PDA

View Full Version : Hero dog from Afghanistan mistakenly killed

bladex76
11-17-2010, 01:36 AM
Nov. 16: A hero dog named Target, credited with saving a soldier's life in Afghanistan, was accidentally euthanized at an animal shelter. KPNX's Kevin Kennedy reports. <sorry dont know how to attach the link>

this is a sad story i really breaks my heart whem i was in the services you could not keep pets but i guess it has change and is good because some times a pet can bring a smile whem you are in a war.
i love animals and i remember seeing so many dogs and cats but we where not able to carry them with us even do we tried lol

Correspondents post to Field Notes (http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/)

What you're reading, sharing and watching (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7468311)

Coroner
11-17-2010, 02:02 AM
Thatīs really sad but now letīs talk about how many innocent civilians your army has "mistakenly" killed.

runround04
11-17-2010, 03:17 AM
Thatīs really sad but now letīs talk about how many innocent civilians your army has "mistakenly" killed.

Couple hundred thousand at least, Im sure we'll crack a million soon.

USA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as we're on countries killin innocent people, anyone from Austria ever kill a few million folks? If memory serves, there was this one guy guy in the 30's....

Coroner
11-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Couple hundred thousand at least, Im sure we'll crack a million soon.

USA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as we're on countries killin innocent people, anyone from Austria ever kill a few million folks? If memory serves, there was this one guy guy in the 30's....

Your army has outperformed Hitlerīs crimes a long time ago, considering all the aggressions, interventions and support for fascist dictatorships by US governments. Austrians are not celebrating their war criminals and fascist scumbag like "US patriots". Well, thereīs already too much offtopic and we have a sub-forum for such discussions. Letīs make sad faces and remember the hero dog. All the children that die every day are not really that important.

Merkurie
11-17-2010, 04:51 AM
Your army has outperformed Hitlerīs crimes a long time ago, considering all the aggressions, interventions and support for fascist dictatorships by US governments. Austrians are not celebrating their war criminals and fascist scumbag like "US patriots". Well, thereīs already too much offtopic and we have a sub-forum for such discussions. Letīs make sad faces and remember the hero dog. All the children that die every day are not really that important.

I doubt you care that much about the dead kids either.

bsting
11-18-2010, 03:59 AM
Very tragic fuck up. If you're interested in the subject, catch a TV show called "War Dogs of the Pacific". The dogs could not be taught to differentiate japanese soldiers, but were successful in tunnel sniffing and ambush prevention anyway. When combat ended, the brass wanted to destroy the dogs but the GI's revolted and said no way. Most came home and lived as family pets.

Pelheckitt
11-18-2010, 08:35 AM

Let me see....I want to phrase this in a way that you can understand and allows me to convey how I feel about your statement. Ah I've got it Fuck You.

bladex76
11-18-2010, 10:19 AM
im sorry to disappoint you but the men and woman serving this country are nothing like Hitler... are proud people serving their country and the armed forces has help a lot people too unfortunally nobody talk about that. i know a lot people innocent people die not just in a war but this post is not about them im sure we can make one this post is about dogs and im not talking about devil dogs jk in case you did not know some animals are just like people and some even better

sucka4chix
11-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Nov. 16: A hero dog named Target, credited with saving a soldier's life in Afghanistan, was accidentally euthanized at an animal shelter. KPNX's Kevin Kennedy reports. <sorry dont know how to attach the link>

this is a sad story i really breaks my heart whem i was in the services you could not keep pets but i guess it has change and is good because some times a pet can bring a smile whem you are in a war.
i love animals and i remember seeing so many dogs and cats but we where not able to carry them with us even do we tried lol

Correspondents post to Field Notes (http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/)

What you're reading, sharing and watching (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7468311)

What the fuck?! I saw the original story on Oprah or something! They went through alot to get those dogs (2, I think) back here, just to have one of them accidently put to sleep?????!!! Outrageous!

Coroner
11-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Let me see....I want to phrase this in a way that you can understand and allows me to convey how I feel about your statement. Ah I've got it Fuck You.

Alright. Fuck you, too.

Coroner
11-18-2010, 05:46 PM
im sorry to disappoint you but the men and woman serving this country are nothing like Hitler... are proud people serving their country and the armed forces has help a lot people too unfortunally nobody talk about that. i know a lot people innocent people die not just in a war but this post is not about them im sure we can make one this post is about dogs and im not talking about devil dogs jk in case you did not know some animals are just like people and some even better

Theyīre good but manipulated people, not understanding what theyīre fighting and unfortunately dying for. Itīs a tragedy that men and women still have to go through the trauma of war to come to their senses. The phrase "serving their country" is the biggest lie ever. Behind every modern war involving western powers are nothing but economic ambitions. If you choose to fight for corporate interests overseas rather than taking care of your family and own future, then Iīm sorry for you. Average working people stain their hands for the profits of few killing other average and poor people. Good night to reason.