PDA

View Full Version : Houston's appointment of transsexual judge by gay mayor, upsets bigots!

www.tglovers.com
11-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Honey...folks over in Houston are loosing their minds over the appointment of a transsexual mayor.

I am so loving this time in transsexual history. So many barriers are being broken and strides being made.

Video on this story here (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/11/houston-mayor-annise-parker-appoints.html)

TSMichelleAustin
11-19-2010, 12:55 AM
I love it! Being from Houston, I am a huge supporter of Anise Parker and letting a trans woman serve as judge! I am proud of Houston today but those bigots need to get over it! It is so stupid... so if we put a strong Christian activist against gay marriage and glbt community like those bigots it's ok but put a ts there and its bad? I don't get it! Double standard I say!

Kayden Harley
11-19-2010, 01:26 AM
congrats to Houston! They are on the right side of history <3

www.tglovers.com
11-19-2010, 01:31 AM
I love it! Being from Houston, I am a huge supporter of Anise Parker and letting a trans woman serve as judge! I am proud of Houston today but those bigots need to get over it! It is so stupid... so if we put a strong Christian activist against gay marriage and glbt community like those bigots it's ok but put a ts there and its bad? I don't get it! Double standard I say!
I agree Michelle. Its like they can dish it but they can't take. Look at all of the jagged pills we as transsexual women have to ingest, so its only fair that they get a taste of their own medicine.

Silcc69
11-19-2010, 01:56 AM
Wait appointment!? What happened with voting the mayor in this is a bit odd can somebody explain to me what exactly happened?

Kayden Harley
11-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Wait appointment!? What happened with voting the mayor in this is a bit odd can somebody explain to me what exactly happened?

A Mayor appointed a TG as a judge. Mayors can appoint Judges.

Silcc69
11-19-2010, 02:44 AM
A Mayor appointed a TG as a judge. Mayors can appoint Judges.

Oh shit I didn't even read it right but thanks Kayden for the heads up.

DarylWashington
11-19-2010, 02:45 AM
I have a transsexual lawyer!

Kayden Harley
11-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Oh shit I didn't even read it right but thanks Kayden for the heads up.

lol it's ok love :wiggle:

runround04
11-19-2010, 04:35 AM
I have a transsexual lawyer!

Have ya hit it yet?

DarylWashington
11-19-2010, 04:46 AM
Have ya hit it yet?

Nah, just friends, she isn't a ho.