PDA

View Full Version : most painful giants game in a while...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-28-2005, 03:14 AM
wrong

everyone said they'd get blown out
props to THE GIANTS for killing their running game and making them work hard for the W

p.s. Holmgren won them that game with that time-out to get the review up in the booth, otherwise it was a wrap

Wanted in NYC: Giants field goal kicker..................must be able to make key plays

Legend
11-30-2005, 04:52 AM
Jay feely should be fired!

NickTheQuick
11-30-2005, 06:06 AM
AJ was a QB that played for the Eagles and Dolphins. Jay is the name of the jackass that choked. Saw him being interviewed yesterday and the muhfucka was all smiles like he won the fucking game.

I believe that the NFL and football (the American kind) in general should do away with place kickers. Keep the punters for now but fuck that other shit. Too much at stake for a guy that weighs 140 lbs soaking wet to have a chance to fuck it up for your team that battles for 60 minutes.

Legend
11-30-2005, 07:04 AM
AJ was a QB that played for the Eagles and Dolphins. Jay is the name of the jackass that choked. Saw him being interviewed yesterday and the muhfucka was all smiles like he won the fucking game.

I believe that the NFL and football (the American kind) in general should do away with place kickers. Keep the punters for now but fuck that other shit. Too much at stake for a guy that weighs 140 lbs soaking wet to have a chance to fuck it up for your team that battles for 60 minutes.

Thanks for the correction nick, yeah kickers have one job and thats to make a field goal, i seen that interview and he reference his job to being a dad that guy is a piece of work, he should have just said he fucked up!

partlycloudy
11-30-2005, 07:23 AM
:arrow:

Legend
12-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Now thats what you call owned!

canihavu
12-02-2005, 09:49 AM
i think since the 49ers game back when...fuck this hurts:(

:x :x :x :x :x