PDA

View Full Version : Attack on transsexual woman caught on tape

www.tglovers.com
10-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Its really sad that we live in a world where things like this are the norm.

Click here for the video. (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/10/assault-on-transgender-woman-in.html)

Silcc69
10-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Wonder if the perp was an MS-13 gangmember? But wow oh wow people act like animals at times.

Blazr63
That is disturbing.

Net Informer (http://agsxpress.com)

Star Angel 86
That's really fucked and you don't really think of that as a violent part of town I've eaten Pinks on numerous occasions and I went to the Plaza once this lass I knew from Blacklite was performing there.

uchetal
10-28-2010, 05:52 PM
I hope they get the SOB!!

FREEFALLL666
10-28-2010, 06:04 PM
I am actually impressed that the report featured feminine pronouns..

Silcc69
10-28-2010, 06:41 PM

LMAO
oooooooo

www.tglovers.com
10-28-2010, 11:41 PM
I figured with it being in California the reporters would have a greater knowledge and sensitivity. It is nice to see that they did at least give her the dignity of the correct pronouns.

LAGent4ts
10-31-2010, 07:02 AM
I figured with it being in California the reporters would have a greater knowledge and sensitivity. It is nice to see that they did at least give her the dignity of the correct pronouns.

I've noticed that the LA press has come around exactly as you stated. I first noticed it with the reports about Paulina Ibarra a year ago August. This new found sensitivity does seem to be catching on with the written media as well, as the story most papers ran about the recent passing of Ruby (Jenna), which came from the wire services only mentioned a female.
LAPD has become more sensitive to how they discuss these crimes (again, ref back to Paulina Ibarra news conference) and seem to be treating them as cases they want to solve and not placed at the bottom of the pile.
The sad fact is that there seems to be so much more crime against Transgendered individuals recently that we take notice of how it is reported. Where does all this hate come from and how can people be so closed minded. I just don't get it.

PomonaCA
10-31-2010, 08:23 AM
It would be nice if you put the body of your message in the thread, rather than making a mention of the topic and then directing us to your name branded website.

A girl died (and though it may not be your intent) it appears that you are using the death to promote your brand in the name of Transwoman rights.

Please tell us what happened, in the thread, rather than linking topic after topic to your blog, video etc. It's helpful. If we want real change, then discussions must be open right here on this board.