11-12-2010, 05:03 AM
I thought some of you might find this interesting

http://www.timesleader.com/news/Transgender-teen-wants-to-help.html

DarylWashington
11-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Non-passable

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2010, 05:19 AM
glad her hearts in the right place...now her mom needs to tell her not to wear blue eyeshadow.

AlwaysAda
11-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Steve Willkos carbon copy of Jerry Springer.. just another way to exploit trannies and make us look a fool..

Coroner
11-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Isnīt the Steve Willkos Show, well, the wrong place to discuss serious issues?

RubyTS
11-12-2010, 05:26 AM
shes so gonna gag at that picture in a couple of years

Ryz
11-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Non-passable

We both know that doesn't matter to you

rockabilly
11-12-2010, 05:35 AM
The longest journey begins w/ a single step.

While the venue might not be ideal maybe some people will get the message and it will raise awareness.

DarylWashington
11-12-2010, 05:36 AM
We both know that doesn't matter to you

Hahah :fu:

Although on occasion I might be real horny looking for a bitch up in the club and that might be the only thing around, if no one is looking and I was drunk enough I'd go bang it real quick and forget it ever happened. :)

What guy doesn't bang trolls on occasion? Can't have knockouts 100% of the time. :dancing:

AlwaysAda
11-12-2010, 05:53 AM

Although on occasion I might be real horny looking for a bitch up in the club and that might be the only thing around, if no one is looking and I was drunk enough I'd go bang it real quick and forget it ever happened. :)

What guy doesn't bang trolls on occasion? Can't have knockouts 100% of the time. :dancing:

lmao you are a hott mess!

ed_jaxon
11-12-2010, 06:06 AM
brave assed kid.

Jericho
11-12-2010, 06:08 AM

I hear a lot of Texas girls say the same thing. :shrug

peggygee
11-12-2010, 06:09 AM

While the venue might not be ideal maybe some people will get the message and it will raise awareness.

Nice to see a young person attempting to be a force for change, but I
concur that a Springer clone show may not be the best place to try to
accomplish this.

BeardedOne
11-13-2010, 01:37 AM

I only read into it a little bit and I am a bit torqued at the pic references from one or two HA members that should know better, but I'll let them slide.

Yah, Wilkos, Springer, et al are not the best venues for such altruism, but if it gets them their first fifteen minutes it is at least something.

I wish her the best.

Silcc69
11-13-2010, 04:48 AM
I hate Jerry Springer though he does keep his TS game up.

SF_Julie
11-13-2010, 06:53 AM

And yet she is getting bullying in this forum... really? REALLY guys!!! you know another young girl just committed suicide recently, right? do you seriously think that society and it's hatred words did not play a roll in her tragedy

Geee!!!!!! this 15 year old sweet girl is not even putting herself out there making a move on you, and yet you forgot she is a human being (with a great heart) and call her "not passable, bitch, fuckable only when very drunk and troll" God, you are an IDIOT

Fortunately for her, she's likely to become extremely passable before she even turns 20, and for sure she won't need to put up with idiots like you.

daidone
11-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Ada is looking right

DarylWashington
11-13-2010, 06:43 PM
And yet she is getting bullying in this forum... really? REALLY guys!!! you know another young girl just committed suicide recently, right? do you seriously think that society and it's hatred words did not play a roll in her tragedy

Geee!!!!!! this 15 year old sweet girl is not even putting herself out there making a move on you, and yet you forgot she is a human being (with a great heart) and call her "not passable, bitch, fuckable only when very drunk and troll" God, you are an IDIOT

Fortunately for her, she's likely to become extremely passable before she even turns 20, and for sure she won't need to put up with idiots like you.

You're an idiot, don't ever question The STF!

LittleGuy
11-13-2010, 06:57 PM

you would fuck anything. youre one ugly fucker

Teydyn
11-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Great courage!

Her mother was wrong when she said "she lost 90% of her friends". Those people definitly were NOT her friends, just people she knew...

DarylWashington
11-13-2010, 10:27 PM
you would fuck anything. youre one ugly fucker

Coming from a fat piece of crap who won't post pics of themself!

tsparisangelline
11-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Jerry Springer is desperate for transgirls

Mari_Mar
11-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Jerry Springer is desperate for transgirls

I mean, who isn't though really? ;) ;) ;)

BLKGSXR
11-13-2010, 10:49 PM
I mean, who isn't though really? ;) ;) ;)
chicken little and Yoshi from super mario ~_~

SF_Julie
11-13-2010, 10:50 PM
You're an idiot, don't ever question The STF!

Your words, or lack of them, show your level of intellect. Now tell me who the idiot is... I'm just saying.

LittleGuy
11-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Coming from a fat piece of crap who won't post pics of themself!

Many women on here already seen my pics you stupid bitch. You would fuck anything wearing a wig and lipstick

Ryz
11-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Many women on here already seen my pics you stupid bitch. You would fuck anything wearing a wig and lipstick

Stop stating the obvious. Everyone knows this

nevada64
11-14-2010, 12:46 AM

Well said.It's a strange & cruel world we live in... :confused:

phobun
11-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Your words, or lack of them, show your level of intellect. Now tell me who the idiot is... I'm just saying.

He does seem like a dumbass. He identifies himself as a "cute Fedex guy" on one of his youtube channels but I'm dubious. I think he's too stupid to work for Fedex, and if he does work for them, then based on what he posts here and on youtube I'm surprised Fedex keeps him around.

rockabilly
11-14-2010, 01:48 AM
I thought he was an engineer of the custodial arts?

phobun
11-14-2010, 03:34 AM
I thought he was an engineer of the custodial arts?

He's probably just a cheap rent-boy.

Helvis2012
11-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Whatever.......