PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard for some of ya'll to realize

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 10:14 PM
that some dudes into trannies are tops only? i mean dang, you have some dudes that wanna be bottoms but that dont mean every dude does. i've never been topped but the thought really doesn't appeal to me at all and i get turned off seein trannies as tops, there aint no amount of alcohol in this world that would convince me either...i've also noticed alot of trannie chicks who like to top like callin me a fag because i'm turned off by them for bein tops so they like talkin shyt....if you a trannie and you enjoy bein a top you aint the chick for me...and yeah i was heartbroken that alyssa likes to top but i'll get over it...bwahahaha

gaiseric
10-09-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm sure by now that everyone on the forum knows that you are a top only - you put it in practically every other post you inflict on us. Change the record - it's getting boring. By way of a change, why not post something interesting as opposed to the 'nobody understands me and my feelings have been hurt' crap you generally post

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm sure by now that everyone on the forum knows that you are a top only - you put it in practically every other post you inflict on us. Change the record - it's getting boring. By way of a change, why not post something interesting as opposed to the 'nobody understands me and my feelings have been hurt' crap you generally post

when did i say that in every post? i jus said it when it was bein said that i was a bottom on another forum only because i dont find a particular trannie top appealing so she got mad and startin slandering me over it....smh

gaiseric
10-09-2010, 10:26 PM
That was quick

AmyDaly
10-09-2010, 10:33 PM
usually the ones who swear they are nothing but a top are the ones who secretly really wanna be bottoms baaaaaaad

rockabilly
10-09-2010, 10:45 PM
A finger is ok though right? lol

DL_NL
10-09-2010, 10:48 PM
You're going for the record number of topics started here, or what?

traLika
10-09-2010, 10:55 PM
He certainly prefers quantity to quality...

yodajazz
10-09-2010, 10:59 PM
that some dudes into trannies are tops only? i mean dang, you have some dudes that wanna be bottoms but that dont mean every dude does. i've never been topped but the thought really doesn't appeal to me at all and i get turned off seein trannies as tops, there aint no amount of alcohol in this world that would convince me either...i've also noticed alot of trannie chicks who like to top like callin me a fag because i'm turned off by them for bein tops so they like talkin shyt....if you a trannie and you enjoy bein a top you aint the chick for me...and yeah i was heartbroken that alyssa likes to top but i'll get over it...bwahahaha

Seems like a number of t-girls will lie to hurt your feeling, if they feel rejected. I once said something nice to a t-girl and she thought tht I wanted to sleep with her, but I was just being nice. So another time, at an after hours club, she walks up to me, and grabs my dick, then says out loud to everyone, "he's got a small dick". She didn't really know what I have, and I was not about to try and prove myself to her. I'm proud of what I have. So Freddie, I know what youre saying. Some girls are known for putting out false info. And then they wonder why guys don't trust them. Too many just dont believe, that when you do right, good will come back around to you. And when you lie to hurt someone, you are preventing good things from coming back to you. Hang in there Freddie. Some good things are coming to you. Just avoid walking out in front of moving busses.

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 11:13 PM
usually the ones who swear they are nothing but a top are the ones who secretly really wanna be bottoms baaaaaaad

keep tryin it....you don't know shyt about me. but i know you like to instigate

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Seems like a number of t-girls will lie to hurt your feeling, if they feel rejected. I once said something nice to a t-girl and she thought tht I wanted to sleep with her, but I was just being nice. So another time, at an after hours club, she walks up to me, and grabs my dick, then says out loud to everyone, "he's got a small dick". She didn't really know what I have, and I was not about to try and prove myself to her. I'm proud of what I have. So Freddie, I know what youre saying. Some girls are known for putting out false info. And then they wonder why guys don't trust them. Too many just dont believe, that when you do right, good will come back around to you. And when you lie to hurt someone, you are preventing good things from coming back to you. Hang in there Freddie. Some good things are coming to you. Just avoid walking out in front of moving busses.

yeah they love to belittle dudes over stupid shyt. i'm very picky wit who i associate with, i observe chicks and if they do shyt like that to another dude or anybody i already know not to get involved because eventually they'll be tryin it with me and i aint about little kid games....

TsVanessa69
10-09-2010, 11:15 PM
None of us give a fuck if you are turned off at what we do.

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 11:16 PM
every one of my posts.......SMH

TsVanessa69
10-09-2010, 11:16 PM
He has to keep typing it so he can read it and try and convince himself.

TsVanessa69
10-09-2010, 11:18 PM
every one of my posts.......SMH
This is Hung Angels, a place for Transexuals and theirAdmirers. So if you don't like people commenting on these bullshit ass threads you like to make, then stop posting them!

traLika
10-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Just avoid walking out in front of moving busses.

My advice would be the opposite.

TsVanessa69
10-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Or when they are with men they bottom, and then try and front when they alledge they like girls. Thank God I deal with straight men, cuz gay dudes like this one are a hott shitty mess!

TsVanessa69
10-09-2010, 11:20 PM
My advice would be the opposite.
Co-sign!
Bwest advice ever!

dgs925
10-10-2010, 01:03 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Every fucking word out of this guy's mouth is basically "I'm straight"

dgs925
10-10-2010, 01:05 AM
keep tryin it....you don't know shyt about me. but i know you like to instigate

It's spelled "shit" for fuck's sake, act like you graduated high school.

bridgetbbyxo
10-10-2010, 01:08 AM
yes yes cosign

Willie Escalade
10-12-2010, 03:51 AM
C'mon, Amy! You know that's not true!

rockabilly
10-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Alot of times people just enjoy messing w/ you on the forum.

Take comments w/ a grain of salt and loosen up ... oh your strictly a top ... scratch the loosen up part. lol

blonde_sweetheart
10-12-2010, 04:36 AM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree::iagree::iagree:

Helvis2012
10-12-2010, 04:40 AM
Who cares??!?!?!?!!

Silcc69
10-12-2010, 07:48 AM
What are you gonna post next Freddie?

Mari_Mar
10-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Is it weird that I've only slept with one boy who wanted me to top him? Maybe others did, and they just didn't bring it up?

alyssaluxor
10-12-2010, 01:28 PM

owww youre such a sweetie baby boy

dont worry ill be only bottom and passive for you

you can FUCK me anytime and shovel your big yummy half black/puerto rican dick inside me and cum all over my body

im sure its delicious! ;)

:kiss:

alyssaluxor
10-12-2010, 01:30 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree::iagree::iagree:

from my experience I also agree with this one ;)

:iagree:

NYBURBS
10-12-2010, 01:49 PM
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6289/dontfeedthetrollscrop34.jpg (http://img709.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dontfeedthetrollscrop34.jpg)

dderek123
10-12-2010, 08:02 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0907/they-see-me-rollin-they-see-me-rollin-turbo-bike-demotivational-poster-1247196287.jpg

TsVanessa69
10-12-2010, 08:42 PM
It's spelled "shit" for fuck's sake, act like you graduated high school.
he still tryna act like he is a top. he slow so this gonna be a while!

Nivek
10-12-2010, 09:14 PM

Lmao, laughing my switch ass off!

trish
10-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Some guys insist they're as straight as a plumb line and then whack off while you taunt them, laughing at their pretense. Sure they're a bit odd, but as harmless as church mice.

drock
10-13-2010, 01:26 AM
owww youre such a sweetie baby boy

dont worry ill be only bottom and passive for you

you can FUCK me anytime and shovel your big yummy half black/puerto rican dick inside me and cum all over my body

im sure its delicious! ;)

:kiss:

:):):):):)

LittleGuy
10-13-2010, 03:03 AM
What are you gonna post next Freddie?

Can trannies pee?

fred41
10-13-2010, 05:23 AM
Do trannies dream in color or black and white?

Mari_Mar
10-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Do trannies look both way before crossing the street?

renoned
10-13-2010, 06:38 AM
Do trannies put there pants on one leg at a time:?:?:

Mari_Mar
10-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Do trannies take personal checks?

TsVanessa69
10-13-2010, 07:27 AM
Do trannys sleep with their eyes closed?

Mari_Mar
10-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Do the laws of physics apply to trannies?

arnie666
10-13-2010, 07:50 AM

What is so bad about wanting to bottom? or liking to top and bottom. Why does it upset you so? You do realise,that out in the real world no one sees a difference with what a man gets up to with a ladyboy. You have one suck your cock ,even without you knowing in a darkened nightclub you are a queer, let alone fuck one up the ass with the lights on at home.Just try telling them, that you are exit only and see the reaction you get.

I can see their point, as technically no matter how lovely the ladyboy ,she (and off this forum 'she' would be 'he' with the majority of people pre or post op) is a man. There were born men . Theres some and a few on this forum,jennifer paris, mimi, sunshyne, paris , (there probably one of two more but those come to mind) who are better looking and feminine than many women,but it doesn't change that fact.

So why make a fuss?, if you want to fuck the girls here, you have fucked girls off the forum, just do it,and who cares what a bunch of ladyboys or their fans think? Grow a spine man and do it, life is too short to worry about stupid things.

Legend
10-13-2010, 07:57 AM
Do trannies prefer ragu or prego?

Mari_Mar
10-13-2010, 07:57 AM
I can see their point, as technically no matter how lovely the ladyboy ,she is a man. There were born men .

"Technically" this is incorrect... We were born transgender... :whistle:

Mari_Mar
10-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Do trannies prefer ragu or prego?

PREGO!?!?!?!? Not this trannie!!! I don't need the stretch marks!!!! I'd rather be on the ragu. Cramps I can deal with... ;)

arnie666
10-13-2010, 08:03 AM
"Technically" this is incorrect... We were born transgender... :whistle:

Nope , leaving political correctness aside, when you were born, you were male. Call yourself what you want,expect people to refer to you by your chosen gender out of respect, have whatever surgery you like, get your condition/gender recognised by law,I support all of that, but lets call a spade a spade.

Mari_Mar
10-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Nope , leaving political correctness aside, when you were born, you were male. Call yourself what you want,expect people to refer to you by your chosen gender out of respect, have whatever surgery you like, get your condition/gender recognised by law,I support all of that, but lets call a spade a spade.

Yes, and they've found genes that cause transgenderism. I'm really not trying to be politically correct. I'm being technical. :wiggle:

renoned
10-13-2010, 08:34 AM
prego!?!?!?!? Not this trannie!!! I don't need the stretch marks!!!! I'd rather be on the ragu. Cramps i can deal with... ;)

:)ha ha ha ha:)

arnie666
10-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Yes, and they've found genes that cause transgenderism. I'm really not trying to be politically correct. I'm being technical. :wiggle:

I don't think we are arguing anyway but thanks for the info ,Iam talking about the perception and beliefs the majority of people have about transexuals and why they would consider any fooling around a homosexual or unmanly practice . So I don't understand why the person who is so keen to proclaim he doesn't take it up the ass and others like him are really just trying to prove themselves with a small number of people ,online who don't really give two shits either way.