PDA

View Full Version : Post Surgical Pictures

AllanahStarrNYC
11-22-2005, 10:31 PM
About two and a half weeks ago- I under went another brow lift, nasal surgery, cheekbone implants, reduced my upper lip, had an implant put in on the rihght side of my jaw, as well as had some corrective work done in my jaw, and had my neck muscle tightened, and scar revisiion

I decided to post this awful post op pics of myself so u can see the hard work a lot of us put into our appearance- be warned

I look like a PUMPKIN!

Two Days Post OP

AllanahStarrNYC
11-22-2005, 10:34 PM
4 days post op

AllanahStarrNYC
11-22-2005, 10:36 PM
one week post op-

i have to take some new ones- to keep on documenting the progress-

but it is rather amazing how fast swelling goes down- though I still have a lot of residual swelling

NickTheQuick
11-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Damn girl, you brave. Good luck.

GroobySteven
11-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Got to give props to you Alannah on that, I wouldn't have done it - looks fucking nasty but going out of your way to post it, well-fucking-done. Jolly Good.
Fancy a crumpet and jam - a nice cup of tea will make it all better, dear.

seanchai

rvince
11-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Congrats for posting those! :-)

Realgirls4me
11-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Ack! Your four day post-op pictures resemble what I look like post Friday nights the next morning. ;)

As always, thank you for your honesty and openness on such matters as always, Allanah.

Bigguy
11-22-2005, 10:52 PM
That looks really painful. How long does it take before you are out and about after that much work? How long until it is completely healed? Do you think everything went the way you wanted to this time?

Now we know that when you are making a lot of posts on this board you could be recovering from surgery.

Deepdarkfucker
11-22-2005, 11:01 PM
The results are amazing...you are still a most beautiful girl!

TomSelis
11-22-2005, 11:04 PM
OI! That looks painful! I had a few stitches in my day.....

Still if that's what you want and I must say, the results are very, very good go for it!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-22-2005, 11:06 PM
The recovery was painful for a few days- the worst was the first day. I dont have pictures of that. I had two drains in my face and my nose was packed really hard and the bandage was so tight I felt like I was choking when I was sleeping. I could barely talk- and I was on a liquid diet for a week. My lips were a pain because I had stitcches in them and all the food keept on getting caught on the top lip I was pretty miserable for a few days- but I am feeling better now, though I have caught a cold I think. I hope eveeything turned out well. Even though I look "normal" now, I still have swelling in some parts of my face. But I think it has definately made a good improvement

Quinn
11-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Allanah,

I've had a number of friends that have had work done. It never ceases to amaze me how bad they look just after their surgery. Conversely, when the work is properly done and they have healed, it always amazes me how much of a difference that surgery can make in their appearance. Good luck with everything and thanks for posting the pics. It's interesting stuff.

-Quinn

TomSelis
11-22-2005, 11:41 PM
You pick great doctors so, I'm pretty sure it'll turn out well. You already looked good though.

I'm going to have to introduce myself at the next party I go to.

Mr.Big
11-22-2005, 11:49 PM
respect!!! :shock:

DD Philly
11-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Wow Allanah!

That certainly supports the saying "no pain, no gain".

Best wishes.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-23-2005, 12:40 AM
I must say it truly takes a lot of heart to post pictures when anyone isn't looking their best. You are brave. I seriously don't think I could have done it. Thank you for volunteering them though. Hopefully this will serve as an eye opener to the masses. No one seems to realize the pain and process of what transsexuals go through. You are a prime example of what hard work and dedication can do for you.

Thank you Miss Allanah
"Progress is a wonderful thing"

I agree! ^^ ...

I cant wait til I start getting surge! Allanah u inspire me! *Kissez*

*Kiely_Marie*
11-23-2005, 12:41 AM
I must say it truly takes a lot of heart to post pictures when anyone isn't looking their best. You are brave. I seriously don't think I could have done it. Thank you for volunteering them though. Hopefully this will serve as an eye opener to the masses. No one seems to realize the pain and process of what transsexuals go through. You are a prime example of what hard work and dedication can do for you.

Thank you Miss Allanah
"Progress is a wonderful thing"

I agree! ^^ ...

I cant wait til I start getting surge! Allanah u inspire me! *Kissez*

hotfireman69
11-23-2005, 01:17 AM
Alannah, Kudos to you, you've come a long way baby!! I have had two sinus surgeries, and reconstrution on my septum and nose, so I know the pain you must have had to deal with. I think you are great and not just a beautiful woman, but a model for TS's worldwide....Love Ya....

Ecstatic
11-23-2005, 01:27 AM
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Allanah, I'm stunned. I could barely stand going through hernia-repair surgery last spring, so I can't even imagine how you do it. Kudos.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-23-2005, 04:09 AM
As promised-

At two weeks- no make up

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:10 AM
deer - headlights - dark country road...
:shock:
sorry babe.
Looking much better.
seanchai

samhill4u2c
11-23-2005, 04:55 AM
Allanah, you do a great deal t look as good as you do. Like many others have said, it takes a lot of heart and dedication to do these surgeries. Many of us applaud you and hope everything always comes out to your wishes. Love ya.

mebarreboy
11-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Wow - you look fantastic with no makeup :shock:

Having met you in the flesh, its nice to see there is also a beautiful women under the makeup !!

D.

BeardedOne
11-23-2005, 05:28 PM
deer - headlights - dark country road...
:shock:
sorry babe.
Looking much better.
seanchai

I had this same thought when I saw these pix.

Jeez, Allanah, even with the caveat in the first post, I came near to crying when I saw that. :cry:

So glad to see your progress, but try to quit messin' with perfection. 'K? :)

Vicki Richter
11-23-2005, 06:41 PM
You genuinely look amazing. If you wanted to look fake or over the top, you are seriously blowing it.

V

Deepdarkfucker
11-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Simply beautiful...the best baby

AllanahStarrNYC
11-23-2005, 10:46 PM
thanksall for your support-and compliments

it's hard not to look rather odd in these expressionless pics for comparison reasons-but yes a deer in headlights would be fitting ;)

i guess, i am just trying to fix everything i can or that i do not like.
i think my body is def. more over the top than my face- even though i have had so much surgery on my face- but so far the outcome has been satisfactory.

thanks again everyone-

we all see the outcome of the surgery- but few ever get to see what you have to endure before you reap the benefits....

Quinn
11-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Allanah,

It's amazing what a difference two weeks makes. Question. Do you plan on having more surgery, or are you more or less finished? In other words, so far as your body and appearance are concerned, how far along are you toward reaching your idealized goal?

-Quinn

AllanahStarrNYC
11-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Quinn-

Well- I don't think I will ever be done because I think keeping up appearances is like going to the gym or staying in shape- you never stop doing it.

Of course- the "major" work being done- what I am doing know is a lot of touch ups. Hence , the surgeries I just had was a lot of procedures- but really a variety of toch ups. And of ocurse as the aging process advances-I would address those as well.

What I am focused on next is having more fat tranfers to my temples and certain parts of my face, perharps reducing my chin some more and the left side of my jaw, and lifting one of my breasts slightly.

But the next "major" work I am going to have done is hair restoration. I basically would like to reconstruct my whole hairline into a round shape rather than square and I would like to cover up what is left visible of my hairline advancement scar.

Then there are things to consider like rib removal- which is something I would like done to achieve a smaller rib cage.

tsfarrah
11-24-2005, 12:16 AM
well all I can say Allanah,

I admire you!

I'm really pleased that your happy withthe results,even though you didn't need it,

but I know we see ourselves a lot differently than others do!

at home on the sofa withno make-up on ! lol

take care speak soon hunni xx

kylebotty
11-24-2005, 12:32 AM
allanah you are very very beautifull,you are my number one in my heart
sorry for my english,i'm french guy
big kiss allanah

brickcitybrother
11-24-2005, 05:06 PM
You braver than many I know. That's stark reality. Always wanted, seldom provided.

iagodelgado
11-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Allanah,

I think I can see how you set your priorities from your response about what is next on the menu.

But how do you know what is and is not possible? Just talking to a surgeon? Or a site? Or what? Reason I ask is you kicked off this thread 'tightening a neck muscle'. ?Que?

Regards,
Iago
tgts3t

happyjack
11-24-2005, 06:06 PM
those beautiful eyes are still apparent in those pics,,as bad as they are

tsntx
11-25-2005, 01:10 AM
wow *bows to you