PDA

View Full Version : What makes good head??

pndme1
11-11-2010, 05:28 PM
I know that this is kinda vague, but what makes good head?? I am curious of the responses.

Jericho
11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
No teeth and a flat head's a start! :shrug

BeardedOne
11-11-2010, 07:26 PM
No teeth and a flat head's a start! :shrug

Don't forget the breathing through the ears part, being three feet tall, and no gag reflex.

Alaska Guy
11-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Oh and make sure to lovingly give the tgirl the "sexy eyes" when ur doing it. They love that.

KimberlyBanxxx
11-11-2010, 07:40 PM
maybe actually enjoying giving head..
lol b/c when you actually like doing it, you're going to perform better...
my opinion..

ymb469
11-13-2010, 09:54 PM
There's a TS that I (somewhat) regularly see and she says that I do an awesome job. I am *very* oral, so the 'liking what you do' thing rings true.

I would think that it depends on the recipient, but I always try to vary pressure, stroking up and down, lots of focus on her head.

And every now and then I do look up, not the 'sexy eyes' thing, just because it turns me on to see her enjoying herself - and she has never complained. :)

Odelay
11-13-2010, 10:58 PM
An ex-gf used to twist/swivel her head back and forth while she was sucking. That felt awesome. She was also the only person who would swallow down the entire load. The latter is important, for some reason. Once I knew she was going to drink it, I could summon a load a lot easier.

bassman2546
11-13-2010, 11:35 PM
This woman does, without a doubt. She beats Heather Brooke hands down.

http://xhamster.com/movies/482803/deepthroat.html

Heather:
http://xhamster.com/movies/388770/deepthroat_queen_heather.html

Kayden Harley
11-13-2010, 11:40 PM
I like it sloppy, with no teeth, and I love the feel a tongue swirling around in a guys mouth while I'm in there... Best part is knowing he's gonna swallow every drop.

<3
-KH

natina
11-13-2010, 11:53 PM
there was a few instruction videos out called

HOW TO PERFORM FELLATIO

and this video makes a boring and nonorgasmimic blow job

transformed into a blow job withg lots of OHS & AHS,10+ or more orgasms,sudden

explosive muscle contractions,involuntary anal splinter muscle contractions,bucking

like a testosterone laden bull,soothing like the summer breeze great ejaculation.they are going down on you it feels like you are going to have a big time ejactulation right then and there,thats the roller coaster of the orgasm.

**********SOME INSTRUCTION******************
much of it has to do with the right about of suction and pressure at the right amount of time,like you are trying to suck the juices from a snow cone or lollipop and deep throat withthe gag reflex surpessed to give the head of the penis a thrill

VIDEO
[url][url][url][url][url][url]HOW TO PERFORM FELLATIO - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1TSNA_ENUS394&q=HOW+TO+PERFORM+FELLATIO&btnG=Google+Search&aq=null&oq=#hl=en&rlz=1G1TSNA_ENUS394&q=HOW+TO+PERFORM+FELLATIO&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=vid:1&source=og&sa=N&tab=wv&fp=9f6413cb5dede3af)

TEXT
HOW TO PERFORM FELLATIO - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1TSNA_ENUS394&q=HOW+TO+PERFORM+FELLATIO&btnG=Google+Search&aq=null&oq=)
[url]http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1TSNA_ENUS394&q=HOW+TO+PERFORM+FELLATIO&btnG=Google+Search&aq=null&oq=

natina
11-14-2010, 12:00 AM
"how to perform fellatio"

1.)suck with your lips over your teeth to protect the receivers penis

2.)listen to there breath and feel there movements/muscles to help judge the suction pressure

3.)practice supressing your gag reflex so that you can go deeper

4.) learn about the penis, sensitive spots,tickle spots

5.)The head of the penis and the under shaft or the most sensitive
6.) move the tongue,flicker,back&forth,swirl,twirl

7.)gentle suction and slurping works wonders to get a man to orgasm and or cum quickly

8.) keep it wet/moist

9.)break and make the suction to give a sensation of cuming/ejaculation/orgasm

10.) practice using a medium sized dildoe to get the gag reflex surpressed

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycfvnbcyNI&NR=1)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzErnYW3Qo)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87CrUtz9pRk)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAkZ9oIBSBs)

Helvis2012
11-14-2010, 07:11 AM
It's all in the effort.

runround04
11-14-2010, 07:28 AM
I like it sloppy, with no teeth, and I love the feel a tongue swirling around in a guys mouth while I'm in there... Best part is knowing he's gonna swallow every drop.

<3
-KH

Sounds fun :whistle:

natina
11-14-2010, 08:04 AM
whats going down?

natina
11-15-2010, 11:20 AM
rethink things

ELSAPO
11-15-2010, 03:45 PM
My girlfriend gave me fellatio friday night and it sucked!! I ended up wacking off in front of her. She sucked me from the sideways and all I can say is that it sucked!! oh then she fucking spit it out.

goku
11-15-2010, 05:17 PM
maybe actually enjoying giving head..
lol b/c when you actually like doing it, you're going to perform better...
my opinion..

Most truth on the board.

Gotta WANNA be good at it. Communication doesn't hurt either. Ask someone what you like. I will straight up tell you what does it for me.

goku
11-15-2010, 05:18 PM

<3
-KH

Wow!.....just wow!

Kayden Harley
11-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Wow!.....just wow!

bad wow?:confused:

BLKGSXR
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I believe he'a just as suprised as I am...:whistle::geek:

goku
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM

Nope.

The way you just described that was as if you were writing while someone was blowing you. Made me wanna make a phone call.....lol

Kayden Harley
11-15-2010, 05:57 PM
I believe he'a just as suprised as I am...:whistle::geek:

hhaha hey, the OP asked a question, so I answered honestly <3

Kayden Harley
11-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Nope.

The way you just described that was as if you were writing while someone was blowing you. Made me wanna make a phone call.....lol

lol silly :banana:

BLKGSXR
11-15-2010, 06:01 PM
hhaha hey, the OP asked a question, so I answered honestly <3
oh my...:ignore:

goku
11-15-2010, 06:03 PM
lol silly :banana:

Giving good head is a requirement in my relationships. I WILL NOT DATE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE HEAD..... period.

All that would happen, is I would start jonesing for some in a month. I need a regular tuneup.

Ryz
11-15-2010, 06:06 PM
The first time I got sucked off I was like 14 and the girl had braces. Felt fucking horrible

Kayden Harley
11-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Giving good head is a requirement in my relationships. I WILL NOT DATE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE HEAD..... period.

All that would happen, is I would start jonesing for some in a month. I need a regular tuneup.

ugh, I know exactly how you feel

goku
11-15-2010, 06:08 PM
The first time I got sucked off I was like 14 and the girl had braces. Felt fucking horrible

LOL!! Ouch!

One thing you can guarantee. If you see me with a girl for an extended period of time, her head game is on point......guaranteed!

I will either teach her, or if she isn't interested, keep it moving. lol

BLKGSXR
11-15-2010, 06:09 PM

dude bj's suck they take too long once took me 2 hours I knocked out afterwards for a good 8 hours...lol
the problem is girls start then when you feel like its a little coming up they change it up and youre like WTF are you doing...

Moment of silence for your machete'd weiner.

goku
11-15-2010, 06:11 PM
ugh, I know exactly how you feel

Truthfully, there is nothing like the feeling of good head. The kind of head that causes you to leave a puddle of sweat under you on the bed. If the person that's doing it is good, it is amazing.

Kayden Harley
11-15-2010, 06:12 PM

OUCH!

One time, a bunch of friends and I went out for lunch, one friend brought this new girl he was dating along who had braces.. After a few drinks, and half way into lunch, they both mysteriously disappear for about 15 min. then suddenly reappear out of nowhere.. No one though anything much of it until someone said/did something funny at our table and 'braces girl' laughs... She had a thick black pube stuck in one of her braces. Mystery solved.

goku
11-15-2010, 06:14 PM
dude bj's suck they take too long once took me 2 hours I knocked out afterwards for a good 8 hours...lol
the problem is girls start then when you feel like its a little coming up they change it up and youre like WTF are you doing...

That's when you gotta tell em what's up.

What blows my top is sucking and twisting the hand up and down the shaft at the same time. Especially if the hand comes over the head and back down. I will blow the back of a girl's head off when that happens. Add in some slurping noises, and I am in heaven.....lol

goku
11-15-2010, 06:15 PM
OUCH!

One time, a bunch of friends and I went out for lunch, one friend brought this new girl he was dating along who had braces.. After a few drinks, and half way into lunch, they both mysteriously disappear for about 15 min. then suddenly reappear out of nowhere.. No one though anything much of it until someone said/did something funny at our table and 'braces girl' laughs... She had a thick black pube stuck in one of her braces. Mystery solved.

thread closed! /

BLKGSXR
11-15-2010, 06:16 PM
That's when you gotta tell em what's up.

What blows my top is sucking and twisting the hand up and down the shaft at the same time. Especially if the hand comes over the head and back down. I will blow the back of a girl's head off when that happens. Add in some slurping noises, and I am in heaven.....lol
lol...Its gotten to the point where im giving up on bjs other then use as a lubrication additive lol...

goku
11-15-2010, 06:22 PM
lol...Its gotten to the point where im giving up on bjs other then use as a lubrication additive lol...

gotta communicate Homie! They will appreciate it in the end, as it will save them time, and increase their skill level. I learned how to eat pussy well by asking questions, and listening to directions. Not everyone is the same, but after awhile, you have a few different tricks learned, and one of them is bound to work.

Ryz
11-15-2010, 06:32 PM
LOL!! Ouch!

One thing you can guarantee. If you see me with a girl for an extended period of time, her head game is on point......guaranteed!

I will either teach her, or if she isn't interested, keep it moving. lol
Yeah man, I need a girl who can suck dick well!

Moment of silence for your machete'd weiner.
After that, I was so turned off and scared by oral. :(

OUCH!

LMAOO!! OMG!
Same thing happened with my friends. Too funny

Odelay
11-15-2010, 09:08 PM

Why would her having braces make any difference? Braces go on the outside of a person's teeth. So even if she was using her teeth too much during the blow job, she'd be using the tips of her teeth, as any braceless girl might do. The only way your dick would make contact with her braces is if you pulled it out of her mouth, had her grit her teeth, and then rubbed your wanger across the metal. Is that what happened?

amberskyi
11-15-2010, 10:16 PM
i wonder how many of the guys who answered know how to give head themselves....

Ryz
11-15-2010, 11:41 PM

:hide-1::wiggle::wiggle::hide-1:

goku
11-16-2010, 12:22 AM

LOL

This girl completely shut down the thread with one sentence!

BLKGSXR
11-16-2010, 12:26 AM
LOL

Ill shut her up soon :D heh heh :fuckin::fuckin:

Ryz
11-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Ill shut her up soon :D heh heh :fuckin::fuckin:

Whoa, don't speak about mai waifu that way. You'll be doing no such thing

BLKGSXR
11-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Whoa, don't speak about mai waifu that way. You'll be doing no such thing
ryz bro im just going to call my future ex wifey up and tell her to mess with your small canadian mind :p lol.

BeardedOne
11-16-2010, 12:45 AM
LOL

Mwawhawhawhaw! :D

I do! I do! :D

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 12:51 AM
dang and i see none of yall niggas answered my question..smh...

goku
11-16-2010, 12:56 AM

Some niggas don't put their "bizness" out on the street.

Ryz
11-16-2010, 12:57 AM

I don't wanna answer because all the cool kids are going to make fun of me =[

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 01:00 AM
thats really lame yall :(

goku
11-16-2010, 01:02 AM
thats really lame yall :(

is it?

You aren't showcasing your skills! wat up wit dat?

dgs925
11-16-2010, 01:10 AM

Every guy here should know how to suck a cock. Why else be attracted to TGirls if not for the cock?

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 01:10 AM
is it?

You aren't showcasing your skills! wat up wit dat?

a bad bitch doesnt need too.i have reviews up on here about what i do

goku
11-16-2010, 01:15 AM
a bad bitch doesnt need too.i have reviews up on here about what i do

no one gives a shit about reviews.....lol

who knows who is writing them, or being persuaded to say what.

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 01:18 AM
no one gives a shit about reviews.....lol

who knows who is writing them, or being persuaded to say what.

ask blkgsxr ;)

FreddieGomez
11-16-2010, 01:20 AM
can u make my bust after 5 minutes? make my knees quiver? \

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 01:22 AM
can u make my bust after 5 minutes? make my knees quiver? \

if you came in 5 mins i would spit your cum at you

BLKGSXR
11-16-2010, 01:22 AM
ask blkgsxr ;)
Shhhhh! dont tell nobody!

goku
11-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Shhhhh! dont tell nobody!

I got secrets too.....lol

BLKGSXR
11-16-2010, 01:25 AM
I got secrets too.....lol
Secret's no not never, in the end im a very private person...this shit is just fun to me bro.
what happens between me and any girl is our bizz no other nigga's ya feel me?

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 01:27 AM
Secret's no not never, in the end im a very private person...this shit is just fun to me bro.
what happens between me and any girl is our bizz no other nigga's ya feel me?

......co-sign.

BLKGSXR
11-16-2010, 01:27 AM
LMFAO! haha girl thats was too funny!!
you believe the bish said that to me on the phone I said ill knock your ass out then put you in a hallway butt assed naked.

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 01:34 AM
you believe the bish said that to me on the phone I said ill knock your ass out then put you in a hallway butt assed naked.

nigga you know exactly why i said that you,stop fronting.and what happened to our business.smh..dork..

BLKGSXR
11-16-2010, 01:35 AM
nigga you know exactly why i said that you,stop fronting.and what happened to our business.smh..dork..
we aint fucked Heh heh nah you right...shit was guts you just said so! lmfao like doom doom! thats why I dont like bjs that much... lol!!!

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 01:38 AM
we aint fucked Heh heh nah you right...shit was guts you just said so! lmfao like doom doom! thats why I dont like bjs that much... lol!!!

no comment.

Odelay
11-16-2010, 04:54 AM

Or how many have actually received head, for that matter. The 14 year olds disguised as adults quotient has got to be high in this forum.

MrsKellyPierce
11-16-2010, 04:57 AM
When they lick your ass

toopretty
11-16-2010, 05:11 AM
for me head has to be its own act. I dont want head as foreplay before sex or anything else. I want head by itssef. for foreplay, I like to be the one doing foreplay I dont really need or want foreplay done to me.
I want to sit in a chair. I dontreally like to lay in bed and get it because i like to watch. I also dont want to stand because...well, i just dont want to stand for 20 minutes.

so yeh,I like to sit in a big comfy chair so i spread out and relax. The woman is between my legs on her knees and gives me slow, steady, wet head. not going too much deeper then then just below the head. and not too much hand either. maybe a couple of strokes here and there just while she comes up for break or wants to talk dirty to me. as for coming in her mouth or on her face i dont really care.
now with that said, she has to want to do it. It not the same if shes doing it for me or whatever like a birthday blow job. I want her, like, absolutely worshiping my cock like its the only cock on earth or else she mine as well not even waste her time. i dont want a going through the motions blowjob. same thing with the cum shot. I want her to love my cum and devoure every drop...like wiping it off her face and sucking off her fingers and licking it off my dick...not the "this is gross make it stop, eyes closed facial"...i would rather just cum into a paper towel something then cum on her a girls face or mouth and her not love it.
so i guess...if you dont love my cock and my cum then dont waste your time

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 05:15 AM
for me head has to be its own act. I dont want head as foreplay before sex or anything else. I want head by itssef. for foreplay, I like to be the one doing foreplay I dont really need or want foreplay done to me.
I want to sit in a chair. I dontreally like to lay in bed and get it because i like to watch. I also dont want to stand because...well, i just dont want to stand for 20 minutes.

so yeh,I like to sit in a big comfy chair so i spread out and relax. The woman is between my legs on her knees and gives me slow, steady, wet head. not going too much deeper then then just below the head. and not too much hand either. maybe a couple of strokes here and there just while she comes up for break or wants to talk dirty to me. as for coming in her mouth or on her face i dont really care.
now with that said, she has to want to do it. It not the same if shes doing it for me or whatever like a birthday blow job. I want her, like, absolutely worshiping my cock like its the only cock on earth or else she mine as well not even waste her time. i dont want a going through the motions blowjob. same thing with the cum shot. I want her to love my cum and devoure every drop...like wiping it off her face and sucking off her fingers and licking it off my dick...not the "this is gross make it stop, eyes closed facial"...i would rather just cum into a paper towel something then cum on her a girls face or mouth and her not love it.
so i guess...if you dont love my cock and my cum then dont waste your time

i miss that feeling...

ed_jaxon
11-16-2010, 05:15 AM
When they lick your ass

:moon

Here ya go.

Good seeing you on chat again. Got to work on getting the cam back though.

MrsKellyPierce
11-16-2010, 05:16 AM
:moon

Here ya go.

Good seeing you on chat again. Got to work on getting the cam back though.
I cam nightly almost on streamate :)

goku
11-16-2010, 05:18 AM
i miss that feeling...

doing or receiving??

ed_jaxon
11-16-2010, 05:21 AM
Oh if there is going to be some ass lickin then I am emptying out the account and am there!!!

amberskyi
11-16-2010, 05:21 AM
doing or receiving??

being so into a guy like that..i use to fucking live on my ex's dick

goku
11-16-2010, 05:31 AM

There will be another. Just when you least expect it. That's how life is.

toopretty
11-16-2010, 11:06 AM

thats what im talking about...the best blowjobs I have ever had are like the morning bj's from a girl that likes me. not the drunken one night stand awful blowjobs

haha, girls...never waste morning wood. they are usually bigger and harder then normal.