PDA

View Full Version : what makes a person gay?

RubyTS
11-06-2010, 04:53 AM
homosexual: someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex

while we may all feel differently about this, this is what the dictionary says. they make it sound so simple, but some people consider transexuals a 3rd sex... thoughts?

AlwaysAda
11-06-2010, 04:57 AM
o lord!! here we go .. lol

Ogecainam
11-06-2010, 05:04 AM
Is an attraction towards Tgirls a form of homosexuality?

Silcc69
11-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Ruby u gonna be postin more?

AlwaysAda
11-06-2010, 05:18 AM
Is an attraction towards Tgirls a form of homosexuality?

Its a state of mind, it really only matters how you feel. because in reality.. no one really cares .

BLKGSXR
11-06-2010, 05:25 AM
as defined by the bible sodomy.
As defined by the sects today when you look at the same sex in a lustful/sexual way.
Defined by "muthafucking gsxr" men fucking other men transwomen feel as if they are women, so its all good to do so with transwomen.

RubyTS
11-06-2010, 05:29 AM
tell that to the dictionary lol! i feel the same, no one can determine ur orientation for u... but the dictionary states that ur gay if u are attracted to, or engage in sexual acts with a person of the same sex. I am a TS woman, but i am still and always will be biologically male. so they're saying that any man whos sexually attracted to me is gay.... someone needs to update this definition.

By this definition, that includes everyone on this board, and any man whos ever been turned on by a ts, whether ur a top, bottom, dont wanna see the dik, dont even know she got a dik, seen her pics on Myspace and ur dik got hard...

PomonaCA
11-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Having sex with men

giovanni_hotel
11-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Thanks, Ruby!!

Miss you, girl!!

Again, a guy into Ts should really only be concerned with what a T thinks about YOU, no one else's opinion really counts much anyway.

PomonaCA
11-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks, Ruby!!

Miss you, girl!!

Again, a guy into Ts should really only be concerned with what a T thinks about YOU, no one else's opinion really counts much anyway.

Mr T's opinion of me is irrelevant.

raiku9909
11-06-2010, 05:48 AM
I said this in another post...i think it really boils down to a lack of terminology. It doesn't really seem like the gay/straight dichotomy gives us the right tools to really discuss it.

I'm not sure if a lot of tgirls want to be considered a third sex. I can't really comment on it besides that it makes a little sense to me, especially considering those girls who want to live as women but don't want to get SRS (i'm not wrong in thinking there are girls like this, right?).

It seems clear to me that an attraction to tgirls is something different than an attraction to males...just what to call it, I have no idea. Queer, maybe?

leckery5
11-06-2010, 05:52 AM
Well if t-girls are the third sex and most admirerers like GG's too I suppose that would make them bi-sexual.

RubyTS
11-06-2010, 05:54 AM
that doesnt work either, there are bisexual people who are attracted to both male and female but have no interest in transexuals

RubyTS
11-06-2010, 05:58 AM
and queer is already associated with homosexual and just sounds like a durrogatory term towards gay

Mari_Mar
11-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Being gay is more accurately defined as being sexually attracted to people who are your same gender. Gender is defined by more characteristics than just genitalia. So, I don't think it's correct to consider men who are attracted to transwomen as gay.

raiku9909
11-06-2010, 06:13 AM
and queer is already associated with homosexual and just sounds like a durrogatory term towards gay

Yeah--I think some people use it in a reclaimed sort of way, like queer theory, but its definitely not perfect. Maybe we should go with something like "enlightened ones" or "rad people".

Mari_Mar
11-06-2010, 06:14 AM
Hahaha! I like the way you think raiku! :D

raiku9909
11-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Hahaha! I like the way you think raiku! :D

thanks! you ain't so bad yourself.

:cheers:

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Jumping up and down on Oprah's couch shouting "I'm in love!"

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:51 AM

That's funny.

Coroner
11-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Boring. :sleep

giovanni_hotel
11-06-2010, 06:57 AM
That's funny.

Why is that??

RubyTS
11-06-2010, 06:58 AM
@mari
and thats my point. Gender is black and white to society, male or female and nothing in between, therefore what is defined as being gay is blanketed and applied to all ts lovers, whether they like getting fucked or or dont even wanna see the cock, because we are genetically male. im not saying i agree with it, i dont feel that men who like ts women are gay, but i do understand why people who argue the opposite feel so strongly about it, and thats because TS women are recognized by society as male, no matter how cunt, how pretty, how passable she is, a person arguing that its gay will always say "but that's a man." Until Transexuals are recognized as a sex seperate from male and female, the majority of people will continue to maintain the frame of mind that liking tgirls is gay

LaCosa
11-06-2010, 07:04 AM
as defined by the bible sodomy.

Actually I read something interesting on the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy several days back.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/identity-politics/#5

Michel Foucault's work, especially his History of Sexuality, is the most widely cited progenitor of this view: Foucault famously argues that “homosexuality appeared as one of the forms of sexuality when it was transposed from the practice of sodomy onto a kind of interior androgyny, a hermaphrodism of the soul. The sodomite had been a temporary aberration; the homosexual was now a species” (Foucault 1980, 43).

Mari_Mar
11-06-2010, 07:08 AM
I know what you're saying Ruby. But, the medical community already recognizes people that are transgender to be a variation within the gender binary paradigm that a majority of society wants to recognize. Researchers have found a gene that they believe to be linked to causing transexuality, and study of brain chemistry shows that a trans-brain works in a way as the gender that we identify ourselves to be.

I feel that it's only a matter of time before what the uneducated or uninformed masses want to believe, will change. You are a woman, and I believe that whole-heartedly. ;)

LaCosa
11-06-2010, 07:09 AM
I said this in another post...i think it really boils down to a lack of terminology. It doesn't really seem like the gay/straight dichotomy gives us the right tools to really discuss it.

I'm not sure if a lot of tgirls want to be considered a third sex. I can't really comment on it besides that it makes a little sense to me, especially considering those girls who want to live as women but don't want to get SRS (i'm not wrong in thinking there are girls like this, right?).

It seems clear to me that an attraction to tgirls is something different than an attraction to males...just what to call it, I have no idea. Queer, maybe?

I remember a mayor of a large suburb (> 100,00) of Rio de Janeiro proposed his town create a 3rd sex public restrooms to deal with the tensions between T-girls and biological women using the same public bathrooms. Apparently, the town had a waaaaaay many T-girls.

I don't think the thing ever picked up enough support to be implemented though.

PomonaCA
11-06-2010, 07:10 AM
This a loaded question

A more tolerant question is "what makes a girl gay" etc

LaCosa
11-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Being gay is more accurately defined as being sexually attracted to people who are your same gender. Gender is defined by more characteristics than just genitalia. So, I don't think it's correct to consider men who are attracted to transwomen as gay.

True. That's what my introductory sociology book stated in so many words.

happychris
11-06-2010, 07:16 AM
I had a friend who said it "was only gay if the other guy cums"

RubyTS
11-06-2010, 07:19 AM
i remember seeing something about that study, giselle xtravaganza took a part in it from what i remember. that was a while ago

hippifried
11-06-2010, 08:08 AM
It's chemical/hormonal. Whether it's genetic or not is a matter of debate. Personally, I think it's more likely deveopmental in the womb. Regardless, none of it's cut & dry or definable. It's a matter of degrees across the board, with all kinds of social interference that changes the dynamics with each individual. If you put a dozen transexuals in a room, no 2 of them will agree on exactly what they're going through. Now multiply that by a couple billion people of every conceivable bent...

Butt what the hell. Carry on. Maybe we'll all fully understand everybody else & be singing Kum-bi,y'all by page 27.

pnwguy24
11-06-2010, 01:34 PM
The whole concept of sexual orientation is problematic to begin with. No one is completely straight, or completely gay. We can all posture and pretend all day, but that is just the reality. Who gives a shit what anyone "is"? Why box people in? It only serves to a create a sense of "other" and divide us from one another.

bte
11-06-2010, 03:53 PM
I don't know. I have had gay friends who are not even remotely attracted to transsexuals and I have had straight friends (who never tried anything with a guy) who like transsexuals. The outside world view transsexuals and their admirers as part of the gay community, while people who are transsexuals and admirers do not see themselves as being part of the gay community. It all comes down to perception. Perception is reality.

In my opinion, a person is gay if they like the same gender. Man liking another man is gay. A man liking a transman (who has a vagina) is gay. A man liking a transwoman is not gay.

LibertyHarkness
11-06-2010, 04:22 PM
i think it was the church :) god bless all them choir boys :)

sucka4chix
11-06-2010, 05:40 PM
By definition, what we do here is homosexual--- 2 dicks , same sex, homosexual. I don't like to hear that but that is the definition of the word. However, it's not necessarily GAY. Gay is something that occurs in the mind. It is not merely an act. Anyone can have a homosexual experience, but that doesn't define them as gay. Of course society will say otherwise, but society has a low median IQ.
The transsexual is monkey wrench, the proverbial fly in the ointment. Throw on top of that the varying degrees of transition and you have a question that I don't think can ever be answered!! Is he gay if he likes post-ops? Pre-ops? Girls with pretty faces but manly bodies? Girls with manly faces but fem bodies? Part-timers? There are far to many variables for society to come to a consensus on when it's ok to like transsexuals. So it'll probably remain the concensus that it's never ok (you'll always be considered gay because that's much easier!)

LittleGuy
11-06-2010, 06:00 PM
I think Ashley that post on here said that any man that has sex with her is gay.

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:24 PM
I think Ashley that post on here said that any man that has sex with her is gay.

Dude, you're totally George Jefferson with a lobotomy.

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Why is that??

You had written, "Again, a guy into Ts should really only be concerned with what a T thinks about YOU, no one else's opinion really counts much anyway."

That's a fine and noble ideal, but not one to which you're even close to aspiring. You're one of the thinnest-skinned guys on here, so much so that if someone whispers COCKHOUND, you've got your hands on your hips and you're huffing and puffing. And you care too much what you're family thinks too.

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:30 PM
i think it was the church :) god bless all them choir boys :)

lol.......

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:31 PM
By definition, what we do here is homosexual--- 2 dicks , same sex, homosexual. I don't like to hear that but that is the definition of the word. However, it's not necessarily GAY. Gay is something that occurs in the mind. It is not merely an act. Anyone can have a homosexual experience, but that doesn't define them as gay.

Yeah that's an important point. Gay is not the same as homosexual.

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:32 PM
In my opinion, a person is gay if they like the same gender. Man liking another man is gay. A man liking a transman (who has a vagina) is gay. A man liking a transwoman is not gay.

I agree, but gender is not a dichotomous variable, but one that is much more continuous and fluid. So where same gender ends for one person might not be the same for the next.

LaCosa
11-06-2010, 06:57 PM
I've read parts of some posts on this page that I find myself in agreement with: Hippie, pnw, bte, sucka. In one or more of those posts I may not agree with every sentence in one or more paragraphs but so what.

In a philosophy of biology class I'm taking, we currently are covering the topic of homosexuality, and we had a power point presentation presented by a gay man from the student gay and lesbian student organization.

Of course, philosophy of biology is not strict, proper, biological science, at bottom it remains a philosophical discipline and course. Nonetheless, this branch of philosophy still draws upon the literature in the sciences of biology. My declared major is biology and not philosophy by the way.

So, I look with interest into seeing what the material we will cover has to say on this matter. One of the problems of engaging or researching a topic like this is that it is not free of agendas. The average citizen might think the only agenda comes from the religious factor but this is not true. The political factor, for or against, weighs heavy on issues like this. It weighs heavy on the scientific research. More accurately on the presentation of statistical data and the conclusions drawn. I've already encountered in one book of mine for the course, two or more paragraphs explaining the fallacious news prints and conclusions about the statistical "evidence" showing homosexuality to be genetic. But political lobbying groups have influence in science, always have, and always will.

My own personal feeling - from life experience as well as observation - is that few to no humans on earth are 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual or 100% bisexual. On a horizontal line I think people fall along varying points of the line with most people falling along points tending further toward the heterosexual end point. The theory of evolution as it pertains to reproduction should have explanatory power for why that is.

However, I do think it is perfectly reasonable to have categories for peoples overwhelming sexual orientation.

Transsexuals are not simply homosexual. And homosexuality is not predicated on enjoying being sodomized either. Homosexuality is attraction to members of your same sex. If you only find women sexually attractive 2% or so of the time, and you find men attractive 98% of the time, if you are a man I think it is reasonable categorize you as a homosexual. Transsexuals because of what modern medical science and the art of cosmetic surgery can do are a whole new world to be looked into to. I don't view men attracted to transsexuals that look and behave like the female sex and gender as gay.

IndyCloset
11-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Its a state of mind, it really only matters how you feel. because in reality.. no one really cares .

You are beautiful!

Best believe I'm chasin someone like you tonight!!!!!

phobun
11-06-2010, 09:08 PM
My declared major is biology

A useless major

BeardedOne
11-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Ruby, you know that I'd be gay for you. ;)

Great thread, BTW. It looks into the concept of 'gay' rather than the endless whining over 'Am I gay?'.

that doesnt work either, there are bisexual people who are attracted to both male and female but have no interest in transexuals

I find that odd, though not impossible. I've been alternately tagged as either bisexual or pansexual (And I think the latter is more accurate) but have never turned away a partner because of their gender. I've been with male, female, transmen, transwomen, intersexed and, most recently, a delightful person that defines themselves as 'gender queer'. So long as everyone at the party is enjoying themselves and no blood is spilled or dishes broken, I really don't care what I'm called.

That's where most of society gets tripped up. They define 'gender' as 'plumbing' and let it go at that. I have one friend who knows many trans people and has a decent grasp of gender identity but still looks at a pic of Vaniity, Jennifer Paris, Ruby, Bianca (Friere and Soares), and sez "They're fucking =GORGEOUS=, but they'll never be female." Over the past few decades the gender binary has evolved beyond the capacity of the average mind. The mind has some catching up to do.

By definition, what we do here is homosexual--- 2 dicks , same sex, homosexual. I don't like to hear that but that is the definition of the word. However, it's not necessarily GAY. Gay is something that occurs in the mind. It is not merely an act. Anyone can have a homosexual experience, but that doesn't define them as gay. Of course society will say otherwise, but society has a low median IQ.
The transsexual is monkey wrench, the proverbial fly in the ointment. Throw on top of that the varying degrees of transition and you have a question that I don't think can ever be answered!! Is he gay if he likes post-ops? Pre-ops? Girls with pretty faces but manly bodies? Girls with manly faces but fem bodies? Part-timers? There are far to many variables for society to come to a consensus on when it's ok to like transsexuals. So it'll probably remain the concensus that it's never ok (you'll always be considered gay because that's much easier!)

I can't help but think of the tagline: Drinking one beer doesn't make you an alcoholic, but suck one cock...

With all of my experience and with all that has changed in recent years, I now see 'gay' not so much as a sexual attraction but more as an affectation. Freddy Mercury clones, effeminate men that identify as 100% male, and guys that strike a pose and announce "SNAP!".

True, rubbing cocks is, without a doubt, homosexual by the strictest definition, but it isn't 'gay' if you're with a transwoman. Basic biology shows us that we all start out the same and that for some that little bud becomes a clit and for others it becomes a cock. In the case of a transwoman, her clit just went on overdrive in the womb. :) Many of the gurls I've been with refer to their treasure as either their 'clitty' or their 'she-cock' and I've adjusted to that terminology.

Personally, when I am nuzzling the crotch of my partner, no matter their gender/gender identity/sexual preference, I really don't give a flying fart in space what anyone calls it.

El Nino
11-07-2010, 12:27 AM
@mari
and thats my point. Gender is black and white to society, male or female and nothing in between, therefore what is defined as being gay is blanketed and applied to all ts lovers, whether they like getting fucked or or dont even wanna see the cock, because we are genetically male. Im not saying i agree with it, i dont feel that men who like ts women are gay, but i do understand why people who argue the opposite feel so strongly about it, and thats because ts women are recognized by society as male, no matter how cunt, how pretty, how passable she is, a person arguing that its gay will always say "but that's a man." until transexuals are recognized as a sex seperate from male and female, the majority of people will continue to maintain the frame of mind that liking tgirls is gay

exactly right!!

El Nino
11-07-2010, 12:28 AM
A useless major

A "useless" opinion...

giovanni_hotel
11-07-2010, 12:43 AM
You had written, "Again, a guy into Ts should really only be concerned with what a T thinks about YOU, no one else's opinion really counts much anyway."

That's a fine and noble ideal, but not one to which you're even close to aspiring. You're one of the thinnest-skinned guys on here, so much so that if someone whispers COCKHOUND, you've got your hands on your hips and you're huffing and puffing. And you care too much what you're family thinks too.

My problem is why you're personally obsessed with calling other dudes 'cockhounds', etc.
I just don't get why you're filled with this outsized self-importance that allows you to label random people you've never met, or feel entitled to define their sexuality for them.

How do you 'know' so much about other men's specific attraction to trans-chicks??
Are you a CD/TV on the weekends??

Other than you being a world class asshole as evidenced by 95% posts, I'm baffled as you why you're qualified to speak about any guy on this forum other than yourself.

And I've never mentioned my family specifically, EVER.
Maybe in general terms, as in, you know, everyone has a 'family', but once again this is example of your proclivity towards hyperbole and exaggeration, based on NOTHING other than you being a general asshole.

My original statement still stands, in that I could give a fucc how you or anyone else chooses to define anything that I may do with a TG, but got-damn phobun you need to shelve that psycho-analytical superiority complex.

Instead of researching what someone else has posted for once, check out your own posting history and ask yourself, really, what the fucc is your basic problem?? I mean what's the point??

You diss guys on HA more than any girl or escort. IMO a T has legitimate reasons to be hostile towards some men, generally speaking, but you??

Either you're pathological or just bitchy. Or secretly wish you were T.

Again, any guy strictly into postop TGs who signs up and joins a board like HUNG ANGELS, (hung = cock, was it really that difficult to figure out phobun??) IMO on some level is deeply emotionally disturbed.

And nah, I'm not really thin skinned. Assholes bother me, what can I say?
You are very much an asshole.

I don't call that being overly 'sensitive'. It's recognizing the obvious.

phobun
11-07-2010, 03:12 AM
My problem is why you're personally obsessed with calling other dudes 'cockhounds', etc.
I just don't get why you're filled with this outsized self-importance that allows you to label random people you've never met, or feel entitled to define their sexuality for them.

How do you 'know' so much about other men's specific attraction to trans-chicks??
Are you a CD/TV on the weekends??

Other than you being a world class asshole as evidenced by 95% posts, I'm baffled as you why you're qualified to speak about any guy on this forum other than yourself.

And I've never mentioned my family specifically, EVER.
Maybe in general terms, as in, you know, everyone has a 'family', but once again this is example of your proclivity towards hyperbole and exaggeration, based on NOTHING other than you being a general asshole.

My original statement still stands, in that I could give a fucc how you or anyone else chooses to define anything that I may do with a TG, but got-damn phobun you need to shelve that psycho-analytical superiority complex.

Instead of researching what someone else has posted for once, check out your own posting history and ask yourself, really, what the fucc is your basic problem?? I mean what's the point??

You diss guys on HA more than any girl or escort. IMO a T has legitimate reasons to be hostile towards some men, generally speaking, but you??

Either you're pathological or just bitchy. Or secretly wish you were T.

Again, any guy strictly into postop TGs who signs up and joins a board like HUNG ANGELS, (hung = cock, was it really that difficult to figure out phobun??) IMO on some level is deeply emotionally disturbed.

And nah, I'm not really thin skinned. Assholes bother me, what can I say?
You are very much an asshole.

I don't call that being overly 'sensitive'. It's recognizing the obvious.

I stand by my comments. You're longwinded meltdown is proof enough. As regards your commenting on your family, you did so just last month in the "Hiding your past" thread (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=812705&highlight=family#post812705):

"Close friends and maybe a few select family members, other than that, I'm not going there with people if I'm in a LTR with a TG.

I won't deny her if confronted about it, but IMO it's really no one else's business.
My family is very Black and very conservative/traditional. I mean they would still love me no doubt, but they would definitely be saying, 'you know cousin ----? Who knew he was a straight up FAGGOT?? You think he's coming to this year's family picnic??'"

Clearly you're concerned about what you're family will think of you, regardless of your assertion: "Again, a guy into Ts should really only be concerned with what a T thinks about YOU, no one else's opinion really counts much anyway."

Heh

phobun
11-07-2010, 03:17 AM
A "useless" opinion...

A biology degree won't get you very far in the biotech industry. So unless you're among the cream of the crop and go onto some sort of professional school, most people get stuck working in some dead-end lab making just above the poverty line.

El Nino
11-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Phobun, Giovanni's response was not a "Long-winded meltdown" as you have stated. It was a necessary and educational response that, by this point, is quite appropriate and very needed. Simply put, you're an insecure, judgmental prick. Who the fuck do you think you are? Your opinions are falsehoods, rude and negative... just like you. You need to wake up.

phobun
11-07-2010, 03:26 AM
Phobun, Giovanni's response was not a "Long-winded meltdown" as you have stated. It was a necessary and educational response that, by this point, is quite appropriate and very needed. Simply put, you're an insecure, judgmental prick. Who the fuck do you think you are? Your opinions are falsehoods, rude and negative... just like you. You need to wake up.

Back to your beakers and flasks, smartie!

El Nino
11-07-2010, 03:32 AM
A biology degree won't get you very far in the biotech industry. So unless you're among the cream of the crop and go onto some sort of professional school, most people get stuck working in some dead-end lab making just above the poverty line.
You are such an emormous twit. What if somebody gets a biology because they are simply interested in the subject matter and content... and don't give a shit about entry jobs or money?? Ever thought of that, ya schmuck? More-over, most Physicians get either a bio degree or pre-med degree before continuing onto medschool. A bio degree is a good foundation, so don't go around telling people its a useless degree. You're a real annoyance on this board.

phobun
11-07-2010, 03:34 AM
You are such an emormous twit. What if somebody gets a biology because they are simply interested in the subject matter and content... and don't give a shit about entry jobs or money?? Ever thought of that, ya schmuck? More-over, most Physicians get either a bio degree or pre-med degree before continuing onto medschool. A bio degree is a good foundation, so don't go around telling people its a useless degree. You're a real annoyance on this board.

I did say the cream of the crop go on to some sort of professional school, the rest, not so good.

Don't take a single person's opinion so personally.

TsVanessa69
11-07-2010, 03:36 AM
I am of the 3rd sex.
I identify as the 3rd sex
Homosexuality is when you have sex with your same sex.
I don't have sex with my same sex
I don't have sex with females either
So I may be trans, but I am not gay.
The men who deal with me would not be gay either
they are dealing with a woman when they deal with me.
They understand that, I understand that.
And we don't give a fuck who else does:dancing::party::wiggle::wiggle:
BTW: Glad you are back with us chica!

rockabilly
11-07-2010, 03:39 AM
How does one become a "gay" ?

... It's spread like the rage virus in "28 Days Later" only instead of becoming a rage zombie you become a fabulous fashionista.

Am i right?

El Nino
11-07-2010, 03:40 AM
I did say the cream of the crop go on to some sort of professional school, the rest, not so good.

Don't take a single person's opinion so personally.

Don't tell me how to think, shit head... OR anybody else for that matter. Also, if you didn't post such lowgrade content, we wouldn't even be having this conversation....

El Nino
11-07-2010, 03:41 AM
I am of the 3rd sex.
I identify as the 3rd sex
Homosexuality is when you have sex with your same sex.
I don't have sex with my same sex
I don't have sex with females either
So I may be trans, but I am not gay.
The men who deal with me would not be gay either
they are dealing with a woman when they deal with me.
They understand that, I understand that.
And we don't give a fuck who else does:dancing::party::wiggle::wiggle:
BTW: Glad you are back with us chica!

AGREED, Vanessa.

phobun
11-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Don't tell me how to think, shit head... OR anybody else for that matter. Also, if you didn't post such lowgrade content, we wouldn't even be having this conversation....

Ouch. Someone is wounded.

El Nino
11-07-2010, 03:46 AM
Nope, just trying to shed some light.

TsVanessa69
11-07-2010, 03:49 AM
AGREED, Vanessa.
I live the life of a normal woman.
I may escort or whatever as a source of income.
Yes I cash in on the label society put on me every chance i get.
BUT at the end of the day, I go back to my real life and my people are straight guys and such.
I don't hang with gays or that whole bullshit lifestyle. I have even had to put a curb on those transexuals who think they rule the world with their faggorty and mess.
I am Puerto Rican and a woman.
MY people respect me as such.
If I liked females or other transexuals I would be gay, but I only like men.
So a woman who likes men is straight correct?

elo
11-07-2010, 05:00 AM
what makes a person gay?interesting question.its comes down to,its all a question of definition.a question of how you define gender.when you are sexually attracted to the same gender you are gay or bi.but what is gender?you can define gender in different ways.
genetical definition:
XX chromosomes=female
XY chromosomes=male
physical definiton:
a person with a penis=man
a person with a vagina=female
psychological definition:
a person which feels psychological to be a female is female.
a person which feels psychological to be a male is male.

examples:

genetical definition:a man is attracted to a person which has from birth a vagina,defines herself as a woman but is genetically male.(being genetically male but physical female from birth on is really possible)
by this definition this man would be gay.
2nd example:a man is attracted to a m2f transsexual(it doesnt matter what is between the person legs)which has a female(i let it up to you to define what female is,it would leed to far in this discussion)look.
by this defintion the man is gay.

physical definition:a man is attracted to a person which has from birth a vagina,defines herself as a woman but is genetically male.
by this defintion he would be straight.
2nd example:a man is attracted to a non op m2f transsexual.when you would see this person on the street you would say its a woman.
by this definition this man is gay.
3rd example:a man is attracted to a post op m2f transsexual.when you would see this person on the street you would say its a woman.
by this definition this man is straight.
4th example:a man is attracted to a post op m2f transsexual.when you would see this person on the street you would say its a man.
what is this man by this definition?straight or gay?

psychological definition:a man is attracted to a person which has from birth a vagina,defines herself as a man and is genetically male.
2nd example:a man is attracted to a m2f transsexual.this m2f transsexual looks physical like a man.when you would see this person on the street you would say thats a man.
by this definition this man would be straight.

3rd example:a man is attracted to a f2m transsexual.this f2m transsexual looks physical like a woman.when you would see this person on the street youz would say thats a woman.

depending on how you or other people define gender you see yourself or other people see you as straight or gay.

toopretty
11-07-2010, 06:27 AM
i consider ts's to be women. I even view their penises as a female body part.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-07-2010, 06:39 AM
I'm thinkin' we have three sexes...because of Mother Nature's propensity to play tricks on the human race. There are women born as men and, vice versa. If a woman, tricked by nature has decided to live the life she knows herself to be, I believe she should be physically and morally accepted as such. That being said, I am of the opinion that sex with a transgendered lady is NOT homosexuality.

hippifried
11-07-2010, 07:10 AM
This thread is so gay...

south ov da border
11-07-2010, 07:20 AM
I don't personally think that there's anything that makes a person gay, if you're into the same sex, that's what it is. Personally I don't identify as straight or gay, I just like who I like...

TsVanessa69
11-07-2010, 07:23 AM
what makes a person gay?interesting question.its comes down to,its all a question of definition.a question of how you define gender.when you are sexually attracted to the same gender you are gay or bi.but what is gender?you can define gender in different ways.
genetical definition:
XX chromosomes=female
XY chromosomes=male
physical definiton:
a person with a penis=man
a person with a vagina=female
psychological definition:
a person which feels psychological to be a female is female.
a person which feels psychological to be a male is male.

examples:

genetical definition:a man is attracted to a person which has from birth a vagina,defines herself as a woman but is genetically male.(being genetically male but physical female from birth on is really possible)
2nd example:a man is attracted to a m2f transsexual(it doesnt matter what is between the person legs)which has a female(i let it up to you to define what female is,it would leed to far in this discussion)look.
by this defintion the man is gay.

physical definition:a man is attracted to a person which has from birth a vagina,defines herself as a woman but is genetically male.
by this defintion he would be straight.
2nd example:a man is attracted to a non op m2f transsexual.when you would see this person on the street you would say its a woman.
by this definition this man is gay.
3rd example:a man is attracted to a post op m2f transsexual.when you would see this person on the street you would say its a woman.
by this definition this man is straight.
4th example:a man is attracted to a post op m2f transsexual.when you would see this person on the street you would say its a man.
what is this man by this definition?straight or gay?

psychological definition:a man is attracted to a person which has from birth a vagina,defines herself as a man and is genetically male.
2nd example:a man is attracted to a m2f transsexual.this m2f transsexual looks physical like a man.when you would see this person on the street you would say thats a man.
by this definition this man would be straight.

3rd example:a man is attracted to a f2m transsexual.this f2m transsexual looks physical like a woman.when you would see this person on the street youz would say thats a woman.

depending on how you or other people define gender you see yourself or other people see you as straight or gay.
a whole second half to that popped up that i didnt see before, sorry!

LaCosa
11-07-2010, 07:29 AM

Wow, thanks, El Nino. :)

Phobun, I'm not the most brilliant person on earth. I am hoping my biology major will help me get into Dental School.

It's very competitive to get into a dentistry program. So, I'm very happy El Nino emphasized that pursuing basic knowledge in the biological fields are not a waste of time.

traLika
11-07-2010, 10:06 AM
How does one become a "gay" ?

... It's spread like the rage virus in "28 Days Later" only instead of becoming a rage zombie you become a fabulous fashionista.

Am i right?

You are indeed right, rockabilly. In fact they've already made a movie about it...

El Nino
11-08-2010, 07:19 AM
LaCosa, I actually hold B.Sc. in biology myself... Got offerings into two medical schools by professors I worked with (UVM and Tufts). Didn't take them up on it... at that point I needed a break from schoolwork! Go to dental school, it's an attainable goal!

RubyTS
11-08-2010, 07:45 AM
yes, then u can whip me up a new grill and i'll take good care of u =P~~

athleticbedsguy
11-08-2010, 08:45 AM
INteresting thread.

I have always been attracted to women and have yet to find a man physically attractive. I say 'as yet' as I never rule anything out...life's too short! :-)

BUT, yes, I do prefer TS ladies as opposed to those that have been women since birth. I have always found them more attractive, often better company and prefer the obvious physical relationship differences. :)

Am I gay? No. Am I Heterosexual? By dictionary definitions, probably not. Do I care? not in the slightest. I am who I am and I will always enjoy the company of TS ladies. Some people talk of a 3rd sex...maybe, maybe not...but if that is the case...then I'm a fan. Not too bothered with labels.

Mark

MiamiTaylor
11-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Sorry

I am a female and any man who likes me is simply attracted to a level headed, open minded, well grounded female who just happens to think the Giants are going to win this year! :)

Kisses
miami

YasminLee
11-08-2010, 01:26 PM
I think that we as social beings find comfort in defining ourself because we feel the need to relate to those around us. In a world where 1 out of 6 billion can make us feel insignificant, we embrace common interests so we don't feel so alone. We are born into this world living the dreams of those before us. Telling us who we are and what we should be and how we should be. (four agreement). The need for the approval of our society tends to over shadow the complexity of human sexuality because we live not only to please ourself but also those around us. When it comes to our sexual compound, between point A being straight and point B being gay, we are all somewhere in the middle hormonally and our sexuality an endless variable. (kinsey). However, we define ourself as gay, bi, st8 and freaks to cover that endless variable). The word gay is only created to cattle up a group with common interests. That term however no longer exist when you are focusing on individuals. 6 billion people, 6 billion sexuality. Only you can say what you are.

LaCosa
11-08-2010, 03:59 PM
yes, then u can whip me up a new grill and i'll take good care of u =P~~

And I would be so lucky. :)

El Nino
11-11-2010, 08:04 AM
I think that we as social beings find comfort in defining ourself because we feel the need to relate to those around us. In a world where 1 out of 6 billion can make us feel insignificant, we embrace common interests so we don't feel so alone. We are born into this world living the dreams of those before us. Telling us who we are and what we should be and how we should be. (four agreement). The need for the approval of our society tends to over shadow the complexity of human sexuality because we live not only to please ourself but also those around us. When it comes to our sexual compound, between point A being straight and point B being gay, we are all somewhere in the middle hormonally and our sexuality an endless variable. (kinsey). However, we define ourself as gay, bi, st8 and freaks to cover that endless variable). The word gay is only created to cattle up a group with common interests. That term however no longer exist when you are focusing on individuals. 6 billion people, 6 billion sexuality. Only you can say what you are.

So much wisdom, you have gained in your life, Yasmin. Great thoughts and a very articulate response. Thanks for shedding some real light on this board. ;)

Paladin
11-11-2010, 04:25 PM
i consider ts's to be women. I even view their penises as a female body part.

You're definitely gay / homosexual as are all the cockhounds . If you like sucking ts cock or taking it up the booty, you ain't straigt, u r GAY.

you need to get more of this to 'straighten' you out! :dancing:

rachelngarters
11-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Gay, straight, bi... it does not matter what others think.. It only matters how you feel about yourself.
I've struggled with my own sexuality to the point where I attempted suicide on several occasions. I have always viewed myself as female and view my attraction to men as normal. I lived full time through the 80's in San Diego and knew many of the girls in SD and L.A. (Dana, Candy, Cassandra...). Somewhere along the way I contracted HIV and dropped out of the scene. One of my worries was that people would think that I was gay. Several attempts of suicide and a couple of years of therapy brought me to a point where I can accept who I am. Labels can be very hurtful. If you have nothing nice to say to another, you should never say anything at all. Diversity makes the world a better place!

giovanni_hotel
11-11-2010, 05:26 PM
You're definitely gay / homosexual as are all the cockhounds . If you like sucking ts cock or taking it up the booty, you ain't straigt, u r GAY.

you need to get more of this to 'straighten' you out! :dancing:
Any man with more than 20 posts on HA is a balls out faggot, Paladin.:jerkoff

THIS MEANS YOU.:whistle:

Seriously, what's up with the dudes who troll HA calling out guys for digging Ts??:hide-1:
Dudes like you are straight-jacket mental.

Paladin
11-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Any man with more than 20 posts on HA is a balls out faggot, Paladin.:jerkoff

THIS MEANS YOU.:whistle:

Seriously, what's up with the dudes who troll HA calling out guys for digging Ts??:hide-1:

Lets see dufus, your post count is over double mine, and you've been on the board a little over 1.5 years, while i've been on 6.5 yrs.

So,

Who's the cockhound, chasing faggot who spends all his time on this ts board????

I thought so...

BeardedOne
11-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Any man with more than 20 posts on HA is a balls out faggot,...

Christ! Then I must have ginormous testicles =AND= be the one handing out the toasters to the qualifiers. =:O

DL_NL
11-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Relax, work the Ignore list...

El Nino
11-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Paladin is a foolish clown and needs to go somewhere else. GTFO

Kayden Harley
11-13-2010, 11:31 PM
having sex/attraction to the same gender is the only way I would consider a person to be gay..

I share TsVanessa69's understanding on sexual orientation.

I guess I'm not really contributing much, I just wanted to share that <3

Tiffany Anne
11-13-2010, 11:56 PM
I don't normally post my Captions here, and I haven't debuted this one at my home forum yet, but it pertains :whistle::)

natina
11-14-2010, 12:01 AM
being on this website

phobun
11-14-2010, 03:18 AM

I bet if he showed you his cock you'd be more welcoming to him.

nicebrn
11-14-2010, 05:30 AM
I don't normally post my Captions here, and I haven't debuted this one at my home forum yet, but it pertains :whistle::)
lol....yeah, that's pretty much the way I look at it.

Course, I figure that if you're still emotionally attracted to females then you're probably bi or in denial.

dderek123
11-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Whenever someone calls you a fag. That means you're gay. Duh!

trish
11-15-2010, 02:14 AM
"What makes a person gay?" Depends on the person. Could be some good news, or some light-hearted banter, maybe a pay-raise. Anything that uplifts the spirit and temporarily pushes aside your worries...at least until the worry that you might be gay creeps back into your tortured consciousness.

Paladin
11-25-2010, 02:56 AM

To quote several characters in Boondocks - Eat a dick.

Oh wait, you probably already do that on a regular basis.

Paladin
11-25-2010, 02:57 AM
I bet if he showed you his cock you'd be more welcoming to him.

That's rich, but its staying in my pants.