PDA

View Full Version : NY TS Parties...What do you know?

mac.B
10-26-2010, 04:06 AM
So my Nov. trip to L.A. has been postponed til early Jan (will still miss blue moon nights but catch the new goddess night and t girl tues.) Before that though, I'll be in NYC again and I'm thinking of checking out the NYC ts party scene.

I dont know anything about it though and all of the pictures that I've seen were years old. Let me know what its like someone.

ELSAPO
10-26-2010, 05:13 AM
I went to my first Sunny Dee lite part the other night. It was not bad. The girls were very hot but man oh man where they hustling. Just take a ton of cash. Sunny was very sweet and looks amazing.

mac.B
10-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Yeah? So its that kind of party? At least you said that the girls were hot tho. is Allanahs party the same way? Any familiar faces at these things or what?

missyplay
10-26-2010, 05:39 AM
check this out mac b

http://www.facebook.com/enyclub?v=wall

mac.B
10-26-2010, 05:59 AM
check this out mac b

http://www.facebook.com/enyclub?v=wall

So this is basically a gay club w/ ts women attending?

tsdvdman
10-26-2010, 05:20 PM
So this is basically a gay club w/ ts women attending?
Those pics are not a real eflection of the parties you are thinking about. Sunny and Allanah parties are off the chain. If you like seeing some of the sexiest hottest ts girls around then you should definitely go, and if you think you might want to hook up with one of them make sure you bring some loot. The girls are hustlin big time,but that's just the flow. Trust me you aint going to believe how hot some of those girls look.

mac.B
10-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Those pics are not a real eflection of the parties you are thinking about. Sunny and Allanah parties are off the chain. If you like seeing some of the sexiest hottest ts girls around then you should definitely go, and if you think you might want to hook up with one of them make sure you bring some loot. The girls are hustlin big time,but that's just the flow. Trust me you aint going to believe how hot some of those girls look.

So these are working girls? Whatever, least there will be something to look at. Who's parties have the hotter girls tho sunny or allanah?

tsdvdman
10-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Both my dude. It's New York,,the greatest city in the world. And yes they are working girls,,but you never know, one or two might be feeling you outside of the norm, besides you are just breezing through it's all good. Don't hesitate patricapate.

amberskyi
10-26-2010, 09:03 PM
ive always wanted to go to one..too nervous though

mac.B
10-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Both my dude. It's New York,,the greatest city in the world. And yes they are working girls,,but you never know, one or two might be feeling you outside of the norm, besides you are just breezing through it's all good. Don't hesitate patricapate.

I feel u mane. Coo. But am I gonna have to bribe someone to get one of ma dudes in? One of them wont be 21 by that time.

Helvis2012
10-27-2010, 02:46 AM
Allanah has a party and so does Sunny. There's always something going on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Ina has a party at Hamachi on Saturday. Check it out on the web.

dskreet2
10-27-2010, 03:46 AM
ive always wanted to go to one..too nervous though

Please come this Saturday to the Halloween (Tranny Horror...) party. My treat for at least a couple of drinks! I have a fake "Immortal" mask from the movie 300. As I remember the movie, none of the Immortals' face plates were smiling in a sinister way. But for $5, I'll work with trying to make it better.