PDA

View Full Version : no more nick and jessica !!!

hwbs
11-24-2005, 08:56 AM
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1514515/20051123/lachey_nick.jhtml?headlines=true

hmm just in time for the holidays...im guessing a dvd is coming out soon, lmao :roll:

Thick_Bar
11-24-2005, 09:29 AM
After looking at that pic. I'd say he left her for a girl that knows how to eat a cheeseburger.

NickTheQuick
11-24-2005, 09:31 AM
I heard she left him because she walked in on Nick and Matt Leinart for the second time. Nick was giving him a bj.... he kept calling his cock Heisman.

BlackAdder
11-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Well if you gotta name it, thats a good one...

Id have strangled her ass and made her a desert flower long ago..

BeardedOne
11-24-2005, 03:28 PM
There are times that I'm glad that the only teevee in my house is laying on its side with a cookie jar on top. I still haven't quite figured out who these two are. :roll:

Izzit any surprise, really?

The reason the divorce rate in the United States is 50% is because the other 50% can't afford the legal fees. :P

hwbs
11-24-2005, 09:47 PM
quote: The reason the divorce rate in the United States is 50% is because the other 50% can't afford the legal fees

LMFAO :claps

AllanahStarrNYC
11-24-2005, 09:53 PM
thank the lord=

she gets on my last nerve

he is so fine

i wished he liked trannysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*Kiely_Marie*
11-25-2005, 04:29 AM
:cry: I LOVE JESSICA LOL! NICK IS CUTE TOO BUT I THINK THEY BROKE UP CAUSE OF JEALOUSY AND ALSO CAUSE SHE IS THE BREAD WINNER! HE CANT TAKE IT CAUSE SHES WAY BIGGER OF A STAR THAN HIM!

OH YEAH ... U CANT FORGET HER FATHER - I THINK THERE WAS SOME ISSUES!

hwbs
11-25-2005, 04:37 AM
well the shelf life of a pop star, rivals that of an nfl running back.....well ill use a quote from wendy williams (radio) she seems like more of a "cold fish"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-25-2005, 05:06 AM
MTV saved Jessica Simpson's career
she wasn't shit until they got that reality show
I hope she has a great agent who can land her a few gigs quickly, because when her 15 extra mins of fame have diminished she's a done deal

Nick peaked years ago, so it's not a problem, dudes like him can get soap opera work or he can open up a few clubs or whatever

but Jessica.............................. let's just say the only way she'll succeed after this shit will be to go strictly into Gospel music.

rick_932
11-26-2005, 01:21 AM
I heard she left him because she walked in on Nick and Matt Leinart for the second time. Nick was giving him a bj.... he kept calling his cock Heisman.

hahahah. i thought i was the only one who noticed nick's obsession with leinart

tslvrnyc
11-26-2005, 01:51 AM
thank the lord=

she gets on my last nerve

he is so fine

i wished he liked trannysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can't stand her either...

There might be hope for Nick though. I think Jessica kinda looks like a tranny, she's got a masculine jaw.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-26-2005, 01:55 AM
i dont she likes sex

wasnt he always beggin to have sex with her on the show-

hunny if he was my husband- i'd be wearing him out lol

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fine

chloe8269
11-26-2005, 07:53 AM
ahah yes maam !

hwbs
11-26-2005, 09:21 AM
i dont she likes sex

wasnt he always beggin to have sex with her on the show-

hunny if he was my husband- i'd be wearing him out lol

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fine

li guess i know what to get allanah for christmas, lol