PDA

View Full Version : Aubrey Brianna's Sexy B!tch reopens friday octuber 29th

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Hey everyone... I just wanted to inform all of you that friday octuber 29th I'm reopening sexy B!tch ..... we use to have monday's in west hollywood at Rage but I decided to move it to Fridays to a new location & in the heart of hollywood....

The new place is called Tempo night club... it has two levels & sexy b!tch will be happening on the lower level... It has it's own entrance & is a place that many ts latino girls go regularly... I'm sure it will be a place that everyone will like & will feel comfortable at....

Tempo is located on Santa Monica blvd & Western it has plenty of parking in the main entrance & also uses next door's business parking lot.

Our first night will include TS girls Gogo dancing for the guys & gogo guys dancing for the girls + a great show by 12:30 & also we will be having a halloween custome ball & best halloween custome competition....

Sexy B!tch has always stand out from other places because it was the only place that would have a theme every night & on our opening night our theme will be playboy bunnies .....so girls... dust off ur tails & ears & come over dressed as such...

I'm excited & I can't wait to see all the familiar faces there & new ones as well.. I'll post all the details during the week including the girls that will be dancing & the ones performing... plus I will be uploading a ton of pictures .... god bless y'all & thanks for the support as well.... much love... xoxo Aubrey...

this are some of the fliers we've done so far.... hope u guys like them =)

Star Angel 86
10-24-2010, 05:51 PM
I wish I were still in LA,I've been in the Tempo one time this lass and I had to use their facilities this is after the Blacklite closed for the night.This was back in 2002.

Helvis2012
10-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Looks like a good party.....

LAGent4ts
10-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Best Wishes for your success at this new venue!

Willie Escalade
10-28-2010, 04:57 AM
I think I'll be able to make this...!

Nervous Breakdown
10-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Excellent news!

cotton
11-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Aubrey your such a hottie, Willie I hope you have your camera.