PDA

View Full Version : After almost five years, 1000 posts

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Sup all.

This is my 1000 post and I wanted to note it with some observations.

I got here by googling a cute girl I saw in NYC and have been here ever since.

The overwhelming majority of peeps here are lurkers but of those who do post, 95 % are cool but the 5% say things that are so heinous it makes it hard at times to not respond. But that is the only way to deal with true ignorance.

All the individuals I have hung out with irl are cool as hell and make being on HA fun. JIX and O are cool as hell as are all of the guys in LA and the guys in NYC. Goes double for the girls.

I got nothing but mad respect for all the girls here and what they have had to go through to get to where they are. To have the balls (no pun intended) to step out that first time or to come out to friends and family as transgendered has to be a tough thing to do. I try to go to events held on campus that give some insight into the transgendered experience and read studies, but just talking to girls about that lives has been more of an positive education than I could ever pay for.

HA aint real life. Its a Disney World for the trans industry and too much of it as with all things is never good. Glad it took me 5 years to get to a 1000 posts.

I think I know myself pretty well, warts and all and although there are a lot of things about being here that the greater society does not understand, I see a lot of positives here. For all the bullshit, people do try to look out for each other.

And with that said I am leaving.

yeah right.

Get the fuck outta here.

BellaBellucci
11-03-2010, 02:42 AM
First comment! W00t!

~BB~

rockabilly
11-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Ahh I remember when i hit 1k posts , seems almost like yesterday ... wait a minute Bella beat me by a second.

dskreet2
11-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Congrats Ed!! I didn't make it to Lexington, but I did go to NY for one on Sunny's parties. I didn't make Allanah's Tranny Horror party that Saturday because I wasn't feeling well enough. Sorry I missed it!

Wow, this is my 500 post on your 1000 post thread! Way to go Big Brother!

Silcc69
11-03-2010, 04:29 AM
LOl at the milestones in here.

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Bella hope we get to hang again soon and I had fun out in Cali.

Rock, can't nobody touch you for being a prolific poster.

Dskreet, man let's hit out to Vegas in January. It's going to be insane. Glad you got to hang out in NYC.

Bigguy
11-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Congratulations on the milestone. I don't recall how I found the board, it was even a longer time for me.

So who was the cute girl?

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 06:32 AM
I had seen a vid by Tony Vee of Penelope and googled it. A post by Mega came up and I have been here ever since.

BeardedOne
11-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Congrats on the first grand! You chatty bastard. ;)

glenntinnyc
11-03-2010, 03:35 PM
well said Ed

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 07:59 PM
B1 I appreciate the words and I hope you get elected some day. That's a returns party I want to be at.

Also appreciated Glenn. Gotta get back to nyc soon, fares are pretty cheap right now.

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2010, 08:01 PM
rookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah I am a rookie. You know what I like about you Kels? You are and activist and an actress, got in got out and had fun. You have done things to make things better.

And you are in Chicago so....

Now take yo ass back to school like I told you.

Coroner
11-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Congratulations on your 1000 post. Most posters found this forum by accident. I knew about this board since 2002 or 2003 (found it by looking for some pics), then lost it out of my sight, found it again and finally decided to join the party in 2006.

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2010, 08:34 PM
LOL ED thank you!!!

Ryz
11-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Soffttt.....

OEMEnemyNum1
11-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Mr. Ed. Always a pleasure hanging with you man.

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Yeah Coroner , it is a party and O we gonna have a blast in January.

Odelay
11-04-2010, 04:26 AM
I got nothing but mad respect for all the girls here and what they have had to go through to get to where they are. To have the balls (no pun intended) to step out that first time or to come out to friends and family as transgendered has to be a tough thing to do. I try to go to events held on campus that give some insight into the transgendered experience and read studies, but just talking to girls about that lives has been more of an positive education than I could ever pay for.

Co-sign.

Ed, you're one of the guys I always read. You usually have a funny or interesting insight on whatever's being discussed. And I agree with you on the #'s... 95% of the people around here are pretty chill.

Jericho
11-04-2010, 05:37 AM
Ahh I remember when i hit 1k posts , seems almost like yesterday

That's because it was yesterday! :rolleyes: :hide-1:

Gratz on the 1k, look forward to the next in 2015 :whistle:

blckhaze
11-04-2010, 05:43 AM
kelly is a racist. She made gxsr rock a KKK hood for halloween

oh and congrats and bout time

BeardedOne
11-04-2010, 11:53 PM
B1 I appreciate the words and I hope you get elected some day. That's a returns party I want to be at.

Also appreciated Glenn. Gotta get back to nyc soon, fares are pretty cheap right now.

Heh. Thanx.

Finally found the official record:

State Senate, District Fourteen (Not Governor, as was often suggested). My name appears alphabetically between (I shit thee not) Bozo The Clown and Elmer Fudd.

Seriously, of those three evils, would I be deemed the 'least'?

fred41
11-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Congratulations on passing a 1000...I think...

..anyway, you're always a gentleman...on a consistent basis...keep on posting!!

ed_jaxon
11-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Jericho I will probably get to London b4 I get another 1000.

Odelay, Haze and Fred, thanks bruhs.

B1 how you came in behind them is beyond belief.

And Susi I have been voting for you.