PDA

View Full Version : Do you find a lot of nastiness towards ladyboys comes from women?

arnie666
11-18-2010, 03:11 PM
With guys, while the overly senstive people here might be offended it's just a giggle about men in dresses or if the trannys cute about waking up with a sore backside as you were tricked. But none of the guys I know really have a problem with ladyboys .

Yet with women ,I sense a real issue.A bit like how a lot of women I know make fun of metrosexual men. They don't like the idea of competition ,they must be the pretty one perhaps. But what I always remember was, when some football player got caught with a tranny, and it was on the radio while I was getting my hair cut. These two girls , really went off called him a queer , and called the tranny a freak.

At work, funnily enough occasionally I have to deal with the odd ladyboy on a professional level,where my attitude is much different to on here or I would end up permanently on some senstivity course I think, but it's my female collegues I find most intolerant of it,the guys mostly are more understanding and at worst crack a few jokes later. I even had to pull one woman aside because I felt she was pushing buttons by calling the tranny by her male name and casting doubt on her story, so I gave her a telling off.

This seems completely at odds to mainly how tolerant women are of Gay men. I have only met one woman who hated gay men.

LibertyHarkness
11-18-2010, 03:28 PM
i have pretty much found women to be fine with transsexuals.. the odd one or two abit like, ewww they are weirdo and need locking up ..but 90% of women i come into contact with are fine and find it interesting ...

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 05:29 PM
woman have enough compatition with other woman that stems from there teenage years,most of us tirls look hotter then they do and they hate it trust me i know i hear it all the time

alyssaluxor
11-18-2010, 07:21 PM
i find women to be more nice to TS girls

for me the worst people to treat TS girls are the TS admirer/chasers

south ov da border
11-18-2010, 07:25 PM
I find women jealous of the way a transexual looks. Plus women don't get the same reaction from guys...

alyssaluxor
11-18-2010, 07:28 PM
from my experience most ladies has always been nice to me

the worst are TS admirer/chasers who hide their fantasy with us. they are usually the ones who say bad, cursing and bully TS girls!

bte
11-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Its all based on experience. I know women who don't have anything against transsexuals. On the other hand, I know gay guys who absolutely hate transsexuals with a passion. So I guess its based on who you know and experience.

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 07:36 PM
YouTube - Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI)

~BB~

Mari_Mar
11-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Are we talking "Ladyboys" specifically, or is Arnie being an ass and referring to all trans-girls?

I've personally been accepted, and even welcomed as one of the girls, by most women I've ever been in contact with. This includes women from around the world in the metal community, where I'm known. But, then... I'm not a Ladyboy...

I've only ever seen Ladyboys at the tranny club, and the women that were there expected to see the Ladyboys there. They didn't treat the Ladyboys bad per se. But, I've often seen women over exaggerate their enthusiasm when meeting TGs in general at the T-club. Granted, they're usually there as part of a bachelorette party, or to see something "wild." So, they think it's just a big costume party because they have no real understanding of the community...

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 08:27 PM
But, I've often seen women over exaggerate their enthusiasm when meeting TGs in general at the T-club.

Condescending, isn't it? I've seen gay men do it too. Of course, they generally exaggerate everything. :lol:

~BB~

Mari_Mar
11-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Condescending, isn't it? I've seen gay men do it too. Of course, they generally exaggerate everything. :lol:

~BB~

It can be. Though, I don't tend to be the target of it. I'm pretty low key, so people don't really tend to read me all that much.

I mostly just get offended for the t-girls around me. Heh...

NYBURBS
11-18-2010, 08:42 PM
I remember a party where some of the girls made some rather negative comments about 1) the girls 2) about us guys liking them. Tbh, I get the feeling that they're not so much opposed to the TS girls in principle, but rather are offended that a guy might be attracted to one more than they are attracted to the gg.

BellaBellucci
11-18-2010, 08:50 PM
It can be. Though, I don't tend to be the target of it. I'm pretty low key, so people don't really tend to read me all that much.

I mostly just get offended for the t-girls around me. Heh...

I'm not a target in my day-to-day life because most people don't know I'm trans, but I know a lot of people in my local gay community and I'm out to them so while I have many friends, there are always those groups of gay men (always in groups, mind you) who feel the need to 'put me in place' I guess. Comments like, 'OMG, you think you're passable? Look at that jawline' And it always seems to come out of nowhere without my having to say even one word to them. Meanwhile, my head is oval which is usually considered the archetypal female shape, so it's kind of a giveaway when they have to actively look for things to read me about.

Frankly, I think it's because even though they're cisgendered, the fact that they're flaming, petty, and catty makes them stick out way more than I ever could! Although, on more than one occasion I've had gay friends tell off their other gay friends on my behalf. That's always fun to watch. :lol:

The #1 club in L.A. where the gay arrogance (read: inferiority complex) seems to run rampant? Miss Kitty's in WeHo - the ONLY place I've ever been where I've had rude comments thrown at me with impunity every single time I've gone. The only other place it's ever happened (and you're going to love this irony since I help promote the place) is Hamburger Mary's on any nite that isn't trans-oriented.

~BB~

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Are we talking "Ladyboys" specifically, or is Arnie being an ass and referring to all trans-girls?

I've personally been accepted, and even welcomed as one of the girls, by most women I've ever been in contact with. This includes women from around the world in the metal community, where I'm known. But, then... I'm not a Ladyboy...

I've only ever seen Ladyboys at the tranny club, and the women that were there expected to see the Ladyboys there. They didn't treat the Ladyboys bad per se. But, I've often seen women over exaggerate their enthusiasm when meeting TGs in general at the T-club. Granted, they're usually there as part of a bachelorette party, or to see something "wild." So, they think it's just a big costume party because they have no real understanding of the community...i know nothing about ladybots exept for the fact that they are the meanest of the bunch everything is money money money and extremely catty plus they all look the same to me

Mari_Mar
11-18-2010, 11:45 PM
plus they all look the same to me

Pffffft! Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh no you di'n't! :D

sdman
11-18-2010, 11:51 PM
I remember a party where some of the girls made some rather negative comments about 1) the girls 2) about us guys liking them. Tbh, I get the feeling that they're not so much opposed to the TS girls in principle, but rather are offended that a guy might be attracted to one more than they are attracted to the gg.

You might have a good point there NYBURBS because the women that I know always makes comment about ewwww I don't understand what men see in those things or creatures. It may have more to do with the competition of things is why I always hear women talking bad about them and wondering why would a man be intrested in one.

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 11:58 PM
Pffffft! Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh no you di'n't! :Dits so true lol ill bet i know about 20 personally and the shit that comes outta there mouths about there sisters is awefull

Mari_Mar
11-19-2010, 12:26 AM
its so true lol ill bet i know about 20 personally and the shit that comes outta there mouths about there sisters is awefull

How can you tell you know 20 if they all look the same. Maybe you only know one, and she constantly changes outfits to keep you guessing! ;)

Mari_Mar
11-19-2010, 12:31 AM
You might have a good point there NYBURBS because the women that I know always makes comment about ewwww I don't understand what men see in those things or creatures. It may have more to do with the competition of things is why I always hear women talking bad about them and wondering why would a man be intrested in one.

SD, you also have to figure that most of the women around you (as well as the men) have very little exposure to the transgender community. People typically have negative opinions of things that they aren't familiar with...

lisaparadise
11-19-2010, 12:48 AM
How can you tell you know 20 if they all look the same. Maybe you only know one, and she constantly changes outfits to keep you guessing! ;)roflmfao,`i know cause thet run in packs silly woman

drock
11-19-2010, 08:06 AM

A lot of women are passive agressive and probably figure it's best to just rag on the guys instead of saying something to the ts.

tramp
11-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Passive aggressive is telling someone "you look great, have you lost weight?"... or pointing out someone have a piece of toilet paper stuck to their shoe.

Wondering why a man is interested might just be curiousness why a man, a straight man, would go for someone with a penis.

drock
11-19-2010, 08:45 AM
I stand by what I said!

keyplay
11-19-2010, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=tramp;829856]Passive aggressive is telling someone "you look great, have you lost weight?"... or pointing out someone have a piece of toilet paper stuck to their shoe.

No, one is a compliment and the other info. KInd of a "thin-skinned" thing to say

phobun
11-19-2010, 03:47 PM
With guys, while the overly senstive people here might be offended it's just a giggle about men in dresses or if the trannys cute about waking up with a sore backside as you were tricked. But none of the guys I know really have a problem with ladyboys .

Yet with women ,I sense a real issue.A bit like how a lot of women I know make fun of metrosexual men. They don't like the idea of competition ,they must be the pretty one perhaps. But what I always remember was, when some football player got caught with a tranny, and it was on the radio while I was getting my hair cut. These two girls , really went off called him a queer , and called the tranny a freak.

At work, funnily enough occasionally I have to deal with the odd ladyboy on a professional level,where my attitude is much different to on here or I would end up permanently on some senstivity course I think, but it's my female collegues I find most intolerant of it,the guys mostly are more understanding and at worst crack a few jokes later. I even had to pull one woman aside because I felt she was pushing buttons by calling the tranny by her male name and casting doubt on her story, so I gave her a telling off.

This seems completely at odds to mainly how tolerant women are of Gay men. I have only met one woman who hated gay men.

i find women to be more nice to TS girls

for me the worst people to treat TS girls are the TS admirer/chasers

Yeah. The O.P. is a cad for referring to transsexual women as "trannys" and "ladyboys" while referring to GG women as "women".

phobun
11-19-2010, 03:52 PM

He's being an ass in the way you indicate but my guess is that he's completely clueness about it.