PDA

View Full Version : white people's fascination wit havin sex with blacks?

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Is this a fetish or a genuine attraction? I mean i get all these white chicks(mostly white chicks) hittin me up askin about how big my dick is and askin if i like to fuck white chicks...wtf...at first it was flattering but now it's like do these chicks actually want to be wid me for me or do they jus want sum big black dick ? i mean wit puerto rican chicks it's like they wanna be wid me for me because my race aint an issue for them, jus the white chicks it seems to be.

Ryz
10-24-2010, 09:54 PM
They just want the black cock. I do not have any problems with this

LibertyHarkness
10-24-2010, 09:54 PM
cant say i ever had the fascination myself .. but i have friends that are obssessed with black dick ... to me a dick is a dick they all serve the same purpose ultimately .

rockabilly
10-24-2010, 09:56 PM
They do it to make daddy mad.

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 09:56 PM
They just want the black cock. I do not have any problems with this

as long as i'm gettin my phone bill paid in return. j/k bwahaha

ARMANIXXX
10-24-2010, 09:59 PM
White women have fiend for black men for centuries.

But to be fair and truthful, it's a a 2 way street.

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:00 PM
White women have fiend for black men for centuries.

But to be fair, its a a 2 way street.

well i have a thing for asian women outside of puerto rican chicks

LibertyHarkness
10-24-2010, 10:00 PM
what about the white man craving black pussy ...

ARMANIXXX
10-24-2010, 10:01 PM

What kind of Asian women?

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:04 PM
What kind of Asian women?

i like all asian chicks. filipina, cambodian, chinese, japanese. some fine as hell.

Prospero
Ever since I saw Avatar I've had a craving for 12 foot tall blue women. Hard to find.

ARMANIXXX

This happens too, but its generally much less.

Mostly because black women tend to be much less willing to date white men than black men who date white women.

Not sure why, but that's the way it has traditionally been....it might be changing some though.

TSMichelleAustin
10-24-2010, 10:05 PM
I am one white girl who has no craving for black cock! And like the girl said above a cock is a cock they all serve the purpose. What I have found is a lot of black guys rely on being big that he cant fuck worth shit anyways! It doesn't matter how big your cock is, if you cant fuck, its not worth the ride! I know many white guys with average cocks that know how to fuck right! And I have met a few black guys not well endowed... but they fuck good!

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 10:08 PM
cant say i ever had the fascination myself .. but i have friends that are obssessed with black dick ... to me a dick is a dick they all serve the same purpose ultimately .

Yeah. I'm with you. I really don't get this at all. And I hate it when guys approach me flaunting their dick size. There's a point for me where that shit is just unwieldy and uncomfortable.

As for black on white taboo... That's just bullshit that's perpetuated on both sides. I know plenty of black guys that constantly play to the stereotype of being a big dicked player, and they love it. And I know plenty of girls that eat that machismo up. Whatever. To each their own. I personally don't dig it.

FreddieGomez
This happens too, but its generally much less.

Mostly because black women tend to be much less willing to date white men than black men who date white women.

Not sure why, but that's the way it has traditionally been....it might be changing some though.

this one black chick told me most black women aint attracted to white dudes. i dunno. i dont really date black women either ...

tsparisangelline
My fav thing about a black man is the skin contrast.

(I have seen white clients with big dicks and nice bodys "not a turn on")
(I have seen black men with nice bodies and average dicks "turn on")

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I am one white girl who has no craving for black cock! And like the girl said above a cock is a cock they all serve the purpose. What I have found is a lot of black guys rely on being big that he cant fuck worth shit anyways! It doesn't matter how big your cock is, if you cant fuck, its not worth the ride! I know many white guys with average cocks that know how to fuck right! And I have met a few black guys not well endowed... but they fuck good!

i dont flaunt my dick size, but these white chicks assume i'm gonna have this big ole dick because i'm black(and puerto rican but looked at as black)....i aint one of those dudes who needs validation by braggin about his piece. i'm confident enough that i dont need to.

ILoveGG&TS
10-24-2010, 10:11 PM
What about Dominican women? I love traveling to Washington Heights and checking out the Dominican mami's.

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:13 PM
What about Dominican women?

some are aiight.

ARMANIXXX
10-24-2010, 10:13 PM
i like all asian chicks. filipina, cambodian, chinese, japanese. some fine as hell.

You'd probably lose your mind here then, because there's more Asians and especially Filipino's than the law should allow. lol

Filipina's love black men too.

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 10:15 PM
i dont flaunt my dick size, but these white chicks assume i'm gonna have this big ole dick because i'm black(and puerto rican but looked at as black)....i aint one of those dudes who needs validation by braggin about his piece. i'm confident enough that i dont need to.

Ok... so... you already knew the answer to the question you asked in this thread then??? :confused:

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:15 PM
You'd probably lose your mind then, because there's more Asians and especially Filipino's than the law should allow. lol

Filipina's love black men too.

forreal my dude. but where i live there aint that many especially into black dudes. my next baby momma is gonna be asian..

TSMichelleAustin
10-24-2010, 10:16 PM

I never said u or men flaunt your size... what I am saying guys with big dicks rely on them being big that they can't fuck worth shit... I have found average size dicks work and fuck better!!!

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 10:19 PM
I never said u or men flaunt your size... what I am saying guys with big dicks rely on them being big that they can't fuck worth shit... I have found average size dicks work and fuck better!!!

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

giovanni_hotel
10-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Not that I didn't know it before, but Freddie dude, you are now officially HA's official thread TROLL!!

Take your bow and thank all the littles who helped you earn this award!! You deserve it brah!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gKzxVxK0wRg/SqKyVKDfY3I/AAAAAAAAALU/3o9zxR4UL4A/s320/Troll.jpg

ARMANIXXX
10-24-2010, 10:20 PM
forreal my dude. but where i live there aint that many especially into black dudes. my next baby momma is gonna be asian..

Well, not Vietnamese....they tend to be less friendly..less of them date black men.

But Filipina's....yeah, all day.

I'm not sure if Filipinos are Asian or not, though. Some of them claim to not being Asian, and say they are of PACIFIC ISLAND origin.

Not sure, about the full dynamics of that, but that's what some say.

But on a side note, Hawaiian's, Samoan's, Tongans, etc...they all seem to like black men alot too.

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Not that I didn't know it before, but Freddie dude, you are now officially HA's official thread TROLL!!

Take your bow and thank all the littles who helped you earn this award!! You deserve it brah!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gKzxVxK0wRg/SqKyVKDfY3I/AAAAAAAAALU/3o9zxR4UL4A/s320/Troll.jpg

what u talkin bout willis? and u see some of these posts from the trannies? smh....

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Well, not Vietnamese....they tend to be less friendly..less of them date black men.

I'm not sure if Filipinos are Asian or not, though. Some of them claim to not being Asian, and say they are of PACIFIC ISLAND origin.

But on a side note, Hawaiian's, Samoan's, Tongans, etc...they all seem to like black men alot too.

i'm movin to cali

alyssaluxor
10-24-2010, 10:41 PM

thats TRUE

most of my Filipina-American friends have a black bf

alyssaluxor
10-24-2010, 10:42 PM

Pick me please im Filipina! :jerkoff

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 10:45 PM

Girl! Why the fuck would you beg for it!?!?!? :???:

I guess Freddie isn't lying when he brags about girls throwing themselves at him... wow...

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:45 PM

move to america. i'd def go out in public with you without bein worried.

alyssaluxor
10-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Girl! Why the fuck would you beg for it!?!?!? :???:

I guess Freddie isn't lying when he brags about girls throwing themselves at him... wow...

im playing his game ;)

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 10:48 PM

HAhahaha! Way to be manly man, pussy...

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 10:49 PM
im playing his game ;)

Seems like a bad idea...

alyssaluxor
10-24-2010, 10:49 PM

owww youre such a sweetie baby boy let mama take care of you

:fuckin:

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 10:50 PM
im playing his game ;)

haaa:ignore:

DL_NL
10-24-2010, 10:53 PM
BTDT, no preference here.

TSMichelleAustin
10-24-2010, 11:06 PM
owww youre such a sweetie baby boy let mama take care of you

GIRL he says that now till one of his boys pulls him to side and says there is something not right about that girl.... Blacks have intuition no matter how passable you are!!!! SO keep playing his games cuz the minute his homeboy suspects something you will be to curve! And lost in America!!! He relies too much on what people think of him!!!

FreddieGomez
10-24-2010, 11:07 PM
GIRL he says that now till one of his boys pulls him to side and says there is something not right about that girl.... Blacks have intuition no matter how passable you are!!!! SO keep playing his games cuz the minute his homeboy suspects something you will be to curve! And lost in America!!! He relies too much on what people think of him!!!

naw ive seen her vids. she's one of the most passable trannies i've ever seen. plus she's asian, they wouldnt even question it. she aint diesel at all

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 11:10 PM
A real man would stand by his convictions and stick up for the woman he loves.

hippifried
10-24-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't think it's so much that they "can't". The oohs & aahs they get in the locker room growing up give them the false sense that they don't have to. Arrogant laziness trumps ability.

TSMichelleAustin
10-24-2010, 11:15 PM
naw ive seen her vids. she's one of the most passable trannies i've ever seen. plus she's asian, they wouldnt even question it. she aint diesel at all

Whatever u have so much insecurity the minute one of your boys says something you will drop her like a fly... her vids can be one thing but like I said a black girl will out her to your boys one day and since you swear you worry about what people in your hood thinks you would drop her! You worry way too much on that kinda shit, its clear in tons of your threads here. Don't give up that girls hopes! LOL!

TSMichelleAustin
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM

True but I doubt he would ever do that!!! Just read his views on passable... I dont care how hot the girl is, someone will know... may it be a black girl, a child or gay person.... she will one day be outted by someone and he could never handle that!

I don't think it's so much that they "can't". The oohs & aahs they get in the locker room growing up give them the false sense that they don't have to. Arrogant laziness trumps ability.

That is true, but if YOU can't work it then why fuck me? LOL!!! Lazy mother fuckers need to stop being Arrogant!

kyoJecours
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM

but then there are also a lot of girls who would want nobody to know their past. i understand what you're trying to say but it's BS when people say a real man would be open about everything... for girls it's impossible to hide things because you're changing sex and because of that they say men aren't as real unless they are an open book as well. BS.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-24-2010, 11:22 PM
you're only Black before you pass the donation and after you leave out the door to go home.............in between you're just green..........

Ryz
10-24-2010, 11:49 PM

Yes because all back men are like that...

Ryz
10-24-2010, 11:50 PM

Why are you cheating on me Alyssa :(

alyssaluxor
10-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Why are you cheating on me Alyssa :(

Lets have 3some You, Freddie and me in bed! That would be so HOT! I want to watch both of you sucking each others cock then I join in bed *wink wink*

I promise to be a good girl ;)

alyssaluxor
10-24-2010, 11:57 PM

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

YouTube - Shemale Alyssa Luxor clubbing hunting for cute boys lol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujdfwN7VH9Q)

Mari_Mar
10-24-2010, 11:58 PM
but then there are also a lot of girls who would want nobody to know their past. i understand what you're trying to say but it's BS when people say a real man would be open about everything... for girls it's impossible to hide things because you're changing sex and because of that they say men aren't as real unless they are an open book as well. BS.

What I'm saying is that in a healthy relationship, the couple will support and stand up for each other. The details of that are up to the couple. My guy would never out me unless I outted myself. If I was to be outted by an outside person (or even myself, which happens all the time) it doesn't phase him. He's comfortable with loving me, and he doesn't care who knows. I'm not 100% passable, but to him I'm 100% his woman.

I'm just saying... There are genuine guys out there, who don't succumb to ignorant male posturing...

Ryz
10-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Lets have 3some You, Freddie and me in bed! That would be so HOT! I want to watch both of you sucking each others cock then I join in bed *wink wink*

I promise to be a good girl ;)

Ew, nevermind then

DL_NL
10-25-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm just saying... There are genuine guys out there, who don't succumb to ignorant male posturing...
I guess it comes down to self-assurance.

TSMichelleAustin
10-25-2010, 12:07 AM
What I'm saying is that in a healthy relationship, the couple will support and stand up for each other. The details of that are up to the couple. My guy would never out me unless I outted myself. If I was to be outted by an outside person (or even myself, which happens all the time) it doesn't phase him. He's comfortable with loving me, and he doesn't care who knows. I'm not 100% passable, but to him I'm 100% his woman.

My guy is the same way!!! There are good guys out there!!! And when his family found out, it was on their suspicion not on him outing me. They learned to deal with us and in the process I have had the chance to educate them. They see our love is strong!

Jericho
10-25-2010, 12:09 AM

Off ya go, Ferdie, time to start another thread...

Black peoples fascination about White peoples fascination about Black peoples fascination about Asians!...or not! :ignore:

ILoveGG&TS
10-25-2010, 12:12 AM
Mari_Mar, are you Puerto Rican or Italian by any chance?

rockabilly
10-25-2010, 12:17 AM
Off ya go, Ferdie, time to start another thread...

...or not! :ignore:

But he only drinks the finest Cambodian breast milk. 100% Cambodian w/ a Sugar cookie.

Mari_Mar
10-25-2010, 12:20 AM
My guy is the same way!!! There are good guys out there!!! And when his family found out, it was on their suspicion not on him outing me. They learned to deal with us and in the process I have had the chance to educate them. They see our love is strong!

Yeah! I know! We're both fortunate.

The thing that gets me, is that we had to out ourselves at one point in order to transition. No matter how stealth a girl wants to be after transition, there was a point where she outted herself. She had to face social ridicule, potential loss of friends, family, career, what have you.

I think it's completely fair to expect some amount of integrity on the part of our guys once we have transitioned into the women they love. It's a partnership. The only way all of this stuff is ever going to find "acceptance" is when we all do our part to "normalize" it.

Mari_Mar
10-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Mari_Mar, are you Puerto Rican or Italian by any chance?

Half Mexican, half Czech. Why?

ILoveGG&TS
10-25-2010, 12:28 AM
You have an exotic look and I was just curious.

Half Mexican, half Czech. Why?

blonde_sweetheart
10-25-2010, 01:21 AM
as long as i'm gettin my phone bill paid in return. j/k bwahaha

You are a little butch queen. Cant wait to see your black tgirls debut

tsparisangelline
10-25-2010, 01:22 AM
I cannot see why you even comment his threads so much, he obviously has little sense and is using the threads to relieve boredom by attacking everyone here.

south ov da border
10-25-2010, 03:29 AM
I dunno what it is. In my experience I didn't get too much play from white girls, but the ones I did, they were all over me...

runround04
10-25-2010, 04:13 AM
my ex would only be with white guys and her sister would only be with black guys.(all 3 of us are white) When I asked her (the sister) why one day, she said she likes thier "big black dicks"
So i guess some girls just like it and some dont...

hippifried
10-25-2010, 06:48 AM
I don't know...

If I ever got laid as much as some guys claim they do, I'd never have time to be in here.