PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! INFO ON WERE TO FIND A SILICON PUMPING PARTY VIDEO

tsbrenda
11-26-2005, 09:07 PM
SOMEONE GAVE ME INFO ON WERE TO FIND A SILICON PUMPING PARTY VIDEO. I am still looking for it

but I am close,I found saline pumping
http://www.bmeworld.com/dutchman/dmfrmbas.html

Q What technique do you use for breast infusion?
A The by me used technique for breast infusion is the next one for placement of the needle in your breast:
- Pull your nipple up (straight away from your body) and, depending on the thickness of your body tissue, place the point of the needle horizontal between 1/2 or 1 inch from the center of your nipple. This way you can horizontal push the needle inside your breast.
- Push the needle to at the point that is 3/8 inch under the center of your nipple. (be aware not to come near your ribs with the point of the needle. This is why you have to pull up your nipple)
- Now you can start emptying the syringe. Do it slowly because this tissue is much compact than the tissue of your scrotum and you have to force the tissue to absorb the saline.
- I use a big syringe because you can give more pressure and you do not have to change the syringe so often, leaving the needle in your breast until you are finished.

Q So how is you body coping with the infusions? Are there any problem side effects?
A . The only thing is that after a saline infusion you have to pee more than normal (understandable) and your heart has to work more during those 2 or 3 days (until the saline is removed from your body). However, I do not feel it.

Q Does saline infusion give me permanent enlargement?
A Saline injection/infusion does not give permanent enlargement. Specially with male breast injection/infusion, the result is normally visible for 36 hours. The only thing is that by doing it at a regular base there will be just a little growth of tissue. With my scrotum, you could see it after 20 infusions. With my breasts, I cannot tell you because I have had just three breast infusions. It is thrilling, yes, but the pressure during the infusion/injections is also higher

Q Can I use distilled water instead of saline?
A When I started scrotal infusion I used distilled water. It did not give any problems but that could be because the amounts I infused in the beginning were not more than 500cc. But I only can and strongly must advise you to use saline, which has proven to be safe. Especially when you work on breast infusion, you are using it in the area of your heart!. So just use saline for all the infusions and use the needles also just once.

Q How and where can I achieve saline?
A I buy it at my local drugstore. When I go to the drugstore, I tell them I need saline to rinse the wounds of a friend of mine (who lies in bed for a longtime). But then I ask for the saline in 1000cc bags instead of the normally used bottles. Then they tell me that I have to buy a whole box (=12 bags) because they do not have it in stock. That's no problem for me because the whole box cost (about) 32 Euro/Dollar. Also the normal needles I buy at the drugstore. The only thing I buy at BME (where you can buy everything you need) are the tubes. So if you can buy the saline and the needles at your pharmacy/drugstore, you can order the tubes at BME or at Chase Union.

Chase Union under "Inflation supplies" :

BME Shop
http://www.bmeworld.com/

OK THAT STUFF IS IN THIS PAY SECTION!
http://www.bmezine.com/hard.html

BlackAdder
11-26-2005, 09:19 PM
sick

chefmike
11-26-2005, 09:43 PM
:?: :roll: :arrow:

brickcitybrother
11-27-2005, 12:30 AM
why?

why?

why?

why?

why?!?!?!?

BeardedOne
11-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Interesting, in a gotta-stare-at-the-fatal-wreck sorta way. :shock:

All power to this guy but the only sharp things I want in that neighborhood of my body are eyes and wit. 8)

And before anyone brings it up from that other topic: It's not a piercing, thenkyewvewymuch, it's an uncommon (Though not unheard of) circumcision signature trait. So there! :oops:

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2005, 02:05 AM
I have heard about this before-

I think its used more in the S&M scene.

I thought Brenda was a doctor- why would she want to see someone getting injections? That's all it really is. :shock:

chefmike
11-27-2005, 02:10 AM
Dr. Frankenstein!

tsbrenda
11-27-2005, 02:25 AM

I thought Brenda was a doctor- why would she want to see someone getting injections? That's all it really is. :shock:

someone told me its going on more often then you think, so they told me where to find that scene at. I did not know there was a community dedicated to it.
I thought it might be of interest to some.

tsbrenda
11-27-2005, 02:45 AM
I am not a body mod person but the person who I got the info from is and he told me he was concidering silicon injection and I told him the pros and cons and told him why I know he should not get it done.

my surgerys are done on children and its very emotional when I do, do a surgery its becasue its needed and will help a child to cope with an injury or disability.

I DO NOT DO TG/TS/TV ECT

EVERY NOW AND THEN AN ADULT.

there's only two people who are often the insulting people here and you know who you are
arianna
blackadder

tsbrenda
11-27-2005, 02:50 AM
THOSE TWO PEOPLE NEED A MEDICAL WORK UP,A SHRINK!:!:

:evil: :twisted: :idea: :lol: :o :D :shock: :? 8) :P

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2005, 02:51 AM
hmm

u said before u were a plastic surgeon?

ok i'm sorry but i really do not you

tsbrenda
11-27-2005, 03:27 AM

YOU ARE CORRECT IN THAT THIS IS AN S&M SCENE BUT AllanahStarrNYC
DID YOU KNOW THAT THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE HOSTING THE SILICON INJECTION PUMPING PARTIES?
yes the body modification people writes instructions on how to perform these modifications and host the parties :!:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

tsbrenda
11-27-2005, 03:28 AM
is not silicon injection body, modification?

tsbrenda
11-27-2005, 03:31 AM
and many on this site visiting and part of discussions have had silicon injections right! :!:

SO WHAT COMMUNITY WAS THE MODIFICATIONS LEARNED FROM? :?: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

HMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tubgirl
11-27-2005, 04:38 AM
with my doctor, only his handwriting is bad. not his spelling or grammar

Gus The Dagger
11-27-2005, 08:19 AM
"What can I say?" is all I can say on this one.

BlackAdder
11-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Let me tell you my friend TSBrenda, that I have a REAL Surgeon that come into my store almost every week and we chat about what kind of cases hes gotten down at Hahneman over lunch.

I think your a BS'ing quack....Show your real face and some credentials, otherwise get bent.

tubgirl
01-10-2006, 06:41 PM
with my doctor, only his handwriting is bad. not his spelling or grammarLOL ~ Yeah. It would be nice if she could spell the word "silicone", before she makes claims about knowing that it's safe to inject into peoples' bodies.

BTW, tubgirl, I apologize for misunderstanding that post you made a couple weeks ago. That quote, which got included in your post, threw me off. Sorry.

sorry to bump an old post, but i sent you a pm on this subject...

Vicki Richter
01-10-2006, 06:47 PM
SOMEONE GAVE ME INFO ON WERE TO FIND A SILICON PUMPING PARTY VIDEO. I am still looking for it... Brenda, you are one creepy weirdo.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pennygrrl/frankenballs05.jpg

Hey that is Govenor Tarken from Star Wars.

tubgirl
01-10-2006, 08:04 PM
collect em hell, she makes em...

Jamie Michelle
01-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Got Pummped! Online Resource for Silicone Awareness:

http://www.gotpummped.org/index2.html

Caleigh
01-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Doctors evidently don't need to pass even the most
basic of english courses

tsbrenda wrote:
"someone told me its going on more often then (than) you think, so they told me where to find that scene at <(fine street talk, but not english and shouldn't get you past grade 6)."

parentheses mine

tsbrenda
01-12-2006, 03:06 AM
I had actually just recently witnessed this silicon pumping in a bar in west hollywood. I kept my composure but I almost screamed outloud.
I just had to see it in person.
In the gay community it is done often, these individual people travel here and do this at clubs all over in different states.
I did not reveal my concerns. I was just trying to blend in so that I could observe.

I learned about it from a guy I met about a month ago.

chefmike
01-12-2006, 03:11 AM
I had actually just recently witnessed this silicon pumping in a bar in west hollywood. I kept my composure but I almost screamed.
I just had to see it in person.
I the gay community it is done often, these people travel here and do this at clubs all over.
I did not reveal my concerns. I was jsut trying to blend in so that I could observe.

As opposed to the neighbor's pets that you "observe" in your "operating room"?

Ashley
01-12-2006, 03:29 AM
Brenda,

are you talking about Trixies?

tsbrenda
01-12-2006, 04:25 AM
west hollywood, california
I can not say what club it was.

Caleigh
01-12-2006, 06:16 AM
word Arianna :)