PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual, poses as a cosmetic surgeon to feel womens breast!

www.tglovers.com
11-18-2010, 04:49 AM
Who does that? I really hate hearing stories like this because it helps to further the belief that transsexuals are sexual deviants.

Check out the story here.
(http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/11/say-what-transsexual-posing-as-doctor.html)
Side note....she is really passable.

FreddieGomez
11-18-2010, 04:54 AM
passable but not sexy

rockabilly
11-18-2010, 05:09 AM
Been there , done that and got the t-shirt.

"I'll check under the hood and check your fluids , no problem i can't lick , no problem my tool can't fix."

drock
11-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Yeah I agree freedy. She looks jus like a homely looking woman.

www.tglovers.com
11-18-2010, 06:33 AM
Yeah I agree freedy. She looks jus like a homely looking woman.
I said passable.....not pretty. However....if you applied some hair extension, lashes and a push-up bra...she would be ready for a Grooby casting call.

sdman
11-19-2010, 12:06 AM
I cant beleive another woman let her put her hands on their breast

rockabilly
11-19-2010, 12:12 AM
The line "trust me , I'm a doctor" works pretty well.

She would've gotten away w/ it but she was overcome w/ the need to say "tune in Tokyo" as she felt the woman up.

tramp
11-19-2010, 04:47 AM
Who does that? I really hate hearing stories like this because it helps to further the belief that transsexuals are sexual deviants.

Check out the story here.
(http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/11/say-what-transsexual-posing-as-doctor.html)
Side note....she is really passable.

Obviously there is always going to be transsexuals who are "sexual deviants", as there are cisgendered people who are... probably a lot fewer TS-deviants though, still accounting for the vast differences of population size. The sad part is the media exploiting the issue... that is nothing but sensationalism and "othering".

Silcc69
11-19-2010, 04:55 AM
I said passable.....not pretty. However....if you applied some hair extension, lashes and a push-up bra...she would be ready for a Grooby casting call.

You know black-tgirls doesn't require any of that just a slim, manly body and a big dick and your in.

Ryz
11-19-2010, 05:56 AM
You know black-tgirls doesn't require any of that just a slim, manly body and a big dick and your in.

Thats where all the flamboyant gay boys go when they need an easy paycheck

tramp
11-19-2010, 06:52 AM
Gad damn! this mf sending us transsexuals 10 years back.... renforcing those biased bigots opinions and arguements... :(

No, the freaking media is.. Don't blame a single person for something the system is responsible for, even though it would seem this ts did wrong.

hippifried
11-19-2010, 07:01 AM
We need a Constitutional Amendment making it a crime to harbor impure thoughts.

REPENT!!!