AdaraLove
10-25-2010, 07:40 AM
I was wondering if anyone have had a bad experience or butchered FFS from
Dr Spiegel in Boston.
If so would you please contact me?

Thanks!

runround04
10-25-2010, 07:44 AM
Im guessing you did or are thinkin of seeing him?

AdaraLove
10-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Yeah I had the miss fortune of picking him to do work on my face... The thing is that I could not find one bad review anywhere and that's why I went to him.
But it turned into a horror story of not just a little something going wrong but as if everything he did was just a rushed, sloppy job, he just butchered my face...I am so upset about this. I am trying to find more girls who may have had a bad experience and see how they went about resolving the issue.

MissBStar
10-25-2010, 08:12 AM
wow Spiegal? I've heard that name ALOT. I'm so sorry honey xoxo How long has it been since he has worked on you

MissBStar
10-25-2010, 08:12 AM
if you join trueselves.com and post something there you will get alot of responses. ALOT of girls there see Spiegal

AdaraLove
10-25-2010, 08:19 AM
Its been a little over a month and now that the swelling has come down I can see all the imperfections and how bad he butchered my face, anyhow thanks for the link I will look it up..

runround04
10-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Yeah I had the miss fortune of picking him to do work on my face... The thing is that I could not find one bad review anywhere and that's why I went to him.
But it turned into a horror story of not just a little something going wrong but as if everything he did was just a rushed, sloppy job, he just butchered my face...I am so upset about this. I am trying to find more girls who may have had a bad experience and see how they went about resolving the issue.

I just Googled him, I can see why you chose him, he appears very reputable. Sorry things didnt go well for you....Have you gone back to see what he has to say for himself regarding the results?

AdaraLove
10-25-2010, 08:27 AM
I have contacted his office, they keep telling me he is busy and to wait 3 months for a follow up...
I guess he doesn't care now he is got his $20gs

runround04
10-25-2010, 08:36 AM
I have contacted his office, they keep telling me he is busy and to wait 3 months for a follow up...
I guess he doesn't care now he is got his $20gs

If your local, go down there in person and wait to be seen. The sooner the better I'd think. I cant believe a medical profesional would act like this, if you cant trust Dr's who can ya trust.

MissBStar
10-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Its been a little over a month and now that the swelling has come down I can see all the imperfections and how bad he butchered my face, anyhow thanks for the link I will look it up..

Babe take a deep breath. the best thing to do is to wait 3-6 months. It's going to take a long time for it to heal. Make sure you're taking proper care of yourself but most of all. Chill out mama. It takes a long time for the swelling to calm down and for you to see what he really did.

From what I have read Spiegal is amazing with noses. What exactly did he do for you?

amberskyi
10-26-2010, 09:14 PM
thats so weird.i want to dr.spigegal for my nose job and adams apple removal.im thrilled with the results even though there's an issues with one of my nostrils.ive seen him a couple of times for post-op appointments and never had an issue setting something up.im just in love with his staff,super nice people!!

AdaraLove
10-27-2010, 01:32 AM
He agreed to see me in 2 weeks so I'm just gonna wait and see what he has to say or what can be done to fix the problem.

phobun
10-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Babe take a deep breath. the best thing to do is to wait 3-6 months. It's going to take a long time for it to heal. Make sure you're taking proper care of yourself but most of all. Chill out mama. It takes a long time for the swelling to calm down and for you to see what he really did.]

Wise words