn me out usually give in and end up being the best sub bottom boys. Just talking from experience.

hippifried
11-20-2010, 03:03 AM
YouTube - Over,Under,Sideways,Down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eakk1Pg3jRQ)

hwbs
11-20-2010, 03:08 AM
all u need is instincts and common sense ....

Mari_Mar
11-20-2010, 03:11 AM
most guys think I'm a bottom because of my height (even before I began my transition I had the same problem)... I'm 5'3" Maybe also because I smile a lot and try not to give a dry vibe. However, I'm a full top and I prefer to be very dom. Most guys who go on for hours about how they're gonna top me and turn me out usually give in and end up being the best sub bottom boys. Just talking from experience.

Hahahahahahahaha! Awesome! On both counts!!!

And... 5'3"!?!? Lucky!!!!

BLKGSXR
11-20-2010, 03:12 AM
:hide-1::praying:that this changes... :p

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 03:14 AM
:hide-1::praying:that this changes... :p

NEVER!!! lol I love being a top and hate being a bottom way too much for that to ever change.

BLKGSXR
11-20-2010, 03:15 AM
NEVER!!! lol I love being a top and hate being a bottom way too much for that to ever change.
Throws a super hormone into kayden's drink ^_^ heh ok ok it was a roofie lmfao jk jk

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Throws a super hormone into kayden's drink ^_^ heh ok ok it was a roofie lmfao jk jk

LMFAO!!! :Bowdown: You better make sure you're gone when I wake up, because I'll be sure to make you pay with my morning wood! :fuckin::jerkoff

blackrob
11-20-2010, 03:19 AM

lol you have a nice ass Have you ever bottomed?

BLKGSXR
11-20-2010, 03:21 AM
LMFAO!!! :Bowdown: You better make sure you're gone when I wake up, because I'll be sure to make you pay with my morning wood! :fuckin::jerkoff
oh you know it, Im smarter then the average dude...at least you'll have an icepack to help..nah I lied youll just wake up in a tub of ice.:ignore:
:whistle::fuckin::jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 03:22 AM
lol you have a nice ass Have you ever bottomed?

thanks.. I have, it's just not my thing... It's a different story if I'm in a relationship with someone I care about. But otherwise getting fucked is a no-no for me.

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 03:23 AM
oh you know it, Im smarter then the average dude...at least you'll have an icepack to help..nah I lied youll just wake up in a tub of ice.:ignore:
:whistle::fuckin::jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

lol RUTHLESS!

BLKGSXR
11-20-2010, 03:23 AM
lol RUTHLESS!
Hows that ruthless your butt will be numb...no pain well less pain lol!
:dancing:

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Hows that ruthless your butt will be numb...no pain well less pain lol!
:dancing:

lol I don't like where this is going.. I like my story better, the one where you willingly give me your ass or I take it from you :wiggle:

blackrob
11-20-2010, 03:27 AM
thanks.. I have, it's just not my thing... It's a different story if I'm in a relationship with someone I care about. But otherwise getting fucked is a no-no for me.

alright ma I feel you

BLKGSXR
11-20-2010, 03:28 AM
lol I don't like where this is going.. I like my story better, the one where you willingly give me your ass or I take it from you :wiggle:
But your story is so dull, gotta spice stories up you know get that CLIMAX heh ha!

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 03:33 AM
But your story is so dull, gotta spice stories up you know get that CLIMAX heh ha!

anti-climax, n. Jix :whistle:

~BB~

BLKGSXR
11-20-2010, 03:35 AM
anti-climax, n. Jix :whistle:

~BB~
Bella you need to stop I WILL NOT FUCK YOU! were friends homie! my dick will be nowhere near your bootyhole and vice versa! lol PWNED! haha!

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 03:41 AM
Bella you need to stop I WILL NOT FUCK YOU! were friends homie! my dick will be nowhere near your bootyhole and vice versa! lol PWNED! haha!

But Jiiiix! I waant your diiiiiick!

http://www.dowahdiddy.com/tv&movies/lucy_calendar.jpg

~BB~

JoePitt
11-20-2010, 03:43 AM

~BB~

Speaking for myself, that's my default position until I learn otherwise. Part of it has to do with being a top, part of it the traditional male/female dynamic. I'm sure there's some wishful thinking in there as well.

runround04
11-20-2010, 07:22 AM
You dont like man ass? Bummer....

NYBURBS
11-20-2010, 07:55 AM
I've been surprised enough in the past by the inclinations of various girls that now I know it's just better to not assume one way or the other. Besides, it's a bit crude to even ask unless things seem like they're headed for the bedroom.

bigcat1
11-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Kayden you have a big cock, do you think because you you are probabley going to be be more hung than the men you are with that you see yourself as a top and they subconciously accept being your botton bitch

FREEFALLL666
11-20-2010, 01:35 PM
I think that with the majority of videos being "Guy takes trannies ass!" not "Tranny takes guys ass!" that shows a prescient. The fact that you have the ""Dick Deniers"" "Oh I love T girls but I dont want their dick" also adds to it. I am the opposite to that, I hardly see the point of going for a girl with a dick without wanting her to use it. Its like wanting a bike but only to look at.

rockabilly
11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Its like wanting a bike but only to look at.

But if I ride it someone will steal it! :(

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3339/3578009260_eba684f999.jpg

I'd rather stay in and make-out w/ E.G. Daily at the bike shop.

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 10:22 PM

yeah, we'll see just how dull my story is ;)

Kayden you have a big cock, do you think because you you are probabley going to be be more hung than the men you are with that you see yourself as a top and they subconciously accept being your botton bitch

Thanks, I do think that is a big part of the reason why men accept being my bottom boys, but even with guys who are bigger than me, I'm always on top :whistle:

Beaner
11-20-2010, 11:17 PM

You call that a big cock? Yours must tiny then? And any man that goes along with that is gay i'd put her on her stomach and fuck the shit out of her.

rockabilly
11-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown down.

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 11:30 PM
You call that a big cock? Yours must tiny then? And any man that goes along with that is gay i'd put her on her stomach and fuck the shit out of her.

A. It's bigger than average. :fu:
B. Most people would agree that the fact that you're on here is gay.
C. I'd put you on your back pin your knees to your chest and spit in your mouth while I dig into you until I'm sick of seeing your face... :jerkoff

Beaner
11-20-2010, 11:33 PM
A. It's bigger than average. :fu:
B. Most people would agree that the fact that you're on here is gay.
C. I'd put you on your back pin your knees to your chest and spit in your mouth while I dig into you until I'm sick of seeing your face... :jerkoff

It just might be average. :fu:No short stuff i'd put you on your somach and pound the shit out of that tight ass and give you what you've been wanting a man to overpower you and take that ass.

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 11:36 PM
It just might be average. :fu:No short stuff i'd put you on your somach and pound the shit out of that tight ass and give you what you've been wanting a man to overpower you and take that ass.

I'm pretty disappointed.. I was expecting a comeback with a little more effort..

Then again that just means it won't take much to have you begging for shecock

Beaner
11-20-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty disappointed.. I was expecting a comeback with a little more effort..

Then again that just means it won't take much to have you begging for shecock

But then again youre just a crossdressor right? the men you fuck with just want a man.

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 11:49 PM
But then again youre just a crossdressor right? the men you fuck with just want a man.

still, very little effort in your response given the fact that just a few posts ago you were describing how you would 'fuck' me. :smh

Beaner
11-20-2010, 11:54 PM
still, very little effort in your response given the fact that just a few posts ago you were describing how you would 'fuck' me. :smh

Oh I would if you showed up you're getting fucked no if ands and butts about it. I'd pound that little ass out. :cheers:

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Oh I would if you showed up you're getting fucked no if ands and butts about it. I'd pound that little ass out. :cheers:

lol no. :loser:

BellaBellucci
11-20-2010, 11:59 PM

I totally think he needs to do better than that if he wants a shot at you...
but it's fun to watch him fail. ;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/3201870058_3f30bc5ca9.jpg?v=1232125516

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:01 AM

You show and see that little booty is begging for some big cock up in it. I bet you like it ruff and hard too. :whistle:

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:03 AM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/3201870058_3f30bc5ca9.jpg?v=1232125516

~BB~

And i know you would be more than eager to let her fuck you maybe she should just stick to fucking trannys they're easier to bed.

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:06 AM
And i know you would be more than eager to let her fuck you maybe she should just stick to fucking trannys they're easier to bed.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/8/128679892870251417.jpg

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:08 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/8/128679892870251417.jpg

~BB~

Tell the truth you cant wait for her to ask to fuck you. lol

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:11 AM

You're talking to the wrong girl like that. Ask around: I'm actually notoriously difficult to bed. But yeah.

Oh, and if I met you and you gave me that attitude, I'd want to be top too. And I'd make it hurt as much as possible because you deserve it. :dancing:

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:12 AM

You wont be a top after being with a guy like me sweet cheeks

rockabilly
11-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Well ... Bella is pansexual but lets be honest , Kayden would not ASK to fuck Bella ... she'd just say "Bitch , we be fuckin!" and Bella would be on her back legs in the air and a pillow under her ass. bwahahaha

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:14 AM
You're talking to the wrong girl like that. Ask around: I'm actually notoriously difficult to bed. But yeah.

Oh, and if I met you and you gave me that attitude, I'd want to be top too. And I'd make it hurt as much as possible because you deserve it. :dancing:

~BB~

No you wouldnt bella. You love cock in your ass too much to be top so let me give you what you want and put you on your stomach sweet cheeks. How hard is it to bed you why don't you like giving up that ass? :)

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Well ... Bella is pansexual but lets be honest , Kayden would not ASK to fuck Bella ... she'd just say "Bitch , we be fuckin!" and Bella would be on her back legs in the air and a pillow under her ass. bwahahaha

Do we get royalties for that fantasy running in your head 24/7? I want my residuals! Damn pirates!

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:16 AM

~BB~

Are you just hard to bed with men or is it easy for transsexuals to bed you? have a lot of people tried to bed you? :fuckin:

Kayden Harley
11-21-2010, 12:16 AM

~BB~

lmfao. Yah, I love watching them put up a little fight, and pretend they aren't into it. Those are the ones that call 3 times a day wanting more shedick and loads in their mouth.

You show and see that little booty is begging for some big cock up in it. I bet you like it ruff and hard too. :whistle:

I think he wants us to DP him Bella... you game?

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:17 AM
No you wouldnt bella. You love cock in your ass too much to be top so let me give you what you want and put you on your stomach sweet cheeks. How hard is it to bed you why don't you like giving up that ass? :)

... because I'm a lady.

YouTube - Little Britain. I'm a lady. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLBpa7g5fg)

Are you just hard to bed with men or is it easy for transsexuals to bed you? have a lot of people tried to bed you? :fuckin:

I'm easier with transsexuals and women, yes. I make men do the work because it's men that take us (transsexuals) for granted. And of course a lot of people have tried to bed me while very few have succeeded. I'm not that ugly. :lol:

Only if we can find two more girls to fuck his other hole. :dancing:

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:19 AM
lmfao. Yah, I love watching them put up a little fight, and pretend they aren't into it. Those are the ones that call 3 times a day wanting more shedick and loads in their mouth.

Awe no but my cock would feel like youre being DP. Kayden mami if I show up make sure youre well lubed because im going to fuck that ass good.

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:20 AM
... because I'm a lady.

YouTube - Little Britain. I'm a lady. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLBpa7g5fg)

~BB~

You can still be a lady and give it up mami those are the best kinds of ladys.

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:22 AM
... because I'm a lady.

I'm easier with transsexuals and women, yes. I make men do the work because it's men that take us (transsexuals) for granted. And of course a lot of people have tried to bed me while very few have succeeded. I'm not that ugly. :lol:

~BB~

Thats messed up that youre easier with transsexuals and women! So all Kayden needs to do is ask you will give up the ass but me I have to work for it?

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:23 AM
You can still be a lady and give it up mami those are the best kinds of ladys.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBodPE6lL3IisPhWojWLSrJZnTXr0Vl 8BSM_X58Ib9h6-EgWbIIA

Thats messed up that youre easier with transsexuals and women! So all Kayden needs to do is ask you will give up the ass but me I have to work for it?

I didn't say that either.

~BB~

rockabilly
11-21-2010, 12:25 AM
Do we get royalties for that fantasy running in your head 24/7? I want my residuals! Damn pirates!

~BB~

You know you love it Bella. :lol:

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:27 AM
You know you love it Bella. :lol:

Getting laid and paid? You betcha I do!

There are a few things which consistently 'lube a girl's ass' so to speak: charm, money, cameras, genuine good looks, and actual long-term interest. Unfortunately, most people seem to have none of those things.

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:28 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBodPE6lL3IisPhWojWLSrJZnTXr0Vl 8BSM_X58Ib9h6-EgWbIIA

I didn't say that either.

~BB~

you didnt say it but its probably true

Kayden Harley
11-21-2010, 12:31 AM
You wont be a top after being with a guy like me sweet cheeks

if I had a nickel for every time I heard those words right before I turned a guys back out...

Kayden would not ASK to fuck Bella ... she'd just say "Bitch , we be fuckin!" and Bella would be on her back legs in the air and a pillow under her ass. bwahahaha

baby, you know me so well

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:32 AM
if I had a nickel for every time I heard those words right before I turned a guys back out...

baby, you know me so well

You havent been with me have you? Where you at and make sure you got that ass lubed up before I show up because im going to get deep up in it. :fuckin:

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:33 AM
You havent been with me have you? Where you at and make sure you got that ass lubed up before I show up because im going to get deep up in it. :fuckin:

You've said that like 5 times. It's really starting to get monotonous.

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:35 AM
You've said that like 5 times. It's really starting to get monotonous.

~BB~

Its not monotonous with you id fuck the shit out of you too! id rather fuck you than her!:fuckin:

Kayden Harley
11-21-2010, 12:39 AM
Only if we can find two more girls to fuck his other hole. :dancing:

~BB~

lol I bet he has a nice ass too.. He's Latino and I think I read somewhere that he is in a gang... You know they keep fit. He's gotta have a deliciously plump ass.. Verda papi?

Awe no but my cock would feel like youre being DP. Kayden mami if I show up make sure youre well lubed because im going to fuck that ass good.

and when me and Bella show up, make sure you douce. Cause we deep.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cumrus.com/images/California%2520Exotic/Valcanite%2520Anal%2520Douche.JPG&imgrefurl=http://forums.cagepotato.com/way-off-topic/969-coach-bisping.html&usg=__ZmfKj1GkjVP9rac2HFpJ_R6LMQE=&h=448&w=324&sz=40&hl=en&start=27&zoom=1&tbnid=5W9kM7trTe522M:&tbnh=192&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddouche%2Banal%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa fe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1207 %26bih%3D680%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C232&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=139&vpy=327&dur=2723&hovh=264&hovw=191&tx=94&ty=234&ei=AE7oTPHrFMGmnwf3-JXYDQ&oei=2E3oTNjwDsKanAeb1MD1DA&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:27&biw=1207&bih=680

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Its not monotonous with you id fuck the shit out of you too! id rather fuck you than her!:fuckin:

Ok cool. How much cash you got?!

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:42 AM
lol I bet he has a nice ass too.. He's Latino and I think I read somewhere that he is in a gang... You know they keep fit. He's gotta have a deliciously plump ass.. Verda papi?

and when me and Bella show up, make sure you douce. Cause we deep.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cumrus.com/images/California%2520Exotic/Valcanite%2520Anal%2520Douche.JPG&imgrefurl=http://forums.cagepotato.com/way-off-topic/969-coach-bisping.html&usg=__ZmfKj1GkjVP9rac2HFpJ_R6LMQE=&h=448&w=324&sz=40&hl=en&start=27&zoom=1&tbnid=5W9kM7trTe522M:&tbnh=192&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddouche%2Banal%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa fe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1207 %26bih%3D680%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C232&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=139&vpy=327&dur=2723&hovh=264&hovw=191&tx=94&ty=234&ei=AE7oTPHrFMGmnwf3-JXYDQ&oei=2E3oTNjwDsKanAeb1MD1DA&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:27&biw=1207&bih=680

Im always on top and I will be on top you sweet cheeks I know it's nice and tight.

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:43 AM
I read somewhere that he is in a gang.

My list of guys who are most likely to be bottom:

Gangbangers
Cops
Military
Politicians
Those abused by a GG spouse or girlfriend
Athletes
Affluent Type-A personalities
Bikers
etc.

I can't say I'd be the least bit surprised if he were a bottom.

~BB~

Kayden Harley
You havent been with me have you? :fuckin:

I haven't be WITH you, but I'll gladly be IN you. :fuckin:

Beaner
Ok cool. How much cash you got?!

~BB~

lol right to the point I like that!

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:46 AM

Gangbangers
Cops
Military
Politicians
Athletes
Bikers
etc.

~BB~

You can find out and tell her how good I fucked you?

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 12:47 AM
You can find out and tell her how good I fucked you?

Ok, that made no sense, bottom boi. Your archetype was #1 on my list.

~BB~

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:48 AM
I haven't be WITH you, but I'll gladly be IN you. :fuckin:

You gone give me want dont make me press them legs open :fuckin:

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Ok, that made no sense, bottom boi. Your archetype was #1 on my list.

~BB~

I dont care about your fraud list Bella the only way im on bottom is with my cock in your ass. :dancing:

Kayden Harley
11-21-2010, 12:49 AM

Gangbangers
Cops
Military
Politicians
Athletes
Bikers
etc.

~BB~

**Places Beaner to the top of Bella's list

Im always on top and I will be on top

mmm yah baby, I love it when a guy rides me.

Kayden Harley
11-21-2010, 12:53 AM
You gone give me want dont make me press them legs open :fuckin:

huh? look at you... you can't even type a full sentence because all this talk about DPing you has you wet and open.. :smh Baby, get your finger out of your ass for 1 minute so we get a decent sentence outta you.

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:54 AM
**Places Beaner to the top of Bella's list

mmm yah baby, I love it when a guy rides me.

I plan on riding that ass good mami looks like it will a nice tight fuck lol

Beaner
11-21-2010, 12:56 AM
huh? look at you... you can't even type a full sentence because all this talk about DPing you has you wet and open.. :smh Baby, get your finger out of your ass for 1 minute so we get a decent sentence outta you.

You know what I want and I dont want to be teased either! :party:

Kayden Harley
11-21-2010, 12:58 AM
I plan on riding that ass good mami looks like it will a nice tight fuck lol

be a good boy and suck me off from the back. Make sure to swallow every drop or I won't let ya come back.

Beaner
11-21-2010, 01:00 AM
be a good boy and suck me off from the back. Make sure to swallow every drop or I won't let ya come back.

Now that i'll do i'll suck it and swallow every drop but them im mounting up!

hwbs
11-21-2010, 01:03 AM
so much insecurity on this board and a total misunderstanding of sexuality , lol....i met a lot of the guys on here that were supposedly all top and would bash the bottom guys on ha blah blah blah....these dudes were like the biggest bottoms and being told from some of the girls that they could give a girl like ruby a run for her money as far as deep throating goes....u think cause u are strict that u are a better fuck than someone that is vers...i highly doubt it.....i would never make fun of members for their preference....

i will ask an interesting question...we have all these guys that are 100 percent tops mixed in with all these total bottom girls on hung angels....how are none of u getting together..who is lying , lol..think about it now !!!

BellaBellucci
11-21-2010, 01:12 AM
how are none of u getting together..who is lying , lol..think about it now !!!

That's not true. I've been with two people on the board. A guy and a girl. One as top and one as bottom. No names (sorry!).

~BB~

fred41
11-21-2010, 01:18 AM
so much insecurity on this board and a total misunderstanding of sexuality , lol....i met a lot of the guys on here that were supposedly all top blah blah blah....these dudes were like the biggest bottoms and being told from some of the girls that they could give a girl like ruby a run for her money as far as deep throating goes....u think cause u are strict that u are a better fuck than someone that is vers...i highly doubt it.....i would never make fun of members for their preference....

i will ask an interesting question...we have all these guys that are 100 percent tops mixed in with all these total bottom girls on hung angels....how are none of u getting together..who is lying , lol..think about it now !!!

The funniest thing about it Hollywood, is that people are even lying about it in total anonymity...because they're afraid to sully their internet name...lol

hwbs
11-21-2010, 01:19 AM
so very true !!!!!

rockabilly
11-21-2010, 01:35 AM
Getting laid and paid? You betcha I do!

There are a few things which consistently 'lube a girl's ass' so to speak: charm, money, cameras, genuine good looks, and actual long-term interest. Unfortunately, most people seem to have none of those things.

~BB~

I've got 3 of 'em Bella. :wiggle:

bte
11-21-2010, 02:25 AM
I automatically assume all t-girls are bottom because they are girls and girls normally play the submissive bottom role. I mean I never seen a relationship with a man and a GG and the GG never bottoms only tops the guy with a dildo.

blckhaze
11-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Well, my experiences are mixed bag all around.

In the lifestyle, each girl has her own preferences. Some girls think you bat shit crazy for not liking their sex organs, while others want nothing to do with you if you even acknowledge it, let alone enjoy it beyond site. Then you have the gambit of guys, some who hyper-masculinize themselves (ie power tops) and think less of guys who are open, and you have guys who are so open that they kinda blur the line and will easily enjoy anything that claims woman so long as the penis is humongous.

Then, you have people who dont even date/know transsexuals. You got your "anything not with vagina that bleed monthly is gay" folk, your "well why not just go for a female with a strap on" people, and the ever popular "you cant get a real woman so u just fuck trannies" alliance.

Sex is just a confusing subject tha frankly too many people are nosey about and base too much of the character of a person based on who and what they do.
My motto about sex is you like it, i love it, so long as its consensual, legal (more or less cause some states/countries outlaw head........ya fuck that Im getting mine sucked), and pleasurable.

So to answer the original question, if a guy assumes your a bottom, its because the last few were and youre probably the (or one of the) first he's met otherwise.

blckhaze
11-21-2010, 01:06 PM
so much insecurity on this board and a total misunderstanding of sexuality , lol....i met a lot of the guys on here that were supposedly all top and would bash the bottom guys on ha blah blah blah....these dudes were like the biggest bottoms and being told from some of the girls that they could give a girl like ruby a run for her money as far as deep throating goes....u think cause u are strict that u are a better fuck than someone that is vers...i highly doubt it.....i would never make fun of members for their preference....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc01ztrRqyg

JP Ewing
11-21-2010, 01:32 PM

~BB~

Wait... do I have to have all those things? Shit! I only have cameras....

sdman
12-03-2010, 10:12 AM

a lot of trans sex involves limp cock

LibertyHarkness
12-03-2010, 11:54 AM
alot of guys i have met and chatted to in general about TS and role .. the most common reason i had told to me why some guys think some girls are bottom/top is down to their size/build ...

the bigger/taller a ts the more likely they were to presume that the girl was a top .....the smaller/skinnier the more likely they were to presume girl is passive ..

i found that quite interesting as some of the biggest TS girls are passive only ..

I also agree on the cock size thing as well , if guys have seen pics of you and you have a big cock they often do think you like to pound ass with it too ...

The bigget flip i get is that guys cant figure out that i prefer fucking girls to guys mostly ..its like but your a tranny you should only be into men ....i mean shit dont you get lesbian genetic females anymore lol

remus81
12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
I think guys (speaking generally of course) make a bunch of fairly natural assumptions in the beginning of their TS experience. We see you as girls or at least a wonderful kind of girl so initially it stands to our reasoning that you would be predisposed towards the girls role.

Then, with the more feminine girls we assume either more hormone treatment, longer on hormone treatment or naturally less testosterone which we further assume effects functioning hence support for the first point.

Porn goes a long way to painting the opposite picture

Lastly, I think Libertys point is quiet true, I have assumed in the past that petite girls are more likely to be bottoms. Shoot me, I was just a simple boy who hadn't learned how topsy turvy the world was yet and my experience had supported this with all the petite girls I had dated (bar 1) not really being able to top even if they claimed versatility.

My current girlfriend put an end to all of that, she is exquisitely petite, tiny and completely feminine. I thought for sure this girl will be tiny and inactive elsewhere. On our first date I was clumsily trying to broach the subject and I guess she could see how much I wanted the opposite to be true because she pulled me across the table and whispered in sultry portuguese "relax darling, I adore to participate" grabbed my hand and put it between her legs, wow she was not small and I almost fell off my chair in an explosion of adrenal fireworks.

sorry, I guess that's bragging a bit but Im just so proud of and crazy about her and I hope it illustrates a valid point about assumptions.

paz

sdman
12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
alot of guys i have met and chatted to in general about TS and role .. the most common reason i had told to me why some guys think some girls are bottom/top is down to their size/build ...

the bigger/taller a ts the more likely they were to presume that the girl was a top .....the smaller/skinnier the more likely they were to presume girl is passive ..

i found that quite interesting as some of the biggest TS girls are passive only ..

I also agree on the cock size thing as well , if guys have seen pics of you and you have a big cock they often do think you like to pound ass with it too ...

The bigget flip i get is that guys cant figure out that i prefer fucking girls to guys mostly ..its like but your a tranny you should only be into men ....i mean shit dont you get lesbian genetic females anymore lol

on that last thing liberty msot of us guys have a hard time understanding this because in our minds trannys should be getting fucked by guys and if you are that into girls then why waste all this time and money transitioning if that's what you like? especially when guys know that we were the ones who really paid for your transition from escorting.

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=sdman;837998]on that last thing liberty msot of us guys have a hard time understanding this because in our minds trannys should be getting fucked by guys and if you are that into girls then why waste all this time and money transitioning if that's what you like? especially when guys know that we were the ones who really paid for your transition from escorting.[/QUOTEtransitioning has nothing whatsoever to do with sex sdman like where did you hear that from?we transition plain and simple because were all born in the wrong body the mind can not change but the packaging surly can.

sdman
12-03-2010, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=sdman;837998]on that last thing liberty msot of us guys have a hard time understanding this because in our minds trannys should be getting fucked by guys and if you are that into girls then why waste all this time and money transitioning if that's what you like? especially when guys know that we were the ones who really paid for your transition from escorting.[/QUOTEtransitioning has nothing whatsoever to do with sex sdman like where did you hear that from?we transition plain and simple because were all born in the wrong body the mind can not change but the packaging surly can.

And dont most of you start out as gay boys in the begining and then as you move further start tricking with guys to pay for it?

amberskyi
12-03-2010, 07:19 PM
[quote=lisaparadise;838001]

And dont most of you start out as gay boys in the begining and then as you move further start tricking with guys to pay for it?

oh wow.fantasy much

steeveX
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
[quote=sdman;838043]

oh wow.fantasy much

sdman can't help it. The sun dried his brains out.

sdman
12-03-2010, 07:24 PM
[quote=sdman;838043]

oh wow.fantasy much

No fantasy here just telling it like it is

amberskyi
12-03-2010, 07:25 PM

thats so weird.im 6'2 but guys always assume that im a bottom.must be the ass..lol

LibertyHarkness
12-03-2010, 07:27 PM
i have never been gay in my life, never dated a man, etc ... only time i started having sex with guys was when i got into porn and when i breifly did escorting..

now dont get me wrong i enjoy sex with guys as i like the feeling of being penetrated...i openy sit as a bisexual ..

And lets not forget sexuality and gender have little in common ...of course guys paid for my surgeries , that was the point in escorting to make money to fund surgeries :)

But i am not here to argue i am just merely stating alot of men are amazed that i love to fuck and get fucked by women, women are 100% more emotive with sex i find .... Men generally are pretty inept in that department but there are some nice men out there indeed ...

Now would i date a man? most likely if i actually liked them as a person/had things in common and wanted to be around them, but then i dont look at peopels gendfers, so i would just easily date a woman, Transwoman or a man if they ticked my boxes :)

Hows that for a headfuck boys :)

sdman
12-03-2010, 07:36 PM
i have never been gay in my life, never dated a man, etc ... only time i started having sex with guys was when i got into porn and when i breifly did escorting..

now dont get me wrong i enjoy sex with guys as i like the feeling of being penetrated...i openy sit as a bisexual ..

And lets not forget sexuality and gender have little in common ...of course guys paid for my surgeries , that was the point in escorting to make money to fund surgeries :)

But i am not here to argue i am just merely stating alot of men are amazed that i love to fuck and get fucked by women, women are 100% more emotive with sex i find .... Men generally are pretty inept in that department but there are some nice men out there indeed ...

Now would i date a man? most likely if i actually liked them as a person/had things in common and wanted to be around them, but then i dont look at peopels gendfers, so i would just easily date a woman, Transwoman or a man if they ticked my boxes :)

As long as you let me fuck you I dont care what you call yourself!!:dancing:

LibertyHarkness
12-03-2010, 07:37 PM
hehe

sdman
12-03-2010, 08:11 PM
lol and everytime I see your avatar it makes me want to suck you dry!

Deepdarkfucker
12-03-2010, 08:52 PM
How about you are cute and guys love to pound pretty girls

costanza8866
12-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Amber, never realized u were so tall. But have certainly realized your bottom (no pun intended) looks fantastic.

Dino Velvet
12-03-2010, 11:22 PM

How 'bout a drunken friend fuck arrangement, Libby? We hit up a few bars, get blasted, go home together and have sex, and when you wake up I'll have made a hot breakfast(no baked beans) and some strong coffee.

onmyknees
12-04-2010, 04:05 AM
People always, always, ALWAYS assume I'm a bottom. Why is that? What is it that makes guys think that? Do they assume as a means of wishful thinking, or is there something that a girl says or does that makes them think she likes to get fucked?

I mean, I always say that as long as we (transsexuals) are stuck with a penis, we ought to accept it and use it until it doesn't work anymore as a circumstance of transition. That said, I'm bottom with guys (man-ass? I'll pass!) and versatile with women/TS.

~BB~

Ok Bella...so what's the verdict ? Did you get enough relevent info to answer your question or are you still curious?

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 03:39 AM
Let's make this real basic. If you make my dick hard, I want to fuck you.

Dino Velvet
12-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Bella Bellucci B-Hole Boned Bottom Blasted
(Say that 5 times fast)

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 04:36 AM
But i am not here to argue i am just merely stating alot of men are amazed that i love to fuck and get fucked by women, women are 100% more emotive with sex i find ... :)

I know whatcha mean. The way girls moan when you eat em out, and look over their shoulder, buck, twist and squirm when you slide that dick up in them - ain't nothing better.

BellaBellucci
05-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Wow. I've totally done a 180 on this topic. :lol:

Well, not really. I only topped because I had a string of terrible experiences bottoming. I'm happy to report that that is no longer the case. :dancing:

Of course, I'm a dumbass because now everyone who contacts me thinks I'm a top, presumably by reputation. I can't fucking win! Preferred sexual position ought to be a profile option here so that we can all keep each other up-to-date. People change pretty quickly around here.

~BB~

danthepoetman
05-21-2013, 07:20 PM
I can easily imagine how some guys might be rough and uncaring when it comes to penetrate a girl. I guess it's probably not a lot of fun with some of them.
In any case, you're lovely, Bella, and as far as I'm concerned you inspire tender masculine love, and not the opposite...

BellaBellucci
05-21-2013, 07:30 PM
I can easily imagine how some guys might be rough and uncaring when it comes to penetrate a girl. I guess it's probably not a lot of fun with some of them.
In any case, you're lovely, Bella, and as far as I'm concerned you inspire tender masculine love, and not the opposite...

Thx u! Y u so sweet?!

~BB~

youngblood61
05-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Wow. I've totally done a 180 on this topic. :lol:

Well, not really. I only topped because I had a string of terrible experiences bottoming. I'm happy to report that that is no longer the case. :dancing:

Of course, I'm a dumbass because now everyone who contacts me thinks I'm a top, presumably by reputation. I can't fucking win! Preferred sexual position ought to be a profile option here so that we can all keep each other up-to-date. People change pretty quickly around here.

~BB~So you didn't enjoy topping Bella?:)

Davyboy
05-25-2014, 11:43 AM

I wouldn't put up a fight, you sound hot, although I do tend to go for more Amazonian tgirls

nysprod
05-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Unfortunately, Bella and Kayden are no longer with us.

Turlington
05-25-2014, 10:43 PM

Kayden is...just under a new name.

Marty Mcfly
05-26-2014, 03:17 PM
A lot of us guys into TS are not gay or big men and have no interest in manly men at all,spending most of our lives fucking GGs
For us we see TS as females therefore instinct tells us that we fuck them because in nature the male is always the giver and females receive. The TS top thing is hard to except for a lot of men because it truly defies all laws of nature.But that is the turn on for many folks as well.

nysprod
05-26-2014, 04:01 PM
A lot of us guys into TS are not gay or big men and have no interest in manly men at all,spending most of our lives fucking GGs
For us we see TS as females therefore instinct tells us that we fuck them because in nature the male is always the giver and females receive. The TS top thing is hard to except for a lot of men because it truly defies all laws of nature.But that is the turn on for many folks as well.

The large majority of guys into ts girls are bottom or verse, and nearly all give head...ask any escort (who can go either way) and she'll tell you she makes way more as a top.

Torris
05-26-2014, 04:14 PM
For someone like me who identifies as straight, I watch Tgirl porn voyeuristically as I do mainstream het porn

So these are the couplings I seek out:

1. Male fucking tgirl
2. Tgirl fucking tgirl
3. Tgirl fucking birth girl

Tgirl fucking male doesn't hold any interest so I FF through those scenes

Torris
05-26-2014, 04:20 PM
One other comment:

I will watch male blowing a tgirl. Anything that enhances a tgirl hardon are the scenes I come back to.

Nothing better than watching a tgirl in reverse cowgirl mounting a cock with her own raging hardon. Especially great is a girl on her back with her stiff cock pressed up against her belly button

And tgirl precum scenes drive me wild

xybar555
05-26-2014, 06:44 PM

:iagree:

Mack10
04-26-2015, 02:37 AM

that ass was made to be fucked couldn't imagine someone who looks like bella topping.

BellaBellucci
10-21-2015, 01:46 AM

I was ill with cancer, but I've been back for a bit. Having a brush with death gave me a new outlook on things. I decided that I'm going to enjoy sex and my body more and stop being so fucking uptight. I've become an excellent bottom, but while I don't think I could top on camera, I do offer it to select few generous gentlemen now. ;)

~BB~

MrFanti
10-21-2015, 02:17 AM
I was ill with cancer, but I've been back for a bit. Having a brush with death gave me a new outlook on things. I decided that I'm going to enjoy sex and my body more and stop being so fucking uptight. I've become an excellent bottom, but while I don't think I could top on camera, I do offer it to select few generous gentlemen now. ;)

~BB~

Once again - great job beating cancer & great new attitude! I agree with you 100%, life is too short to be uptight!
On a side note, love that you're a bottom....:cool:

BellaBellucci
10-21-2015, 02:46 AM
Once again - great job beating cancer & great new attitude! I agree with you 100%, life is too short to be uptight!
On a side note, love that you're a bottom....:cool:

Other than my new little exception, yes I am. And proud of it! <3

~BB~

lust4love
10-21-2015, 03:24 AM
Back when I first became aware of t-girls I assumed they were all tops or versatile. I was in my teens and had found a new favorite toy. Countless hours were spent thinking and dreaming about sticking it inside a girl, preferably a hot and sexy girl, at least in my fantasies, but in reality I could be pretty much any girl :p

From that perspective I assumed that every person who had a functional penis wanted to stick it inside someone else but as I got older a realized that there were both men and t-girls that would rather be fucked than fuck someone else.

I haven't known that many ts-girls but most of the ones I know well enough to know what they prefer seem to be bottoms or versatiles.

Fyusian
10-21-2015, 06:34 AM

Well if you can get your head around the outdated idea of gender solely being defined by one chromosome then TS are females. The Y chromosome has been shown not to be even necessary in determining gender (keeping in mind there are natural born females with XY chromosomes but they are not men because of that Y chromosome).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2658794/

I was recently reading a story about a guy who learnt that his friend's girlfriend had that rare disorder where she actually has XY chromosomes but he noted that by all other aspects she was female, phenotypically, physiologically and hormonally.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK10943/

"Roughly speaking, sex can be considered in terms of three categories: genotypic sex, phenotypic sex, and gender."

So if you were to disagree with a transgender's gender identity, I suppose you could argue they were intersex. Dr Milton Diamond has done so:

“Actually from my own clinical experiences, my own experimental research, and from the findings of others I conclude that transsexuality is a form of intersexuality…. I believe that transsexuals are intersexed in their brains as others are or might be more obviously so in their gonads, genitals, hormonal character, receptors, enzymatic or chromosomal constitution. And it is this brain intersexuality that biases the person to assert his or her gender identity.”

He's also a very established researcher in the field of transgenderism and intersexuality so don't think he's talking from no evidence.

I've gone off topic so to address your other part:

Isn't it also against the laws of nature for women to be penetrated in the anus too? After-all the evolutionary development of anus was not for sexual activity and the fact the male prostate can be simulated from there can be considered coincidence.

I suppose it comes down to psychology. Men are not naturally submissive but women are but there are men who have got past that way of thinking or never had it to begin with and can enjoy being submissive to a woman.

A lot of it lies within what we've been taught of gender as well psychology.

Whether I'm with a GG of TS I'd like to go through both the positions since I find them both enjoyable. I see no reason to only enjoy one.

youngblood61
10-21-2015, 02:25 PM
Glad that you want to bottom Bella. I always thought you had a nice ass, and still do.:)

BellaBellucci
10-21-2015, 05:56 PM
Glad that you want to bottom Bella. I always thought you had a nice ass, and still do.:)

Umm... I've been bottoming for years. :lol:

~BB~

MrFanti
10-22-2015, 03:11 AM

~BB~

:cool:

youngblood61
10-22-2015, 02:59 PM

~BB~My bad, thought it but wasn't sure.

BellaBellucci
01-20-2016, 12:45 AM
OK, so here's a curveball: how would you guys feel if I went vers (with women only, of course)? Is there anybody actually interested in seeing that?

~BB~

dytmook
01-20-2016, 06:25 AM
I'm interested in what ever ladies do. Perhaps the way people see their first girl is how they assume they are all are. The first girls I saw were tops/vers with each other so I guess I thought they all topped at times. Now I figure they are vers until they say otherwise

Skye
01-20-2016, 10:32 AM
I'm versatile - if I had a boyfriend, he'd be the top - no exceptions; Outside of porn, I would never top a guy. If I had a girlfriend, it's either or. Fortunately, for my sanity, I've never been asked out by anyone in my 30 years. Whew!

BellaBellucci
01-20-2016, 01:41 PM
I'm versatile - if I had a boyfriend, he'd be the top - no exceptions; Outside of porn, I would never top a guy. If I had a girlfriend, it's either or. Fortunately, for my sanity, I've never been asked out by anyone in my 30 years. Whew!

Well THAT'S not a nice thing to say about yourself.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
07-20-2018, 12:51 AM
*bump*

~B

crutsinger
07-20-2018, 01:18 AM
This is a great topic, quite interesting. Bella you are tops in more ways than one. Glad to hear you are doing well. I plan to get out to LA in the near future.

gaysian71
07-20-2018, 08:03 AM
I always assume that a girl is a bottom. The only girls I've ever been with are the ones I've paid for sex. All of the girls I have ever dated were bottom or mostly bottoms. I've never been able to find a top girl to date. Are there any top girls who really exist?

modelboy1969
07-20-2018, 08:06 AM
I will bottom for u............

BellaBellucci
07-20-2018, 10:02 AM
This is a great topic, quite interesting. Bella you are tops in more ways than one. Glad to hear you are doing well. I plan to get out to LA in the near future.

I will bottom for u............

HA! I don't think anybody would want me to top them if they knew that it's only 5 inches! :lol:

~B

Gillian
07-20-2018, 10:07 AM
OK, so here's a curveball: how would you guys feel if I went vers (with women only, of course)? Is there anybody actually interested in seeing that?
Isn't what YOU want to do more important? ;)

kevvkfan
07-20-2018, 10:41 AM
HA! I don't think anybody would want me to top them if they knew that it's only 5 inches! :lol:

~B

5 inches or less is probably all that most guys can handle.

BellaBellucci
07-20-2018, 11:14 AM
Isn't what YOU want to do more important? ;)

Not if I want to get those dolla dolla bills, y'alllll!

5 inches or less is probably all that most guys can handle.

Is that right?! :lol:

~B

sockratees
07-21-2018, 11:11 AM
im mostly a bottom, but i expect to run into mostly bottom girls. that said, i wouldn't automatically assume anything about anyone based only off looks. that would be silly.

BellaBellucci
07-22-2018, 09:34 AM
im mostly a bottom, but i expect to run into mostly bottom girls. that said, i wouldn't automatically assume anything about anyone based only off looks. that would be silly.

And yet, it happens all the time!

Actually, what I think is that people think that others are whatever it is they want them to be. Toxic optimism, maybe? :lol:

~B

kevvkfan
07-22-2018, 04:09 PM
And yet, it happens all the time!

Actually, what I think is that people think that others are whatever it is they want them to be. Toxic optimism, maybe? :lol:

~B

I would agree...the assumption is made based on what a person is looking for

Fitzcarraldo
07-22-2018, 05:54 PM
I think girls are bottoms because they're girls.

BellaBellucci
07-23-2018, 02:38 AM
I think girls are bottoms because they're girls.

They don't call it a 'surprise' for nothing. :lol:

~B

Toadily
07-23-2018, 03:16 AM

~B

Everyone likes a good night sleep. :hide-1:

BellaBellucci
07-23-2018, 07:24 AM
Everyone likes a good night sleep. :hide-1:

D'oh! *riimshot*

~B

Gillian
07-23-2018, 07:58 AM
Someone mention rimming?

;)