PDA

View Full Version : what suits you best? monogamy or polygamy?

HuckleBerry
10-10-2010, 11:24 AM
what suits you best?
monogamy or polygamy?

BellaBellucci
10-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Polygamy with pygmies.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/39/pygmy_marmoset_babies.jpg

~BB~

phobun
10-10-2010, 11:27 AM
what suits you best?
monogamy or polygamy?

Are you Mormon?

BellaBellucci
10-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Are you Mormon?

Hulu - Movie Trailers: 8: The Mormon Proposition@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/q6QBqCVqxDnS95h5P0tLfg@@AMEPARAM@@q6QBqCVqxDnS95h5 P0tLfg (http://www.hulu.com/watch/148938/movie-trailers-8-the-mormon-proposition)

~BB~

HuckleBerry
10-10-2010, 11:34 AM
I live for the truth Paterna and nationalism.
No sorry I'm not a Charlat
is an interesting topic to study

The pygmies, the small creatures that live in the forest with no ambitions and if you ask them their age will tell you that they do not know? Exciting fantasy

BellaBellucci
10-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Uhh, ya. :???::screwy

~BB~

The Piper
10-10-2010, 07:23 PM
what suits you best?
monogamy or polygamy?

Neither. I don't like board games.

hippifried
10-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Nogamy.

I don't care how many there are. I still don't want the bathroom to turn into a pantyhose jungle. I'm done for a while. Go home!

DL_NL
10-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Too lazy for more than one.

Mari_Mar
10-10-2010, 09:20 PM
I've been in both open-relationships and monogamous ones. They can both be great, and honestly, the level of communication it took to make the open-relationship work has been a great asset for my latter relationships. But, I'd say that a committed relationship tends to have more invested towards a long-term future together.

But, if you play your cards right, I find that you can tease out the possibility of a three-some here or there.

rockabilly
10-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Call me old fashioned but I'm a one woman guy. :shrug:

youshouldtrythislol
10-10-2010, 09:30 PM
monogamy. I think polygamy is nothing more than cheating, with a fancier name. I think people can be happy in 'open' relationships, but its not for me, I don't view an 'open' relationship as a true relationship.

HuckleBerry
10-11-2010, 01:41 AM
there is a study that says humans are conceived for polygamy and that it will always instinctively bring a cause to feel monogamous but in fact he rather be with partner (it goes both ways woman man)

sunairco
10-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Anyone who entertains the idea of more then one adult female under the roof in a relationship has to be flipping fucked in the head crazy. I never got this bullshit about the law coming down on a guy who is a polygamist and throwing him in prison. Is the legal system insane? If the point is punishment, why incarcerate him to live a peaceful, daily life. The guy is already living in a living hell and you're going to liberate him? If they want to punish him further, force him to marry a few more. Any guy who can tolerate living under the same roof with several wives has to be a masochist with a lot of screws loose or totally deaf or commatose.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Are you Mormon?

Didn't you mean to say MORON?

fred41
10-11-2010, 03:08 AM
For a marriage or a live-in GF type of arrangement...it's gotta be monogamy for me.

Mari_Mar
10-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Anyone who entertains the idea of more then one adult female under the roof in a relationship has to be flipping fucked in the head crazy. I never got this bullshit about the law coming down on a guy who is a polygamist and throwing him in prison. Is the legal system insane? If the point is punishment, why incarcerate him to live a peaceful, daily life. The guy is already living in a living hell and you're going to liberate him? If they want to punish him further, force him to marry a few more. Any guy who can tolerate living under the same roof with several wives has to be a masochist with a lot of screws loose or totally deaf or commatose.

Wow... Nice opinion you have of women there... :/

pasta2000
10-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Polygamy from my understanding would be one man and multiple wives, and that would seem to be more like a dictatorship full of weak ass people(plus a lot of work) and one leader. If power is your thing and you can afford it, more power to you. I don't think that would be the same as an open relationship though, in that case, just hope you practice safe sex.

bulldog
10-11-2010, 04:15 AM
I have had open relationships and single ones, I prefer the single ones even though I have no problems with being open (or letting her at least), but with the single ones you get to have all those special moments to yourselves, like coming home to a home cooked meal, grocery shopping together (can actually be fun, and I miss it :( ), and just knowing as much as you possibly can about that one other special person in your life

toopretty
10-11-2010, 04:17 AM
I'm the only man in my entire universe so there's, definitely, no way I'd ever let another man in my woman.

tao1kiku
10-11-2010, 04:28 AM
Monogamy, 100%. There is something about coming home to that one person, knowing (or at last trusting) that you are the only person they want to be with.

BellaBellucci
10-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Monogamy, 100%. There is something about coming home to that one person, knowing (or at last trusting) that you are the only person they want to be with.

That's a biological impossibility I'd say. But best of luck. :geek:

~BB~

fred41
10-11-2010, 05:00 AM
That's a biological impossibility I'd say. But best of luck. :geek:

~BB~

Hmmm, why do you say that ?

BellaBellucci
10-11-2010, 05:17 AM
Hmmm, why do you say that ?

Because we're mammals and we have instincts. Those instincts tell us to reproduce as much as possible. Sure, many of us can overcome our instincts to be monogamous, but that's not a human's default behavior.

~BB~

fred41
10-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Because we're mammals and we have instincts. Those instincts tell us to reproduce as much as possible. Sure, many of us can overcome our instincts to be monogamous, but that's not a human's default behavior.

~BB~

I see, I didn't quite take it literally from a sexual standpoint..yes individuals probably always be physically attracted to other people...but that is not what I took from Tao1kiku's post. There are people in LTR's where their partner is the only person they want to be with...to have around and be part of their lives.

BellaBellucci
10-11-2010, 05:30 AM
I see, I didn't quite take it literally from a sexual standpoint..yes individuals probably always be physically attracted to other people...but that is not what I took from Tao1kiku's post. There are people in LTR's where their partner is the only person they want to be with...to have around and be part of their lives.

It's a myth promulgated by the feminist intelligencia.

Those people =

http://www.southcom.com.au/~seymour/pegasus/pegasus.jpg

That, or I'm completely jaded. :wiggle:

~BB~

tao1kiku
10-11-2010, 06:02 AM
If it were a purely sexual decision, then I can see the polyamorous side no problem. But when emotions are involved, to me, it is a differnet story. Getting laid is one thing, being with a loving partner (to me) makes sex all that much better, more intense, satisfying and emotional. I've done all the multiple partners, NSA, etc as well as long term or at the minimum, monogamous relations. Just basing my opionion (for that is all it is) on what suits me best.