PDA

View Full Version : Latest on HIV

InHouston
11-25-2005, 02:21 PM
I saw Magic Johnson on the TV the other day and thought about how long ago he contracted HIV and still appears to be in good health all these years later. So what's the latest on HIV treatment regarding how long medications can keep the disease under control?

Lobo
11-25-2005, 04:48 PM
If you're rich with lots of money to spend on the latest treatments you'll live long, if you're middle class or poor you won't.

BlackAdder
11-25-2005, 09:53 PM
thats about the size of it, when your rich you can afford any grey market treatment that comes out....

if your poor..dead within 10.

rick_932
11-26-2005, 01:17 AM
yea, i read somewhere thay you can live with HIV for your whole life, as long as you have enough money to pay for the shit to keep it in check. obviously, magic has enough dough

WendyWilliams
11-26-2005, 01:30 AM
Here is an article about that AIDS cases increased this year highest in 24 years.

http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary_Navigation=Articles&Action=View_Article&Content_ID=248029

chefmike
11-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Wendy, sorry to go off topic, but I received a PM quoting you, on the other board, of course...lumping me in with the rude remarks others have directed at you.

Please feel free to quote examples.

Yes, I have nothing but total disdain for one of your friends, but check your facts before you lump me in with this gang of "haters" picking on you.

Thanks.