PDA

View Full Version : lip plumping!

tsfarrah
11-15-2010, 11:24 AM
hi all

I had my lips plumped some more!

YouTube - Lip Plumping Vlog - Farrah Mills (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN8Uv9tY-XI)

hope you like them!

love Farrah xx

DL_NL
11-15-2010, 02:13 PM
You looked beautiful already Farrah, but if you're happy then I'm happy...

tsfarrah
11-15-2010, 07:25 PM
thanx sweetie

nevada64
11-15-2010, 10:31 PM
When did having fat lips become so alluring to Tgirls and older women from Beverly Hills? I don't get it.
Good luck. I hope you don't go too far and regret it later... :confused:

ARMANIXXX
11-16-2010, 07:58 AM
hi all

I had my lips plumped some more!

YouTube - Lip Plumping Vlog - Farrah Mills (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN8Uv9tY-XI)

hope you like them!

love Farrah xx

tsfarrah,

@15 secs.....

Your lip job is very well done...it looks natural...if you do anymore, you're gonna probably mess it up.
My suggestion is to leave it alone for now.

tsfarrah
11-16-2010, 11:58 AM
When did having fat lips become so alluring to Tgirls and older women from Beverly Hills? I don't get it.
Good luck. I hope you don't go too far and regret it later... :confused:

dont worry its not a permant filler only last 9months and no I wont be going over the top for sure xx

Richctdude
11-16-2010, 03:59 PM
wow you look great!!

CaptainPlanet
11-16-2010, 10:35 PM
just My opinion. Lip Plumping looks horrible on GG's it never looks natural, and i have never heard a guy compliment some fake lips. But whatever makes you feel sexy i suppose

Clone 0101
11-16-2010, 11:56 PM
just My opinion. Lip Plumping looks horrible on GG's it never looks natural, and i have never heard a guy compliment some fake lips. But whatever makes you feel sexy i suppose

I have guys constantly compliment me on my lips and they are huge and fake. I have even had guys come see me because they have just wanted to have my big lips wrapped around their cock. For everything that might turn you off there are 120 guys that are going to like it. Your lips look good Farrah do you go as big or as small as you like. Whatever you choose it will look amazing on you because it will truly show that youre happy with the outcome!

xox

tsfarrah
11-17-2010, 06:58 PM
I have guys constantly compliment me on my lips and they are huge and fake. I have even had guys come see me because they have just wanted to have my big lips wrapped around their cock. For everything that might turn you off there are 120 guys that are going to like it. Your lips look good Farrah do you go as big or as small as you like. Whatever you choose it will look amazing on you because it will truly show that youre happy with the outcome!

xox

hi sweetie aw thanx for a lovely message, I think your lips look fantastic

mwa hxxx

drock
11-22-2010, 09:21 PM

xox

mmmmm... those lips do look yummy... :fuckin:

drock
11-22-2010, 09:22 PM
dont worry its not a permant filler only last 9months and no I wont be going over the top for sure xx

You look beautiful......

missplatinumbarbie
11-22-2010, 11:34 PM
You look amazing!! I can't wait to get mine fake lips are sooooooo sexy!!

sdman
12-03-2010, 10:07 AM

xox

id love to see those lips wrapped around my cock