PDA

View Full Version : yo haz ne1 seen paranormal act 2?

FreddieGomez
10-26-2010, 04:20 AM
waz it gud?

bellamy
10-26-2010, 04:40 AM
Ok maybe I'm just getting old but I don't get it. It seems to me that typing/writing with this type of grammer is more work then it is to type it correctly.....and certainly does not make you seem terribly intelligent.

But to answer the question....No the first movie was bad I doubt this would be any better.

runround04
10-26-2010, 04:43 AM
The first one led me to believe Id see a Demon. Goat feet, fire eyes ect... all i saw were some footprints. FAIL!! Gonna pass on the second edition.

phobun
10-26-2010, 04:47 AM
Ok maybe I'm just getting old but I don't get it. It seems to me that typing/writing with this type of grammer is more work then it is to type it correctly.....and certainly does not make you seem terribly intelligent.

I agree. He types sentences like a teenaged girl. Any man who does that might as well eat quiche. I bet he dresses up, just like his soulmate Solitary Sister.

uncutlove
10-26-2010, 05:21 AM

But to answer the question....No the first movie was bad I doubt this would be any better.

I'm sure you meant 'grammar' and 'than' as such an educated person as yourself wouldn't spell grammar wrong and then use the wrong 'than.' ... Right? :geek::geek::geek::geek:

Oh, btw, heres a hint for you so you never make this mistake again.
Than = comparing things (x is better than y)
Then = talking about time (x bought milk, then bought cookies)

FreddieGomez
10-26-2010, 05:32 AM
thanks for hijackin my thread wit this nonsense......

Mari_Mar
10-26-2010, 05:41 AM
He's kind of right though Freddie... It is kind of creepy the way you spell things...

I saw the movie last night. I jumped a couple of times, and I had some trouble falling asleep. It was fun, but ultimately, I'd recommend waiting for it to come out on DVD. Don't spend the money to see it in the theaters...

hwbs
10-26-2010, 05:22 PM
There is mispelling something by accident and then doing on purpose like all the cool kids haha

BLKGSXR
10-26-2010, 09:22 PM
hey man if yooh dunt cunt dat shiet oyut Imma fck yooh ^

dgs925
10-26-2010, 09:51 PM
waz it gud?

Learn to speak English, for fuck's sake.

Or go away, either is fine with me.

TSMichelleAustin
10-26-2010, 10:15 PM
FIRST ONE SUCKED ASS WHY WASTE MONEY ON 2????

And no comment on the way he spells shit!!! But ive been thinking same!

gaiseric
10-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Can't someone break his keyboard

FreddieGomez
10-26-2010, 10:34 PM
not sayin shit..................

gaiseric
10-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Why post then

AmyDaly
10-27-2010, 12:46 AM
not sayin shit..................

I is not replyin fo shit

Silcc69
10-27-2010, 12:50 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Spelling-Grammar_Time.gif

loren
10-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Ya, I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD.

tsparisangelline
10-27-2010, 03:45 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Spelling-Grammar_Time.gif

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

runround04
10-27-2010, 05:55 AM
He's kind of right though Freddie... It is kind of creepy the way you spell things...

I saw the movie last night. I jumped a couple of times, and I had some trouble falling asleep. It was fun, but ultimately, I'd recommend waiting for it to come out on DVD. Don't spend the money to see it in the theaters...

Does he have Fire eyes and goat feet like any Demon worth a shit should have?? Do ya see him in this one?

Ryz
10-27-2010, 06:00 AM
I'm sure you meant 'grammar' and 'than' as such an educated person as yourself wouldn't spell grammar wrong and then use the wrong 'than.' ... Right? :geek::geek::geek::geek:

Oh, btw, heres a hint for you so you never make this mistake again.
Than = comparing things (x is better than y)
Then = talking about time (x bought milk, then bought cookies)
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Ryz
10-27-2010, 06:03 AM
I love how people complain about shit, but continue to bump his threads back to the top of the page. If it annoys you, and you don't like seeing it. Why even respond to the thread?
Honestly....

Silcc69
10-27-2010, 06:13 AM
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/05/12/99-grammar/

I'm just sayin though

FreddieGomez
10-27-2010, 06:50 AM
I love how people complain about shit, but continue to bump his threads back to the top of the page. If it annoys you, and you don't like seeing it. Why even respond to the thread?
Honestly....

good lookin out....they fascinated wit me...bwahaha....

AllanahStarrNYC
10-27-2010, 04:46 PM
I could not even make out what the heading of this post READ.

phobun
10-27-2010, 05:19 PM
I could not even make out what the heading of this post READ.

YouTube - Stewardess I Speak Jive! - AIRPLANE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymMBEwtRZOg)

BiCuriousGeorge
10-27-2010, 05:55 PM
If you are tired of reading Freddie's posts then click on you user control panel (User CP) on left side of screen under the banners. Then click on "Edit Ignore List" and put his name down on the list. It will prevent you from being stuck reading his posts. Unfortunately you still see his "Threads" but you don't see his posts in those threads. Only way you will be forced to see them is when someone else quotes him and posts it on their post.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-28-2010, 12:20 AM
YouTube - Stewardess I Speak Jive! - AIRPLANE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymMBEwtRZOg)

LMAO

From one of my FAVORITE movies everrrrrrrrrrrr!

I don't mind Freddie's posts, I just can't understand all those abbreviations
people are making today, ESPECIALLY while texting. I mean if English is my second language and I at least make an effort, well.... :)

Oh no, I haven't seen the film, hehehe

Norma
10-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Chump don wunt da help, chump don git da help!

classic.

good taste Allanah babe.

Tepres
10-28-2010, 01:39 AM
waz it gud?

I just saw it. It was about as good as the first one. The main difference was that most of the camera views were coming more from an in-home security/nanny cam, rather than a hand-held cam, which is all that was used in the first movie.