PDA

View Full Version : ould love to post pics

FreddieGomez
10-26-2010, 06:55 AM
Of the trannie chick i'm talkin to but i don't want anybody to tell me they've paid her for sex or what not...so i won't...plus i dont wanna be wit a chick who's all used up so i wont....have a great night

TSMichelleAustin
10-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Um, why even post a thread about it then? I guess for attention like everyone says u do! Well no matter if people on here tell u if shes a slut/whore or not is not an issue, it will come out one day!!! So why deny the fact that a lot of us girls work and have sex with men with or without money! LOL

bigpapi81
10-26-2010, 10:52 AM
Um, why even post a thread about it then? I guess for attention like everyone says u do! Well no matter if people on here tell u if shes a slut/whore or not is not an issue, it will come out one day!!! So why deny the fact that a lot of us girls work and have sex with men with or without money! LOL

i agree with you Michelle, by the way, you look fantastic.

DL_NL
10-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Yawn. More attention whoring.

TSMichelleAustin
10-26-2010, 10:57 AM
i agree with you Michelle, by the way, you look fantastic.
Thank you hun!!!!

What is the need to put all his business out in open on here? Then he gets pissed off when girls and guys go off on him and wonders why no one likes him!!!

DL_NL
10-26-2010, 11:04 AM
He doesn't learn. Either he gets off on being ridiculed or he's a grade A moron.

Jericho
10-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Epic troll is...Obvious! :shrug

TSMichelleAustin
10-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Epic troll is...Obvious! :shrug
LMAO :dancing:

Ryz
10-26-2010, 01:50 PM
15 page thread! Let's do this!

TsVanessa69
10-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Thank you hun!!!!

What is the need to put all his business out in open on here? Then he gets pissed off when girls and guys go off on him and wonders why no one likes him!!!
He is a bitchass, I keep tellin you guys, but noooooobody ever listens to me

TsVanessa69
10-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Of the trannie chick i'm talkin to but i don't want anybody to tell me they've paid her for sex or what not...so i won't...plus i dont wanna be wit a chick who's all used up so i wont....have a great night
I could post a pic of the dude I'm talkin to as well, but is that really something to brag about?
Is it any of our business you chasin a tranny?
Are her shoulders smaller than the other one??
Do you want a cookie?

TSMichelleAustin
10-26-2010, 09:23 PM
He is a bitchass, I keep tellin you guys, but noooooobody ever listens to me
I totally see it now!!!!