PDA

View Full Version : irongoddess new pics gym taken with my phone

irongoddess
10-21-2010, 03:50 AM
hey people
new pics of me tonight right after training:)
just finished my bulking season last week,i`m 160 pounds at only 5.5'':)
i will lose 15 pounds of bodyfat and bodywater in 8 weeks
and when it comes to dieting bodybuilders we are the true masters to reach a low bodyfat without losing muscles

Monday i started my 45 mins cardio first thing in the morning ,every morning and i do my weights at night
i changed my diet,very little carbs and always a lot of proteins and watchin and weighting everything i eat!

Ripped body in the making:Bowdown:

south ov da border
10-21-2010, 03:53 AM
looking nice...

irongoddess
10-21-2010, 04:01 AM
looking nice...

thanks babes
one more pic,not a very good one showing my biceps but i`ll post it anyway:)

goliath_91710
10-21-2010, 04:57 AM
First of all, great bod!

Secondly though, I'm ABSOLUTELY terrified to lose weight! I'm 6'6" tall, and at my heaviest, while training, I reached 240lbs. I wanted to "cut" down to a lean 220, and my brother did everything he could to steer me away, but beach season was close and I didn't listen. Long story short, I fucked up and ended up just losing a lot of muscle mass. Ever since then, I've always been afraid to step on a treadmill or reduce my carbs. Someday, though, I'll get it right. My dream would be to weigh 240lbs. with six percent body fat.

Jericho
10-21-2010, 05:25 AM
That knackers me just looking at it.
I'm thinking hup, two, three....then the other sock
Love your dedication!

giovanni_hotel
10-21-2010, 09:00 AM
[QUOTE=goliath_91710;814891]First of all, great bod!

Secondly though, I'm ABSOLUTELY terrified to lose weight! I'm 6'6" tall, and at my heaviest, while training, I reached 240lbs. I wanted to "cut" down to a lean 220, and my brother did everything he could to steer me away, but beach season was close and I didn't listen. Long story short, I fucked up and ended up just losing a lot of muscle mass. Ever since then, I've always been afraid to step on a treadmill or reduce my carbs. Someday, though, I'll get it right. My dream would be to weigh 240lbs. with six percent body fat.[/QUO

Great pics, iron goddess~~!! Can't' wait to see your progress!!!

Goliath, if you go on a cut/weight loss cycle doing cardio and don't lift moderately heavy and bump up your protein, your body will catabolize muscle too because you're in a controlled starvation mode.

lisaparadise
10-21-2010, 01:50 PM
lookin good there sis i want your legs damn it

bassman2546
10-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Awesome. Love your look.

Richctdude
10-21-2010, 02:29 PM
wow what a body!!

A_TALL_BROTHER1
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Your body keeps looking better and better every time you post.

Coroner
10-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Respect for your dedication. Please donīt take my following questions as an offense or judgement because itīs coming out of curiosity. Are you a TS? If so, in my perception, what youīre doing is a counter-effect, if you understand what I mean. What do you think about that?

irongoddess
10-21-2010, 05:07 PM
hey Guys thanks for the compliment
and Goliah make sure you don`t run,cos running blow away muscles,i mean look at professinal runners,they look anorexic
power walking is very good to burn bodyfat

Coroner what do you mean am i a ts? so are you telling me a ts should look a certain way to give you a hard on otherwise is not a ts?it`s like telling a genetic girl don`t do bodybuilding cos it`s a man thing and only men should have muscles!
IT`S 2010 not the 1960s,your thinking is very backwords
lots of ts women get their ispiration to look like other tss which is great but i don`t like to look like a stereotype
my inspiration was to look like Monica Brant,a beautiful strong super fit genetic woman world champion and today i`ve achieved my dream,i look very close to her!
that`s for me what beautiful is!Muscle is not male or female btw,girls like boys can build 16''biceps and so on...
As i always say bodybuilder women,we are not tryin to attract the mass,so people`s opinions don`t really count!

And Lisa,i will put my legs in a box and ship them to Canada:)

lisaparadise
10-21-2010, 05:19 PM
and Goliah make sure you don`t run,cos running blow away muscles,i mean look at professinal runners,they look anorexic

Coroner what do you mean am i a ts? so are you telling me a ts should look a certain way to give you a hard on otherwise is not a ts?it`s like telling a genetic girl don`t do bodybuilding cos it`s a man thing and only men should have muscles!
lots of ts women get their ispiration to look like other tss which is great but i don`t like to look like a stereotype
my inspiration was to look like Monica Brant,a beautiful strong super fit genetic woman world champion and today i`ve achieved my dream,i look very close to her!
that`s for me what beautiful is!Muscle is not male or female btw,girls like boys can build 16''biceps and so on...
As i always say bodybuilder women,we are not tryin to attract the mass,so people`s opinions don`t really count!

And Lisa,i will put my legs in a box and ship them to Canada:)lol id rather you just wrap them around me silly woman

hwbs
10-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Nice pics...keep up the good work =)

Coroner
10-21-2010, 05:28 PM

And Lisa,i will put my legs in a box and ship them to Canada:)

I respect your beauty ideal and dedication but unfortunately you misunderstood my question. Iīm far from putting you into a category of expectations (or my sexual attractions) or telling you what to do or not. Transsexual women are born as men, so part of their transition is the ambition to look like a woman, meaning to look feminine. Those GG bodybuilders are aware that their dedication will make them look masculine but they donīt care about that nor does that make them less women. Youīre a transsexual woman and I donīt question that but my opinion is that your transition will be less visible. Itīs a logical question without any judgement.

irongoddess
10-21-2010, 05:51 PM
I respect your beauty ideal and dedication but unfortunately you misunderstood my question. Iīm far from putting you into a category of expectations (or my sexual attractions) or telling you what to do or not. Transsexual women are born as men, so part of their transition is the ambition to look like a woman, meaning to look feminine. Those GG bodybuilders are aware that their dedication will make them look masculine but they donīt care about that nor does that make them less women. Youīre a transsexual woman and I donīt question that but my opinion is that your transition will be less visible. Itīs a logical question without any judgement.

you still don`t understand,for me that`s what feminine is
when i`m out and people see me don`t think i`m a transexual or do you think i walk around in tshirt sayin'' transgender woman here''? there are no ts bodybuilders anywhere apart from me so actually the bodybuilding has worked in my favour to be even more passable!When people look at me just think female bodybuilder and i am a woman bodybuilder infact i get asked so many times when is my next competition and the gyms where i train are full of macho heterosexual men and they`re all my friends!
and btw transexual women are born males,not as men

irongoddess
10-21-2010, 05:54 PM
lol id rather you just wrap them around me silly woman

Lisa,you are a naughty girl lol

Coroner
10-21-2010, 05:56 PM
you still don`t understand,for me that`s what feminine is
when i`m out and people see me don`t think i`m a transexual or do you think i walk around in tshirt sayin'' transgender woman here''? there are no ts bodybuilders anywhere apart from me so actually the bodybuilding has worked in my favour to be even more passable!When people look at me just think female bodybuilder and i am a woman bodybuilder infact i get asked so many times when is my next competition and the gyms where i train are full of macho heterosexual men and they`re all my friends!

I respect your understanding of feminity, your self-esteem and courage. This is a new view for me but my curious question has been satisfied.

and btw transexual women are born males,not as men

My apologies.

irongoddess
10-21-2010, 06:00 PM
you`re welcome Coroner
i appreciate people opening their views on new things and asking questions is good!

south ov da border
10-21-2010, 06:05 PM
if you ever make it to Florida I'd like an up close and personal look :)...

CORVETTEDUDE
10-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Gloria...Again, you've demonstrated what a classy lady you are. You're lookin' great but, I gotta tell you, these phone shots aren't the best representation of what I know as one of the most beautiful ladies on this, or any other planet.
Love ya, Doll....

christinafoxx
10-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Gloria, I wanted to thank you for pioneering our arena. As a role model you provided me with the confidence to follow.

http://christinafoxx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/IMG_1831.jpg

Thanks again,
Chris Tina Foxx Bruce (http://www.ChrisTinaFoxx.com)

Ryz
10-22-2010, 04:10 AM
Iron is H.O.T

ossumpeiEIEIO
10-22-2010, 12:07 PM
I thought carbs were essential in building muscle, why cut them out like that?
What type of protein powder do you use?

south ov da border
10-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Gloria, I wanted to thank you for pioneering our arena. As a role model you provided me with the confidence to follow.

Thanks again,

you look amazing as well...

irongoddess
10-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Gloria...Again, you've demonstrated what a classy lady you are. You're lookin' great but, I gotta tell you, these phone shots aren't the best representation of what I know as one of the most beautiful ladies on this, or any other planet.
Love ya, Doll....

thanks hunny,i`ve just started my diet i will look better and better every week,i will post my progress pics

Thanks again,

thank u so much Chistina ,you are looking great

I thought carbs were essential in building muscle, why cut them out like that?
What type of protein powder do you use?

carbs are good in the off season to give u the energy to push more at the gym
and without an high protein diet ,it would be impossible to build muscles and burn bodyfat.
so, as figure athlete it`s not about the amount of muscles i can build,it`s about proportion,symmetry and lean muscles without going overboard,it`s about looking feminine with muscles!Figure is a delicate business.

i only have protein powder right after training with some vitargo,l-glutamine and bcca,the rest of the day i prefer having whole foods like cod or chicken,egg whites and other lean proteins
whole foods is better than protein powder,nothing beats real proteins
but protein powder is good for emergencies so when i can`t be bothered to cook when i wake up starving in the middle of the night,i just have a quick shake and go back to sleep!:)

ossumpeiEIEIO
10-24-2010, 12:28 AM
thanks hunny,i`ve just started my diet i will look better and better every week,i will post my progress pics

thank u so much Chistina ,you are looking great

carbs are good in the off season to give u the energy to push more at the gym
and without an high protein diet ,it would be impossible to build muscles and burn bodyfat.
so, as figure athlete it`s not about the amount of muscles i can build,it`s about proportion,symmetry and lean muscles without going overboard,it`s about looking feminine with muscles!Figure is a delicate business.

i only have protein powder right after training with some vitargo,l-glutamine and bcca,the rest of the day i prefer having whole foods like cod or chicken,egg whites and other lean proteins
whole foods is better than protein powder,nothing beats real proteins
but protein powder is good for emergencies so when i can`t be bothered to cook when i wake up starving in the middle of the night,i just have a quick shake and go back to sleep!:)

Definitely a more finely tuned diet than I expected. When I posted I forgot about the chance for carbs to cause body fat, which isn't to bad for some, but not good for a body builder.
Thanks.

underdawg
10-24-2010, 12:50 AM

Thanks again,
Chris Tina Foxx Bruce (http://www.ChrisTinaFoxx.com)SPECTACULAR look! Absolutely stunning. Where have you been? Where are you going? Where can you be found? This is also the level of photgraphy Irongoddess should submit instead of that horrendous iphone stuff.

Ryz
10-24-2010, 01:15 AM
SPECTACULAR look! Absolutely stunning. Where have you been? Where are you going? Where can you be found? This is also the level of photgraphy Irongoddess should submit instead of that horrendous iphone stuff.

Stop complaining, not like you're paying her bills. So be happy with what you get

underdawg
10-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Stop complaining, not like you're paying her bills. So be happy with what you getIt's not complaining. What's wrong with wanting to see clearer images of striking physique? Do you really think those photos are good quality? And what has my paying her bills got to do with it?

irongoddess
10-24-2010, 01:49 AM
It's not complaining. What's wrong with wanting to see clearer images of striking physique? Do you really think those photos are good quality? And what has my paying her bills got to do with it?

thanks underdawg
it`s difficult to take good pictures by myself:)

BigBeezy
10-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Hey OP, do you ever post on Bodybuilding.com, more specifically the misc section? You definitely should!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

And to all the brahs in here giving out brosciece about starvation mode, ralph pls go.

hwbs
10-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Stop complaining, not like you're paying her bills. So be happy with what you get

So many guys are like that on here wanting this or that ..where this outfit pose this way with one foot up while playing call of duty mw2 lol....just like people complain about tom moore ..u know where they see tom moore...on free tube sites lol....

Now back to original poster....u look great ..its a lot of discipline I don't have...my sister competes in muscle mania but she smokes so that helps curb the appetite...keep up the good work and don't forget to show some pics of future progress....

lovesall
10-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Keep up the great work that you do and I know you can reach your goal. Just don't forget to take pics of your results.

FREEFALLL666
10-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Would LOVE to see Christina and Iron together in vid form.. Doing nasty stuffs..