PDA

View Full Version : 1 day 'til Christmas.."Happy Christmahannukwanza".

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-22-2005, 02:10 AM
http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/wreath_5.gif
One of the biggest holiday season of the year is fast approaching. Its exactly 1 days 'til Christmas.. :wink:

1.) What are you getting/treating yourselves/loved ones for this holiday season?

2.) How do you celebrate/spend your holidays?

~Kisses.

HTG

Adam_Thompson
11-22-2005, 02:18 AM
I've been trying to think of gifts I want and to get my girl. Tired of buying perfume. Harajuku do you know any good gifts to get a young woman?
I do want for myself an XBOX 360, but I wouldn't have time to play it. It looks like a serious system though.

Adam_Thompson
11-22-2005, 02:24 AM
Oh yeah I want the new Matrix game and a trip to Amsterdam

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-22-2005, 02:29 AM
Well gifts for a gurl is really wide a spectrum. Given every gurl is different. Or into different things.

Why dont you just bring her with you on a trip to Amsterdam? That would be a fabulous one I think. Spend some quality time together exploring in a foreign place seems romantic to me. Im pretty sure she would love that as much as you.

~Kisses.

HTG

Adam_Thompson
11-22-2005, 02:33 AM
Well gifts for a gurl is really wide a spectrum. Given every gurl is different. Or into different things.

Why dont you just bring her with you on a trip to Amsterdam? That would be a fabulous one I think. Spend some quality time together exploring in a foreign place seems romantic to me. Im pretty sure she would love that as much as you.

~Kisses.

HTG

Well the Amsterdam trip isn't happening. I'm just clueless when buying gifts, she's 22 yrs old and a sorority chick. I can only come up with perfume, dvds, and lingerie. Just throw me some gift ideas Harajuku....or ELSE!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-22-2005, 02:39 AM
..or ELSE!! LOL.

Women i.e. most girlfriends arent materialistic. So why not treat her to some BB? Or how about doing outdoor activities such as skiing or something like that. Women value quality time spent together over perfumes, lingerie or dvd's. But thats my personal opinion. There's an IDEA Adam. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Adam_Thompson
11-22-2005, 02:42 AM
Ok I guess you're off the hook for now. Thanks though for the advice I will keep it in mind and will probably plan a small trip.

Adam_Thompson
11-22-2005, 10:35 AM
I guess no one likes Christmas...come on I know some of you atheists can still appreciate a fun holiday...what d'ya say Seanchai, J , other atheists posters????

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2005, 03:40 AM
I guess no one likes Christmas...come on I know some of you atheists can still appreciate a fun holiday...what d'ya say Seanchai, J , other atheists posters????

LOL. I guess not! :cry: LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
11-23-2005, 03:46 AM
Its exactly 33 days 'til Christmas.. :wink:

1.) What are you getting/treating yourselves/loved ones for this holiday season?

I will be living 33 daze of pure hell. :x

My son gets an annual Hess truck (Every year since he was five). HTG, you know Amerada Hess, their corproate offices are in your backyard. :)

I am getting my fave T-girl a Victoria's Secret gift card (Because I'm a man and can't shop for shit).

I celebrate the horrordaze the same as any day off: I count the minnits until I go to work. :roll:

BeardedOne
11-23-2005, 03:48 AM
Women i.e. most girlfriends arent materialistic. So why not treat her to some BB?

We obviously don't know the same girls, Ms. Hara.

Help me out here: "BB"?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2005, 05:42 AM
Women i.e. most girlfriends arent materialistic. So why not treat her to some BB?

Help me out here: "BB"?

LOL. Prolly not. :) "BB"=Bed and breakfast BeardedOne. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
11-23-2005, 10:26 AM
So why not treat her to some BB?

Help me out here: "BB"?[/quote]

LOL. Prolly not. :) "BB"=Bed and breakfast BeardedOne. :wink: [/quote]

Ah, hokay. I assumed that, but wanted to be sure (I think "BnB").

Yah, I could do that. :) We have a nice one locally that's in the mansion built by one of the local street railway pioneers. High on a hill overlooking where the trolleys and railroad ran (And the steam railroad still does).

hwbs
11-23-2005, 02:14 PM
hmmm im planning on getting a 30 in widescreen hdtv for my room....they have it onsale in the city but traffic looks bad today....not really trying to take it on the train, lol....

BeardedOne
11-23-2005, 05:22 PM
I have reminded myself that I live within an hour's drive of at least a half dozen tourist railroads, three of which are steam. They usually have holiday events scheduled, so maybe I'll go a-ridin' instead of a-sleepin'. :)

lahabra1976
11-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Well, I love Christmas and I will going on a ship cruise with my girl. Hakau girl is alright, quality time is better than gifts. Although my girl is materialistic so it will have to be gifts and quality time cruise both :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-24-2005, 12:24 AM
My son gets an annual Hess truck (Every year since he was five).

Sweet! My ex collects them too. LOL.

HTG, you know Amerada Hess, their corproate offices are in your backyard. :)

LOL. So Ive heard..I wonder if he has a son whos into TS? LOL.

I am getting my fave T-girl a Victoria's Secret gift card (Because I'm a man and can't shop for shit).

Umm..Ehem! So where is mine Bearded one? :wink: LOL. Kidding!

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
11-24-2005, 12:55 AM

I'm not done yet!! :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-26-2005, 10:01 PM

I'm not done yet!! :P

J/k..Alrighty then. :wink: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmaslights2.gif

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-29-2005, 01:18 AM
Well, I love Christmas and I will going on a ship cruise with my girl. Hakau girl is alright, quality time is better than gifts. Although my girl is materialistic so it will have to be gifts and quality time cruise both :)

Sweet. :D Then she gets both! Not bad for spending a nice holiday! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 12:36 PM
http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/wreath_5.gif
One of the biggest holiday season of the year is fast approaching.

Doesnt by any means you'll have to believe in christ and or be a catholic. But it is a "National holiday" and people get time off from work and school to enjoy the festivities..Come on you guys have some holiday spirit. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
12-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Harajuku-san, just in case you missed my XXXmas gifts to you in the "Xmas present ideas........................." thread....

:wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Harajuku-san, just in case you missed my XXXmas gifts to you in the "Xmas present ideas........................." thread....

:wink:

Very WICKED Ecstatic! :wink: LOL. We'll need some saki with that. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

lahabra1976
12-02-2005, 12:51 AM

Sweet. :D Then she gets both! Not bad for spending a nice holiday! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Yea, she gets both and I get a trip down the "broke lane"...lol

BeardedOne
12-02-2005, 01:05 AM
Cute, Ecstatic, reeeeal cute. :twisted:

I've stocked in the generic hot cocoa mix (I'm dangerous beyond redi-mix foods) and the peppermint and cinamon schnapps. :)

In recent years I've done the holiday thing with sleeping late, making myself a nice breakfast (Get the house smelling like maple cured bacon), watching something new on the viddie, and playing with the cat (The last now including getting up with a couple of the local strays). If there's snow out, I watch the neighbor's chickens try to get across the yard without hurting themselves. :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-04-2005, 12:46 PM
My present to myself this year will be a beautiful pair of Italian handmade leather boots. :)

Everyone else is getting a gift certificate, as they are too damn hard to shop for anyway. Well, except for my brother's kids that is, who get fun-but-educational stuff from Toys R Us. :D

Same. Since Im part chinese..everyone will get a small "red envelope" with prosperity characters on them and a "giftcard" in it. That's good enough and less fuzzy gift for family on my list..they can get what they like and me not worry about long lines, gift receipt and wrapping them. LOL.

As for myself, Im going to get me a few treats for the holiday..Although, what Im waiting for is some Victoria's Secrets BIG SALE before or after the Holiday ;) Hehe LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm going to treat myself to Ecstatic's youth and sanity. I'll givem' back when I'm done though as he seems to be fond of them.

Ecstatic
12-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Is that where they went?! OK, Hugh, I'll let it go this time, but I want them back soon! You got a week (my birthday's on the 13th; I'll be celebrating my 35th...again...kinda like Allanah's 21st, LOL).

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2005, 01:44 AM
Advance happy birthday Ecstatic..my Dads on the 12th, sister the 16th (Both a Saggitarius) and a brother the 31st. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-08-2005, 08:34 AM
http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/merry_christmas_7.gif

Hope Everyone have a good and safe Holiday!!

~Kisses.

HTG

WendyWilliams
12-08-2005, 08:38 AM
All I want for xmas is my birthsone, emerald, ring with diamonds, LOL,,,,,,,,,,if I dont get it I guess Ill have to buy it for myself. hehe

I love XMAS except my two nieces are breaking the bank...................If I have to buy one more Dora the Explorer item,,eeek.

LOL

Ecstatic
12-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Advance happy birthday Ecstatic..my Dads on the 12th, sister the 16th (Both a Saggitarius) and a brother the 31st. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
Thank you, Hara! Because of my birthdate, 13 has always been a lucky number for me. 8)

slinky
12-08-2005, 06:16 PM
With my current "situtation" I'm probably not going to be giving or getting anything this year. I'm just hoping I survive till next year.

lahabra1976
12-08-2005, 07:06 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Looks like you are going to be broke after the holidays just like me :x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-09-2005, 02:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Looks like you are going to be broke after the holidays just like me :x

LOL. Yeah I know..Tell me about it. 3birthdays and christmas..Lots of neices and nephews and how about the extended family? Like Aunts, Uncles and their kids? :cry: LOL. Im pretty sure we'll all manage through the Holidaze! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

lahabra1976
12-09-2005, 02:18 AM
Try the combine present..."Hey, I got you this gift for both your birthday and christmas" - kill two birds with one stone

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-09-2005, 02:36 AM
LOL. Thanks for the advice Lahabra1976..I might do just that. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Deepdarkfucker
12-09-2005, 11:46 PM
My birthday is New Years Eve...hated that as a kid. Don't do it!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-10-2005, 06:52 AM
Yeah? So then Happy Birthday..Tho you werent exactly nice to me under your old ID here (TML).

~HTG

Skillet
12-11-2005, 04:07 AM
15 Days now.....Can't wait!!!! My most favoritest time of the year, it is!!!!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-045.gif

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 03:03 AM
This is a follow up question..

What is everyone doing for Christmas?

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
12-17-2005, 03:43 AM
Scrambling like mad for last-minute shopping and shipping. Funny, most years I've finished 80% of my shopping by mid-October, but this year not at all. Well, there's a few items I actually bought prior to last Christmas, but for the rest of it, I've been too busy with other projects. Now it's down to the wire....

hwbs
12-17-2005, 08:56 AM
just hanging out with family and friends.....enjoying some beverages :anon

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 04:37 PM
This is a follow up question..

What is everyone doing for Christmas?

~Kisses.

HTG

A little of this, a little of that, until it all blows over:

LOL. Well then it looks like you got your handsfull already!! :lol:

Happy Holidays to you FeeFuckYu!! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-21-2005, 03:34 PM
http://www.anikaos.com/0035-christmas_gifs/christmas_gifs_04.gifHow to say Merry Christmas in different Languages.

Spanish - Feliz Navidad!

Tagalog - Maligayamg Pasko!

Chinese - Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan! (Mandarin)
Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun!(Catonese)

How do you say it in your native languages?http://www.anikaos.com/0035-christmas_gifs/christmas_gifs_08.gif

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
12-21-2005, 08:42 PM
How do you say it in your native languages?

In Delawhere: "One day only!" :wink:

lahabra1976
12-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Seeing this Christmas trend is tough to bear with, I start my vocation soon and just three more days to work, the days just seem to be too long, why can't time go faster?

TSCURIOUS
12-22-2005, 03:43 AM
I am off and no plans this NYE-
NJ body desperatley needs: Sun, Sea, Sand, Pina Colada's and....
Planty of AA miles to cover da' plane and hotel.
Heck, FL/CA/TX is a lot warmer than NJ!
Any local TS want to spend NYE in a warmer climate?
Of course personal info to be divulged/confirmed from both ends to insure a great time.

Skillet
12-22-2005, 04:34 AM
How do you say it in your native languages?http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/1398.gif

~Kisses.

HTG

"Hey, get up! Time to open presents!" :mrgreen:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
How do you say it in your native languages?http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/1398.gif

~Kisses.

HTG

"Hey, get up! Time to open presents!" :mrgreen:

Oh goddie..LOLhttp://www.anikaos.com/0034-purple-kao-ani/purple-hikaxmas.gif

~Kisses.http://www.anikaos.com/0032-kao_licca_kao-ani/kao_licca_kao-ani_25.gif
HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-24-2005, 07:23 AM
Id like to greet each and everyone here at Hung Angels Board..

"A Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!!"

Christmas carol:

http://www.floridalink.com/animation/christmas/emboss1.htm

~Kisses.http://www.anikaos.com/0032-kao_licca_kao-ani/kao_licca_kao-ani_25.gif
HTG

johnb
12-24-2005, 07:55 AM
back atcha chick, and to all the rest of you!