PDA

View Full Version : Jus want my haters to know

FreddieGomez
10-29-2010, 01:22 AM
i have a gf now so i probably wont be on here as much....

dgs925
10-29-2010, 01:39 AM
But you just learned to spell your words out, don't go.......

TsVanessa69
10-29-2010, 01:44 AM
well he told us he was leaving and never did
so i highly doubt he has a girlfriend

kukm4
10-29-2010, 01:48 AM
YouTube - Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU)

FreddieGomez
10-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Didn't say i was leaving. jus said i wont be here as much....

zekemek
10-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Jesus fuck dude. You're more insecure and attention starved than any woman I've ever met. Good luck coming out. Your friends and family will all have seen it coming. Tired of seeing your stupid threads that contribute nothing.

Silcc69
10-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Is she a TS, Freddie?

betts
10-29-2010, 03:19 AM
But you just learned to spell your words out, don't go.......

hahahaha. nice.

renoned
10-29-2010, 03:21 AM
:???::???::screwy:crazy:moon

TSMichelleAustin
10-29-2010, 03:23 AM
is she the TS the other day he said he wouldn't show pics of because he didn't want to find she had worked or been used so much! Funny how one day he says he is chatting with a TS then next hes got a gf.... I wonder! He must be like 20, immature and insecure!!!

bladex76
10-29-2010, 03:52 AM
lest see how many pages this one get

Tarissa
10-29-2010, 04:15 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:sleep

Pelheckitt
10-29-2010, 04:23 AM
Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

alyssaluxor
10-29-2010, 06:17 AM

Ohhhh my Goshhh! Dont leave me! :(

Ok FUCK me first before you go *wink wink*

TsVanessa69
10-29-2010, 06:27 AM
is she the TS the other day he said he wouldn't show pics of because he didn't want to find she had worked or been used so much! Funny how one day he says he is chatting with a TS then next hes got a gf.... I wonder! He must be like 20, immature and insecure!!!
Nah just a liar making up a fake life on the internet.

Dino Velvet
10-29-2010, 07:03 AM
Hey there, Fred. I don't really know you but what makes you worth hating? Congrats on your new broad. Throw her a bone for me, will 'ya?

phobun
10-29-2010, 07:53 AM

This won't last. A diminutive male ditz with a career as a busboy isn't relationship material.

LAGent4ts
10-29-2010, 08:11 AM
Congratulations Fred. This might work for you. No arguments, No headaches, and she will never walk out on you. Did you get the extended warranty?

fred41
10-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Congratulations Fred. This might work for you. No arguments, No headaches, and she will never walk out on you. Did you get the extended warranty?

C'mon LA..you know what those things cost?..lol...not on that salary.

hippifried
10-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Nobody hates you, Freddie. Everybody's just got you pegged as full of shit, that's all.

Now about this girlfriend:
Does she know?
Gonna tell her?
Can I or any of us tell her for you? (Just trying to help)
Gonna post a pic so we can give our critiques?

TsVanessa69
10-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Nobody hates you, Freddie. Everybody's just got you pegged as full of shit, that's all.

Now about this girlfriend:
Does she know?
Gonna tell her?
Can I or any of us tell her for you? (Just trying to help)
Gonna post a pic so we can give our critiques?
I told you guys he is gay and has a profile on BGC where he picks up MEN

james66
10-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I like curry.

Jericho
10-29-2010, 01:16 PM

Does she take it up the arse?
:ignore:

Ryz
10-29-2010, 01:33 PM
I told you guys he is gay and has a profile on BGC where he picks up MEN

:smh :smh :smh

DL_NL
10-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Let's see how long it lasts this time.

traLika
10-29-2010, 07:13 PM

Who gives a shit? Start a thread if you have something interesting to say. Otherwise stfu!

jus sayin'

LAGent4ts
10-29-2010, 07:25 PM
C'mon LA..you know what those things cost?..lol...not on that salary.

ah, the power of Craigslist!

craigslist (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/) > for sale / wanted (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sss/) > Adult toys & games (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/tag/)
I am looking to sell 2 of my silicon dolls with male attachments. Like new, top of the line and orgy proven.
Well cared and sold "as is".
Sorry, no test drives. Make offer.

rockabilly
10-29-2010, 08:02 PM

Jericho
10-29-2010, 08:06 PM
Did you take it up the arse?

NYBURBS
10-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Didn't say i was leaving. jus said i wont be here as much....

Na, you definitely said you were leaving in an earlier thread.

DL_NL
10-29-2010, 09:33 PM
So instead of 30 inane attention-whoring topics we get only 20?

fred41
10-29-2010, 10:48 PM
ah, the power of Craigslist!

craigslist (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/) > for sale / wanted (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sss/) > Adult toys & games (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/tag/)
I am looking to sell 2 of my silicon dolls with male attachments. Like new, top of the line and orgy proven.
Well cared and sold "as is".
Sorry, no test drives. Make offer.

lol @ orgy proven...

bladex76
10-30-2010, 09:27 PM
4 and going

LittleGuy
10-31-2010, 01:44 AM
who deleted my post? too many pussies on this site

phobun
10-31-2010, 01:46 AM
who deleted my post? too many pussies on this site

Stop whining. You're like a lobotomized George Jefferson.

FreddieGomez
11-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Is she a TS, Freddie?

nope........she a genetic girl.

FreddieGomez
11-01-2010, 08:21 PM

i jus realized trannies are too much drama to get involved with. i'd rather not go into detail because peeps love to argue. i have my opinion and you have yours. i'm not about to go back and forth over petty bullshit that we'll never agree on. i'll jus leave it at that.

blonde_sweetheart
11-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Do this mean you arent gonna swallow my load like you promised?

rockabilly
11-02-2010, 01:16 AM
How graphic Ashley lol.

Silcc69
11-02-2010, 02:35 AM
Do this mean you arent gonna swallow my load like you promised?

Only if you swallow mines too.

mballings
11-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Fred, you are an attention whore, you NEED this site to let people know you exist, to validate your existence. Just do us all a favor and stop the shameless self promotion and needless updates, nobody gives a shit about your search for more dick in your mouth.

FreddieGomez
11-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Fred, you are an attention whore, you NEED this site to let people know you exist, to validate your existence. Just do us all a favor and stop the shameless self promotion and needless updates, nobody gives a shit about your search for more dick in your mouth.

thanks "mista 2 posts to my name"

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 09:48 PM
does ne one give a hell about u ne ways...

blonde_sweetheart
11-03-2010, 10:32 PM
The same can be said about you. You got the personality of a cigarette butt. So just pray you don't get into a disfiguring accident or something of that nature because without your "looks" you aint shit. And you aint shit but a piece of ass. You can only look good for so long until a horrendous personality destroys it which you seem to be doin a great job of that on your own makin enemies left and right. But ...always remember no matter how hot you think you are there's always someone HOTTER

And you're only good if you got $$$ which your broke ass clearly doesn't!! BEsides I thought you were going away??? What happened?? Couldn't stop thinking about sucking big dicks and swallowing big loads of cum??? Filthy homosexual

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Freddie u are the BIGGEST LOSER EVER!!! is there even one comment from ANYONE askin u to stay or ne thing pov EVERYONE HATEs u cuz ur an ass... Put some lupe in ur butt give me 300 and get ready...

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 11:05 PM
And you're only good if you got $$$ which your broke ass clearly doesn't!! BEsides I thought you were going away??? What happened?? Couldn't stop thinking about sucking big dicks and swallowing big loads of cum??? Filthy homosexual

Little lady letting the claws come out.

Such a sweet girl, now tell the truth....has Mimi hacked your account?

Ryz
11-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Freddie u are the BIGGEST LOSER EVER!!! is there even one comment from ANYONE askin u to stay or ne thing pov EVERYONE HATEs u cuz ur an ass... Put some lupe in ur butt give me 300 and get ready...

http://reactionimage.org/img/big/324235.jpg

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Who is Lupe and why would Freddie put him in his butt?

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Who is Lupe and why would Freddie put him in his butt?

Lube lol and we can use joe if needed...

ed_jaxon
11-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Well Lupe was there first so Joe has to wait.

Legend
11-03-2010, 11:58 PM

About a couple of weeks before that he literally went from running away from a transwoman who he supposely met online because she wasn't passable enough too supposely standing up for a transwoman in front of his homophobic "homies" later he described having intercourse with the same girl as having "forbidden sex",freddie is funny because everything he says is made up bullshit.

TSMichelleAustin
11-04-2010, 12:10 AM
About a couple of weeks before that he literally went from running away from a transwoman who he supposely met online because she wasn't passable enough too supposely standing up for a transwoman in front of his homophobic "homies" later he described having intercourse with the same girl as having "forbidden sex",freddie is funny because everything he says is made up bullshit.

:iagree: Totally

FreddieGomez
11-04-2010, 01:23 AM

Nah this is incorrect. The trannie chick I had sex with is a completely different trannie. The trannie I didn't sleep with was one i met online, and once again IT WAS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT BECAUSE HER PICS WERE PROBABLY PHOTOSHOPPED BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LOOK THE SAME IN PERSON. The one i did sleep wit was one i happened to see around town in person(i was told by one of my boys she was a man which i didn't believe) and i happened to see her online sayin she WAS a trannie so hit her up, she remembered me from when i saw her one time and wanted to chill. I never fucked the first one or even bothered to see her again. and i never stood up for any trannie in front of anyone. i aint that stupid. But i will say the one i did sleep wit was way more passable, she's like 5'5 or 5'6, short and puerto rican. The other chick is black. Lets not get my stories twisted hoping to discredit me further because others are comin out of the woodwork disrespecting me.

SunshyneMonroe
11-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Freddie didnt i tell u to put that lube in ur butt so u can shut up already....Sunshyne's gonna give u want u need honey

Legend
11-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Nah this is incorrect. The trannie chick I had sex with is a completely different trannie. The trannie I didn't sleep with was one i met online, and once again IT WAS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT BECAUSE HER PICS WERE PROBABLY PHOTOSHOPPED BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LOOK THE SAME IN PERSON. The one i did sleep wit was one i happened to see around town in person(i was told by one of my boys she was a man which i didn't believe) and i happened to see her online sayin she WAS a trannie so hit her up, she remembered me from when i saw her one time and wanted to chill. I never fucked the first one or even bothered to see her again. and i never stood up for any trannie in front of anyone. i aint that stupid. But i will say the one i did sleep wit was way more passable, she's like 5'5 or 5'6, short and puerto rican. The other chick is black. Lets not get my stories twisted hoping to discredit me further because others are comin out of the woodwork disrespecting me.

I know their were two wait i think you said something about three though the first one who was your attempt at meeting a transsexual ever in your life and apon glancing her from a distance you decided to run away like a coward because she was not passable in your eyes but didn't you also mention hanging up on a transwoman on the phone because she sounded like a man and then there is that epic moment the first transwoman you've been with the one you dubbed having "forbidden sex" with all this within a couple of weeks time period i'm sure people won't think your full of shit from you "stories" dude next time it would be awesome if you could some how throw in a dragon or leprechaun in your next story.

NYBURBS
11-04-2010, 11:48 AM
next time it would be awesome if you could some how throw in a dragon or leprechaun in your next story.

HAHA lol'd hard

phobun
11-04-2010, 03:06 PM
next time it would be awesome if you could some how throw in a dragon or leprechaun in your next story.

He's a troll who inhabits a fantasy world.
And trolls don't like leprechauns but they do like faeries and as in his case sometimes trolls even put drag on.