PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Austin in Houston

TSMichelleAustin
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey everyone! I will be heading back to Houston the week of Thanksgiving. I will be there Monday through Saturday. My schedule will be tight considering I will be spending time with family too. So if you are interested in setting up something let me know in advance, I will not really be taking day of appointments. Be serious when contacting me! I will be staying on NW side in Willowbrook area. I will only take appointments on Thurs if they are late.

Visit my site for phone information and rates http://tsmichelleaustin.com

Also offer haircuts, body grooming, waxing and massages.

Here are two recent pics taken on my phone yesterday!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs917.snc4/73094_101523013252918_100001856584923_6719_1834213 _n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs483.ash2/75693_101522816586271_100001856584923_6717_3593580 _n.jpg

cutechubby74
11-15-2010, 01:07 AM
yummy pics Michelle :)
Thanks for sharing

TSMichelleAustin
11-15-2010, 01:12 AM
yummy pics Michelle :)
Thanks for sharing

No prob hun!

Clone 0101
11-15-2010, 01:19 AM
You look so pretty... You have awesome eyes!!!

TSMichelleAustin
11-15-2010, 01:27 AM
You look so pretty... You have awesome eyes!!!

Thank you sis! I used to hate them as a kid cuz I wanted green eyes but as I got older I loved em.... makeup really makes them pop!

Herkyalert
11-15-2010, 01:32 AM
We should make a "movie". ;

TSMichelleAustin
11-15-2010, 03:05 AM
We should make a "movie". ;

Only make movies if I am getting paid! LOL!

stillies77
11-15-2010, 04:57 PM
New haircut looks great beautiful by the way thanks for the Twitter follow haha

TSMichelleAustin
11-16-2010, 05:35 AM
New haircut looks great beautiful by the way thanks for the Twitter follow haha

Thank you hun! Its really always been like that... I wear a lot of wigs in my photos! LOL!

TSMichelleAustin
11-18-2010, 01:54 AM
Just a reminder that I am in Houston and my schedule is already booking up!!! Let me know!

TSMichelleAustin
11-21-2010, 12:25 PM
I leave for Houston tomorrow and still booking appointments! Remember my time is limited so call me, go to site to get number or look for my ad on Hou BP!

TSMichelleAustin
11-23-2010, 09:25 AM
i made it to houston!!!

Dino Velvet
11-23-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm digging your avatar. Hope you don't mind me peaking down your top and admiring your ample bosom.

suckshemalecock
11-23-2010, 10:07 AM
wow so HOT

iputinwork
11-23-2010, 06:04 PM
i made it to houston!!!

Sorry the weather couldn't be better...

iputinwork
11-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Are you hitting up any clubs while you're here?

suckshemalecock
11-23-2010, 06:27 PM
so fckin sexy

TSMichelleAustin
11-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Sorry the weather couldn't be better...

The weather seems to be fine... lol! I am from here so I get it!

I'm digging your avatar. Hope you don't mind me peaking down your top and admiring your ample bosom.

Well, thank you hun! Sure look down! LOL! BTW I like ur signature pic a lot better!

wow so HOT
Awe ty hun!

Are you hitting up any clubs while you're here?
Idk yet... houston is not the same as it was when I was in my early 20s. I get bored here with the club scene. But Idk yet.

lisaparadise
11-23-2010, 07:16 PM
i made it to houston!!!you have the sexiest aviter on h.a. I just wanna put my cock in that sexy hot mouth of yours lol i cant belive i just said that damn it

TSMichelleAustin
11-24-2010, 02:33 AM
you have the sexiest aviter on h.a. I just wanna put my cock in that sexy hot mouth of yours lol i cant belive i just said that damn it

lol ur crazy!!!!:wiggle:

lisaparadise
11-24-2010, 02:40 AM
lol ur crazy!!!!:wiggle:ya i know but ya still love me right blondie?

TSMichelleAustin
11-24-2010, 02:43 AM
ya i know but ya still love me right blondie?

of course

giovanni_hotel
12-02-2010, 03:57 AM
If Michelle wasn't truly prettier than most girls out here, there would be no haterz!!

If she's alone in my bedroom, her azz is getting TORE UP!!! Trust.

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 04:20 AM
SO i am assuming u posted this bullshit Darryl...

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 04:23 AM
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? I dont say shit about anyone! Seems like this person is mad at me for knowing Reina cuz I never say shit about anyone on HA... unless its Darryl but hun u got a lot of nerve if this was you!

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 04:39 AM
No no no, not me, I'm just the messenger!

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Well, I dont know that person at all so for her to say I am talking about her is clueless... Do u know who it is?

stillies77
12-02-2010, 04:51 AM
wow...what a dumb motherfuckin video.

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Well, I dont know that person at all so for her to say I am talking about her is clueless... Do u know who it is?

Yes, she is one of the few t-girls that actually like me so I like to help her out. :)

stillies77
12-02-2010, 04:59 AM
Found a picture of the person making the video...

http://xd9.xanga.com/67ff264b73d33216218708/m164812018.jpg

BritneyBoykins
12-02-2010, 05:01 AM
Ugh I missed this and was gone...you left when I was close to you for Thanksgiving and I have been trying to hang out with you! GRRR-ness!

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 05:20 AM
Ugh I missed this and was gone...you left when I was close to you for Thanksgiving and I have been trying to hang out with you! GRRR-ness!

Girl I will be back this month too! We will hook it up!

And Darryl... I dont know this bitch so for her to say I am talking shit about her is stupid. I can see u doing it cuz u think I talk shit about u. I just say ur crazy... plus know a lot of people in Dallas who say ur banned from places and ur crazy so I dont know u personally or care to. But I never attacked u with anything that no one else here has. And to take pics of me and post I have AIDS and all that fucking shit is stupid cuz I am very clean person. I have never done people wrong and I am one of the nicest people u will meet. So for this vid to be posted shows how low people are. I never treat people the way this person just treated me, considering I dont know her. And if I have shit to say I will say it to the bitches mouth, not some internet. So Tell ur lil girl to come see me then talk her shit to my face! I have no problem with that! But to post bullshit shows how much of a coward SHE AND YOU BOTH ARE!

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Girl I will be back this month too! We will hook it up!

And Darryl... I dont know this bitch so for her to say I am talking shit about her is stupid. I can see u doing it cuz u think I talk shit about u. I just say ur crazy... plus know a lot of people in Dallas who say ur banned from places and ur crazy so I dont know u personally or care to. But I never attacked u with anything that no one else here has. And to take pics of me and post I have AIDS and all that fucking shit is stupid cuz I am very clean person. I have never done people wrong and I am one of the nicest people u will meet. So for this vid to be posted shows how low people are. I never treat people the way this person just treated me, considering I dont know her. And if I have shit to say I will say it to the bitches mouth, not some internet. So Tell ur lil girl to come see me then talk her shit to my face! I have no problem with that! But to post bullshit shows how much of a coward SHE AND YOU BOTH ARE!moni posted the vid daryl is a scumbag for even posting it here on h a i just lost all respect for him period he will feel my wrath for the next 12 months untill he says he is sorry for what he has done.im sick of seeing my sisters being evil to each other i just dont get it we all go through so much hell we dont need this from our sisterhood

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 05:35 AM
moni posted the vid daryl is a scumbag for even posting it here on h a i just lost all respect for him period he will feel my wrath for the next 12 months untill he says he is sorry for what he has done.im sick of seeing my sisters being evil to each other i just dont get it we all go through so much hell we dont need this from our sisterhood

First off I have no clue who MONI is and for them to say I talked shit about them is the reason they posted the video is dumb. I am very hurt by this... it sickens me inside that someone would stoop to so low as to that. And to take pics of me from a long time ago, where I am at my highest weight. OR bad images, and the words on there hurt the most. I never claimed to be skinny at all but to say the shit they said and not knowing me as a person is wrong.

DARRYL I promise u this, u dont ever want to see me in person, and I am in Dallas this month, and i will have people backing me if I see ur sorry ass. Ur are a discrace, just because someone likes u u would go hurt others for ur gain! U know what, what u do maybe in fun and games but this game is not over! AND TELL THAT MONI BITCH TO COME TO AUSTIN... say that shit to my face... stop being a damn coward behind a computer!:fu:

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 05:39 AM
First off I have no clue who MONI is and for them to say I talked shit about them is the reason they posted the video is dumb. I am very hurt by this... it sickens me inside that someone would stoop to so low as to that. And to take pics of me from a long time ago, where I am at my highest weight. OR bad images, and the words on there hurt the most. I never claimed to be skinny at all but to say the shit they said and not knowing me as a person is wrong.

DARRYL I promise u this, u dont ever want to see me in person, and I am in Dallas this month, and i will have people backing me if I see ur sorry ass. Ur are a discrace, just because someone likes u u would go hurt others for ur gain! U know what, what u do maybe in fun and games but this game is not over! AND TELL THAT MONI BITCH TO COME TO AUSTIN... say that shit to my face... stop being a damn coward behind a computer!:fu:moni aka monika used to own another site i forgotten now but she was banned from every place including h.a. as for darly hes gonna wish he never pulled this shit trust me he hasnt even came close to seeing what im gonna do to him

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 05:43 AM
moni aka monika used to own another site i forgotten now but she was banned from every place including h.a. as for darly hes gonna wish he never pulled this shit trust me he hasnt even came close to seeing what im gonna do to him

Im right now working with Youtube to get it taken down and banning her from there! Because there are other videos attacking other people on her channel! And that is violation on Youtube.

See I have no clue at all who she is, if she is the crazy hoe that announced to everyone a month ago someone had aids and I said that was uncalled for. That was not me saying shit about her. They banned her for that but I never said shit to her, other then I didnt think that was right to say. I see she has a theme, everyone she doesnt like has aids!

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 05:49 AM
I'm sorry babes! :(

stillies77
12-02-2010, 05:53 AM
YouTube - TEAM AMERICA AIDS SONG AND DURKA DURKA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In7zf2TtiVs)

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 05:53 AM
I'm sorry babes! :(

Ur not sorry u asshole, ur posting it all over! THats not sorry! Watch when i see ur ugly ass in person, it wont be fun!

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Im right now working with Youtube to get it taken down and banning her from there! Because there are other videos attacking other people on her channel! And that is violation on Youtube.

See I have no clue at all who she is, if she is the crazy hoe that announced to everyone a month ago someone had aids and I said that was uncalled for. That was not me saying shit about her. They banned her for that but I never said shit to her, other then I didnt think that was right to say. I see she has a theme, everyone she doesnt like has aids!a few weeks ago i was a feature speaker at 2 local schools including my daughters about bullying and its ok to be gay or transgendered the amount of bullying is beyond anything i can remember growing up ya think we could put it past us when were older but some people never grow up.

WendyWilliams
12-02-2010, 05:56 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT I dont think that is Monica posting that, isnt that Janira from Chicago in the video? People need to stop jumping to conclusions because I honestly dont think that is Monica's youtube account.

This whole thing is a mess! I dont want to hear about Transsexual Women asking for acceptance when we tear each down in such bitter and former gay like manners.

Tacky!

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 05:57 AM
I do so much good for this community too. I teach a seminar at trans conventions and have done good for so long. For this person to degrade me and put me down the way she did and have Darryl set and laugh it out is fucked up!

For someone who is so hated in Dallas he sure acts tough. But KARMA is a fucking bitch to him and this MONI!

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Well I dont care who it is... it is so rude. I dont know the person who posted the video. I am trying to get Youtube to pull the video because it is a violation, and SHE has more on her account of others. She should be banned from Youtube. I never talk about people on here in that manner. But who ever it is, needs to stop.

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 06:00 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT I dont think that is Monica posting that, isnt that Janira from Chicago in the video? People need to stop jumping to conclusions because I honestly dont think that is Monica's youtube account.

This whole thing is a mess! I dont want to hear about Transsexual Women asking for acceptance when we tear each down in such bitter and former gay like manners.

Tacky!dartl posted monikas pix he seems to know whats going on let him fix it

WendyWilliams
12-02-2010, 06:01 AM
Yes I think its very rude I just dont think its right to scream its Monica when I honestly dont think thats her account, the girl in the video skipping and mirror is Janira NOT Monica.

I reported it for bullying and sent an email in hours ago when I saw it.

Darryl should be ashamed for laughing at it and making the comments.

WendyWilliams
12-02-2010, 06:02 AM
dartl posted monikas pix he seems to know whats going on let him fix it

Well Lisa I know MOnica personally and that is NOT her in that video skipping and in the mirror that is Janira or whatever her name is from Chicago.........Just because someone post something like that doesnt make it true especially from Daryl LOL

youshouldtrythislol
12-02-2010, 06:04 AM
stuff like this is just rediculous. there is no call to go on youtube and make videos bashing people. and there is no call for people to take them from youtube and post them here.

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 06:07 AM
I think your right Wendy... I didnt have a clue to who it is. And I dont know the person in Chicago either but I see it has a connection with Reina. Because I know Reina and this person hates her they are going after me now. I would believe that its a person in Chicago over the other person. Just because I lived there 7yrs and people knew I was close to Reina.

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 06:10 AM
SO I backtrack for saying MONI just because thats who someone said. I Apologize. I think the person who did it is wrong. I think its sad that girls attack others when we all struggle to be accepted in this world. ANd on top of that, I dont know this person at all, and they dont know me. So for them to slander me is ridiculous. THanks wendy for your help! I knew Scott G. was right about you! He tells me what a sweet person u are! I cant wait to meet u one day!!

Silcc69
12-02-2010, 06:19 AM
This is not that Monica this Jhaniah aka Dollicia who is dissing Monica right now.

http://www.myspace.com/dolliciadiamond/blog/540357796?actp=n%2b0prKAebczfG13CmB%2fL170xxzjSK8k %2f19igSi%2f1c3vFrKSdG4VwAe0JTCVeV1%2bSulOOsoH6t5I bSXY%2fiTu4sfLX3jhGHDSXcIryElkK2rE%2b7FajHG%2fJRQb l3A%2f%2bkpGy%2fzaOhTI06Z0OdAAuY%2b83gPSOoz0F75kRX uB%2bpl89SUcEehTt%2bYeCNDd6FyAnt6f1yG4ueAEfd13x508 ZwXa24NditKMsDioUg2HMU8imTu2fv7MDsClNRN1rzqg5AnKk

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/99/l_ec3acf45ecf84ce49142bf49991a52e2.jpg

This is the person that is gonig at you Michelle. IDK WTF Daryl see's in the stank whore.

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Oh i pray one day she tries to say something to my face... cuz I could care less! I know she is one of those girls that can run her mouth on net but not in person. I just said in a thread, that she didnt look the same as her airbrushed pics from her cam pics. Now she is throwing daggers at me. Its a forum its peoples opinions... but from what I gather she is banned from here, so someone ran their mouth to her. I dont care, I never said the things about her that she said about me.

JP Ewing
12-02-2010, 06:30 AM
If you really want to, you could press civil charges against the person for posting the video, and also Daryl for posting it here. Daryl also could have criminal charges brought against him for posting it here, under section 33.07 and/or 43.22 of the Texas penal code.

Just sayin....

FreddieGomez
12-02-2010, 06:32 AM
This is not that Monica this Jhaniah aka Dollicia who is dissing Monica right now.

http://www.myspace.com/dolliciadiamond/blog/540357796?actp=n%2b0prKAebczfG13CmB%2fL170xxzjSK8k %2f19igSi%2f1c3vFrKSdG4VwAe0JTCVeV1%2bSulOOsoH6t5I bSXY%2fiTu4sfLX3jhGHDSXcIryElkK2rE%2b7FajHG%2fJRQb l3A%2f%2bkpGy%2fzaOhTI06Z0OdAAuY%2b83gPSOoz0F75kRX uB%2bpl89SUcEehTt%2bYeCNDd6FyAnt6f1yG4ueAEfd13x508 ZwXa24NditKMsDioUg2HMU8imTu2fv7MDsClNRN1rzqg5AnKk

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/99/l_ec3acf45ecf84ce49142bf49991a52e2.jpg

This is the person that is gonig at you Michelle. IDK WTF Daryl see's in the stank whore.

Daryl likes anything with long hair wig or not....

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 06:39 AM
If you really want to, you could press civil charges against the person for posting the video, and also Daryl for posting it here. Daryl also could have criminal charges brought against him for posting it here, under section 33.07 and/or 43.22 of the Texas penal code.

Just sayin....

WOW are u serious? Wouldnt that show that you cant put stuff out like this.

JP Ewing
12-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Yep, went into effect in Texas on Sept 1, 2009.... In Texas it's a Class A misdemeanor

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Yep, went into effect in Texas on Sept 1, 2009.... In Texas it's a Class A misdemeanor

How would u go about it if you dont know peoples real names, and then if i get the video taken down how do I show it or prove they did it? just curious!

JP Ewing
12-02-2010, 06:49 AM
If you got the law involved, they would subpoena HA for the information showing when it was posted, by whom, and the IP address it came from. They would then track that down to the person who posted it.

Funny thing about the law these days..... pretty much a zero tolerance for hate crimes and harassment... given all the recent press around suicides caused by people posting things online.

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 06:53 AM
If you got the law involved, they would subpoena HA for the information showing when it was posted, by whom, and the IP address it came from. They would then track that down to the person who posted it.

Funny thing about the law these days..... pretty much a zero tolerance for hate crimes and harassment... given all the recent press around suicides caused by people posting things online.

Yea i think this might be an action I need to take!

JP Ewing
12-02-2010, 07:02 AM
If you decide to go this route, I pulled down a copy from YouTube that you can show the Sheriff. Just in case YouTube pulls it down before they get a chance to see it. Just let me know if you need it.

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 07:05 AM
If you decide to go this route, I pulled down a copy from YouTube that you can show the Sheriff. Just in case YouTube pulls it down before they get a chance to see it. Just let me know if you need it.

I think I am... And just tell them that Darryl posted the video on HA and they can work with HA to get that info? Because they pulled it down here for me.

JP Ewing
12-02-2010, 07:09 AM
Yep.. chances are good that HA will comply right away with any request from the Texas Sheriff's office.

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 07:21 AM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaUXhaXj1-Q

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 07:27 AM

YO u dont want to start with me... I never said shit about u! So dont start on me!

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 07:37 AM
YO u dont want to start with me... I never said shit about u! So dont start on me!

BICH i seen that shit u wrote u fat fag

Legend
12-02-2010, 07:52 AM
I called it right when i said that video was made by a combination of jhaniah and daryl.Those two nutcases deserve each either.

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Look at ur ass... u have a lot to talk about! Second, I never gave a special in houston hoe! U posting the bullshit u post shows ur age and imaturity! GROW UP!

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Yep.. chances are good that HA will comply right away with any request from the Texas Sheriff's office.

eww why would u waste ur film on that ugly man wih a wig!!!!!!!!!!:)

TSMichelleAustin
12-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Look at ur manline u have! U have the biggest receeding hairline i know! So dont start ur bs! ANd u will be in my lawsuit for posting the video too!

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Look at ur manline u have! U have the biggest receeding hairline i know! So dont start ur bs! ANd u will be in my lawsuit for posting the video too!

No sir my hairline was fixed AGES AGO SEE UNLIKE U I GET WORK DONE!!!!

LAWSUIT??? PIGGY UR BEGGING FOR MONEY ON UR WEBSITE!!! PAY UR RENT BEFORE U START CALLIN JUDGE JUDY :fu:

Kayden Harley
12-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Michelle, I love you sis.. I know people are trying to test your nerves, but don't give them a reaction. When you respond to their trash talk, they feel they are worth your time. Don't give in to their efforts.

Love you much honey bunny <3

-KH

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Michelle, I love you sis.. I know people are trying to test your nerves, but don't give them a reaction. When you respond to their trash talk, they feel they are worth your time. Don't give in to their efforts.

Love you much honey bunny <3

-KH

i can see the hair on ur face from ur display pic :)

TsVanessa69
12-02-2010, 08:37 AM
thats the same person who makes videos about everbody
Its jhaniah Stevens!

Clone 0101
12-02-2010, 08:40 AM

God youre such a fucking hater get over yourself...

Kayden Harley
12-02-2010, 08:40 AM

I can see the bumbs from your botched silicone on all of your videos and photos. ;) Maybe you should come back to Miami and ask the girl who did you for a refund.. While you're at it, stop by my condo for a 1-on1 face to face chat like a REAL woman sweetheart.

TsVanessa69
12-02-2010, 08:42 AM
I can see the bumbs from you silicone on all of your videos and photos. ;) Maybe you should come back to Miami and ask the girl who did you for a refund.. While you're at it, stop by my house for a 1-on1 face to face chat like a REAL woman sweetheart.
Sunshyne Monroe and jhaniah Stevens are the bootmfeeders of the community. We just ignore them, let them cook away

Kayden Harley
12-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Sunshyne Monroe and jhaniah Stevens are the bootmfeeders of the community. We just ignore them, let them cook away

lol I'm starting to see that. thanks for the tip sis <3

TsVanessa69
12-02-2010, 08:50 AM
lol I'm starting to see that. thanks for the tip sis <3
They been talking shit, making videos, harassing my phone for over 3 years now. I'm still the baddest bitch and try as they may, it won't change no time soon! I'm 38 those hoes wont make it to 28! And forever talkin about somebody being infected. yet we know street walkers and drug users are in a higher risk group than anybody! Haters!

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 08:53 AM
monica and jhaniah r cool now for one! Kayden ur a man u live a a man stay in a mans place sir..next time use magic shave!!!

HERES TO ALLLLLL MY BAD WORK!!! \

:fu:

Kayden Harley
12-02-2010, 08:55 AM
They been talking shit, making videos, harassing my phone for over 3 years now. I'm still the baddest bitch and try as they may, it won't change no time soon! I'm 38 those hoes wont make it to 28! And forever talkin about somebody being infected. yet we know street walkers and drug users are in a higher risk group than anybody! Haters!

What is it these little girls get out of it though? Born and raised in Brooklyn, I'm not used to this trash talk.. First time you look at a bitch sidewayz, is your face broken.. Looks like I need to take a 'tour' to TX to make sluts swallow their own teeth...

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 08:59 AM

SIR I HAVE NEVER CALLED UR PHONE...do i need tp post that video of u AGAIN on THAT FUCKIN BUSSS

Kayden Harley
12-02-2010, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=SunshyneMonroe;837052]monica and jhaniah r cool now for one! Kayden ur a man u live a a man stay in a mans place sir..next time use magic shave!!!

wasn't it enough we saw you punk out ON VIDEO today?! Must we ALSO see you get your ass beat on video too?

mama.. My funds can get me to your doorstep and back before you even realize I performed FFS on you...

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 09:18 AM
[QUOTE=SunshyneMonroe;837052]monica and jhaniah r cool now for one! Kayden ur a man u live a a man stay in a mans place sir..next time use magic shave!!!

wasn't it enough we saw you punk on ON VIDEO today?! Must we ALSO see you get your ass beat on video too?

mama.. My funds can get me to your doorstep and back before you even realize I performed FFS on you...

Ummm how does that make me look bad...she is the one high yellin lookin like a man sweating!!! SHe will go back to jail for the 18th time and ill go to the mall :)

TsVanessa69
12-02-2010, 09:21 AM
SIR I HAVE NEVER CALLED UR PHONE...do i need tp post that video of u AGAIN on THAT FUCKIN BUSSS
well ya girl points the finger at you, you point the finger at her
both you bitches are fools,

Kayden Harley
12-02-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm a hypocrite for advising Michelle not to react to your bullshit, then going ahead and letting you get to me.

Sure, I could go on about your lop-sided/botched silicone ass cheeks, or about how you photoshop the hell out of your skin and chin in your photos (blurring & liquefying). But I'm a big girl... I'd much rather wait for you to visit Miami so we could discuss that in person ;)

Underneath all that quick weave and lumpy silicone, there is a little insecure acne scarred, nappy headed boy who just needs someone to talk shit about so that he could distract onlookers from seeing who he really is. A nobody who sells his ass in drag at a crack house. (The proof is on Brits video of her punking out a scrawny little mulatto boy in the projects)

I'm not going to back out from what I said because I'm a woman of my word, though I'm going to leave this subject right here... However, if it needs to be picked up again, it will be done FACE TO FACE. Until then, whenever I see your name or avatar, I'm just going to scroll right over your words as if YOU WERE INVISIBLE TO ME. Because I have absolutely no regard for people who run their mouths behind the protection of their laptop... and until I see you in the flesh, you don't exist.

I'd like to apologize to anyone ELSE who read my past few posts. I'm trying to work hard on leaving that shady bitch side of me in Brooklyn, where she belongs lol. On a serious note, please don't judge me for how I reacted on the rest of this thread... I'm actually a decent person with lots to contribute to HA other than bickering and bullying. Btw, I'm not going to delete my posts because I have nothing to hide.

-KH

TsVanessa69
12-02-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm a hypocrite for advising Michelle not to react to your bullshit, then going ahead and letting you get to me.

Sure, I could go on about your lop-sided/botched silicone ass cheeks, or about how you photoshop the hell out of your skin and chin in your photos (blurring & liquefying). But I'm a big girl... I'd much rather wait for you to visit Miami so we could discuss that in person ;)

Underneath all that quick weave and lumpy silicone, there is a little insecure acne scarred, nappy headed boy who just needs someone to talk shit about so that he could distract onlookers from seeing who he really is. A nobody who sells his ass in drag at a crack house. (The proof is on Brits video of her punking out a scrawny little mulatto boy in the projects)

I'm not going to back out from what I said because I'm a woman of my word, though I'm going to leave this subject right here... However, if it needs to be picked up again, it will be done FACE TO FACE. Until then, whenever I see your name or avatar, I'm just going to scroll right over your words as if YOU WERE INVISIBLE TO ME. Because I have absolutely no regard for people who run their mouths behind the protection of their laptop... and until I see you in the flesh, you don't exist.

I'd like to apologize to anyone ELSE who read my past few posts. I'm trying to work hard on leaving that shady bitch side of me in Brooklyn, where she belongs lol. On a serious note, please don't judge me for how I reacted on the rest of this thread... I'm actually a decent person with lots to contribute to HA other than bickering and bullying. Btw, I'm not going to delete my posts because I have nothing to hide.

-KH
The community as a whole on this forum and many others already know these bitches Sunshyne and Jhaniah are insecure boys in drag and not woman in transition. You not the first momma and you wont be the last. Rise above. the new year is coming. leave the trash behind!

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 12:14 PM

-KH

Dude im not reading all that bs...http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbll1UayBdA

NEED I SAY MORE

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 12:27 PM
monica and jhaniah r cool now for one! Kayden ur a man u live a a man stay in a mans place sir..next time use magic shave!!!

sunshine its time to get new friends this is not going to end up well,take some time off and get it together

SunshyneMonroe
12-02-2010, 12:33 PM
sunshine its time to get new friends this is not going to end up well,take some time off and get it together

The only person i know on ha irl is paris THE END..

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 12:35 PM
The only person i know on ha irl is paris THE END..like i said just get your shit together and come back a better person

Kayden Harley
12-02-2010, 04:10 PM
HHHMMMM I wonder who posted THIS video just minutes after I wrote on this thread... and btw, it's the same type of video that was made about Michelle and the other girls.. Proving that it was Sunshyne who is making these 'hater videos' and NOT some Jheniah or Monica like she would like us to believe.

YouTube - KAYDEN HARLEY IS A BIG HARD BRICK MAN IN A WIG! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAawr4zwCGM)

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!what are you laughin at bitch,fuckin idiot

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 06:50 PM
What is it these little girls get out of it though? Born and raised in Brooklyn, I'm not used to this trash talk.. First time you look at a bitch sidewayz, is your face broken.. Looks like I need to take a 'tour' to TX to make sluts swallow their own teeth...
Pass through Dallas first, only 3 hours North of Houston.

They both cool :)

Me and Sunshyne have a love/hate thing going on though.

Ur not sorry u asshole, ur posting it all over! THats not sorry! Watch when i see ur ugly ass in person, it wont be fun!
Only here and one other place, I was asked to in a private message on YouTube from someone who likes me. :)

I thought they were the same person but years later after a lot of surgery lol, have you seen the inbetween pics?

steeveX
12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
what are you laughin at bitch,fuckin idiot

Likely at himself. That dude works as a disposable fed ex delivery guy and thinks he can make fun of others. Oh the irony :dancing:

No wonder he is relegated to fuck transvestites :party:

BritneyBoykins
12-02-2010, 07:22 PM
pass through dallas first, only 3 hours north of houston.

They both cool :)

me and sunshyne have a love/hate thing going on though.

Only here and one other place, i was asked to in a private message on youtube from someone who likes me. :)

i thought they were the same person but years later after a lot of surgery lol, have you seen the inbetween pics?

Her body is what's up!

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 07:28 PM
what are you laughin at bitch,fuckin idiot
Aw babe come on, we cool right?

Likely at himself. That dude works as a disposable fed ex delivery guy and thinks he can make fun of others. Oh the irony :dancing:

No wonder he is relegated to fuck transvestites :party:
I don't discriminate, transvestites need love too, I can't strictly bang knockouts!

Her body is what's up!
She's perfect!

steeveX
12-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Aw babe come on, we cool right?

I don't discriminate, transvestites need love too and that's the only ass I get,

The Clown that I am, I am unable to bang knockouts!

Corrected it for you, intellectual midget. :whistle:

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Corrected it for you, intellectual midget. :whistle:

Hahahahahaha

DarylWashington
12-02-2010, 07:53 PM
i saw those tits on that youtube video, those are some coco nicole austin tits! i also heard she's a post op now. too bad i like cock.

Even though she's post-op now, I'd still make her take it up that juicy white ass, bareback! :fuckin:

steeveX
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
i also heard she's a post op now. too bad i like cock.

She has always been POST BRAIN.

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 08:52 PM
actually shes all grown up now. ive seen her 3 times when she had the cock, she stayed on laramie and fullerton in those newly renovated 2 level townhouses its funny cause she would always stand with it tucked. even after i sucked it, she was always hiding it. i figured she'd chop it.well maybe if you were a nice guy you would have took a bite and saved her 20 grand lol

Silcc69
12-02-2010, 10:29 PM
What girl is post op now?

Silcc69
12-02-2010, 10:43 PM
I kinda wish Jhaniah would come back, she was a complete bitch but a funny one.

JoePitt
12-02-2010, 10:56 PM
that would be hot! things would definitely change. :iagree:

Sure, the collective IQ of the forum would drop at least 30 points.

Silcc69
12-02-2010, 11:11 PM
nah like i said shes grown up alot. she did talk alot of shit when defending herself, but she gets that from her mother, MONICA FERRARI. yes jhaniah was taken in my monica, given proper guidance, cared for, taught well, and made her successful, she has a sex change now only because of monica.

IDK what you are talknig about cuz Jhaniah dissed her on her page that jsut coincidently became private. I mean which makes me wonder are you reporting back to her?

Odelay
12-02-2010, 11:23 PM
LOL. You think new December joined leavemebe111 might not have been Janiah hersef? I can recall Janiah always going back and deleting messages.

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 11:38 PM
here is a recent pic of me :) http://i54.tinypic.com/2zr4ads.jpg i was just at the ny ts party last week. the girls know me as richard.hmmm ya dont look like george bush lol more like a hollywood producer lol or a game show host

Silcc69
12-03-2010, 12:00 AM
that post was old from their first arguement, monica told jhaniah to cut the shit and come to baltimore, monica flew her out, jhaniah stayed with monica for a while and showed her the ropes. im a regular of them both so i would know!

Well considering the fact that as of yesterday it was still on there and u just recently registered I must question your motives and reliability rite now.

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 12:04 AM
hmmm ya dont look like george bush lol more like a hollywood producer lol or a game show host

He is cute

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 12:13 AM
hmmm ya dont look like george bush lol more like a hollywood producer lol or a game show host

thanks babe, you are fuckin smokin hott! the only bitch i know to make a 100 pages in a thread. :Bowdown:

That's what I was thinking

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:20 AM
jhaniah :fuckin:
Whe is not post op[.
She never had a condo
the last time she was locked up for meth
she was with the men

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Well considering the fact that as of yesterday it was still on there and u just recently registered I must question your motives and reliability rite now.
Its another fake id made by Jhaniah.
She is NOT post op
She never owned a condo on Laramie and Fullerton
Laramie and Fullerton is the ghetto anyway.
Lots of public housing
she lives in a known crack hotel on Belmont, the Abott

If you owned a condo, why would you be living in a romm at the Abott?

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:24 AM
thanks babe, you are fuckin smokin hott! the only bitch i know to make a 100 pages in a thread. :Bowdown:
this response was made by a tranny.
men dont talk like this

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 12:27 AM
That's what I was thinkingstick around kid you can learn alot from me lol comes with age

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:27 AM
she just got back from thailand dr. suporn. she was NOT in jail, and definitely not on drugs ever, correction if she is locked up she will be housed in a female pod, division, unit ect.
When you got jumped and I kicked you in the crotch I hit nutts not a vag.
The meth has gotten you locked up 3 times already.
Even your gay momma who disowned you told us that.

Everybody knows you are a drug addict
thats why you work the streets and stay at the Abott

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:29 AM
she did rent a townhouse, where is the abot? she lives at 505 belmont, definitely not a hotel. are you sure youre not on drugs?
The Abbott is not 505 but I will go by and take a pic with the exact address and post here.

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:30 AM
jhaniah IS indeed a sex change. i was just over there and we couldnt do shit! still healin, :jerkoff
You did not have no sex change dude
stop lying
you were just playing on my phone the other day
so you prank called me from Tialand?

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:32 AM
wtf are you talking about? http://i52.tinypic.com/63ykg6.png this is me, im from miami. and her mother? stephanie knows she has the operation, i met stephanie. you need to be quiet. i dont even know who the hell you are.
You need to stop lying already.
Stephanie doesnt even like you.
Stephanie does not lie about your bullshit.
She is sick of you bringing her name in shit.
What pageant did Stephanie just win??

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:34 AM
wtf are you talking about? http://i54.tinypic.com/2zr4ads.jpg this is me, im from miami. and her mother? stephanie knows she has the operation, i met stephanie. you need to be quiet. i dont even know who the hell you are.
Im not a street whore or drug addict, so of course you wouldnt know who I am wink wink
but phone records and police reports prove i am right.
And if you had a sex change
why is your ad up on Backpage with FAKE pics?

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:38 AM
This is the ad, posted TODAY on backpage.
The number on the ad matches the number on the phone records and police report I filed from your harassment.
http://chicago.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/the-most-beautiful-white-transsexual-available-now-dollicia-definitely-me-18/4949101

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:47 AM
youre a dumb one. jhaniah does not use her own pics on bp for PUBLICIY reasons. if you had a sex change you would understand. her pics are on eros tho
thats the same fake ad you been posting for 2 years already. You know you in alot of shit with ALOT of people and you know you can't make posts in your REAL name so youmade up the story.
belmont whores and belmont drugs make you 2 look like what you are. drug addicted sluts. Why is it only the girls who live on the hoe stroll and do drugs are the ONLY ones in the city forever making hate videos about girls. its dried up already! The lies are as transparent as yur crack pipes. te both of you need to leave the drugs alone and get help. neither of you will live to see my age.

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:50 AM
another vid mimi did for reina aka ts vanessa69 mimi is a bad bitch too! i love that girl, if you think youre pressing charges on her you're delusional. YouTube - Star Warz Episode One : Attack of the POPPED!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2zbuW2FZ8)
Mimi Plastique loves to make videos about me, and fake profiles on facebook and post pis on her profile of me,(alone) and talk shit.
Thats ALL she does. Thats all she can do.
Just like you.
2 Belmont whores who have nothing to offer but their assholes and mouths!
I am blessed to say there is more to me than that.
I feel sorry for the both of you.
keep making those videos.
They make people curious on who i REALLY am.

FreddieGomez
12-03-2010, 12:52 AM
jhaniah is here amongst us ...if u can catch on..bwahahaa

SunshyneMonroe
12-03-2010, 12:53 AM
Vannessa why do u hate on girls that look better then u cuz ur a MONSTER MONEY LOOOKIN FO)OLLL UR SIL LOOKS LIKE U GOT IT AND PUMPED IT UR SELF AT HOME DEPO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NOT EVEN JHANIAH " \ ......NOT EVERYONE THAT READS U IS HER PPL READ U CUZ U LOOK THE FUCKIN FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:56 AM
jhaniah is here amongst us ...if u can catch on..bwahahaa
Daymn for the first time you got it right!
She has ALOT of girls looking for her.
And she is having some legal issues
so she knows she has to control her shit.
But the drugs keep her wired up.
sad
her and the other one.
belmont hoes so in love with the stroll they moved on it.
LOL

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 12:58 AM
co-signs bwahahahaha
If I am hating on you boys, how come you boys are always making videos about me?
how come you boys always have MY name in ya mouths.
How come you boys are always playing on MY phone?

None of you boys have ever done anything in your lives but get fucked in your asses. Most for a rock or a bump.
Dont hate on me cuz at 38 I'm slayng all 3 of you!

SunshyneMonroe
12-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Daymn for the first time you got it right!
She has ALOT of girls looking for her.
And she is having some legal issues
so she knows she has to control her shit.
But the drugs keep her wired up.
sad
her and the other one.
belmont hoes so in love with the stroll they moved on it.
LOL

[/I]

VANESSA UR SO DUMB THATS A TRICK I HAVE EVEN SEEN HIM U MONkEY!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
honey i have never done drugs ive smoked a little weed, thats it! and jhaniah couldnt be on drugs considering she had to get extensive blood work for the operation. monica wouldnt allow jhaniah to be on drugs. and jhaniah said she never got attacked , i think you're lying.
jhaniah we know u do meth
we kno you live in the Abott
we know you been locked up alot
Cook County jail is not Thailand boo.
And gettin fucked for a blanket on the floor is not a sex change

FreddieGomez
If I am hating on you boys, how come you boys are always making videos about me?
how come you boys always have MY name in ya mouths.
How come you boys are always playing on MY phone?

None of you boys have ever done anything in your lives but get fucked in your asses. Most for a rock or a bump.
Dont hate on me cuz at 38 I'm slayng all 3 of you!

i deleted the post because i felt bad....

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:02 AM
[/I]

VANESSA UR SO DUMB THATS A TRICK I HAVE EVEN SEEN HIM U MONkEY!!!!!!
Everybody knows that jhaniah, and Sunshyne are liars and haters.
its sad.
if you so young and so much better looking than me.
Then why don't you have anything else going for you besideds selling ass to get high?

Odelay
12-03-2010, 01:05 AM
I've seen some weird ass hijacks before but this thread has done 2 or 3 serious hairpin curves in completely different directions.

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:10 AM
i deleted the post because i felt bad....
Let me tell you something sweetie.
I don't give a fuck if you or any of the drug addicted whack ass trannys on here talk shit about me and my looks.
I am 38 years old. I get paid EVERY DAY off my looks. And I'm not turning tricks for drugs to do it.
I think I have met and deal with many legit people on HA who can vouch for who i am.
I have worked with Sunny Delite for many years, as well as with Allanah Starr. Ed is a very good friend of mine and Michelle is as well.
I'm still in the same condo by the lake where I have lived for the last 9 years. My stage wardrobe fills up 2 rooms of my home and my storage room. I work as an activist in my community. I help girls transition and I work in HIV Prevention. NOTHING you lame faggots say about me will ever change that. I feel sorry for you, Mimi, Jhaniah and Sunshyne. But no matter how ugly you people say I am, Id rather be ugly than rotten on the inside like the 4 of you and I wouldnt change places with ANY of you if my life depended on it!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:13 AM
yes i remember you when you when i was in houston. did you ever go blonde yet? ps lets ignore this disgrace vanessa. YouTube - JOIN THE AIDS WALK FOR REINA VALENTINO HELP GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liCr2BwGH4Y)
Now we know its jhaniah. She leeps posting the exact same pic since the old version of HA. You slow bitch. Oh and may I point out that those pics were from a PAID shoot I did for Shemale Strokers.
oh and after the pics went up, I got paid even more. see jhaniah, you are stupid and repetative. old news.
Give up bitch, I'm not going anywhere!!! if anything, you hoes are putting MORE money in my pockets. Thanks haters!!!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:15 AM
you are very pretty vanessa, i wanna look like you and im sure they all wanna look just like YOu. but mimi said go kill yourself.
I never claimed to be pretty. I do better than the "pretty" and "young" girls. But Mimi is on a path to destruction that nobody can stop. She wishes I would kill myself, but its destiny in life that I will be at her funeral. What God has willed, we cannot change. she is the devil and her evil will pay for itself.

FreddieGomez
12-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Let me tell you something sweetie.
I don't give a fuck if you or any of the drug addicted whack ass trannys on here talk shit about me and my looks.
I am 38 years old. I get paid EVERY DAY off my looks. And I'm not turning tricks for drugs to do it.
I think I have met and deal with many legit people on HA who can vouch for who i am.
I have worked with Sunny Delite for many years, as well as with Allanah Starr. Ed is a very good friend of mine and Michelle is as well.
I'm still in the same condo by the lake where I have lived for the last 9 years. My stage wardrobe fills up 2 rooms of my home and my storage room. I work as an activist in my community. I help girls transition and I work in HIV Prevention. NOTHING you lame faggots say about me will ever change that. I feel sorry for you, Mimi, Jhaniah and Sunshyne. But no matter how ugly you people say I am, Id rather be ugly than rotten on the inside like the 4 of you and I wouldnt change places with ANY of you if my life depended on it!

i'm tryna stay out of this, but you are miserable and rotten on the inside too! and you already prove money can't buy happiness....stop with the hypocrisy....

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:18 AM
rofl :dancing:
Jhaniah always gives herself away
she uses the same pics of me
same smileys and she can't stay in character.
maybe that's why she been locked for so long
but to say she had a sex change is a lie she can't even pull off.
Girls who use fake pics should never be trusted.
they are busted and always get busted!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:25 AM
i'm tryna stay out of this, but you are miserable and rotten on the inside too! and you already prove money can't buy happiness....stop with the hypocrisy....
Lol.
like I said there are men on this site like Ed, who are REAL freinds of mine. So whatever you say is pointless. You, Sunshyne jhaniah and Mimi are all nobodys. Your hatin on me proves i'm a bad bitch and I always will. No matter what lies you bitter busted hoes try and perpertraite, I'm ALWAYS on top!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
vanessa give it up! you are mad because mimi is famous, sunshyne is petite and cute. and jhaniah has a sex change and can post ad's as a woman now. you volunteer at the gay clinic as COMMUNITY SERVICE for your crack addiction. mimi told everybody.
First of all its common public knowledge that Mimi plastique was the pipe hitter. Even by her own admission.
Jhaniah Stevens is the villiage idiot
and sunshyne monroe is a bald limping faggot .
Oh and I didnt volunteer.
I am certified by CDC as an HIV tester and counselor. If all you hoes know so much about me, you would know that

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:31 AM
im done with you vanessa. now im putting you on the ignore list. if anybody wants to see jhaniahs new pussy hit her up on youtube. and im sure she'll cam up! bye vanessa.
Jhaniah you always say how done you are. But you never got started.
You sell your ass for a hotel room on a hoe stroll, but you been getting locked cuz the alderman and people like me signing petitions to clean up our streets. Maybe you should think about taking out the saltwater bags and 99cent quik weave and try and get an education. A job maybe? I would hate for you to be dead and buried in an unmarked male grave

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 01:33 AM
oh you want proof? here it is out her own mouth YouTube - QUICK UPDATE ON JHANIAH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWs1fKzngWc) last time i saw her we couldnt do shit! now she's healed in into female porn. even works at the nightclub on lawrence for genetic girls.
How come this video, made by jhaniah has the exact same font and writing style as ALL the hater videos going around???
Jhaniah is Jhaniah
not the smartest if you ask me!
A fake ass dude mad cuz the drugs are eating him alive.

Silcc69
12-03-2010, 01:44 AM
lMAO wow Jhniah is back and meaner than ever well not quite but still quite entertaining nonetheless.

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 01:53 AM
im done with you vanessa. now im putting you on the ignore list. if anybody wants to see jhaniahs new pussy hit her up on youtube. and im sure she'll cam up! bye vanessa.like am i the only idiot in here who doesnt know who jhaniah is i know im blonde but wtf need some pix damn it

Silcc69
12-03-2010, 02:02 AM
like am i the only idiot in here who doesnt know who jhaniah is i know im blonde but wtf need some pix damn it

Lisa it seems as if you registered back in 05 so I take you have been on and off on this site. Well i'm not going to explain Jhaniah to you but she has a bigf beef with Vanessa.

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 02:06 AM
Lisa it seems as if you registered back in 05 so I take you have been on and off on this site. Well i'm not going to explain Jhaniah to you but she has a bigf beef with Vanessa.ya i used to be here along time ago but i was way outta my leugue back then the girls were all freakin amazingly beautifull and i used to look in the mirrer after lookin at there pix and felt ashamed now im too old to care too old to compete and too old to give a shit lol

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE=leavemebe111;837585]you love jhaniah remember you said she was hot? yep i did a search big boob blonde chick?http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/99/l_ec3acf45ecf84ce49142bf49991a52e2.jpg

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:13 AM
lMAO wow Jhniah is back and meaner than ever well not quite but still quite entertaining nonetheless.
tghere is nothing mean about a person addicted to drugs and out of their minds.
And the bitch cannot fight.
She got her ass beat in NYC, Miami and Chicago. Mods on this site as well as what I witnessed can verify that

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:14 AM
jhaniah is a female now, a sex change. never did drugs or been in jail. if she was in jail BEST BELIEVE! the girls would have mug shots. and if she keeps getting jumped WHERES THE PROOF? smh jesus :loser:
You will never be a female
you could die of a drug overdose, come back in a womans body and still not be a female.
You are a hatin dude who looks like eminem in drag
and at 5 foot nothing, you still dont pass.
thats sad

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Lisa it seems as if you registered back in 05 so I take you have been on and off on this site. Well i'm not going to explain Jhaniah to you but she has a bigf beef with Vanessa.
And I never knew why.
I never hung around him, I dont deal with his kind.
I have a life and he is a jealous hater
white bitch with lo self esteeem and high tolarance for drugs. I cant wait for her to post un fotoshopped pics of how she looks. I NEVER photoshop mine! And I never use somebody elses pics??
Drugs make u look bad, so he cant post his real pics.
the things people do for a fix
its sad

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:18 AM
thats an old pic of her there are new ones in fab attire and make up. all you have to do is click your quote
I say we BOTH get on webcam in HA tinychat
wouldnt that solve it all???

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:20 AM
i say we BOTH go on webcam, no make up, no wig or extensions and see who is the REAL deal!

steeveX
12-03-2010, 02:25 AM
I just got back from thailand dr. suporn.

You should demand your money back, they didn'T perform a "sex change" on you, that operation was a lobotomy

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:26 AM
anything vanessa is sayng i cannot see but just know that everything she says is all lies. got beat up? lie no vids. been to jail? lie no mug shots, THIS BITCH WOULD MAKE A TERRIBLE LAWYER. NO PROOF! we dont believe you you need more people! YouTube - We Don't Believe YOU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3MH8876YI)
i said we can go on cam in tinychat! That would shut me up! we would see your BEAUTIFUL face and bangin body and that new snatch! Come on girl! Put up or shut up!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:27 AM
anything vanessa is sayng i cannot see but just know that everything she says is all lies. got beat up? lie no vids. been to jail? lie no mug shots, THIS BITCH WOULD MAKE A TERRIBLE LAWYER. NO PROOF! we dont believe you you need more people! YouTube - We Don't Believe YOU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3MH8876YI)
Caprice felt sorry for you and told us not to record it, cuz bitches were ready to put that shit up.

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:28 AM
HA tinychat is FREE. We BOTH can get on cam and you guys can see for yourselves!!! Is this bitch up for the challenge. Or should this NEW fake id be banned as well???

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:32 AM
We know its you jhaniah under a new alias.
So come on bitch, lets do this on CAM!!! You dont even have to show the 'snatch' I slay you on body alone! Come on fish! You talk alot, I'm callin you out! man up!!!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:36 AM
prove to them I am the liar!
Show us that you look better than me.
I'm goin natural! NO wig, NO tracks, NO make up.
Panties, no bra. I am callin you out boy!!!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:37 AM
jhaniah's a girl now you mad? lol :party::dancing::dancing::dancing::fu:
if you were, why are u not on cam. like the time you was all off beat on cam on BGC and you would not show ya face. COME ON BITCH!!!!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:41 AM
im calling you and your fake ID out. We all kno its you. so come on, give them what they want. prove me wrong!!! Show us your BEAUTIFUL face, bangin body. You don't have to show your pussy. I'll let you have some privacy, LOL!

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:42 AM
jhaniah's a girl now you mad? lol :party::dancing::dancing::dancing::fu:
And if you are not JHANIAH, get on cam and prove it.
You can even cover your face. Tinychat is free!

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 02:43 AM
im calling you and your fake ID out. We all kno its you. so come on, give them what they want. prove me wrong!!! Show us your BEAUTIFUL face, bangin body. You don't have to show your pussy. I'll let you have some privacy, LOL!hey if you chicks are going on cam wait till the second intermission so i dot miss any of my leafs game k

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:44 AM
hey if you chicks are going on cam wait till the second intermission so i dot miss any of my leafs game k
ok well how long u ned sis?? Im gettin on cam for ALL HA to see!

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 02:46 AM
ok well how long u ned sis?? Im gettin on cam for ALL HA to see!lol im just messin witcha sexy

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2010, 02:47 AM
Why are people hating on Michelle? God this board sickens me sometimes.

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Why are people hating on Michelle? God this board sickens me sometimes. First off Jhaniah Love's pics are PHOTOSHOPPED to the max using the Liquify feature to give her body. Vogalia Studios did her photos for her. He does a lot of the girls pics on Eros. He resides in Chicago. She was stating the obvious that she is shopped.

Everyone knows she signs on twenty different names, she has been banned quite a few times on here.

Lastly she must of healed really quick to have had that much facial surgery and the vaginoplasty

Michelle looks like her pictures...I have seen her in person.

Jhaniah utilized Anna Mancini's pics in her escort ads and female pics.

Monica did not post that video.

And Monica had it up on her TGFLIX how fake and ugly she was till recent.

This is so hilarious.

Now all of a sudden she is post op and a stripper and doing female porn??? Really??? lol

Come off it. Michelle is nice....

Yes lets see if you are real

http://tinychat.com/hungangels2

Well hello there you pretty thing! Long time NO TALK! :):jerkoff:fuckin:

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Well hello there you pretty thing! Long time NO TALK! :):jerkoff:fuckin:Hey girl how have you been?

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 02:58 AM
Hey girl how have you been?

And this is the photographer that did those photos
http://www.modelmayhem.com/118344

I've been good. Accused of being on drugs which I'm not, dealing with drama but you know in life those are the kinds of things us girls go through to make us look bad for no reason...just how you had to deal with the BS with that other chick (I forgot her name) but who cares, it is now all old news.

How about you? Everything okay? Glad to talk to you again

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2010, 03:01 AM
I've been good. Accused of being on drugs which I'm not, dealing with drama but you know in life those are the kinds of things us girls go through to make us look bad for no reason...just how you had to deal with the BS with that other chick (I forgot her name) but who cares, it is now all old news.

How about you? Everything okay? Glad to talk to you againOh girl they will spew everything they can on these boards to hate on someone! Put on your shades and do your thing! lol I am well!! Just relaxing for a bit and eating dinner.

youshouldtrythislol
12-03-2010, 05:31 AM
I think I just lost brain cells reading all the stuff that has gone on in this thread in the past 24 hours or so. you hate each other so bad, fight to the death.

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 06:17 AM
Oh girl they will spew everything they can on these boards to hate on someone! Put on your shades and do your thing! lol I am well!! Just relaxing for a bit and eating dinner.

LOL I WILL not say what you ate but I did add ya on FB from chat so KIT u sexy little snake!!!! :) Wuvz u..LMFAO at u being soo goofy with your HP effect.

Go black...and turn in to a N I *** R

sdman
12-03-2010, 10:02 AM

LOL stop this now

dlbi22
12-03-2010, 01:15 PM
vanessa SHUT UP

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 02:19 PM
vanessa SHUT UPlisten asshole you fuck off and die bitch

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:22 PM
:jerkoff
vanessa SHUT UP
:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:j erkoff

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 02:23 PM
listen asshole you fuck off and die bitch
How the hell is he gonna shut me up??:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggl e:

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
How the hell is he gonna shut me up??:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggl e:

Girl, right!!! Last night was fun

lisaparadise
12-03-2010, 05:05 PM
How the hell is he gonna shut me up??:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggl e:some people were born with shit for brains fuckin idiots

sdman
12-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Oh girl they will spew everything they can on these boards to hate on someone! Put on your shades and do your thing! lol I am well!! Just relaxing for a bit and eating dinner.

I think you and Brit should fuck each other and make a movie?

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 05:53 PM
I think you and Brit should fuck each other and make a movie?

She's so goofy, I love her but sorry honey...that is not happening. I've turned down all the Solo DVD's, shoot's etc...not my thing

sdman
12-03-2010, 07:22 PM
She's so goofy, I love her but sorry honey...that is not happening. I've turned down all the Solo DVD's, shoot's etc...not my thing

That would be so hot though, i like both you girls lol

BritneyBoykins
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
That would be so hot though, i like both you girls lol

Well too damn bad sir

TsVanessa69
12-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Girl, right!!! Last night was fun

We should open the chat more!

stillies77
12-03-2010, 10:38 PM
hell yeah we should chat again...RIGHT NOW!

BritneyBoykins
12-04-2010, 01:13 PM
hell yeah we should chat again...RIGHT NOW!

Only if u take yur clothes off and put a dildo in ur asshole jkjk