PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. JFK

chefmike
11-22-2005, 07:19 PM
R.I.P. JFK

On this day, 42 years ago, the world lost a great man, and a great leader.

Our country, and the world, could certainly use a man like JFK now.

yourdaddy
11-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Great leader, yes, Great man??????????? Bobby Kennedy was the only great man that ever came out of the spoiled, rich kid, Kennedy's. Eunice was/is a great lady. Their father was a conniving crook and thief.

chefmike
11-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Great leader, yes, Great man??????????? Bobby Kennedy was the only great man that ever came out of the spoiled, rich kid, Kennedy's. Eunice was/is a great lady. Their father was a conniving crook and thief.

Yes, it's common knowlege that Joe Kennedy was a rumrunner during prohibition, so what?

But it's nice to see that you poked your head out of your bunker long enough to pay your respects, bush isyourdaddy, thank you...

chefmike
11-22-2005, 10:53 PM

yourdaddy
11-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Yeah right, chef, you are the guru of politics. Whatever you say is gospel and written in stone. You remind me of so many naive, kid liberals. Where were you when JFK was killed? Probably still shittin' yellow and wanting mommy to give you some more tit.

chefmike
11-23-2005, 02:46 AM
:arrow:

shemalejunky
11-23-2005, 02:49 AM
Yes, good riddance to JFK...and lameduck President who did nothing and is only remembered because he was assassinated. Some legacy.

yourdaddy
11-23-2005, 02:55 AM
So, where were you mike? You're such an expert on the Kennedy's. Where were you when teddy killed Mary Joe? How about all of JFK's foibles and escapades in Hollywood and mafialand? It's okay if you're a lib, 'cause the press just buries it. Where was JFK, when the promised air support left the expatriots stranded at the Bay of Pigs? Please don't put up another cutesy cartoon. Put up or shut up. Phisophy is white talk for philosophy.

chefmike
11-23-2005, 03:11 AM
So, where were you mike? You're such an expert on the Kennedy's. Where were you when teddy killed Mary Joe? How about all of JFK's foibles and escapades in Hollywood and mafialand? It's okay if you're a lib, 'cause the press just buries it. Where was JFK, when the promised air support left the expatriots stranded at the Bay of Pigs? Please don't put up another cutesy cartoon. Put up or shut up. Phisophy is white talk for philosophy.

you're so easy...Ted killed mary joe, and McCarthy was a hero, right?...and the so-called expatriots aka CIA lackeys were killed because the CIA lied to JFK, and their blood is on the CIA's hands...Oh, and we're all so upset that JFK fucked Marilyn...I'm sure that you're in J Edgar Hoover's camp, though...as you and J Edgar have more in common, and probably have the same dress size...now crawl back in your bunker, Lee Harvey...you're a madman!

chefmike
11-23-2005, 03:16 AM
And re your phisophy is white talk for philosophy remark...that was in the other thread, where seanchai shredded you, as usual...not this thread...where you are currently making a fool of yourself, as usual... bush isyour daddy

yourdaddy
11-23-2005, 03:23 AM
Got you and "the storyteller" going, didn't I? Drive safe, enjoy your holiday. I'm going snook fishing.

yourdaddy
11-23-2005, 03:32 AM
Oh yeah mike, before I leave, think about what you just said. It's the CIA's fault when it concerns your liberal dandy. When it's the CIA's fault concerning President Bush, all of a sudden the shoe's on the other foot.......isn't it. See Ya !!!!

Realgirls4me
11-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Yes, good riddance to JFK...and lameduck President who did nothing and is only remembered because he was assassinated. Some legacy.

What a dumbfuck ignorant crude posting. Kennedy was adored around the world. Can the same be said for Dubya, Reagan ? ... One has to wonder what the outcome would have been if the current dunce-in-chief would have been in office during the Cuban Missile Crisis ? Given his handling of the middle east and other policies home and abroad, one can only speculate that most of us here would have been incinerated, or have never been born.

I would keep the lowest of profiles if I were a Right-wing kook today with Dubya on the mound.

chefmike
11-23-2005, 03:57 AM

What a dumbfuck ignorant crude posting. Kennedy was adored around the world. Can the same be said for Dubya, Reagan ? ... One has to wonder what the outcome would have been if the current dunce-in-chief would have been in office during the Cuban Missile Crisis ? Given his handling of the middle east and other policies home and abroad, one can only speculate that most of us here would have been incinerated, or have never been born.

I would keep the lowest of profiles if I were a Right-wing kook today with Dubya on the mound.

I knew rush limbaugh was a junkie, I just never knew he was a shemale junky...I guess there is the ann coulter thing, though...