PDA

View Full Version : help me choose

miamiboy
10-31-2010, 03:30 PM
i have a desire to suck a nice tgirl's cock , but i need her to be sweet and understanding ,as this will be my first time in a long time ( when i was younger my buddy and i used to suck each other off) i am not attracted to men , but am very attracted to cocks, i would love to have a cock in my mouth again , my girlfriend is fine with this and might want to suck it with me , she is awesome ! anyways if any of you can recommend me a nice provider , i would appreciate it
p.s. i am into natural looking girls , breast's are not important and i live in miami

phobun
10-31-2010, 04:13 PM
i have a desire to suck a nice tgirl's cock , but i need her to be sweet and understanding ,as this will be my first time in a long time ( when i was younger my buddy and i used to suck each other off) i am not attracted to men , but am very attracted to cocks, i would love to have a cock in my mouth again , my girlfriend is fine with this and might want to suck it with me , she is awesome ! anyways if any of you can recommend me a nice provider , i would appreciate it
p.s. i am into natural looking girls , breast's are not important and i live in miami

As an aspiring cockhound, you'll find a lot of mentorship around here!

alyssaluxor
10-31-2010, 05:35 PM

by the way i have many clientelle who told me same stories as yours. they told me when they are young during high school/ college they used to SUCK COCK of their buddies and now they are middle age they are missing SUCKING COCKS!

BeardedOne
10-31-2010, 06:18 PM
"Sweet and understanding" may cost extra. ;)

Good luck.

Richctdude
10-31-2010, 06:24 PM
if you can afford it Jennifer paris

phobun
10-31-2010, 07:48 PM
by the way i have many clientelle who told me same stories as yours. they told me when they are young during high school/ college they used to SUCK COCK of their buddies and now they are middle age they are missing SUCKING COCKS!

Those are probably the same guys who come on here and say "It's all about the girl, the cock is secondary!" Yeah right.

Why do you capitalize SUCK COCK?

alyssaluxor
10-31-2010, 07:59 PM
Those are probably the same guys who come on here and say "It's all about the girl, the cock is secondary!" Yeah right.

Why do you capitalize SUCK COCK?

you know it ;)

cockbanditry :jerkoff

MissBStar
10-31-2010, 08:56 PM
i have a desire to suck a nice tgirl's cock

i'm shocked

Thor57
10-31-2010, 09:07 PM
try something like this.....:Bowdown:

Ryz
10-31-2010, 10:49 PM
Oh it's not about the 9 inch cock, I'm attracted to femininity. I just like to appreciate a big meaty cock on an amazing female body. I like trannies because they take pride in being feminine unlike real girls.... I just love worshiping a shechock ect. ect. :smh :smh
http://blacktgirlsluts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Black-Tgirl-Gabriella-1.jpg

Jericho
10-31-2010, 11:07 PM
I notice the usual suspects are in the playground! :rolleyes:

BeardedOne
11-01-2010, 12:23 AM
I notice the usual suspects are in the playground! :rolleyes:

Dammit!

You owe me a keyboard and a beer. :P