PDA

View Full Version : Some ppl have no life!

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 05:14 AM
Ok so many of u have prob seen the "video" that has been goin around on many adult tube sites....these clips were stolen from me and were not meant to be seen...AS i sure u can tell......... me at a club with friends and driving around as well as some 1 on 1 with an ex bf of mine of almost 2 years was personal...i do share alot of my life with ppl some id like to keep to my self..Im no different then u .....I 2 get drunk and have hott sweaty sex with my mate... I have gotten the videos pulled off and on but the person keeps reloading them...if u see the video plz report it or let me know plz thanks.

xoxoxoxo

Sunshyne

rockabilly
11-03-2010, 05:24 AM
I found the guy doing it!

runround04
11-03-2010, 07:44 AM
I found the guy doing it!

hahaha Thats him, he killed me 35,000 times on WOW...

wauk08
11-03-2010, 12:34 PM
who care you should be glad some one did that maybe u can become famous.lolj/k it said though

shemalefun
11-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Please .. you posted the videos and are trying to generate interest .. I mean what do you think we were born yesterday...

Solitary Brother
11-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Ok so many of u have prob seen the "video" that has been goin around on many adult tube sites....these clips were stolen from me and were not meant to be seen...AS i sure u can tell......... me at a club with friends and driving around as well as some 1 on 1 with an ex bf of mine of almost 2 years was personal...i do share alot of my life with ppl some id like to keep to my self..Im no different then u .....I 2 get drunk and have hott sweaty sex with my mate... I have gotten the videos pulled off and on but the person keeps reloading them...if u see the video plz report it or let me know plz thanks.

xoxoxoxo

Sunshyne

I want to see ANY video with you naked in it.

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I found the guy doing it!lol i love you

who care you should be glad some one did that maybe u can become famous.lolj/k it said though
lol if u seen the video u would know...

Please .. you posted the videos and are trying to generate interest .. I mean what do you think we were born yesterday... Sweety u must not have seen the video...hopefully u never will...if u seen it it would be clear thats not the case

I want to see ANY video with you naked in it.
i know u love papi... :fuckin:

Avagadro
11-03-2010, 04:32 PM
link to video?

giovanni_hotel
11-03-2010, 04:36 PM
I respect your privacy, Sunshyne, but I won't lie. I'm mad I missed 'em!!!lol

DarylWashington
11-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Someone link me to the video lol, I wanna see what all this commotion is about!

slammer
11-03-2010, 04:54 PM
just copy her name on google, i have my doubts about you not wanting it out there you have ads on backpage good marketing on your part

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
just copy her name on google, i have my doubts about you not wanting it out there you have ads on backpage good marketing on your part

lol omg this is crazy lol ok well if or when u see youll be sayin im sure...ok she didnt want this out lol

raiku9909
11-03-2010, 05:08 PM
that sucks homey. seems to happen to a lot of people today. all in all it could be worse though.

i haven't seen it so i can't say, but even if you find it embarrassing it will build the brand.

lisaparadise
11-03-2010, 05:24 PM

xoxoxoxo

Sunshynewtf send me the link woman lol

www.tglovers.com
11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Girl....don't even trip off the haters! They are only helping you get your shine.
I haven't seen any of the videos and have no plans on looking at them...especially if they were intended to be private.