PDA

View Full Version : Hotness at the Holiday Inn

RubyTS
11-18-2010, 01:43 AM
So, i check into my hotel and after a very long wait at the desk because of an issue with trying to get a joined room with my friend Ada, we finally got our keys and proceeded down the hallway. "i'll see u when im done settling in" and we both enter our rooms.

As i walk in, i notice that the tv is on, the curtains are closed and this seems odd. I look to the left as i release the grip on my suitcase and enter the bathroom, where i notice a few products on the sink as well as a hairbrush. It seems that my room hasn't been cleaned and the prior resident had left behind some belongings. I proceed into the room adter touselling my hair in the mirror, and head towards the phone to call the front desk and have a cleaning lady come handle this, and just as ilift the phone to my ear, i hear a strong masculine voice "Hello?" I whip around and see a man in my bed! His hair is dark and thick, and he has a slight 5'o'clock shadow. His eyes are low and sleepy but brighten as my image comes into focus. I find myself standing there in awe, frozen, i dont know what to say! All i can do is stare at his chizzled 8pack abs and perfect symetrical form, and as my eyes work their way down to the v just below his stomach and treasure trail, the rest is cut off by the fluffy white sheets.

I work my way over to the bed as i say "housekeeping! You need service?" As i begin to make myself a little more comfortable, removing my leather jacket, and unveiling a pink tube top with my bellybutton ring gleaming from the light off of the tv. I sit on the bed and he looks at me in amazement as i put my hand on his chest and caress the crevices of his abs. As i repeat. "do u need service???" I slowly work my hand downward below the sheets and am surprised to find a throbbing HUGE cock. It's thick and veigny and pulsing with desire. "Yes, he whispers." i caress his perfectly shaved balls with my long red fingernails and he moans in delight and tosses backward onto the pillow. I slowly stand up and walk over to the door leading to ada's rooms, and let her in......

SIKKKKKKEEE

I ran out out the room as soon as i heard "hello"

stillies77
11-18-2010, 01:46 AM
HAHAHAHA awesome

AlwaysAda
11-18-2010, 01:52 AM
lmfao @ this.. i remember u gagging that there was a man in your bed.. but you forgot to mention how u went OFF on the lady who checked us in..

Mari_Mar
11-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Hahahaha! Awesome!

SunshyneMonroe
11-18-2010, 03:27 AM
the holiday inn?

lisaparadise
11-18-2010, 03:30 AM
So, i check into my hotel and after a very long wait at the desk because of an issue with trying to get a joined room with my friend Ada, we finally got our keys and proceeded down the hallway. "i'll see u when im done settling in" and we both enter our rooms.

As i walk in, i notice that the tv is on, the curtains are closed and this seems odd. I look to the left as i release the grip on my suitcase and enter the bathroom, where i notice a few products on the sink as well as a hairbrush. It seems that my room hasn't been cleaned and the prior resident had left behind some belongings. I proceed into the room adter touselling my hair in the mirror, and head towards the phone to call the front desk and have a cleaning lady come handle this, and just as ilift the phone to my ear, i hear a strong masculine voice "Hello?" I whip around and see a man in my bed! His hair is dark and thick, and he has a slight 5'o'clock shadow. His eyes are low and sleepy but brighten as my image comes into focus. I find myself standing there in awe, frozen, i dont know what to say! All i can do is stare at his chizzled 8pack abs and perfect symetrical form, and as my eyes work their way down to the v just below his stomach and treasure trail, the rest is cut off by the fluffy white sheets.

I work my way over to the bed as i say "housekeeping! You need service?" As i begin to make myself a little more comfortable, removing my leather jacket, and unveiling a pink tube top with my bellybutton ring gleaming from the light off of the tv. I sit on the bed and he looks at me in amazement as i put my hand on his chest and caress the crevices of his abs. As i repeat. "do u need service???" I slowly work my hand downward below the sheets and am surprised to find a throbbing HUGE cock. It's thick and veigny and pulsing with desire. "Yes, he whispers." i caress his perfectly shaved balls with my long red fingernails and he moans in delight and tosses backward onto the pillow. I slowly stand up and walk over to the door leading to ada's rooms, and let her in......

SIKKKKKKEEE

I ran out out the room as soon as i heard "hello"wtf? lol ya had me damn it

rockabilly
11-18-2010, 03:33 AM
Now that's service.

icarus2112
11-18-2010, 05:49 AM
I had some hotel clerk check me into a room that was already occupied once too, but I never did get into the room, the security bar thingy was locked so I opened the door only a couple inches before it stopped and then some dude inside was like "what the hell? I said sorry and went back to front desk and the clerk was getting yelled at over the phone, I figured he already had an earfull so just accepted his humble apology as he gave me another room.

runround04
11-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Ya coulda stayed, I wouldnt have minded... hahaha