PDA

View Full Version : Domy and Vo Together?

Lavonne
11-25-2005, 06:19 AM
Or perhaps it might be more appropriate to title this Domy vs Vo Both these beauties are known for being assertive and liking to fuck other TGirls. I think the two of them together would be as hottt as it gets, and it would be very interesting to see which of these two would eventually impose her will on the other if it were an unscripted scene don't you think?

Lavonne

NickTheQuick
11-25-2005, 08:32 AM
My guess is that Domy wins the battle of the wills.

Lavonne
11-25-2005, 04:43 PM
In this particular picture Vo's facial expression is almost predatory with that beautiful fuckmonster of hers deep in Vicki's ass. I have seen only a solo clip of Vo and none of Domy so I dont really know enough about either of them to form an opinion but such things are really exciting to me.

Lavonne

drock
11-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Or perhaps it might be more appropriate to title this Domy vs Vo Both these beauties are known for being assertive and liking to fuck other TGirls. I think the two of them together would be as hottt as it gets, and it would be very interesting to see which of these two would eventually impose her will on the other if it were an unscripted scene don't you think?

Lavonne

Vo no doubt.

sinjin
11-27-2005, 04:49 AM
i'll go with vo.. theres no doubt

sdman
01-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I can't beleive Domy is getting rid of her cock?