PDA

View Full Version : Non-Sex Board

LaCosa
10-25-2010, 08:41 AM
Okay... it's understandable no one would want to be sexually objectified all the time. If I'm understanding things correctly this is a big issue in the lives of many transsexuals.

So, I'm curious, and I don't intend this question as an attack, but are there any non-sexualized discussion board for transsexuals specifically, that any of you visit?

I want to be fair, and I don't mind also being in an environment online, where people can converse, discuss, laugh, and agree or disagree with t-girls without the girls exposing themselves or being placed in sexual images and contexts.

I hope no one takes this query the wrong way. My intent is not to offend anyone.

BellaBellucci
10-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Okay... it's understandable no one would want to be sexually objectified all the time. If I'm understanding things correctly this is a big issue in the lives of many transsexuals.

So, I'm curious, and I don't intend this question as an attack, but are there any non-sexualized discussion board for transsexuals specifically, that any of you visit?

I want to be fair, and I don't mind also being in an environment online, where people can converse, discuss, laugh, and agree or disagree with t-girls without the girls exposing themselves or being placed in sexual images and contexts.

I hope no one takes this query the wrong way. My intent is not to offend anyone.

It's just starting out (again, long story!) but you could try my networking site Total-TG.com. We have a little over 200 members so far this time and some of the features are still in beta, but you can meet really cool peeps there. We allow adult content, but we're not dedicated to it, so that makes for a nice compromise IMHO.

~BB~

LaCosa
10-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Okay, Bella, thanks.