PDA

View Full Version : You ever hop online to get your jerk on and

goku
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM
stumble onto HA, start running your mouth, only to run past the time allotted for your masturbation session?? Well that is me right now! lol

I fucked all my jerk off time away posting stupid shit on HA, now I got shit to do. Had a short day at work too....lol

I never jerk off to anything actually on HA. It's just my routine to check Facebook, HA, and sports when I log online.

rockabilly
11-15-2010, 08:27 PM
It happens to the best of us.

Johnny O
11-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Sometimes I will go to HA to look at some pics and get horny then go to another site like shemaletube or pop a DVD in and finish the job.

DarylWashington
11-15-2010, 08:50 PM
I quit masturbating during the week cause I started having erection problems during sex on the weekends lol, fixed everything, damn supplements.

gieric
11-15-2010, 09:56 PM
I quit masturbating during the week cause I started having erection problems during sex on the weekends lol, fixed everything, damn supplements.

I've been working out and taking supplements, which ones were giving you what problems? Hit me up in a private message if you'ed rather. If that's your pic, it's what I'm working towards! Awesome man.

DarylWashington
11-15-2010, 10:22 PM
I've been working out and taking supplements, which ones were giving you what problems? Hit me up in a private message if you'ed rather. If that's your pic, it's what I'm working towards! Awesome man.

I'm on some extreme wheybolic 80 shit, lots of creatine plus, mega multivitamins, and a super high protein eating habit. And I hit the gym 4 days a week, 90 minutes of super heavy weights, up to about 180 pounds at the moment with 5% body fat.

Coroner
11-15-2010, 10:35 PM

Thatīs most definitely not him. No one would talk so much shit around here and post his pic.

P.S.: Donīt take it personal, Daryl, because Iīve got no problems with you but youīre full of shit, bro.

DarylWashington
11-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Thatīs most definitely not him. No one would talk so much shit around here and post his pic.

P.S.: Donīt take it personal, Daryl, because Iīve got no problems with you but youīre full of shit, bro.

Full of shit about what?

goku
11-16-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm on some extreme wheybolic 80 shit, lots of creatine plus, mega multivitamins, and a super high protein eating habit. And I hit the gym 4 days a week, 90 minutes of super heavy weights, up to about 180 pounds at the moment with 5% body fat.

You only weigh 180? What are you 5'9? You must be short.

Ryz
11-16-2010, 12:48 AM
You only weigh 180? What are you 5'9? You must be short.

He weighs the same amount as me.

lisaparadise
11-16-2010, 12:48 AM
I quit masturbating during the week cause I started having erection problems during sex on the weekends lol, fixed everything, damn supplements.roflmfao.....:hide-1:

iputinwork
11-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Yo Darryl check out green magnitude, muscle milk and NO2...great supplments, probably the best stack I've taken hands down. A few of my boys that play college ball put me on.

TsVanessa69
11-17-2010, 10:40 PM
But you are hotter:wiggle:

CaliBoy951
11-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Yes, I mean no, I mean, well it crossed my mind....

goku
11-18-2010, 12:12 AM

Aren't you tall Ryz?

I used to weigh around 217 when I was lifting. Now I stay around 200. At 6'2, that is pretty lean for me.

DarylWashington
11-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Yo Darryl check out green magnitude, muscle milk and NO2...great supplments, probably the best stack I've taken hands down. A few of my boys that play college ball put me on.

All those are for guys who WANT to be big lol. Check out the nutritional/supplement facts on the back, not near as much vitamins, minerals, protein, and other stuff I use.

goku
11-18-2010, 01:31 AM
All those are for guys who WANT to be big lol. Check out the nutritional/supplement facts on the back, not near as much vitamins, minerals, protein, and other stuff I use.

Not necessarily.

Some guys have trouble maintaining weight. Those are good items for that. When I was playing ball I had to generate a large amount of protein/calories to maintain poundage.

For a guy that is looking to lean out, and has an issue with extra body fat, then those aren't for you. Just depends on the person. If you have a high metab, you can use the products listed to go from scrawny, to good, lean muscle. Just depends on the base you are starting with.

Ryz
11-18-2010, 03:42 AM
Aren't you tall Ryz?

I used to weigh around 217 when I was lifting. Now I stay around 200. At 6'2, that is pretty lean for me.

Yeah, I'm 6'4