PDA

View Full Version : NJ man arrested for hiding camera's in mens bathrooms.

www.tglovers.com
11-14-2010, 03:13 PM
1st of all....who wants to see someone relieving themselves. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing remotely sexy about anything that takes place near a toilet.

Video of the story here! (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/11/nasty-ass-man-hides-cameras-in-mens.html)

scroller
11-14-2010, 05:47 PM
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing remotely sexy about anything that takes place near a toilet.

If HA has taught us all anything, it's that everyone agrees on what counts as sexy.

sucka4chix
11-14-2010, 06:18 PM
I said long ago that men who want dick crave it much worse than men who want pussy. Go to a mens bathroom and you'll see the wall covered with offers of homosexual acts. There is almost always some dick craver lurking at rest areas and truckstops. Go take a shit and see if some perv doesn't come into the stall beside you! The fuckers even cut holes in the walls or remove parts of the tissue dispenser to peak! The fact that they'll take any indiscriminate dick and don't care if he's there to take a shit is quite disturbing!

bat1
11-14-2010, 06:18 PM
people are into eating shit as a fetish
nothing new here!

sucka4chix
11-14-2010, 06:29 PM
people are into eating shit as a fetish
nothing new here!

And it seems EVERYBODY is into watching people eat shit as a fetish!

traLika
11-14-2010, 06:34 PM
lol!

"Smile - you're on Candid Scat!!!"

(Or should that be "Private Poop"?)

bat1
11-14-2010, 06:34 PM
And it seems EVERYBODY is into watching people eat shit as a fetish!

you know that's right!

alyssaluxor
11-14-2010, 07:46 PM
Ohhh my!!!

phobun
11-14-2010, 09:19 PM
I said long ago that men who want dick crave it much worse than men who want pussy. Go to a mens bathroom and you'll see the wall covered with offers of homosexual acts. There is almost always some dick craver lurking at rest areas and truckstops. Go take a shit and see if some perv doesn't come into the stall beside you! The fuckers even cut holes in the walls or remove parts of the tissue dispenser to peak! The fact that they'll take any indiscriminate dick and don't care if he's there to take a shit is quite disturbing!

If Senator Larry Craig had been wearing a smidgen of make-up when he was showing his "wide stance" the cockhounds would have been lining up.

www.tglovers.com
11-14-2010, 10:49 PM
If Senator Larry Craig had been wearing a smidgen of make-up when he was showing his "wide stance" the cockhounds would have been lining up.
Damn you, for planting that image in my head!