PDA

View Full Version : 2006 is "Year of the Dog" KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-26-2005, 10:58 PM
http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/images/dog_t.gif
Hours ruled by the Dog : 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Direction of its sign : West-Northwest
Season and principle month : Fall - October
Corresponds to the Western sign : Libra
Fixed element : Metal
Stem : Positive

Starting Dates Ending Dates Element
February 10, 1910 January 29, 1911 Metal
January 28, 1922 February 15, 1923 Water
February 14, 1934 February 3, 1935 Wood
February 2, 1946 January 21, 1947 Fire
February 18, 1958 February 7, 1959 Earth
February 6, 1970 January 26, 1971 Metal
January 25, 1982 February 12, 1983 Water
February 10, 1994 January 30, 1995 Wood
January 29, 2006 February 17, 2007 Fire

Year of the Dog

Paradoxically the year of the Dog will bring happiness and dissent in the same boat. The Dog's domestic auspices will bring harmony to home life, patriotism to one's country and unwavering fealty to whatever cause you wish to support.

On the other hand, his rigid willpower and unbending sense of justice will also lead to major confrontations with the weaker side getting the upper hand. It is a year in which controversial issues will be awarded a hearing and unconventional but effective changes will be introduced. Equality and liberty will be advocated by the Dog's noble influence.

We will become more idealist in our views, shedding some materialism by doing charitable acts or otherwise championing some worthy projects, It is a year in which we will shift away from the pursuit of the almighty dollar and become a little more reflective. A perfect time to reassess our sense of values, polish up our virtues and go on crusades against tyranny and oppression.

In spite of the Dog's dismal outlook, he brings stability because people do not usually date to challenge his authority when they see how intent he is on keeping the peace. The year of the Metal Dog is more feared than others as he is said to bring war and calamity.

Needless to say, the Dog's resoluteness and intensity will cause clashes, upheavals and rebellions of all sorts, but it will be his good sense and largess that will also smooth things out in the end. His unselfishness will predispose us to be more bighearted than we normally are.

This will also be a year in which we will wish we could relax more without the cynical Dog constantly casting worries on our minds. Then again, perhaps it will be the Dog's ever-watchful eye that will be the main force in keeping this time calm.

Aside from this feeling of uneasiness, there should be no cause for alarm. We can go about our business as usual since the Dog makes the perfect sentry.

The Dog's year will lend integrity to our intentions and make us act in good faith. Nothing should concern us so long as we stick to the righteous path.

The Dog Personality

People born in the year of the dog are usually candid, honest, generous, righteous, studious and energetic, which makes it easy for them to attract the favor of the opposite sex.

They are kind-hearted, always ready to listen to and share other people's cares and burdens. They know how to get along well with others. Sometimes they will protect the interests of other people even by sacrificing their own. If there's someone often paying a handsome reward, he must be a person born in the year of the dog.

They seldom lose their temper, even when they're abused by other people. They do, however, flare up sometimes, but only for a moment, and never out of jealousy. When they have conflicts with others, they always try to make compromises instead of harboring hatred in their hearts.

When they are determined to do something, they will hold on to the very last. They always choose respectful careers, and are sure to achieve success by conscientious hard work.

But never count on them to play a part in settling disputes because they are not willing to involve themselves in such situations. They always guard themselves from abuse, and will only make friends with people in whom they have full confidence.

Being noted cynics, they are highly critical of misbehavior, and are sure to rise up to fight evil in every situation. When they think themselves right, they will not submit to anyone's opinion; and when they have settled something, no one is able to change it. They usually argue in a thoughtful and logical way; but when their integrity's attacked, they will fiercely defend themselves. At the same time, they will never backbite anyone, and they will rush to help when there's danger somewhere.

Gifted with a special sensitivity, they have keen insight into other people's minds. Dividing others into either friends and opponents they will not judge a person without foundation, but once they have developed on opinion of somebody, it is difficult for them to change it. Usually they will give you good advise. Pragmatic by nature, they can help those who boast to overcome their shortcomings. They often think it necessary to point out other people's mistakes so as to help them develop an objective view of themselves and the reality.

Though they don't value money very much, they have an unparalleled ability to bring in money when they are in need of them.

They always appear to be in high spirits, but actually in their hearts there is a shadow of pessimism. Sometimes they worry too much, imagining dangers around every corner.

Women born in the year of the dog are usually strong in thinking. Though plainly dressed, they like nice and fluffy hair styles that make their expressive faces more vivid. They sometimes fidget when angry, but generally they cooperate well with other people and uphold justice. They prefer outdoor sports such as swimming and playing tennis, and they are good friends to their husbands and children, always attentive in listening to their opinions and never getting in their way.

Warm-hearted and easy-going, they are always willing to make friends with other people. These friendships became deepened through usual contacts, such as visits and chats over tea, etc. And they always seem to have the friends in need.

They are energetic and ambitious, and prefer to bury themselves in work that interests them. It's a pity that they lack patience. They seldom get frenzied in love as do people born in the year of the horse or tiger, but they often show the utmost solicitude toward their sweethearts in a quiet way.

It seems that those born in the night are more aggressive than those born in the daytime. But all of them will live a peaceful life with abundance in daily necessities.

They can get along in harmony with those born in the year of the horse, snake, monkey, pig, or even the dog, but not the ox or sheep, and especially not the rooster. They collide with those born in the year of the dragon and never trust them.

Chinese Zodiac Compatibility - Dog

They can get along in harmony with those born in the year of the horse, snake, monkey, pig, or even the dog, but not the ox or sheep, and especially not the rooster. They collide with those born in the year of the dragon and never trust them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog and RAT
Have respect and admiration for one another. No serious differences or personality clashes. Could have good teamwork in common aims.

Dog and OX
Do not have many areas of similar interest. Some communication gaps and unsympathetic feelings. Will not relate very well together.

Dog and TIGER
Excellent math. No difficulties in communication in this union. Will achieve success and prosperity in love or business relations.

Dog and RABBIT
Highly compatible and rewarding relationship. Deep trust and affinity for one another. Will find prosperity and happiness together.

Dog and DRAGON
Serious clashes and strong conflicts. Cannot comprehend or trust each other. Highly incompatible. Cannot see eye to eye.

Dog and SNAKE
Mutual respect and certain areas of common interest. No large conflicts. Will cooperate to a good extent. Fairly amicable ties.

Dog and HORSE
Very compatible combination. Successful and happy relations in love and partnerships. Deep affinity and permanent bonds for one another.

Dog and SHEEP
Tolerate each other at best. Have very little in common and no special need for each other's company. Incompatible team.

Dog and MONKEY
Have underlying respect for each other. No clashes of wills. Good and workable relations in love and partnerships. Will cooperate well together.

Dog and ROOSTER
Nothing solid or lasting will result from ththis relationship. Some resentment and communication gaps. Moderate to cool ties at best.

Dog and DOG
No conflicts. Congenial and cooperative ties. Compatible to a good extent. Will work together amicably for common goals.

Dog and BOAR
No serious personality clashes. No struggles for dominance. Acceptable and agreeable to a certain degree. A moderate relationship.

Find out yours or your loved one's Chinese animal sign/year you were born under:

http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/

http://www.chinatoday.com/culture/zodiac/zodiac.htm

Have fun!

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2005, 11:14 PM
thanks

hwbs
11-26-2005, 11:59 PM
pickles is a rabbit, lmao

BeardedOne
11-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Uh, oh....I always thought I was born in the year of the dog (1958), but not by the Chinese reckoning of the calendar.

Um...What was last year again? Am I in trouble now?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2005, 12:45 AM
BeardedOne..1958 is Year of the Dog!

Born in 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018...

DOG: The Dog will never let you down. Born under this sign you are honest, and faithful to those you love. You are plagued by constant worry, a sharp tongue, and a tendency to be a fault finder, however. You would make an excellent businessman, activist, teacher, or secret agent.

Hope that helps.;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
11-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Well, that is unless Bearded One was born prior to Feb 18, 1958, in which case he'd be a rooster (since the year is calculated from the Chinese New Year, which moves each year: 1957 was primarily the year of the Rooster:

1957 31 January 1957 - 17 February 1958 Rooster Fire

though January 1957 was part of the year of the monkey. For example, my wife and I were both born in 1951, but she's a tiger and I'm a rabbit:

1950 17 February 1950 - 5 February 1951 Tiger Metal

1951 6 February 1951 - 26 January 1952 Rabbit Metal

(her birthdaya: Jan 29 (Chinese New Year next year!), and mine: Dec 13.

BeardedOne
11-27-2005, 01:03 AM
Well, that is unless Bearded One was born prior to Feb 18, 1958, in which case he'd be a rooster (since the year is calculated from the Chinese New Year, which moves each year: 1957 was primarily the year of the Rooster:

1957 31 January 1957 - 17 February 1958 Rooster Fire

That would be the case (Even though Ms. Hara's post of the traits of the dog are pretty spot-on for me).

Does that mean I'm really just a...<Wait for it>...cock? :wink:

Ecstatic
11-27-2005, 01:37 AM
'o the walk, lol!

Cock-a-leekie? (let's hope not!)

At least you have something to crow about!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2005, 01:38 AM
LOL@"Does that mean I'm really just a...<Wait for it>...cock?" comment.

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
11-27-2005, 01:45 AM
LOL@"Does that mean I'm really just a...<Wait for it>...cock?" comment.

:lol: Hee-hee! :)

I just hope they let me sleep tonite. Don't let 'em kidja, those damn birds crow at =all= hours. :roll:

BlackAdder
11-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Im an Ox, which is SO funny if you knew me personally lol...

OX OX....its a funny word, heh.....

yes, im very tired.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 05:18 AM
Im an Ox, which is SO funny if you knew me personally lol...

OX OX....its a funny word, heh.....

yes, im very tired.

LOL@yes, im very tired. :) 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

TomSelis
11-28-2005, 05:57 AM
Snake....the diplomatic snake.

dreamer
11-28-2005, 10:02 AM
3. I am the Dog

"The darkwave came again last night.
I want it all to end, I want the world to end"

Every night the dream is the same
I sit here waiting for the world to end but it never ends
And everything I used to be has spiraled into insanity
Every night I sweat and bleed in her name

The darkwave comes, sanity slips away
She screams from the alcove "I am the dog"

She was born in the year of the dog
She never would betray the world I never saw
Blinded eyes that never see shattered into infinity

[solo J.L]

I suffer wading through the endless waves of empty disdain
And everything I used to be has spiraled into insanity
Every night I sweat and bleed in her name

She screams from the alcove

sexxxylexi
11-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I am a puppy dog to 1982 baby

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-13-2005, 02:42 AM
2006 "Year of the Dog" is just around the corner..so I wish everyone..

"Kung Hei Fat Choi!!"

May everyone have good health and goodluck in 2006!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Snake....the diplomatic snake.

Is that you TomSelis in your avatar?

~Kisses.http://www.anikaos.com/0032-kao_licca_kao-ani/kao_licca_kao-ani_25.gif

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-31-2005, 11:14 AM
Ok Its Dec. 31st 2005. Another year is done and over..I want to wish everyone on Hung Angels people Ive made friends with..

http://suicidegirls.com/media/albums/0/13/130/20581.gif

A Happy New Years!

Hope everyone have a blast later on tonight!

Partyyyy heartyyyy!! Dont drink and drive. :wink:

HTG

PumpDaddy
12-31-2005, 12:19 PM
http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/images/dog_t.gif
Hours ruled by the Dog : 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Direction of its sign : West-Northwest
Season and principle month : Fall - October
Corresponds to the Western sign : Libra
Fixed element : Metal
Stem : Positive

Starting Dates Ending Dates Element
February 10, 1910 January 29, 1911 Metal
January 28, 1922 February 15, 1923 Water
February 14, 1934 February 3, 1935 Wood
February 2, 1946 January 21, 1947 Fire
February 18, 1958 February 7, 1959 Earth
February 6, 1970 January 26, 1971 Metal
January 25, 1982 February 12, 1983 Water
February 10, 1994 January 30, 1995 Wood
January 29, 2006 February 17, 2007 Fire

Year of the Dog

Paradoxically the year of the Dog will bring happiness and dissent in the same boat. The Dog's domestic auspices will bring harmony to home life, patriotism to one's country and unwavering fealty to whatever cause you wish to support.

Yatta... Yatta... Yatta

Have fun!

~Kisses.

HTG

All well and good but your calculations are WRONG, although you're CLOSE. It's NOT the year of the dog. It's the year of the DONG. This wire-news photo was taken the 1st day of the years's opening ceremonies:

http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/japons.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-31-2005, 01:16 PM
LMAO!! :lol:

No seriously tho in Chinese or Japanese Oriental Calenday (Which is similar btw) its "Year of the Dog". My Dad's side of the family had been Celebrating this since forever. LOL.

When in doubt..Google it! LOL. :lol:

http://www.chinapage.com/newyear.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_New_Year

Those DONG however, would make good Piggy bank! Lmao. 8)

HTG

tsluver247
01-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Explain this:

BUFFALO: A born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Buffalo would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser.

How does hairdresser add to the mix with a skilled surgeon and general?

Good with your hands? Sure, I masturbate very well. :wink: :lol: