PDA

View Full Version : Coffee!!!!!!!!

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 09:58 PM
It makes me so jittery but I can't stop drinking the stuff. HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP!

http://images.quizilla.com/B/billybobbubba/1040695707_Musictweek.jpg

Here's the culprit right here:

http://dailyshotofcoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dunkin-donuts-french-vanilla-ground-coffee.jpg

I think it should be full-body scanned in order to determine the secret of its addictive goodness! It could be a matter of national security. :geek:

~BB~

bat1
11-18-2010, 10:25 PM
stuff kills! beware

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 10:35 PM
stuff kills! beware

Maybe the government should outlaw it?! :geek:

~BB~

trish
11-18-2010, 10:40 PM
I start the day with a cappuccino and then have about five espressos as the day wears on. I finish up the day with a couple of fingers of scotch for a night cap. I can't survive without coffee and alcohol.

Taking your coffee and alcohol in separate containers is apparently okay. Also adding alcohol to coffee is also perfectly fine; i.e. Irish coffee and amaretto coffee etc. are perfectly respectable drinks. But apparently one should never, never, ever add the coffee to the alcohol. The combo will make you dangerously crazy!

Obviously, it's not the drink that needs banning, it's the marketing that needs to be regulated.

SunshyneMonroe
11-18-2010, 10:57 PM
i have starbucks.... i have it everyday...

tramp
11-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Can't live without it.

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Can't live without it.

Oo la la! Tre chic!

Sorry, some of us still prefer 'blue color coffee.' Don't hold it against us. :lol:

~BB~

Coroner
11-18-2010, 11:04 PM
I´m done with that stuff!

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Maybe the government should outlaw it?! :geek:

~BB~this tims for you

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 11:08 PM
this tims for you

God damn you're yummy. :jerkoff

~BB~

tramp
11-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Oo la la! Tre chic!

Not, really!:shrug

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 11:12 PM
God damn you're yummy. :jerkoff

~BB~lol come and drink me lol

renoned
11-18-2010, 11:12 PM
There is no life without coffee. As an alcoholic (sober 15 yrs) coffee is a must. I roast my own 2 to 3 times a week. I have pretty good coffee machine that makes a pretty ok Espresso or Americana. Once you roast your own you will never go back to stale over priced crap coffee again.

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 11:14 PM
There is no life without coffee. As an alcoholic (sober 15 yrs) coffee is a must. I roast my own 2 to 3 times a week. I have pretty good coffee machine that makes a pretty ok Espresso or Americana. Once you roast your own you will never go back to stale over priced crap coffee again.sweet but here in canada we have tim hortons and its extremely addictive i drink 5 or 6 xl 3 cream one suger everyday

bulldog
11-18-2010, 11:16 PM
never could stand the stuff myself, anything coffee flavored either, including alcoholic beverages :/

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 11:18 PM
lol come and drink me lol

OMG! Between that and the coffee I don't know if I can contain myself! For the record, I probably look just like Tweek today. My left eye is twitching! :lol:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/74266632/Tweek___Grabpic_by_StefO_1992.png

~BB~

Nikka
11-18-2010, 11:32 PM
tweek LOLL

Dino Velvet
11-19-2010, 12:12 AM
I make myself a half pot of Peet's French Roast Coffee every day. Great stuff especially with cream and sugar.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CPsrdkv2L._SS280_.jpg

GrimFusion
11-19-2010, 12:35 AM
I run my coffee through the coffee maker twice and down a 48oz cup every morning. It's not tasty, but it's efficient. I'm not in the business of hitting up a Starbucks for a frothy double-shot caramel mochachino latte skim, on ice every morning... frankly because I'm not that rich.

95racer
11-19-2010, 12:44 AM
I like Tim's also. The strongest I drink is 50/50 (half caffiene) first in the morning and Tim's will make it that way. After that maybe two more decaf's for the day.

dgs925
11-19-2010, 12:48 AM
It's funny that we all drink this stuff. I do every day, have since my late teens. I knew it was addictive, everyone knows it, yet we all eagerly sign up for it.

And the funny thing? The only reason you need it to wake up is because you always use it to wake up. It only brings your alertness level up to where it would be if you weren't an addict, i.e. it curbs the withdrawal symptoms.

CaliBoy951
11-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Coffee Bean coffee is the best!!!!

JoePitt
11-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Can't live without it.

Doc told me to cut out the caffeine for two weeks before taking out my wisdom teeth. After a couple of weeks of headaches and healing up, I never started back up again.

anonymoussonny
11-19-2010, 07:01 AM
I need a coffee IV daily...or I won't make it. One and a half 12 cup pots does the job. Half & Half and splenda...

Dino Velvet
11-19-2010, 07:07 AM
I need a coffee IV daily...or I won't make it. One and a half 12 cup pots does the job. Half & Half and splenda...

Holy crap! You must be pissin' all day!

tramp
11-19-2010, 07:50 AM
Doc told me to cut out the caffeine for two weeks before taking out my wisdom teeth. After a couple of weeks of headaches and healing up, I never started back up again.

Well I wasn't really serious:). I actually laid of the caffeine once, at the same time I quit smoking a few years back. It wasn't until quite recently I took it up again, and only because then I felt safe enough of being able to drink a cup without lighting a fag the same time.:party:

eddymunster90
11-19-2010, 07:56 AM
I switch from 8 o'clock columbian and starbucks espresso roast and use a french press. Gotta have a large cup a day or I go insane.

MissBStar
11-19-2010, 08:10 AM
There is no life without coffee. As an alcoholic (sober 15 yrs) coffee is a must. I roast my own 2 to 3 times a week. I have pretty good coffee machine that makes a pretty ok Espresso or Americana. Once you roast your own you will never go back to stale over priced crap coffee again.

oooooo wanna make me some coffee?

renoned
11-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Sure I'm not much of a brastia. What's your pleasure. A cappuccino, or maybe a shot.

MissBStar
11-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Sure I'm not much of a brastia. What's your pleasure. A cappuccino, or maybe a shot.

lets go for something in between. Machiato?

then maybe you'll get something between =X

peggygee
11-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Tea for me.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/tea14x3.jpg

Lately I'be been drinking chocolate, every once in a while I'll drink a cola.

renoned
11-19-2010, 10:59 AM
lets go for something in between. Machiato?

then maybe you'll get something between =X

Macchiato it is. Would that be Caldo or Freddo? Whole, Skim, or Half n Half?

Oh Oh something between :???:

MissBStar
11-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Macchiato it is. Would that be Caldo or Freddo? Whole, Skim, or Half n Half?

Oh Oh something between :???:

My Fave Barista in the East Village uses Whole Organic Milk. Sometimes I am in the mood for Almond Milk or even coconut milk.

Milk from nuts are generaly good, don't you agree?

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 05:13 PM
My Fave Barista in the East Village uses Whole Organic Milk. Sometimes I am in the mood for Almond Milk or even coconut milk.

Milk from nuts are generaly good, don't you agree?no i so disagree its way too salty and makes my tonhue tingle lol:hide-1:

renoned
11-20-2010, 04:17 AM

Milk from nuts are generaly good, don't you agree?

OK 1 Macchiato Caldo Whole Organic.

And yes milk form your nuts is generally good:geek:

Paladin
11-20-2010, 04:25 AM
sweet but here in canada we have tim hortons and its extremely addictive i drink 5 or 6 xl 3 cream one suger everyday
There was a Tim Hortons on the boardwalk in Kandahar - always had a long line. Being Canadian, it was one concession that mcrystal light could not shut down last year when he want on his crazy streak of shutting down all AAFES concessions, like pizza hut & BK...

But now that o-dufus booted mclight, I'm guessing that all the concessions are back up, i know there is a Fridays or Chilis that was stymied last year...

Doesn't matter, glad I'm outta there no matter what they have now.

lisaparadise
11-20-2010, 04:39 AM
There was a Tim Hortons on the boardwalk in Kandahar - always had a long line. Being Canadian, it was one concession that mcrystal light could not shut down last year when he want on his crazy streak of shutting down all AAFES concessions, like pizza hut & BK...

But now that o-dufus booted mclight, I'm guessing that all the concessions are back up, i know there is a Fridays or Chilis that was stymied last year...

Doesn't matter, glad I'm outta there no matter what they have now.thank god ya made it back home safe

Paladin
11-25-2010, 02:50 AM
thank god ya made it back home safe

Thanks, Lisa

phobun
11-25-2010, 04:00 AM

Doesn't matter, glad I'm outta there no matter what they have now.

Good to hear you're back safely.
Did you get a taste of some Afghan pussy before you left?

Paladin
11-25-2010, 04:04 AM
Good to hear you're back safely.
Did you get a taste of some Afghan pussy before you left?

Fuck no the CG wouldn't let us field grades off the base unless it was air travel to another base, and even then it needed 3 O6s to approve.

Besides that, those countries hide their women worse than a bank robber on the lam...