PDA

View Full Version : My first time! (CD)

blown
11-04-2010, 08:30 AM
So I've been a ts fan for years but none to be found around here. I've tried to be with dudes but turns out I'm just not gay; dudes don't turn me on.

Anyhow, I met a 24yo CD named Jenn on craigslist. We met up and she was very sexy, and her first time dressing up was on Halloween. Tall, long thin sexy legs, fantastic ass and hips. Smooth smooth smooth skin (anything less would have been a deal breaker for me). We hooked up and she sucked me off, and I banged her sweet little ass. Very nice girl too.

Anyhow, this is a HUGE deal for me. And here is a pic!

woodsj
11-04-2010, 08:41 AM
good work my man. takes a lot of courage to go on craigslist and get what you desire. be careful and have fun!

phobun
11-04-2010, 09:12 AM
So I've been a ts fan for years but none to be found around here. I've tried to be with dudes but turns out I'm just not gay; dudes don't turn me on.

Anyhow, I met a 24yo CD named Jenn on craigslist. We met up and she was very sexy, and her first time dressing up was on Halloween. Tall, long thin sexy legs, fantastic ass and hips. Smooth smooth smooth skin (anything less would have been a deal breaker for me). We hooked up and she sucked me off, and I banged her sweet little ass. Very nice girl too.

Funny that the guys who blow the most smoke about not being gay never claim to be straight. And in this case, for obvious reasons.

bte
11-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Congrats dude! Although does having sex with a CD make you gay? Even though you claim that you are not gay.

Ryz
11-04-2010, 10:22 AM

Okay, and I'm not black :shrug

Dino Velvet
11-04-2010, 10:23 AM
She's a pretty lady.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=352268&stc=1&d=1288852188

TSMichelleAustin
11-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Ur basically fucking a guy with a wig, makeup, and shaved body. So in a way ur gay!

Jericho
11-04-2010, 10:35 AM

Whut...That's you in the thong? :confused:

I must be getting old, i can't keep up with what's going on around here any more!:hide-1:

TSMichelleAustin
11-04-2010, 10:38 AM
How can someone tell shes pretty from an ass shot? Turn the bitch around and see what her face looks like! LOL!!!

Jericho
11-04-2010, 10:40 AM
How can someone tell shes pretty from an ass shot? Turn the bitch around and see what her face looks like! LOL!!!

You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire! :hide-1::whistle: :lol:

Ryz
11-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Whut...That's you in the thong? :confused:

I must be getting old, i can't keep up with what's going on around here any more!:hide-1:

Yes of course Jericho. That is me....

TSMichelleAustin
11-04-2010, 10:49 AM
You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire! :hide-1::whistle: :lol:
I guess! LOL!

Dino Velvet
11-04-2010, 10:57 AM

I'm more interested in her brown eye than her brown eyes. Hopefully when she turns around and I get a look at her mug she doesn't look like Saddam Hussein.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090410/425.ad.SouthPark.Saddam.Satan.041009.jpg

phobun
11-04-2010, 02:55 PM
She's a pretty lady.

Yeah tjinla2001 would probably think so too.

Coroner
11-04-2010, 05:57 PM
I thought someone´s released a new CD and all I got is someone showing his/her/whatever ass(hole).

BellaBellucci
11-04-2010, 06:45 PM

Oh, please. The testosterone poisoned don't deem that to be necessary.

~BB~

sdman
11-05-2010, 01:28 AM

that is a nice ass she has

Silcc69
11-05-2010, 01:47 AM
that is a nice ass she has

fixed.........

runround04
11-05-2010, 02:26 AM

ummm.... NO! hahahaha

Falrune
11-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Dino has a nose for such things

Coroner
11-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Anyway, don´t you think "blown" is one of the funniest nicknames aboard? :lol:

http://i54.tinypic.com/y302f.jpg

DarylWashington
11-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Ur basically fucking a guy with a wig, makeup, and shaved body. So in a way ur gay!

Its not gay when the individual is dressed up :)

Ryz
11-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Its not gay when the individual is dressed up :)

LOL. What ever makes you sleep at night man.

DarylWashington
11-05-2010, 04:18 AM
Lets see some more ass pics!

Jericho
11-05-2010, 04:31 AM
its not gay when the individual is dressed up :)

THAT'S THE LAW...BITCHES! :lol:!

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 04:41 AM
The lengths you homosexuals go to attempt to hold on to a piece of heterosexuality that was never there, never ceases to amaze me.

Ryz
11-05-2010, 04:43 AM
The lengths you homosexuals go to attempt to hold on to a piece of heterosexuality that was never there, never ceases to amaze me.

Hey don't judge. =[

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Hey don't judge. =[

Just sayeeeennnn. Dudes need to get a clue

Ryz
11-05-2010, 04:48 AM
Just sayeeeennnn. Dudes need to get a clue

Deep down, they really know.

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 04:51 AM
Deep down, they really know.

The gay man who started this thread seems to believe that a man in a wig and makeup is no longer a man, so that makes him straight. Sorry fruitcake, not true. I'm not hating on crossdressers, this one is having more sex than me and even my plastic breasts don't make me a female! You're all gay. Face facts.

Ryz
11-05-2010, 04:59 AM
The gay man who started this thread seems to believe that a man in a wig and makeup is no longer a man, so that makes him straight. Sorry fruitcake, not true. I'm not hating on crossdressers, this one is having more sex than me and even my plastic breasts don't make me a female! You're all gay. Face facts.

So you don't see yourself as a girl?

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 05:02 AM
So you don't see yourself as a girl?

Uhhhhh no that would be delusional. I have a penis and plastic breasts. WOMEN/FEMALES do not have that.

DarylWashington
11-05-2010, 05:04 AM
Transsexuals with all their work done be asking for money sometimes, so sometimes you have to settle for females & cute CDs, I don't but some guys do.

Ryz
11-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Uhhhhh no that would be delusional. I have a penis and plastic breasts. WOMEN/FEMALES do not have that.
Oh okay then.
So would you think I'm gay for being attracted to you?

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 05:06 AM

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 05:06 AM
Oh okay then.

Because I'm a man!!!! LOL

Ryz
11-05-2010, 05:07 AM
Transsexuals with all their work done be asking for money sometimes, so sometimes you have to settle for females & cute CDs, I don't but some guys do.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/Linkytmnd/luigiwat.jpg?t=1288926410

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 05:08 AM

Gay and poor you're a real catch. Hahaha

DarylWashington
11-05-2010, 05:10 AM

I got money trust me, its just insanely retarded to give it to a gutter slut to put my dick in her! I can get it for free from an equally or better looking trans woman.

Ryz
11-05-2010, 05:10 AM
Because I'm a man!!!! LOL

I guess I'm gay for you then :wiggle:

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 05:12 AM
I got money trust me, its just insanely retarded to give it to a gutter slut to put my dick in her! I can get it for free from an equally or better looking trans woman.

Die of AIDS you dirty disgusting disease carrying black nigger broke ass faggot.

DarylWashington
11-05-2010, 05:14 AM
die of aids you dirty disgusting disease carrying black nigger broke ass faggot.

looooooooooooooooool

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 05:14 AM

And werent you the faggot who was hitting up my friend Erick??? God you are one thirsty GAY MAN!!!! GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!! FAGGOT !!!!! I think we should burn all the gay men at the stake. You would be first faggot. You are filthy and must have AIDS correct???? How is your T-cell count gay man????

DarylWashington
11-05-2010, 05:21 AM
Don't have HIV, tested 10-30-2010 which is last Saturday, you look healthy up in the dictionary and my pic would be next to it! And you mean Natalie, looked like a full time TS lol.

blown
11-05-2010, 05:32 AM
I don't care what label anybody puts on me; not the point of this thread. The point is that she was smoking hot and I had a great time and wanted to share!

Ryz
11-05-2010, 05:38 AM
I don't care what label anybody puts on me; not the point of this thread. The point is that she was smoking hot and I had a great time and wanted to share!

Face picture!

blown
11-05-2010, 05:51 AM
No, she's not a pro and resquested that I be discrete.

Jericho
11-05-2010, 06:09 AM
No, she's not a pro and resquested that I be discrete.

And this is you being discrete?
Damn, i gotta see you when you're blabbing all over town! :hide-1:

blown
11-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Lol
Well it's not like it's her real name, and just an ass shot. :D

phobun
11-05-2010, 07:35 AM

Once you get a coochie will you consider yourself a woman/female?

phobun
11-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Oh okay then.

You wouldn't give her as much attention if she didn't have a cock.

Jericho
11-05-2010, 07:41 AM
What the fuck is it with Chicago, is it some thing they put in the water, or what? :hide-1:

phobun
11-05-2010, 07:42 AM

Funny and true.

Ryz
11-05-2010, 07:42 AM

You wouldn't give her as much attention if she didn't have a cock.

Obviously....

phobun
11-05-2010, 07:54 AM

Great. Now go put on a Rodgers and Hammerstein soundtrack and celebrate with a Tanqueray & Tonic you macho macho man.

SunshyneMonroe
11-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Will u guys leave him alone...he fucked a cd get over allll u guys have done it to shut the hell up already...

SunshyneMonroe
11-05-2010, 08:35 AM

uggg then why where u washin my car yesterday!!!!

sdman
11-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Will u guys leave him alone...he fucked a cd get over allll u guys have done it to shut the hell up already...

you gots lots of cock when you were a cross dresser too.

SunshyneMonroe
11-05-2010, 09:00 AM
you gots lots of cock when you were a cross dresser too.

sure did...

sdman
11-05-2010, 09:12 AM
sure did...

lol i would have fucked you too

blown
11-05-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm really not sure where all this bitterness is coming from but I do know that I've done nothing to any of you. I never said i was a supe badass or anything of the sort. Is this just the way you are or did I unknowingly step on some toes?

raiku9909
11-05-2010, 03:05 PM
don't worry about it blown. it's some weird unspoken rule that someone calls someone else gay in every post on the forum. makes no sense really, but it happens all the time.

bte
11-05-2010, 05:43 PM

Women have plastic breasts, although no penis.

bte
11-05-2010, 05:47 PM
don't worry about it blown. it's some weird unspoken rule that someone calls someone else gay in every post on the forum. makes no sense really, but it happens all the time.

Maybe people got weirded over the fact that he said he is not gay, but then have sex with a person who pretends to dress up as a female for some kind of sexual fetish. Not knocking what he did, because I have had sex with a few crossdressers, but at least I knew what I was doing was kind of gay, when I fucked Hannah then the next day I saw Hannah as Hank working at the Jiffy Lube (no pun intended).

SunshyneMonroe
11-05-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm really not sure where all this bitterness is coming from but I do know that I've done nothing to any of you. I never said i was a supe badass or anything of the sort. Is this just the way you are or did I unknowingly step on some toes?

ANd u did they are just tryin to find someone to "read" cuz there bored..i know cuz i do it all the time hahahah....But they have ALLLL done what u did..there no diff then you they just will not say it

raiku9909
11-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Maybe people got weirded over the fact that he said he is not gay, but then have sex with a person who pretends to dress up as a female for some kind of sexual fetish. Not knocking what he did, because I have had sex with a few crossdressers, but at least I knew what I was doing was kind of gay, when I fucked Hannah then the next day I saw Hannah as Hank working at the Jiffy Lube (no pun intended).

Yeah, I see your point. It makes sense to me that someone doesn't consider themselves gay if they are into CDs. I can see the difference between a CD and...gay bear type for instance. It's definitely a little gay for sure, and if someone said something like "I ain't no faggot, I only fuck men dressed like women." I'd call them a dumbass. But to say you don't fuck men who look like 'manly men' kind of makes you not full on gay.

I think it boils down to a lack of terminology. Just because you can be into a CD, doesn't mean that you are also into hardbodied hunks or whatever. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth, it might not make you gay, but it definitely makes you queer.

People take umbrage because if you call someone gay, you're saying you'd sleep with your average guy, when that's clearly not the case with a lot of people here. There needs to be a term used, like Queer, or something, that makes the distinction. And no, tranny chaser is not a good term for it either ;p

bte
11-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Yeah, I see your point. It makes sense to me that someone doesn't consider themselves gay if they are into CDs. I can see the difference between a CD and...gay bear type for instance. It's definitely a little gay for sure, and if someone said something like "I ain't no faggot, I only fuck men dressed like women." I'd call them a dumbass. But to say you don't fuck men who look like 'manly men' kind of makes you not full on gay.

I think it boils down to a lack of terminology. Just because you can be into a CD, doesn't mean that you are also into hardbodied hunks or whatever. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth, it might not make you gay, but it definitely makes you queer.

People take umbrage because if you call someone gay, you're saying you'd sleep with your average guy, when that's clearly not the case with a lot of people here. There needs to be a term used, like Queer, or something, that makes the distinction. And no, tranny chaser is not a good term for it either ;p

True, but I think if any guy wants to have sex with someone who does not identify themselves as a woman, then its kind of gay. Not knocking the OP, because kudos to him for doing it, but its still gay. Granted he may not be having sex with a hairy man who identifies himself as a "bear", but he is having sex with a clean shaven man that identifies himself a woman for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Its like if he said, I don't have sex with animals, but posts a picture of a someone in a squirrel outfit and said he fucked that person, then people would probably think he has some kind of weird fetish where he likes to have sex with pretend animals. Kind of like he is having sex with a pretend woman.

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Once you get a coochie will you consider yourself a woman/female?

No surgery in the world can change someone born a MAN into a FEMALE. It just isn't possible

BellaBellucci
11-05-2010, 07:26 PM
No surgery in the world can change someone born a MAN into a FEMALE. It just isn't possible

Nobody is BORN a man. You are born male. 'Man' is a gender term and 'male' is a term to describe genitalia. Genitalia can be changed through surgery, so yes it is possible, unless you subscribe to the argument that you can't change chromosomes, but seriously, can you SEE a chromosome? I thought not.

Are you be factitious here or do you really believe this? If you do, then maybe you need to stop representing yourself as transsexual because I don't think many girls would agree with really anything you've said on this thread.

~BB~

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Nobody is BORN a man. You are born male. 'Man' is a gender term and 'male' is a term to describe genitalia. Genitalia can be changed through surgery, so yes it is possible, unless you subscribe to the argument that you can't change chromosomes, but seriously, can you SEE a chromosome? I thought not.

Are you be factitious here or do you really believe this? If you do, then maybe you need to stop representing yourself as transsexual because I don't think many girls would agree with really anything you've said on this thread.

~BB~

Just saying that no matter what we will always be MALE to everyone, no matter how beautiful or convincing society just sees us as freaks. I mean look at how the men on here talk about us. The ones who don't see us as freaks see us as sex objects. I am quite convinced that people do not even see us as human beings.

BellaBellucci
11-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Just saying that no matter what we will always be MALE to everyone, no matter how beautiful or convincing society just sees us as freaks. I mean look at how the men on here talk about us. The ones who don't see us as freaks see us as sex objects. I am quite convinced that people do not even see us as human beings.

You're beautiful. I find it hard to believe that you've experienced enough discrimination to have that point of view, but if you truly have, I'm sorry. I for one have never had that experience even though I have plenty of friends who have, although most of them would not be considered 'passable.' That doesn't make it right, but I think it does make a difference.

~BB~

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 08:44 PM
You're beautiful. I find it hard to believe that you've experienced enough discrimination to have that point of view, but if you truly have, I'm sorry. I for one have never had that experience even though I have plenty of friends who have, although most of them would not be considered 'passable.' That doesn't make it right, but I think it does make a difference.

~BB~

Thank you, and I have. Not so much discrimination but EXCLUSION from activities and experiences normal people take for granted.

BellaBellucci
11-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Thank you, and I have. Not so much discrimination but EXCLUSION from activities and experiences normal people take for granted.

Unfortunately, I can see that and yes, it's a pain in the ass. I'm sorry hon.

But you are normal. We all are. We're just not members of the majority.

~BB~

sdman
11-05-2010, 10:50 PM

Then why are you wasting your damn time pretending to be a woman or a girl? Stupid fuck take the wig and the implants out and go back to living your life as a man!

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Then why are you wasting your damn time pretending to be a woman or a girl? Stupid fuck take the wig and the implants out and go back to living your life as a man!

Why are you wasting your time soliciting free dick off the Internet!? You are a disgusting piece of cocksucking filth tranny chasing trash!!! God hates you gay man I hope he zaps your faggot ass from heaven with a lightning bolt, you aren't even a person gay man and don't forget that!!! Filth and scum is what you are

sdman
11-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Why are you wasting your time soliciting free dick off the Internet!? You are a disgusting piece of cocksucking filth tranny chasing trash!!! God hates you gay man I hope he zaps your faggot ass from heaven with a lightning bolt, you aren't even a person gay man and don't forget that!!! Filth and scum is what you are

What does God think about confused little boys like you who only want to be trannys because you are too lazy to find a real job and you know lonely men will pay to suck your little cocks and fuck you in your asses? If there were no confused boys like you around then that would solve the problem right there ya think.

blonde_sweetheart
11-06-2010, 12:20 AM
What does God think about confused little boys like you who only want to be trannys because you are too lazy to find a real job and you know lonely men will pay to suck your little cocks and fuck you in your asses? If there were no confused boys like you around then that would solve the problem right there ya think.

Kill yourself homo god hates you!!! You are disgusting gay man you are absolutely worthless trash you belong six feet under FAGGOT!!!

sdman
11-06-2010, 12:50 AM
Kill yourself homo god hates you!!! You are disgusting gay man you are absolutely worthless trash you belong six feet under FAGGOT!!!

It was because of homos that allowed you to buy tits and pretend to be a girl. now just shut up and let me suck that little cock for you and put this big thick white cock in that tight ass hole.

TSMichelleAustin
11-06-2010, 01:17 AM

Well there are a lot of gay men who wouldn't fuck a hairy men. Its all in taste. But it boils down that the guy who posted this thread said he is not gay, but in fact is fucking a man dressed up. I think thats the big reason people are dogging him. He did nothing wrong, and I have many cd friends who in fact at the end of day consider themselves gay and dress up from time to time.

I understand where Blonde sweetheart is coming from but dont get all the name calling. We will never be real women... no matter how many surgeries we have we will still always once be boys where as girls are born as girls. But I do identify myself as a woman! But I dont lash out at all these guys calling them fags and stuff. I agree there needs to be a term that better suits guys who fuck and date trannies. This thread did get a lil outta control!

DL_NL
11-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Who cares what this guy is, as long as he's happy... dumb labels. :puke

Silcc69
11-06-2010, 02:13 AM
You know Ashley is starting to sound like Mimi and Jen Justice now.

Tepres
11-06-2010, 02:57 AM
If this were my forum, I'd Make a TV/CD section. Just to keep the men in wigs separated from the legitimate TSs. Only The advanced girls of higher quality should be in the main General discussion area. But it's not my forum so I'll just have to try to dodge such threads as best as I can. :hide-1:

RubyTS
11-06-2010, 04:25 AM
omg....

i think sex and sexual orientation are seperate. Tied closely together for the most part but never just blk n white. Like i had sex with a ts and liked it, and would probably do it again but im not a lesbo. For most guys, ts cd etc is no more than a sexual fetish and what turns u on physically doesnt necessarily determine ur sexual orientation. but this whole rant about gay vs str8 goes on in every thread and no side ever wins

postopworld
11-06-2010, 04:37 AM

wow she is really attractive!

TSMichelleAustin
11-06-2010, 05:03 AM
omg....

i think sex and sexual orientation are seperate. Tied closely together for the most part but never just blk n white. Like i had sex with a ts and liked it, and would probably do it again but im not a lesbo. For most guys, ts cd etc is no more than a sexual fetish and what turns u on physically doesnt necessarily determine ur sexual orientation. but this whole rant about gay vs str8 goes on in every thread and no side ever wins

U are right! Thats the best way I have ever heard it!!! We all get tied up in labels.

Ryz
11-06-2010, 05:04 AM

Why do you have so much anger towards people? :S

bte
11-06-2010, 03:57 PM
wow she is really attractive!

How can you tell from an ass pic?

iputinwork
11-06-2010, 04:03 PM

I was thinking the same damn thing! lol

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:36 PM
If this were my forum, I'd Make a TV/CD section. Just to keep the men in wigs separated from the legitimate TSs. Only The advanced girls of higher quality should be in the main General discussion area. But it's not my forum so I'll just have to try to dodge such threads as best as I can. :hide-1:

Ben still posts his political rants in his forum even though there is a politics and religion forum, do you really think a separate TV/CD forum will keep him from posting his favorites here?

phobun
11-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Why do you have so much anger towards people? :S

Because she hates herself. Once she accepts herself, she'll mellow out.

sdman
11-06-2010, 08:30 PM
omg....

ts on ts sex is hot id love to see you having sex with a ts

BellaBellucci
11-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Because she hates herself. Once she accepts herself, she'll mellow out.

Thank you Mr. Diet Pop Psychologist.

~BB~

phobun
11-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Thank you Mr. Diet Pop Psychologist.

~BB~

You could use a diet and an psychologist, Pops.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2010, 09:08 PM

Wow. Really?! Tell me more. :lol:

~BB~

traLika
11-06-2010, 09:10 PM

And you could use a big dick up your ass to satisfy your cockhound obsession.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2010, 09:11 PM
And you could use a big dick up your ass to satisfy your cockhound obsession.

Wrong guy. This one's the neo-vagina fetishist. :geek:

~BB~

traLika
11-06-2010, 09:16 PM

~BB~

I know, but he still has an unhealthy cockhound fixation... ;)

phobun
11-06-2010, 09:19 PM
I know, but he still has an unhealthy cockhound fixation... ;)

As opposed a healthy cockhound fixation?

Grow a brain dipshit.

phobun
11-06-2010, 09:20 PM

~BB~

I just simply like pussy. Some of us are straight.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2010, 09:30 PM

I know this has been asked MANY times before to no avail, but...

why

are

you

here

then?!

~BB~

DarylWashington
11-06-2010, 09:34 PM

I had some pussy this past Monday, had my eyes closed thinking of sticking the chick's ass during intercourse.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2010, 09:35 PM
I had some pussy this past Monday, had my eyes closed thinking of sticking the chick's ass during intercourse.

Don't GG's give up ass to you or do you only know how to get it from TS's? :whistle: :lol:

~BB~

phobun
11-06-2010, 09:37 PM
I know this has been asked MANY times before to no avail, but...

why

are

you

here

then?!

~BB~

Not to check you out, that's for sure!

BellaBellucci
11-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Not to check you out, that's for sure!

I didn't ask what you're not here for. I understand you're not here for me. I'm a hideously deformed freak with no friends. I asked what you are here for.

But as usual you deflect the question.

~BB~

traLika
11-06-2010, 09:39 PM

Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn’t explain why you’re always going on about cock…

DarylWashington
11-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Don't GG's give up ass to you or do you only know how to get it from TS's? :whistle: :lol:

~BB~

Females in Dallas won't give me ANY ASS whatsoever, one reason I started messing with trans women in the first place!

phobun
11-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn’t explain why you’re always going on about cock…

I just make fun of the guys obsessed with cock.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Females in Dallas won't give me ANY ASS whatsoever, one reason I started messing with trans women in the first place!

I'm somewhat appalled but thankful for your honesty. :lol:

~BB~

traLika
11-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I just make fun of the guys obsessed with cock.

Nothing wrong with that either, but you seem to do it rather obsessively.

Oh well, each to their own...

DL_NL
11-07-2010, 12:27 AM
why

are

you

here

then?!

Guess he's trying how long it takes before everyone puts him on their ignore list.

sdman
11-08-2010, 06:00 PM

Let me put this big cock in your tight little ass

sdman
11-08-2010, 06:03 PM

im sure you like a straight dick in your ass hole too.