PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

lisaparadise
10-21-2010, 06:33 PM
please guys and girls i really want these stockings but i cant freakin find them on the net with the toe hook can somebody help me search

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
You don't mind if I fantasize about you having them on, do you???!!!

lisaparadise
10-21-2010, 07:00 PM
You don't mind if I fantasize about you having them on, do you???!!!nope cause when i find them im doing a shoot and vid and posting it here complete with the moneyshot right between my sexy painted toes

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God!!!! Please don't kill me NOW!!!!!!!

Star Angel 86
10-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Lisa,my fine Canadian lass not to be a smart ass the fact that Bianca Armanni is from Brazil that might be part of the problem in your search.Love ya my fine Canadian lass.:mrgreen:8):cheers:
Lisa,I'm going to be spending Thanksgiving in Washington DC with my cousin,his wife does sell lingerie in Brazil and hopefully she can be of assitance.

lisaparadise
10-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Lisa,my fine Canadian lass not to be a smart ass the fact that Bianca Armanni is from Brazil that might be part of the problem in your search.Love ya my fine Canadian lass.:mrgreen:8):cheers:
Lisa,I'm going to be spending Thanksgiving in Washington DC with my cousin,his wife does sell lingerie in Brazil and hopefully she can be of assitance.dude i love you please let me know k

Star Angel 86
10-21-2010, 10:04 PM
dude i love you please let me know k

I will definitely let you know.8):cheers: