PDA

View Full Version : Jeff "Field Goal" Fisher

Silcc69
11-02-2010, 02:23 PM
*I know there is a separate sports board but its dead in there*

excerpt from the Tennessean

Safety Michael Griffin and running back (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/#) Chris Johnson posted on Twitter that the Titans should "get Randy Moss," but Fisher said their feelings wouldn't factor into the decision.
"I've had every player in the building come to my backdoor and say, 'Go get him. Go get him,' " he said.

While I doubt we can get him in the first place the fact that he said something that bone headed boggles the mind. You mean to hell me 53 players on our active roster have said to go get this guy, yet there feelings don't factor into your decision? I could understand a few but the whole FUCKIN TEAM!?

flabbybody
11-02-2010, 05:54 PM
players don't have to coach the guy. sometimes athletes with immense talent don't necessarily make your team better.
No one knows more about winning than Belichick. that's why Moss is no longer on his team. He gave up on routes and never blocks.

players only see what they want to see

Silcc69
11-02-2010, 06:47 PM
HE is only the second best WR of all time though.

bassman2546
11-02-2010, 09:55 PM
HE is only the second best WR of all time though.

Sure, but if his play is causing difficulties with winning games, then that opinion is a moot point. He IS getting older, too. He may be getting lazier now that his aged body has to carry that big head down field.

I thought Randy Moss changed a bit considering Ocho-dinko and Bl-Owens seemed to carry the crybaby load. Apparently that's not the case at all - not even close. Like the man above said, if a team that's 6 and 1 is giving up on him, why would a team that's 5-3 want him. It doesn't look like Tennessee is hurting for offence anyway. They lead the league in points scored. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

ed_jaxon
11-02-2010, 10:09 PM
If things are not right, Randy Moss is a cancer. Evidently he complained vigorously about a lunch spread that had some on the team wincing for the person who had ordered the food.

He had no support from his teammates and I applaud the Vikes for admitting their mistake quickly, taking their medicine and cutting their losses.

Praising the Pats when Favre had to be carted off was a classless move.

blckhaze
11-02-2010, 10:12 PM
The funny thing is, teams at the bottom of their divisions are WR heavy, an dteams that need him really dont want him and his volatile persona.

TO x 10

bulldog
11-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Yea if he just shut his mouth and did his job he would be alright and be getting paid big time, and probably with a contract extension as well.....wonder what will happen to Childress as well with making such an arrogant move without notifying the management whatsoever....

Silcc69
11-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Sure, but if his play is causing difficulties with winning games, then that opinion is a moot point. He IS getting older, too. He may be getting lazier now that his aged body has to carry that big head down field.

I thought Randy Moss changed a bit considering Ocho-dinko and Bl-Owens seemed to carry the crybaby load. Apparently that's not the case at all - not even close. Like the man above said, if a team that's 6 and 1 is giving up on him, why would a team that's 5-3 want him. It doesn't look like Tennessee is hurting for offence anyway. They lead the league in points scored. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

There were contract issues in NE. As a Titan fan our offensive numbers are deceptive as we score quite a few points off of turnovers. Yet we are dead last in T.O.P.

glenntinnyc
11-03-2010, 04:03 PM
he is like the plague zero rings cry baby, sure he has skills ut any coach would rather have a guy with hear abd a team player instead of him

bassman2546
11-03-2010, 06:35 PM
There were contract issues in NE. As a Titan fan our offensive numbers are deceptive as we score quite a few points off of turnovers. Yet we are dead last in T.O.P.

I think the Titans are making the most of their time of posession. Other teams having the ball that little would be last in their division easily. I'd those stats anyday knowing that if we can increase T.O.P. we could only excel that much more. And do it without the likes of Randy Moss.

Silcc69
11-03-2010, 10:55 PM
OMG!!!!

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101103/SPORTS01/101103067/Titans+win+waiver+claim+for+Randy+Moss