PDA

View Full Version : Enough BULLSHIT - FRANK IS THE TRUE GOD....

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:24 AM
Sick of the bullshit drama in here - racism on both sides of the fence, hypocrits calling some girls dudes or fags (here's the news...it's an industry secret but they're all born male!!!) and people delibrately trying to incite others (yeah I've done my share of the inciting).
Jack off and relax.

Franks-Tgirlworld.com is the premier site for those who like crisp, pro-photography of the worlds best shemales from the USA, Canada, Asia, Europe and S.America. Great videos and images, updated weekly with 4 huge sets. Totally awesome stuff.

Join it from the link at the top of this page and help support HungAngels.com - keep this site free.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR HUNGANGELS MEMBERS - only $24.99 a month AND NOT DRAMA GUARANTEE INCLUDED.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:25 AM
Sick of the bullshit drama in here - racism on both sides of the fence, hypocrits calling some girls dudes or fags (here's the news...it's an industry secret but they're all born male!!!) and people delibrately trying to incite others (yeah I've done my share of the inciting).
Jack off and relax.

Franks-Tgirlworld.com is the premier site for those who like crisp, pro-photography of the worlds best shemales from the USA, Canada, Asia, Europe and S.America. Great videos and images, updated weekly with 4 huge sets. Totally awesome stuff.

Join it from the link at the top of this page and help support HungAngels.com - keep this site free.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR HUNGANGELS MEMBERS - only $24.99 a month AND NOT DRAMA GUARANTEE INCLUDED.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:29 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:30 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:30 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:31 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:32 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:33 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:34 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:35 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:35 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:37 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:38 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:38 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:39 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:41 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:42 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:42 AM
Jack off and relax.

Foto
11-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Franks-Tgirlworld.com is the premier site for those who like crisp, pro-photography of the worlds best shemales .

Seanchai the voice of reason!!! YOU are the true zen master. Franks does have some of the best photography in shemale sites. Nice new shots of Mia... can Frank send me that chair?

brickcitybrother
11-23-2005, 07:05 AM
keep posting

GroobySteven
11-24-2005, 01:25 AM
Your Weds 23rd Nov Girl!
http://www.franks-tgirlworld.com

GroobySteven
11-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Your Weds 23rd Nov Girl!

tsluver247
11-24-2005, 02:35 AM
Nice updates.

ptyseminole
11-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Excellent pics all of them, just one thing: that Lita is a fine lady, but she MUST shave that ass...

brickcitybrother
11-24-2005, 05:20 PM
NICE

GroobySteven
11-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Your Thanksgiving pics - from Franks-tgirlworld.com

The best shemales and best quality photography online.
seanchai

GroobySteven
11-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Your Thanksgiving pics - from Franks-tgirlworld.com

The best shemales and best quality photography online.
seanchai