magus13
11-13-2010, 03:46 AM
Anybody ever been there? Need info.

slinky
11-13-2010, 08:59 AM
http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/cas?query=eden&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Helvis2012
11-14-2010, 07:40 AM
Skeletal.......the spot is so gross, when you get home you'll notice your clothes smell of mildew. Also, the scene attracts an ill crowd. Go check it out and see for yourself.
It's a zombie-jackoff paradise.

bengali
11-14-2010, 07:51 AM
there are very few girls that go, and none of them are passable.

WinstonSmith8
11-15-2010, 10:39 AM
Yep.

Went this Friday for about an hour and the scene was gross.

Linebackers in drag and lots of thugs walking around masturbating.

Quite different from some of their earlier parties.

Bobzz
11-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Yep.

But other than that, "Mrs. Kennedy, what did you think of Dallas?"

FreddieGomez
11-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Yep.

i guess daryl was up in this joint

jjhill
01-14-2011, 08:59 PM
I haven't been there since Sept. How has it been as of late?

tsparisangelline
01-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Thugs? Ill be there tonight.

:)

tvman999
01-14-2011, 11:25 PM
If you never went you should go just to check it out. If you went and did not like it .... dont go back because its the same as it was when it first opened only there are more people going now. Its a underground dungeon atmosphere not a NYC club so perhaps it is not up to some people's standards but if you ever went to the clubs in the meatpacking district back in the 80's .... ala Hellfire you may as well check it out. Like everything else in life it will not last forever and then you will not have a choice of going or not. Its cheap for guys $30 and BYOB, for the gurls its free. No one will force you to do anything and you can leave whenever you like. Its located in a pretty nice neighborhood and a block away from transportation. The staff and Sweetie are very friendly and nice as well. Are their more, not so pretty girls than hotties? yes but go to clubs in Manhattan if you want to see prettier gurls and spend a fortune. But their are also some hot gurls wandering about throughout the night. This is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion....... party on .... my friends !!

goring
02-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Is anyone going to this party tonight? I'm thinking of going and don't do this kind of thing much. I'll admit it, I'm a little nervous about it!

Any thoughts or advice?

Helvis2012
02-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Is anyone going to this party tonight? I'm thinking of going and don't do this kind of thing much. I'll admit it, I'm a little nervous about it!

Any thoughts or advice?

Nothing to be nervous about. Just a very laid back scene....a little crowded though...lots of dudes. The freak show element is strong but the talent is pretty weak. Don't forget to bring your own beers!