PDA

View Full Version : GLOW GIRL PARTIES???

shemale_ass_eater
11-25-2005, 04:49 AM
I've been out of the shemale club scene for a while. I know ms allanah starrr is running EVERYTHING now but is the glow girl party in that little downstairs club( on 7th ave south I think) still going on? I remember meeting babydoll there (I stil curse myself for not talking her home that night). I had me a lovely spanish BBW tranny who I just couldn't resist. She would take me back to her place every single time we saw each other. That's the only club she would go and now I can't find her anywhere. She used to sniff this crap called "rush" in a liltte yellow & red bottle and she lived in the projects by ave D close to the con-ed station. Anyone know who I'm talking bout please let me know some info on her. I've never been to any of allanah's recent events so I can't say how they where but I loved goin to glow girl 3-4 years ago.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-25-2005, 05:00 AM
here's the deal.........................
and I heard this from broads that frequent Allanah's parties..............

Gloria is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more Green Lantern husband playing 10 year old tracks on the turntables

No more cockroaches the size of a yugo wheel

No more "Play with my pussy" renditions by Gloria trying to get a record deal...........

It's a wrap, that place was a shithole

slinky
11-25-2005, 06:16 AM
The scene has changed. While I haven't been to Escuelita in ... forever... I've been to most of the others and I think in Manhattan the only regular event which is stocked awith large amount of very passable tgirls is Allanah's. (While I haven't been to the Village Cafe/?latest incarnation of Edelweiss? I'e walked by a number of times and it did not look promissing). And I went to one (new) spot this past Saturday which was deader than Franciso Franco.

shemale_ass_eater
11-25-2005, 05:03 PM
a message

Hugh Jarrod
11-25-2005, 05:09 PM
No more cockroaches the size of a yugo wheel

Aaaa man bummer.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-25-2005, 07:57 PM
lol

its time to move on to the future fellas- and live in the right now

the now bar like closed years ago- it's not even open anymore

slinky
11-25-2005, 08:14 PM
It wasn't years ago, it was 16 months ago (ok, almost 17).

Of course, it seemed like years for the new owners to actually open the new spot there.

tslvrnyc
11-26-2005, 01:48 AM
That Gil was a real asshole. He kicked me out so many fucking times....I argued once with the asshole bouncer outside (they wouldn't let me back in to get my jacket). He called the cops on me for soliciting!?!?

AllanahStarrNYC
11-26-2005, 01:52 AM
darling 16 months in the club business is years lol

slinky
11-26-2005, 02:02 AM
So which is shorter: Club Years or Dog Years?