PDA

View Full Version : transhomosexual

natina
11-18-2010, 04:07 AM
I KNOW HOW MANY FEEL HERE,ILLUSTRATED BELOW
http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/39393279/9119405

transhomosexuality (http://www.definition-of.com/transhomosexuality)

transhomosexuality - The condition of a transsexual or transgendered person erotically attracted to people of the same gender as the gender of their choice.

Transhomosexuality, or the dissociation of sexual orientation and sex object choice

CLINICAL NOTES PDF
http://www.springerlink.com/content/w208317223t21720/fulltext.pdf

http://www.springerlink.com/content/w208317223t21720/

natina
11-21-2010, 02:26 AM
Lets see the reactions

phobun
11-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Lets see the reactions

Does your wife know the sort of shit you post?
Are you dressed up and choking it as you type?

natina
11-21-2010, 02:30 AM
phobun post your real pictures so we can see that you look like the loser freak that you are

YOU ASS WIPE!

phobun
11-21-2010, 06:48 AM
^ Dipshit, you can't even keep your own dumb threads straight.

natina
11-22-2010, 05:30 AM
Broke trick

speedstick112
11-22-2010, 05:54 AM
This paper is from 1989. Today there is no distinction between the validity of homosexual and heterosexual trans people. And I think that "transhomosexuality" is a misnomer. Not sure what people here think it means.

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 06:18 AM
I thought it was a typo. :shrug

You can't help who you're attracted to , you like whomever you like why try to define it ... just accept it and live.

I can't explain why i'm attracted to tgirls and i honestly don't care to anymore.

As long as i'm happy and she's happy then that's all that matters.
*sigh*

BrendaQG
11-22-2010, 06:21 AM
Funny seeing this here since I have had "Dude Where's My Car" on my mind lately. At the end there's a scene where the MTF transsexual stripper kisses her obvious FTM transsexual boyfriend. One of the dudes says "I don't know how to feel about this."

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Wasn't she gonna have her penis attached to her bf Patty? Been awhile since i've see "DWMC?"

"We will give you erotic pleasure for the continuum transfunctioner."

"ZOLTAN!"

BrendaQG
11-22-2010, 06:36 AM
LMAO

That would be the ultimate sex change wouldn't it.

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 06:39 AM
I remember them making out and the bf's painted on goatee smeared on the strippers face. lol

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 06:41 AM
... And i remember a song called "Detachable Penis".

Sex changes courtesy of IKEA.

speedstick112
11-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Funny seeing this here since I have had "Dude Where's My Car" on my mind lately. At the end there's a scene where the MTF transsexual stripper kisses her obvious FTM transsexual boyfriend. One of the dudes says "I don't know how to feel about this."

Whoa, why do I not remember that scene at all?

rockabilly
11-22-2010, 06:58 AM
It was near the end , they just found the continuum transfunctioner and all that crap they won the night before.

sunairco
11-22-2010, 07:06 AM
I only read the first few pages, but my take on one example it is something akin to a Will and Grace like thing that goes beyond the fag hag that seeks a non-sexually involved relationship with a male. This would be more like a female Grace that wants to experience a physical male, gay sexual relationship with the Will. So this would be like a Grace that would not only seek a relationship with a Will, but actively participate in the male gay lifestyle and sexual activity, yet retain her female identity.

This also could be a straight male that would seek a relationship with a lesbian, but interact in that relationship not as a male, but as a lesbian female.

Not sure I got this straight (no pun intended). This is a formal peer reviewed paper submitted to a professional journal, certainly not a misnomer.

speedstick112
11-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Yeah, it's a legit paper but the word hasn't been used in a legit context for 20 years. I said it was a misnomer because it suggests the interpretation that transsexuality is just a whacked out sexual orientation. I don't have beef with the term itself, but the implication that it's somehow deviant from heteronormative transsexuality. I have a lot of gay ftm friends who take offense to this view, as it undermines their identities. By this I mean there are morons who think gay ftms are just "girls who want to LARP their yaoi fantasies".